Stats: 3,201,641 members, 7,979,179 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 10:27 PM

Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) - Phones (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) (167063 Views)

Operamini/ucweb6.7 Fbt Trick Ready S40 Phones Supported. / Re: Research & "fbt" Thread ( This Is Not A Chat Room ) / New Username & Password For Mtn Fbt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (169) (Go Down)

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by ciscostaz: 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2009
@all the gurus in the house,

Please i need your candid advice. Which brand of phone has facility to connect to 3g and can use softwares like e.g nokia PC suite and can connect through a cable with facility to charge the phone at the same time.

Please list them if you know. I need to buy another fone.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by dailydolla4u(m): 5:43pm On Jan 05, 2009
Happy new year 2 all the landers hope 2009 will be better than 2008. 08 was a turning point for FBT. I want 2 thank all the guys who help me in one or de other in the land.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Czarskit(m): 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2009
Tis' my add: justbeam007@yahoo.com
Thanks Lance!
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 05, 2009
@soik2ng,
i actually cant remember who gave me exactly, but all i remember is that i followed most of the instructions for the setup from your blog page
okay, the thing is this, i requested for mtn gprs settings, and next thing i started with was with setting up the yf and your freedom stuffs u said
so i dont know where i got it wrong
one more thing, can i use it fbt on my starcomms evdo card after it expires, lol
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by abiolag(m): 12:21am On Jan 06, 2009
@all gurus,complement of d season.Pls how can i dwnld with my zain on phone N70?Thanx in anticipation
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by abiolag(m): 12:21am On Jan 06, 2009
@all complement of d season once again
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by jollynas(m): 1:14am On Jan 06, 2009
Gurus in d house una 5much. Is mtn proxy & opera 1.26-proxy are they d same application
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Grizzly(m): 4:32am On Jan 06, 2009
does it mean i'm the only one on nairaland phone section still awake? undecided
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Pelumiv(m): 5:58am On Jan 06, 2009
@all,i used my zain line with mtn settings in my k750i fone it worked 4 mins then stop.when i try it again it connect with gpass bt does nt browse.altho it all happen unintentional.may u guys can check it out and probably pull a string from it.plz hw can i get my yahoo messenger work with gpass?tanks n advance.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by finni(m): 6:02am On Jan 06, 2009
@soki using the openvpn, does it mean i should uncheked the socks 4/5 and web proxy ports under the local services? do i need to remove the settings in IE and FF; that is the localhost:8080?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by adapcee(m): 6:47am On Jan 06, 2009
@pelumiv,i think we are facing the same problem with yahoo messenger with gpass,i used to use gpass with messenger b4 but all of of a sudden not goin.@all the gurus watz up wit dat?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by honsule(m): 7:10am On Jan 06, 2009
adapcee:

@pelumiv,i think we are facing the same problem with yahoo messenger with gpass,i used to use gpass with messenger before but all of of a sudden not goin.@all the gurus watz up wit that?

go to ur control panel -internet option-connections tab-click on the name of ur phone model,click on settings and tick "use a proxy server for this connection" address should be 127.0.0.1 and port:8000 click on ok.Go to ur Ymessenger click on messenger-connection preferences and tick "firewall with no proxies".login and start chatting cool cool
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by honsule(m): 7:17am On Jan 06, 2009
@soki.the door of my openVPN is wide open and is connected on my vista,but as i told u before,it can only browse with the manual settings-127.0.0.1.automatic and no proxy refused to work up till now on firefox etc.NOTE:i did the same settings on my roommate's xp laptop and it works PERFECTLY.so,what's up?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by finni(m): 7:26am On Jan 06, 2009
@all @dualcore i connected my lgke970 with pc via bluetooth but when i tried to query the modem, an error message came out saying the port is being use by another device. Pls what can i do?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by vernalsage(m): 8:00am On Jan 06, 2009
Guys, I've been using the MTN fbt but now with Zainab, my phone browser works, opera doesn't. I've tried 2.06, 3.10, mopera all 2 no avail. What should i do?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Ogboraph(m): 9:40am On Jan 06, 2009
Quote from: sokin2ng on Yesterday at 12:57:18 AM

"Now why would any one load his/her phone and connect to pc?? na trouble u dey find nah.
When you give them money to chop wetin u expect them to do??

My guy, EMPTY THAT SIM>> an enjoy FBT"

there is a way to connect to mtn even with credit and your money will be intact, until u open a page then they charge #4 perpage, with out the trick, then when u apply the trick its totally free even with credit on your phone. It works like zain mms & is free grin cheesy FBT 4 LIFE enjoy yeeeeeeeeeeep
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by lancevader(m): 11:23am On Jan 06, 2009
peeping.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Suntemi(m): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2009
Where I dey all this while? Anyway Happy New Year everyone.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Suntemi(m): 11:47am On Jan 06, 2009
@ Pelumiv

Drag the Yahoo Messenger icon from Desktop into GPass panel and always launch the Yahoo Messenger from GPass whenever you want to use it.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by funybone(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06, 2009
@ALL Am a official from the Nigeria telecoms commision plς can anyone info me the latest free browsing trick on yf and the latest free browsing on all network am ready to pay any amount, , , ,
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by funybone(m): 12:39pm On Jan 06, 2009
@ALL Am a official from the Nigeria telecoms commision plς can anyone info me the latest free browsing trick on yf and the latest free browsing on all network am ready to pay any amount, , , ,
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by funybone(m): 12:41pm On Jan 06, 2009
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by engbash: 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2009
please i need someone nice to please teach me how to connect my nokia 3230 to my laptop hp pavillion 6700 i already i know to configure for mtn free browsing so that i can keep myself busy . Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help and if u have the settings for zain or glo free browsing please send all to my email; engbash@gmail.com or call during freame call on 07037731035
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by RichDad1(m): 12:54pm On Jan 06, 2009
Nigeria Telecomms Commsion plc  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Thats not funny
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by soki2ng(m): 3:28pm On Jan 06, 2009
@ Honsule, even the VPN source site stated it clearly that vista often restricts access (even authorized) to its network configurations, and thats what Open VPN is trying to do, have u tried adding the application to your Firewall exception list?? Just another reason to HATE vista.
But it worked for some ppl oh, currently mine is giving problem in my GHOST partition, it works well, but just continues trying to acquire network address which DHCP has failed to assign.

@ ogboraph, haha why u dey try to Wyne me, i no go flow, Its just to risky. see, even if it works for me, i will still transfer. at least that way i wont be checking my credit every 2-2 seconds. EMPTY and fire-down, is my watch word.

@ finni, if you leave your IE and FF settings at 8080, then the VPN is just for fancy, to use the VPN 8080 settings has to be cleared, and set to No proxy for FF and automatic for IE (or nothin). about the check boxes, i left it all alike that.

@ Nigeria telcom official. SO wat? Posting from Mobile lol,
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2009
Vista sucks. Too many problems and incompatible softwares. Abeg who wan exchange vista lapy for xp?,, LOL
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by lancevader(m): 5:44pm On Jan 06, 2009
this is nt a chat room.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by holubello(m): 5:57pm On Jan 06, 2009
@Grizzly,how paddy u said you use ur Mtn fbt to trade forex,that's cool,can yu put me tru?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by fdigital(m): 6:03pm On Jan 06, 2009
hmmm fbt gud i kant believe my csd download speed
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Princeofilorin(m): 6:04pm On Jan 06, 2009
Why is zain so slow with gpass and gtunnel thesedays.and na only the floor of my room in skool no dey receive mtn gprs. angry
@lance.pls can u give me d settings 4 d flock browser.thegr8ola@yahoo.com is my email
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by vinja: 6:07pm On Jan 06, 2009
this is nt a chat room
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by vinja: 6:08pm On Jan 06, 2009
this is nt a chat room

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (169)

Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread / How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period / Download New 2go Version 3.7.2