Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,830 members, 7,969,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:50 AM

Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) - Phones (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) (166735 Views)

Operamini/ucweb6.7 Fbt Trick Ready S40 Phones Supported. / Re: Research & "fbt" Thread ( This Is Not A Chat Room ) / New Username & Password For Mtn Fbt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (169) (Go Down)

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by lancevader(m): 6:09pm On Jan 06, 2009
Send mi a request on sholami@ymail.com.i wil reply wth wat u want.b4 friday.wi my systm havng fault.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2009
@ Lancevader,
Well done o! You wan talk sey u no recieve my email about the flockbrowser abi. ok nothin do u. I'll still be expecting the settings sha.

Hip hip hurray! I repeat[b] SOKI2NG[/b] is the FBTRICKNOCRAT OF 2008. This open vpn is so fast. Within  5 seconds of connecting my avast antivirus automatically updates itself. Even the place weyI go dey use WLAN ,my antivirus doesn't update that fast

MTN trully ROCKS.

@ Honsule,
Revisit the configuration and settings of the open VPN on your laptop. just like you, I also use vista n the open vpn is working fine. I fumbled and [b]wumbled [/b]my way to make it work-------LOL.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2009
@Soki2ng,
U  n the your-freedom peeps no do justice to the configuration for vista because in reality its quite diferent from what was posted but u try sha nothing do you.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by stancozy(m): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2009
a new sotware coming soon for mtn and zain

see as i dey distract myself tongue cheesy wink
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 06, 2009
Vista rocks, yf rocks, open vpn rocks 10x 2 gloaded, soki & all.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2009
I am gettin download speeds comparable 2 a high speed broadband connection 10x 2 d premium trick
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2009
I am gettin download speeds comparable 2 a high speed broadband connection 10x 2 d premium trick
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2009
4 everythin mtn has ever has eva taken from me its payback time,
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by toluxa1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 06, 2009
Do you use a 3g connection?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by felaola(m): 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2009
Need some help guys, could any one in abuja tell me the areas with 3g signals?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by stancozy(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2009
toluxa1:

Do you use a 3g connection?
go test it  cheesy
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by toluxa1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 06, 2009
vinja:

this is nt a chat room

So you now post with different IDs? Hmm.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by catchsun(m): 9:55pm On Jan 06, 2009
@soking,kudos 2 you,i visited ur blogsite on fbt bt afta performg all necesary steps .my yf always displays dt its endangered and as result of this am unable 2 conect.and av instald and conected Ovpn.at d configure option-serva conn!-initial server.at adres and port wat wil b d specifications.pls kindly assist.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by initialize(m): 12:25am On Jan 07, 2009
@semid

If i'm to vote for the fbt man of the year, my votes automatically goes to gloaded because he posted the your freedom secret for everyone here FOC despite that it's trades it to people. he baked the largest cake that was enough to feed all phone section members, Soki just came to add the icing to it which makes the cake more satisfying. Gloaded is my fbt man of 2008.

@honsule
would you mind sending me N500 recharge cards of the following network for the solution to your vista problems: MTN, Zain, Glo, Eti eti, Mtel, Visa, Starcomms and Multilinks

@abibio

Post responsibly, state what the actual problem is as observed and not error messages
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by lancevader(m): 12:49am On Jan 07, 2009
hello every 1 hw yu doing this morning for those dat i havent replied deir maill ill ones my system is fully back am posting from a slow pc sha.with zain its sum hw good witout no software well guys just take dis lin wap.ng.zain.com/gwt/n ip 74.125.43.104 port 80 .if yu know hw to yuse it it works very good on pc and mobile enjoy and kip it coded
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by honsule(m): 3:55am On Jan 07, 2009
soolari:

@honsule my firmware stuff hw will i do it

contact Nokia CC cheesy cheesy
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by 4peace(m): 5:52am On Jan 07, 2009
@Dc
I think abibio is tired.Why can't you give him some month rest pls.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by semid4lyfe(m): 6:15am On Jan 07, 2009
@Initialize,
U're right.gloaded started d YF revolution but dualcore n soki2ng added d
'jara'.
I like ur post to honsule.Its time people stop ''faking what they're not''.If u're selling FBT,sell by all means no be se u go dey form ''good guy'' 4 here but when u're contacted,u'll be asking for vouchers.I'm sure he'll have a rethink about his' modus operandus'.
@Abibio,
WTF is this?Na cos of FBT u dey spam 4 here?There are 3 methods to make YF connect 1.Donaseaun method-speak to it.
2.Grizzly method-stare at it till it works &
3.Fanny Amun method-wumble n fumble with it till it works--LOL.
so choose whichever 1 suites you.
@lance
I hope dis ur zain wap i.p has no restrictions o.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 07, 2009
@Jacob i just used d normal yf settins & After it worked, i combined it with d premium trick
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by MTNspy(m): 10:06am On Jan 07, 2009
Initialise just took the word out of my mouth. The FBT man of 2008 is none other than "GLOADED".
REASONS:
As much as some persons wants to live under the illusion that they should be commended. Gloaded undoubtedly revealed the secret behind 'your freedom'. What beats my imagination is that it became obvious that some so called gurus' in the house didnt even have the information and came scrambling for a piece of the action.
His ingenuity is in figuring how to get it to work on the MTN platform, every other findings can be figured out by any motivated fairly knowledgeable IT literate.
The "try before u use" back door means of using the premium package that was suggested was somewhat a total flop.
Infact i exhausted my initial 4hrs allocation less than 7hrs after gloaded posted it on Nairaland. As is with many others on nairaland who are interested in developing from already discovered/posted topic.

Secondly, the openvpn option was also given to me by the same gloaded exactly 2days after his now famous post on nairaland when i called him for a way around the timeout and time constrain issue.

Frankly, i respect DC and Soki for their unrelenting efforts to see to it that this thread remains active and that we all remain FBTechnocrats but i will appreciate it if they throw more light on "ghosted option" or "partition option" they have made reference to. Which they have suggested is a viable way out of the time constrain issue.

I want to thank powerblaze for this thread; Initialize who forever will be a mentor and undoubtedly my ZAIN man of the year; but honour should be given to whom it is due. Gloaded is my 'Free browsing Tricks' MAN of the YEAR-  PERIOD!!!! A cursory look at how MTN FBT is touching lives and u will agree.

Finally, Lance vader aka smartking is and will remain the worst Man of the YEAR. Crucify me if u wish.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by paulyjah(m): 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2009
Getconnect thanks for your info,my solibay is now browsing,faster than the other tricks.but which level self u dey?
u dey appear dey disappear.are u a ghost?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by betheldgr8(m): 4:05pm On Jan 07, 2009
@paulyjah (Getconnect thanks for your info,my solibay is now browsing,faster than the other tricks.but which level self u dey? u dey appear dey disappear.are u a ghost?)
plz, i need the solibay free browsing settings for nokia 3230, my e-mail is bethelogundu@yahoo.com, plz help and i'll be grateful.
thanx
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by elvymoore: 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2009
can someone tell me the real essence of introducing OPEN VPN to your freedom trick.at first i thought its faster and tunnls applications without takinng the pains of adding proxy servers or ip.but when i finished installing and setting it up.i get all the configurations right with all the message log on the correct side.the door signal opens wide too but the speed and my applictions still require "localhost :8080 to work.so can someone tell me the benefit that lies in beating around the bush trying to use this new innovation.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by BossTtdiamonds(m): 6:23pm On Jan 07, 2009
nuffin' new here . . . tis' thread is whack . .
Soki2ng . .cn we talk on Y!m . .
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Grizzly(m): 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2009
Abeg somebody correct me if i'm wrong but does flock browser require any settings to browse via yf using mtn. I guess not! Once d openvpn opens d yf door wide enuf for d sunshine of freedom to shine on my head, i simply launch flock d same way i'd launch IE or FF.
@MTNspy, i'd give all d fingers on my browsing hand to know ur real id on nairaland phone section. U're too glib and u talk like someone here.
@forex traders, yf+openvpn+freegate is wat i use to trade (na demo! If u carry ur cash no talk say i send u o!) but its more or less d same thing. Enta n exit trades wit no unusual time lapses. Made me some virtual moni! He he. cool
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by soolari(m): 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2009
Hw, will i contact the cc @hon_sule and send u sum msg on yim but u did not answer
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by fdigital(m): 7:53pm On Jan 07, 2009
Boss Ttdiamonds:

nuffin' new here . . . tis'thread is whack . .
Soki2ng. .cn we talk on Y!m. .
sorry u dint meet the heat! just deleted by DC
[list]@ semi & co se na bcoς lance no gree give[/list] u dudes fbt weh ona just de dirty this thread.
from MTN_spy on Today: The FBT man of 2008 is none other than "GLOADED"
thats the due right honour
se nobe when DALTON discovered Atomic Theory , Thompson, Milikan, Bohr,Hund, spin. , come begin claim guru for another man inventory. Though the yf weh de shark ona- i ve used it far back when Glo was Glo . I trust mtn se its remaining only 1 cheat. am going to laff very soon.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 07, 2009
WHO DELETE MY LAST POST?

@ 4peace,
what has become of nairaland.I got an error message while tryin to use Open vpn n i posted it here so dat someone culd help me out cos I am tired of configuring applications depending on the fbt software i am using n dont always want to use socksifiers which have restrictions

@semidylife
was dat meant to be funny?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by soki2ng(m): 10:30pm On Jan 07, 2009
@ Posters, I will reserve my comments to myself, you all can go on to say wat u like, BUT. as for me, I got YF in a CD, from one of this forex training seminars my neighbour attended. (before gloaded posted it).
@MTN spy, so after saying all what u said, why not go ask gloaded to give you the Ghost stuff?? I know the vpn has helped a lot of ppl, and they do appreciate it so i wont call everyone an ingrate, rather they know themselves. As for the GHOST partition and firing yf PREMIUM LIKE DIE 24/7, hahahah, I'm afraid if i post it, you will say u already know it before. <-My source was DC->. so YF, VPN ingrates, dont dare ask me about GHOST premium on yf.
@ boss-T, your not online

No be only Light i go throw, na SUN,
Go get it your self, Ingrates.

I beg make i BOAST small too<--- GHOST PARTITION + YF PREMIUM (Unlimited) + Open VPN + Download Accelerator + 3g Phone,. CHEI Just Dream About that speed, Just dream grin grin grin
Dual Core FBT man of the year JARE, no mind them, na them get thier mouth abi hands.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 07, 2009
Lets not fight over who should be fbt man of d yr. I think gloaded, soki, & dualcore made equally important contributions 2wards makin fbt wat it is 2day. So i give it up 2 d 3 of them as d fbt PERSONS OF THE YEAR
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by engrhamid(m): 11:38pm On Jan 07, 2009
I'm now a born again muslim. The real engineer hamid is back. Make una forgive me if i don offend any of una okay. Pls stop arguing about fbt man of d year, lets all try n research n get something new rather than arguing. Do u guys realize zain mms is on ground somehow. Lets work on that cos i enjoy that settings so much than wap cos wap no fit run some strong apps way i get for my phone.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Riodiao(m): 11:45pm On Jan 07, 2009
Gloaded, is fbt man of the year. Anybody dats unhapi wit dat should go kiss phcn transfomer or scrub his head on the ground. NO TYME!

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (169)

Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread / How To Increase Or Exceed Whatsapp Free Trial Period / Download New 2go Version 3.7.2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.