Stats: 3,183,574 members, 7,921,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:36 PM

Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) - Phones (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) (165067 Views)

Operamini/ucweb6.7 Fbt Trick Ready S40 Phones Supported. / Re: Research & "fbt" Thread ( This Is Not A Chat Room ) / New Username & Password For Mtn Fbt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (169) (Go Down)

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by mbond(m): 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2008
Helo guys i love ur post.I came across this proxy tool JAP 4 free browsing stuff.i dont know if u guy have tried it,i have the configuration but i've not tested it i want u guys 2 check it nd post result
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 3:29am On Sep 10, 2008
I used it once. Its not too bad, but I don't know if its still working,
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 4:09am On Sep 10, 2008
Who knows the etisalat address for custom phone number activation?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by malikalhaj: 5:06am On Sep 10, 2008
Check the etisalat thread, u'll c their site on page 4 of the thread
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 5:58pm On Sep 11, 2008
Etisalat seems to be doing quite a good job in pre-intimacy advertisment. They're the oldest and biggest in the Middle East. They also got some sweet innovative ideas. You may wanna know that they're currently recruiting new empoyees, so hurry in fast as I hear they got more friendly packages than even title holders Y'Hello! grin
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by just2nice(m): 6:42pm On Sep 11, 2008
pre-intimacy?Hmm.That got me thinking. undecided
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2008
just2nice:

pre-intimacy?Hmm.That got me thinking. undecided

Don't get the wrong idea. I just used that to represent their stealth advances Anyway, they look sure like they'll do quite well. It'll be a big shame for zain if they loose gears and get beaten!
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Zopisco(m): 4:16pm On Sep 12, 2008
greatjob u guys are doin.plsi need some1 to help explain what the wireless lan is all about.i will b glad if you can also help me with the settings for it as well.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 10:24pm On Sep 12, 2008
Zopisco:

greatjob u guys are doin.plsi need someone to help explain what the wireless lan is all about.i will b glad if you can also help me with the settings for it as well.

To fully appreciate the wireless, you first need to know about "Wired lans". The easiest difference between the two lies right in the name: wired and wireless. One requires a physical medium for connectivity, the other seeks similar signal beamed over a range of distance.

For a more comprehensive detail, check this out: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_lan
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by soolari(m): 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2008
Whr do i download the jap,
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Jtlyrics(m): 2:20am On Sep 16, 2008
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by just2nice(m): 3:09am On Sep 16, 2008
Jap?Is that a new browsing software
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Fadajasi(m): 7:56am On Sep 16, 2008
New browsing software?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by femzy(m): 8:23am On Sep 16, 2008
just2nice:

Jap?Is that a new browsing software

Maybe he was referring to a jad or jar file instead
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Jtlyrics(m): 9:37am On Sep 16, 2008
Chu don't mean it shocked
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by tobs(m): 6:39am On Sep 18, 2008
@femzy. . .itz jap,read the thread well. .u wil c were a guy tlked about it.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2008
Hey guys ways up?
Well, as yal know the reds(now green and purple!) have blocked direct proxy access to the net. Now you need to use third party softwares like ultrasurf and freegate. Freegate works fine.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2008
JAP works like freedom, however I haven't gotten it to work with zain.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2008
Zain's web services are working quite well, especially teh activation. The internet settings seem to have a problem, as it comes without complete configuration. Well just manage mms and wap. Lets see if etisalat gives us broader options!
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by donjon: 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2008
direct proxy?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2008
@powerblaze
pls can u give a step by step guide of how to configure n use freegate.i couldnt get it to work
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2008
@powerblaze
pls can u give a step by step guide of how to configure n use freegate.i couldnt get it to work
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by MrInfo1(m): 8:17pm On Sep 23, 2008
@ Abibio

Download freegate @

http://www.dongtaiwang.com/loc/software/677p/fg677ped.exe

if done,
manually set proxy to 172.18.254.5 port 8080

Wait for it to pick server

set your browser's proxy to 127.0.0.1 port:8580.

Bhappy

PS: Chk above images for further info
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2008
@infobaba
thanks.I chose proxy mode and not classic mode but it keeps saying it can get Dynaweb node IP dat i should enter it manually
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2008
@infobaba
thanks.I chose proxy mode and not classic mode but it keeps saying it can get Dynaweb node IP dat i should enter it manually
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by MrInfo1(m): 10:55pm On Sep 23, 2008

any prob?

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 12:07am On Sep 24, 2008
Freegate is simply Awesome! It's made ultrasurf a shadow of itself. You wont believe I knew about this software over six months ago! I thought ultra was better then.

@Info,

Thanks for breaking down the steps, I'm sure everyone found it helpful. I particularly like freegate because of its simplicity, speed and also it doesn't run out of bandwidth like ultrasurf. I'll give them a donation(yea, right!)
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by tobs(m): 8:30am On Sep 26, 2008
@powerblaze . .menh . .diz freegate make sense die . .but i also knew about diz sofware for a long time o . .coz some1 on nairaland ihas said it b4 . .i think is u or info . .anyhow sha . .i dey feel am . .notin do am . .e better pass ultra surf die . . grin
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2008
For those of you who were able to get TOr to work, is it faster than freegate?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by malikalhaj: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2008
tor, is not really good on zain mms, u can't even post on nairaland with tor it gives error when posting
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by powerblaze(m): 9:49pm On Sep 26, 2008
Guys, just found an alternative to the blocked default proxy on mms. PM ME for details. Some of you know it already
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by venoc2003(m): 10:07pm On Sep 26, 2008
plz powerblaze kindly snd it 2 my email addy venoc2003@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (169)

Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP / Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? / What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN?