Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,029 members, 7,896,331 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:23 AM

Unadvertised Vacancies - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unadvertised Vacancies (323375 Views)

How To Find Unadvertised Jobs Using Google / BBM Group For Unadvertised Job Vacancies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (68) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by 1forall: 12:43am On Aug 05, 2013
^ undecided
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Damilo2010: 4:34am On Aug 05, 2013
Please nairalanders i need an undergraduate job anywhere in abuja.i dont wanna sit at home waiting for ASUU.most frnds av gotten jobs.pls help.thanks
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 05, 2013
INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE

Aspire Solutions and Innovations, an IT firm, that develops new technologies and makes them available is currently in need of an Intern that will work as a content developer in line with a Project currently handled by the organisation for a period of three months.
The intern will be provided with an appropriate work space and resources required to complete assignments, as well as with introductions to employees and an overview of the organization.

Please note, that such individual must be :
1. Computer Literate i.e the ability to use microsoft office
2. Able to Multi-Task
2. Must Live Within or around Surulere and Yaba axis (LGA)
3. Must not be older than 25

Interested participants should please contact me.
Deadline for this is: 8th August, 2013
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by DavidHume(m): 11:32pm On Aug 05, 2013
dillycee: INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE

Aspire Solutions and Innovations, an IT firm, that develops new technologies and makes them available is currently in need of an Intern that will work as a content developer in line with a Project currently handled by the organisation for a period of three months.
The intern will be provided with an appropriate work space and resources required to complete assignments, as well as with introductions to employees and an overview of the organization.

Please note, that such individual must be :
1. Computer Literate i.e the ability to use microsoft office
2. Able to Multi-Task
2. Must Live Within or around Surulere and Yaba axis (LGA)
3. Must not be older than 25

Interested participants should please contact me.
Deadline for this is: 8th August, 2013

Pls am in. I stay @ fadeyi.and how do u want us to contact you!
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by luvonyii4life: 7:47am On Aug 06, 2013
Sorry guys didn't know that we are not supposed to place phone numbers.Greetings....
Female Marketers Wanted For Asandrea Collections... A Reputable Fashion Company in Nigeria....

Recruitment & Training starts On Monday 5th August 2013. Time 10.00am Prompt!

Earn Up To 150k Monthly.... Minimum Qualification SSCE & Good Communication Skills...

For More Details... Visit @ Tee Gold Plaza Suite 4 Dstv Block 23 Road Market Car Park Opp X Close 23 Road Festac Town Lagos•
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Damselnoni(f): 11:36am On Aug 06, 2013
a stlylist wated @ n0 17,Aderemi awofadeju str,oke-afa isolo.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by 1forall: 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
David Hume: Pls am in. I stay @ fadeyi.and how do u want us to contact you!

Just send an email thru the user's profile.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by mars5(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2013
Dear NLanders,

I got a text message this morning that i have been invited for an interview @NPG,14 Adesina street(Ray Pharmacy building)off Awolowo rd ikeja.I did not aplly for any job there.Please can some enlighten me on whether this is a scam or not.Your quick response is highly appreciated.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Ishilove: 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
mars5: Dear NLanders,

I got a text message this morning that i have been invited for an interview @NPG,14 Adesina street(Ray Pharmacy building)off Awolowo rd ikeja.I did not aplly for any job there.Please can some enlighten me on whether this is a scam or not.Your quick response is highly appreciated.
You have been posting your email Id in public so don't complain now that GNLD people have started bombarding you with interview invites. Don't worry, go and help them sell their drugs inside vaccard and molue grin

3 Likes

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
Lmao
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 5:54am On Aug 07, 2013
Damselnoni: a stlylist wated @ n0 17,Aderemi awofadeju str,oke-afa isolo.
damsel do u stay @oke afa
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 07, 2013
mars5: Dear NLanders,

Pay Baba ijebu to win some awuf money for your transport. Go with your best drug selling skills. Best of luck.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Damselnoni(f): 6:58pm On Aug 07, 2013
Kelvinprinzyy: damsel do u stay @oke afa
yes
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 09, 2013
Please nairalanders, i need an undergraduate job anywhere within Uyo and Calabar. I dont wanna sit at home wasting away my precious time waiting for ASUU when i can actually make some money out of it. Since phone nos. are not allowed here, pls kindly pm me while we take it from there. Thanks.
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2013
Dear Applicant,With reference to your application to EY, you are cordially invited for an aptitude test on August 14, 2013.Venue:                         ICAN Students’ Center,                                     Amuwo-Odofin,                                     LagosTime:                             11:000am PromptDate:                             14 August, 2013Duration:                       1 hourPlease come with your writing materials and valid means of identification.If you wish to use a calculator, kindly come with real calculator as mobile phones will not be acceptable.Late comers will not be admitted, please be punctual.
Saw dis nd not based in lagos incase any1 wants to crash

1 Like

Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
Ms_Steph: Dear Applicant,With reference to your application to EY, you are cordially invited for an aptitude test on August 14, 2013.Venue:                         ICAN Students’ Center,                                     Amuwo-Odofin,                                     LagosTime:                             11:000am PromptDate:                             14 August, 2013Duration:                       1 hourPlease come with your writing materials and valid means of identification.If you wish to use a calculator, kindly come with real calculator as mobile phones will not be acceptable.Late comers will not be admitted, please be punctual.
Saw dis nd not based in lagos incase any1 wants to crash
Crash mistress grin
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by Kelvinprinzyy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 10, 2013
Damselnoni:
yes
I reside @okeafa tooo
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by iebanehita(m): 8:41pm On Aug 10, 2013
Vacancies exist for the post of the
following in 3 schools location, Ojota,
Ikorodu and Ikotun Egbe
Principal
Head Teachers
Bursar
Secretaries
Teachers for Science, Arts, Commercial
Classroom Teachers

Qualification: BSc, B.Ed, HND, NCE,
OND.
Remuneration: very attractive

Application Closing Date
22nd August, 2013

Method of Application
Interested candidates should visit the following address in order to drop their
CV:

Ojota:- 48 Kajore Street, Ojota Lagos

Ikorodu: 118 Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Ota Ona by Radio B/Stop Ikorodu

Ikotun Address: 21, Kudaki Street, off
Isolo Road, by Hostel B/stop Egbe
Ikotun, Lagos.
Tel: 08037268886, 07037978887,
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by atitebi(m): 12:16pm On Aug 11, 2013
iebanehita:
Ikotun, Lagos.

what is the name of the school?
thanx
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by herboshedhe(f): 4:12pm On Aug 11, 2013
iebanehita: Vacancies exist for the post of the
following in 3 schools location, Ojota,
Ikorodu and Ikotun Egbe
Principal
Head Teachers
Bursar
Secretaries
Teachers for Science, Arts, Commercial
Classroom Teachers

Qualification: BSc, B.Ed, HND, NCE,
OND.
Remuneration: very attractive

Application Closing Date
22nd August, 2013

Method of Application
Interested candidates should visit the following address in order to drop their
CV:

Ojota:- 48 Kajore Street, Ojota Lagos

Ikorodu: 118 Obafemi Awolowo Way,
Ota Ona by Radio B/Stop Ikorodu

Ikotun, Lagos.
Please what's's the name of the school?and can you kindly tell us their salary package...thanks bro
Re: Unadvertised Vacancies by iebanehita(m): 5:39pm On Aug 11, 2013
herboshedhe:
Please what's's the name of the school?and can you kindly tell us their salary package...thanks bro

atitebi:

what is the name of the school?
thanx

Honestly, I don't know the name of the school and the salary package. That's why the phone numbers and physical aDdress is there for you to verify.

I saw the advert on hotnigerianjobs and posted it here, just the way it is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (68) (Reply)

PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Shell Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.