Stats: 3,191,891 members, 7,945,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) - Phones (100) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) (165888 Views)

Operamini/ucweb6.7 Fbt Trick Ready S40 Phones Supported. / Re: Research & "fbt" Thread ( This Is Not A Chat Room ) / New Username & Password For Mtn Fbt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (169) (Go Down)

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by imhomoh(m): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2008
Please guys out here, am using a HP Pervillion 6000 Laptop (Vista). the PC sult on the laptop accepts the Nokia 3250, but still i can't browse.

When i tried know what the problem was, using diagnosing on the PC, this was what i got

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by imhomoh(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2008
So please guys what should i do to make me start browsing on the Laptop and to solve this problem that am having at the moment.

Here is the disply of the problem again

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by chrisemi(m): 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2008
noise maker
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by debirules(m): 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2008
@lance_vader & @ chrisemi, i've added your yim, and i'm waiting now, thanks a lot,
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by imhomoh(m): 4:31pm On Dec 16, 2008
Hello chrisemi, i hope you r not referring to me. Please i came here 4 help and not to be ,
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by honsule(m): 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2008
imhomoh:

So please guys what should i do to make me start browsing on the Laptop and to solve this problem that am having at the moment.

Here is the disply of the problem again

am using HP dv6500.u are trying to browse with which network?if u get everything correct,as in the established connection,browsing shouldn't be a challenge at all.flash me on this no let me help u out:08035706725
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by jollynas(m): 5:03pm On Dec 16, 2008
@tarhoweb, ur mail u posted is not correct, i tried sendin u mail but it bounce back. check ur mail well
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by rekeson: 5:13pm On Dec 16, 2008
Debirules how far? na me agbani.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by imhomoh(m): 5:32pm On Dec 16, 2008
@HonSule, please you can open this attach documents to see that full datails of the things is saw, while trying to solve the problem. And also the Pingings and other stuff that it displayed

==============================================================================
Network Information for Compartment 1 (ACTIVE)
==============================================================================
Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : AFEBU-PC
Primary Dns Suffix . . . . . . . :
Node Type . . . . . . . . . . . . : Hybrid
IP Routing Enabled. . . . . . . . : No
WINS Proxy Enabled. . . . . . . . : No

PPP adapter Standard Modem over Bluetooth link (OTA):

Connection-specific DNS Suffix . :
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Standard Modem over Bluetooth link (OTA)
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . :
DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : No
Autoconfiguration Enabled . . . . : Yes
IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 10.80.24.5(Preferred)
Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.255
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 0.0.0.0
DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 10.199.212.120
NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Enabled

Ethernet adapter Bluetooth Network Connection:

Media State . . . . . . . . . . . : Media disconnected
Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Bluetooth Device (Personal Area Network)
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-1E-37-67-33-59
DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes

Wireless LAN adapter Wireless Network Connection:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Intel(R) PRO/Wireless 3945ABG Network Co
nection
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-1C-BF-58-BE-60
DHCP Enabled. . . . . . . . . . . : Yes

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Realtek RTL8101 Family PCI-E Fast Ethern
t NIC (NDIS 6.0)
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-1B-24-E2-97-CB

Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection* 6:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : isatap.{0BF4A84C-46BD-4D77-AB7F-6DE5D576
608}
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 00-00-00-00-00-00-00-E0

Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection* 7:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : isatap.{CD53B914-4DF7-45D1-8C53-FC1B53F8
D64}

Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection* 11:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft ISATAP Adapter #3

Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection* 12:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface
Physical Address. . . . . . . . . : 02-00-54-55-4E-01

Tunnel adapter Local Area Connection* 13:

Description . . . . . . . . . . . : Microsoft ISATAP Adapter #4
Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::5efe:10.80.24.5%23(Preferred)
Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . :
DNS Servers . . . . . . . . . . . : 10.199.212.120
NetBIOS over Tcpip. . . . . . . . : Disabled

thanks alot.

An

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by fdigital(m): 5:38pm On Dec 16, 2008
chrisemi:

noise maker
no Noise polluants
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by yinraph(m): 5:44pm On Dec 16, 2008
Mouthz! Mouthz!! Mouthz!!!
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by yinraph(m): 5:45pm On Dec 16, 2008
Mouthz! Mouthz!! Mouthz!!!
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by soki2ng(m): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2008
Imho, honsule said call him, his number is there, All those things you are posting are not necesary for you to browse free, on pc
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by tarhexxx: 5:50pm On Dec 16, 2008
@pespes thank u o, I dey like ppl when dey appreciate.Thanks once more.
@chrisemi which level na,ona school don open for d session?
@lawisong no be zain,zain no dey area here@anybody mail me at tarheoweh@yahoo.com for new fbt cheats on mtn and zain and questions
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by yinraph(m): 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2008
@fd watz up ?
@sok u dey use Y.M logo dey frighten me oh,were ar u heading 2 ? Huh !
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by tarhexxx: 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2008
@ihmo all diagnosis u no need am.Just do the simple configuration of fbt.I read little of your diagnosis,i see boyfriend,your lappy get boyfriend? Your lappy don land naija,on a serious note. forget diagnosis english and yan fbt.Wait o, U don browse with am for cafe b4? If yes,things go fit easy
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by fdigital(m): 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2008
[list][@]yinraph the zain wap fbt Noz maker hw far U [@]soki queen say she don buy nu phone so![/list]
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by yinraph(m): 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2008
@lance ow u dey ?
Enjoy life its all abt celebrity.
Celebrity itz my Culture
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by abrahym(m): 7:50pm On Dec 16, 2008
sowie chrisemi i cant post it here, i dnt want dis ip and port to get block
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by lancevader(m): 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2008
Yinraph am okay sha am kul,
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 16, 2008
@Yinraph,

i still dey wait oooo
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by DualCore1: 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2008
abrahym:

sowie chrisemi i can't post it here, i dnt want this ip and port to get block

can u please stop creating unneccesary hype?
keep ur crap to yourself don't go whinning that U got jack and aint posting.
i've had to delete few of ur posts creating some crappy hype meant to get attention to yourself in the past few minutes.

@ALL
THIS ISN'T A GENERAL CHAT ROOM

ALL POSTS SHOULD ADDRESS THE TOPIC OF THE THREAD

I'm no longer deleteing posts and pages cuzz its affecting people's post counts. but if this continues, u can start saying bye bye to this thread in advance.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by chrisemi(m): 8:01pm On Dec 16, 2008
ABRAHIM i only meant dat u shuld stop referin pple 2 oda sites.i neva said i wanted u giv it 2me or 2post it oooo.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 16, 2008
@ All,

pls somebody should post or refer me to a link to download Gpass and GTunnel

Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by stancozy(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2008
netsurf:

@ All,

please somebody should post or refer me to a link to download Gpass and GTunnel

www.google.com wink

just type gtunnel on the search bar ok?
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by engrhamid(m): 8:23pm On Dec 16, 2008
Hmmm! En en? Okay!
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by toluxa1(m): 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2008
@DC. I dey feel you die.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Riodiao(m): 8:41pm On Dec 16, 2008
Guy's i need ur help, iv connected my pc via blue tooth, but when i launched my opera it tells me cannot locate remote server. Guys pls helm me. Dis my mail add riodiao@yahoo.Com
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by lancevader(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2008
Riodiao:

Guy's i need ur help, iv connected my pc via blue tooth, but when i launched my opera it tells me cannot locate remote server. Guys please helm me. this my mail add riodiao@yahoo.Com

yu connected yur fone yu launched opera wat network guy go and load on yur fone and connect it it will browse
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by just2nice(m): 8:51pm On Dec 16, 2008
I am getting bored with this thread.The last few days have witnessed an influx of faceless and attention-seeking people who come here to boast about non-existing tricks and wipe up so much dust that even regular members who are supposed to know better are carried away by their spurious claims and beg for tricks from these newbies.As for me,if I got any problem,I only contact regular members here and if I still don't get answers,I simply go underground cheesy and there,I always get answers.
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 16, 2008
thanks stan
Re: Research & "FBT" Thread ( This is not a chat room ) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 16, 2008
@ just2nice,

pls can i hv ur ym?

(1) (2) (3) ... (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) ... (169)

Best Internet Plan For An Android Smartphone? / What Is The Full Meaning Of MTN? / Fifa Mobile (fifa 16) Discussion Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)