Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,965 members, 7,987,448 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 10:43 AM

Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) - Religion (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) (41225 Views)

Is That Really Jesus? By Reno Omokri / Archangel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Is Archangel Michael Jesus Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2012
@ubenedictus

u have a problem with english! In england till today d magistrate is called your woship, in clear english that means ur honour, so my dear wen d writtings of d popes were translated in older english the original meaning of d word "worship" was preserved.

this type of your illiteracy has entered 'agono' or 'alagono' like the yorubas says, instead of you to have asked what 'your worship' and other legal 'registers' means before proceeding on a public here on NL to expose your dirty linnen. now in legal terms, if you dont know, these registers you mention above with ignorance are exclusively for legal usages, no judge is called 'your worship' ehn? but they are addressed that way because of their superiority among those seated in the court.

there is no link between using 'your worship' addresing a judge complying with legal requirements in a court of law, and the pope who on his own wrote in his Bull and was said to be permitting and encouraging the worship of the seven archangels

''Pope Pius V said in his Bull to the Spanish Clergy, permitting and encouraging the worship of the seven archangels

the difference is that is that the decision to singlehandedly permit and encouraged such idolatory act was not a unanimous resolution,but he forced or led the church into idolatory.while that of the court are unanimously agreed to and adressed to the judges 'office'. okay?
olodo.

u are trying to appeal to emotions! Hahaha u fail, those concord were signed before hitler started killing anyone, and incase u are ignorant of history,
hitler didnt start as a "bad guy". Lastly there is nothing unholy about the concord.
you are a liar, see picture A below, your priests were blessing armoury,and guns, actively participating in blessing tools that will be used not to kill grasscutters or antelopes but a fellow humans like you, now can you say that these priests respect Gods command

THOU SHALL NOT KILL? but the priest blessed the armoury with so-called holy water not mindfull of other catholics in the other opponents camp. we saw catholics soldiers (britain/America) vs catholic soldiers (france)(germany) killing each other,

what a shame, see the pics of a shamefull act of your priest below pics A

yeah,

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 10:17am On Nov 29, 2012
note that there is only one archangel but refusal to heed the warning,and following pagan scripture led your pope to not only adopt an unexisting archangels outside the bible, but follow the pagan way of worshiping them, shame!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 10:29am On Nov 29, 2012
A brief look at this two passages: @boomark, i would like you to take a look at these two events and tell me if there is no parallel.

[size=14pt]Angel of the LORD[/size]
Zechariah 3:1-5 1 Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the Angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to oppose him. 2 And the LORD said to Satan, "The LORD rebuke you, Satan! The LORD who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! Is this not a brand plucked from the fire?" 3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and was standing before the Angel. 4 Then He answered and spoke to those who stood before Him, saying, "Take away the filthy garments from him." And to him He said, "See, I have removed your iniquity from you, and I will clothe you with rich robes."
5 And I said, "Let them put a clean turban on his head." So they put a clean turban on his head, and they put the clothes on him. And the Angel of the LORD stood by.

[size=14pt] Archangel Michael [/size]

9. Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!" Jude 1:9

In Zechariah, we saw Joshua th high priest standin befor the Angel of the Lord.
Satan, the accuser, is also present to oppose what the Angel of the Lord is doing.
In the 2rd verse, the Angel of the Lord starts speaking to Satan.
In this verse The Angel of the Lord is actualy called "the LORD".
We know that it is not the Father (Yahweh) speaking. Why would the Father say: "The Lord rebuke you"? shocked
No, it is not the Father. It is the Son! One Lord is speaking of the other Lord. Scripture made plain to those who say Christ never existed.

Jude 1:9 is an interesting parallel whic helps to confirm that it is the Angel of the Lord and not the Father (Yahweh) who is speaking in Zechariah.
Because the Angel of the Lord in Zechariah is doing the "very same" thing that Michael the archangel does in Jude.

If you notice very weell, you will see 3 things in common tht connect Zechariah 3:1-2 and Jude 1:9, they are are follow:
(1) They are referring to the same person. The Angel of the Lord is Michael the archangel.
(2) In both texts, Satan is confronted. (3)both times, he does nt accuse Satan directly, but he refers the rebuking of Satan to the "Father".
Both times He says: "the Lord rebuke you". So Satan is approached in the same way.
So we again have the Angel of the Lord as being identified as being the Lord. After this very one, we will still take a look at Moses and the burning bush.
I believe the angel of the Lord was identified as God there. One thing at a time. Lets treat this one first.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 10:32am On Nov 29, 2012
BARRISTERS: @ubenedictus

this type of your illiteracy has entered 'agono' or 'alagono' like the yorubas says, instead of you to have asked what 'your worship' and other legal 'registers' means before proceeding on a public here on NL to expose your dirty linnen. now in legal terms, if you dont know, these registers you mention above with ignorance are exclusively for legal usages, no judge is called 'your worship' ehn? but they are addressed that way because of their superiority among those seated in the court.

there is no link between using 'your worship' addresing a judge complying with legal requirements in a court of law, and the pope who on his own wrote in his Bull and was said to be permitting and encouraging the worship of the seven archangels

''Pope Pius V said in his Bull to the Spanish Clergy, permitting and encouraging the worship of the seven archangels

the difference is that is that the decision to singlehandedly permit and encouraged such idolatory act was not a unanimous resolution,but he forced or led the church into idolatory.while that of the court are unanimously agreed to and adressed to the judges 'office'. okay?
olodo.

you are a liar, see picture A below, your priests were blessing armoury,and guns, actively participating in blessing tools that will be used not to kill grasscutters or antelopes but a fellow humans like you, now can you say that these priests respect Gods command

THOU SHALL NOT KILL? but the priest blessed the armoury with so-called holy water not mindfull of other catholics in the other opponents camp. we saw catholics soldiers (britain/America) vs catholic soldiers (france)(germany) killing each other,

what a shame, see the pics of a shamefull act of your priest below pics A

yeah,

This picture, is it for real? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by true2god: 1:11pm On Nov 29, 2012
plappville:

Ma broda/sister, i still need you to explain those previews scriptures directed to you.
Why ignoring them
Thats not the ansa to my question. Frm ur 'research' and conclusion is Jesus chris an angel? Yes or no. I dnt think this simple question is in anyway ambigous.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
This picture, is it for real?

True and authentic!, plenty plenty still dey! just concentrate on what you are doing and let me engage them with their criminal past. and let the whole world see their yansh!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
true2god: Thats not the ansa to my question. Frm ur 'research' and conclusion is Jesus chris an angel? Yes or no. I dnt think this simple question is in anyway ambigous.
See me see @true2god ooooo, what "research"? So you no dey read those scriptures posted since morning? shocked shocked

You den already see scripture interprets itself severally, wetin you want from me again?
Ok, i go answer your "yes or no", but go answer those questions you have been ignoring, if you want a direct answer from me.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
BARRISTERS:

True and authentic!, plenty plenty still dey! just concentrate on what you are doing and let me engage them with their criminal past. and let the whole world see their yansh!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
@plappvile

Thats not the ansa to my question. Frm ur 'research' and conclusion is Jesus chris an angel? Yes or no. I dnt think this simple question is in anyway ambigous.

you see arrogance? question dey answer question! that is an evidence that they have nothing to hold on again than 'arrogance'.

even 'frosbel' has ran out of gas completely with his advantage of freethinking could not reply my last question above,while i have answerd his,this is due to the fact that he ignored bible warning....''do not lean on your own understanding''prov 3:5 frosbel says noo, i must lean on my own underatanding to my own advantage. he con enter gbege!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2012
frosbel

[size=28pt]Where art thou[/size]?

using your analogy;

which you did have to your own advantage;

you said jesus did not pre-exist before beign born, which means when he was born as a human,(lower in rank to the angel),with the sole purpose of redeeming humans,

he is lower in rank to the angels(while on earth) was testified in hebrews 2:9

heb 2:9;

9 But we see [b]Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels [/b]for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

you are yet to answer this questions;

1, is it an insult to God that jesus was made a little lower than the angels(on earth)?

2, with his lower rank than the angel(on earth) is he qualified to redeem humans?

taking into consideration that 'you are making a case based on qualification' that angels are just low to be qualified for redeeming humans,

qualification-wise, is he qualified (on earth)to redeem humans?

if you start your Movement now, how do you answer your members these question popping up which you are yet to answer?
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 29, 2012
Damn! Page 18? Hmmmm, keep them coming, some of us are following and learning cheesy
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 29, 2012
BARRISTERS: frosbel

[size=28pt]Where art thou[/size]?

using your analogy;

which you did have to your own advantage;

you said jesus did not pre-exist before beign born, which means when he was born as a human,(lower in rank to the angel),with the sole purpose of redeeming humans,

he is lower in rank to the angels(while on earth) was testified in hebrews 2:9

heb 2:9;

9 But we see [b]Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels [/b]for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

1, is it an insult to God that jesus was made a little lower than the angels(on earth)?

2, with his lower rank than the angel(on earth) is he qualified to redeem humans?

taking into consideration that 'you are making a case based on qualification' that angels are just low to be qualified for redeeming humans,

qualification-wise, is he qualified (on earth)to redeem humans?

if you start your Movement now, how do you answer your members these question popping up which you are yet to answer?

Sir, I am too busy these days, so might not be able to answer you point for point.

There is no way we can agree on this one.

It is almost blasphemy to suggest that Jesus Christ was angel Michael, he was not.

You are basing your understanding not on the bible but the teachings of the JW or SDA.

Jesus is simply the Son of GOD , a MAN who gave his life for you and me. He is now exalted above all power and principality and this includes Michael.

Try and read the bible without the bias of organisational interpretation, you just might learn a thing or two.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
plappville:

This bros...Boomark self ..... grin grin

My dear. grin wink
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2012
BARRISTERS: @plappvile

you see arrogance? question dey answer question! that is an evidence that they have nothing to hold on again than 'arrogance'.

even 'frosbel' has ran out of gas completely with his advantage of freethinking could not reply my last question above,while i have answerd his,this is due to the fact that he ignored bible warning....''do not lean on your own understanding''prov 3:5 frosbel says noo, i must lean on my own underatanding to my own advantage. he con enter gbege!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2012
plappville:
No bros, the Wife guaranteed him that They will not die because, if God coukd accept
thier sacrefies, it means they find favour in Gods sight. It was not talking of if the Angel did Wonderful thing (non). But i will not argue on this. When i will be on pc. I would like to ask you some questions. I hope to have the time to do that.

No probs!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2012
frosbel:

Sir, I am too busy these days, so might not be able to answer you point for point.

It is almost blasphemy to suggest that Jesus Christ was angel Michael, he was not.

You are basing your understanding not on the bible but the teachings of the JW or SDA.

Jesus is simply the Son of GOD , a MAN who gave his life for you and me. He is now exalted above all power and principality and this includes Michael.

Try and read the bible without the bias of organisational interpretation, you just might learn a thing or two.

Then qoute wrong those scriptures, tell us who Paul was referring to,.....Even the SDA and the JW believe the bolded too.
I was listening to a sermon on one SDA pastor i think His name

"Doug Batchelor" This man did not even say Jesus is an Angel. I do not know of the JW, but the few times they have approached me, they did not preach Angel Jesus to me, but Christ as the Son of God who will come back to rule on earth.

1 Like

Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 3:46pm On Nov 29, 2012
BARRISTERS: @Boomark

'MINISTERING' should have been severed from 'spirit', or shouldnt have come before 'spirit'

Minisrering and sent forth are the same 'they are delegated with a task'

are you making a case for look? remember that being in spirit medium itself, they are can change their looks. i will treat that later!

You are the one that severed "ministering" from "spirit," the bible did not.

If you had not seen the 24 elders in Rev, you will say that all spirits created by God are angels.

If one of the 24 elders changed his look to that of angel, he will not leave his position to do the work that has been assigned to an angel. He is originally created as an elder.

Likewise angels, if one turns to man, you wount call him human being.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by true2god: 4:06pm On Nov 29, 2012
plappville:
See me see @true2god ooooo, what "research"? So you no dey read those scriptures posted since morning? shocked shocked

You den already see scripture interprets itself severally, wetin you want from me again?
Ok, i go answer your "yes or no", but go answer those questions you have been ignoring, if you want a direct answer from me.
U dnt seem to want to say 'Yes, Jesus christ is an angel'. Thats the dilenma, but u can muddle-up unrelated verse to say Jesus christ is arch angel Michael. But if i put it up to u to giv a direct response by simply sayin 'Jesus is an angel' u wnt want to say dat.

The point here is dat if JW comes up with the latest publication that says 'Jesus is not angel michael' u wll naturally change ur perception on dis belief. Thats not an independent way of reasoning, basing ones interpretation of the bible on an organization that hav made differnt changes in their doctrine or belief (the light gettin brighter fallacy).

If watchtower had published many articles earlier that r presently being considerd false or mistake (by the same watchtower), what gives u the impression dat there is no current belief they held that is false? U dnt seem to knw the history of watchtower my sister. From failed prophecies to change in doctrinal belief. My question to u again is, 'is Jesus christ an angel'? U can do me a favour by bein straight about it.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
@frosbel

see the question again! not about jesus being an angel,not yet time,but

considering

hebrews 2:9;

9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

answer 1 and 2 above pls!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by BARRISTERS: 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2012
@True2God

U dnt seem to want to say 'Yes, Jesus christ is an angel'. Thats the dilenma, but u can muddle-up unrelated verse to say Jesus christ is arch angel Michael. But if i put it up to u to giv a direct response by simply sayin 'Jesus is an angel' u wnt want to say dat.

The point here is dat if JW comes up with the latest publication that says 'Jesus is not angel michael' u wll naturally change ur perception on dis belief. Thats not an independent way of reasoning, basing ones interpretation of the bible on an organization that hav made differnt changes in their doctrine or belief (the light gettin brighter fallacy).

If watchtower had published many articles earlier that r presently being considerd false or mistake (by the same watchtower), what gives u the impression dat there is no current belief they held that is false? U dnt seem to knw the history of watchtower my sister. From failed prophecies to change in doctrinal belief. My question to u again is, 'is Jesus christ an angel'? U can do me a favour by bein straight about it.

i have answered in page 17 before, and im answering now again, [size=18pt]yes,[/size] he was once reffered to as angel malachi 3:1.

okay?
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 5:29pm On Nov 29, 2012
BARRISTERS: @True2God

i have answered in page 17 before, and im answering now again, [size=18pt]yes,[/size] he was once reffered to as angel malachi 3:1.

okay?

This is scripturally Valid !!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2012
true2god: U dnt seem to want to say 'Yes, Jesus christ is an angel'. Thats the dilenma, but u can muddle-up unrelated verse to say Jesus christ is arch angel Michael. But if i put it up to u to giv a direct response by simply sayin 'Jesus is an angel' u wnt want to say dat.

Go treat those verses before i answer you. You never asked someone before? abi na you be the Human wen the old prophets see face to face?
No man has seen God at any time dear! (John 1:18, Exodus 33:20) except you want to contradict the bible.
And Angels are not to be worshiped, so Christ has been the "ANGEL OF THE LORD" severally reffered to.

Oya....scroll back and help moi!
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 6:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
frosbel:

i hoped no one will west his band width on this.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by truthislight: 6:22pm On Nov 29, 2012
plappville:

Then qoute wrong those scriptures, tell us who Paul was referring to,.....Even the SDA and the JW believe the bolded too.
I was listening to a sermon on one SDA pastor i think His name

"Doug Batchelor" This man did not even say Jesus is an Angel. I do not know of the JW, but the few times they have approached me, they did not preach Angel Jesus to me, but Christ as the Son of God who will come back to rule on earth.

dont mine frosbel.

He is dealing treacherously with his reputation.

Why is he not having respect for scriptures?
*Shm*
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2012

okay?
Malachi 3:1-2

New International Version (NIV)

3 “I will send my messenger, who will prepare the way before me. Then suddenly the Lord you are seeking will come to his temple; the messenger of the covenant, whom you desire, will come,” says the Lord Almighty

Where in that passage is Jesus reffered to as an angel? The messenger mentioned here is obvisiously John the baptist.The word angel is not even mentioned at all
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
plappville: A brief look at this two passages: @boomark, i would like you to take a look at these two events and tell me if there is no parallel.

[size=14pt]Angel of the LORD[/size]
Zechariah 3:1-5 1 Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the Angel of the LORD, and Satan standing at his right hand to oppose him. 2 And the LORD said to Satan, "The LORD rebuke you, Satan! The LORD who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! Is this not a brand plucked from the fire?" 3 Now Joshua was clothed with filthy garments, and was standing before the Angel. 4 Then He answered and spoke to those who stood before Him, saying, "Take away the filthy garments from him." And to him He said, "See, I have removed your iniquity from you, and I will clothe you with rich robes."
5 And I said, "Let them put a clean turban on his head." So they put a clean turban on his head, and they put the clothes on him. And the Angel of the LORD stood by.

[size=14pt] Archangel Michael [/size]

9. Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, "The Lord rebuke you!" Jude 1:9

In Zechariah, we saw Joshua th high priest standin befor the Angel of the Lord.
Satan, the accuser, is also present to oppose what the Angel of the Lord is doing.
In the 2rd verse, the Angel of the Lord starts speaking to Satan.
In this verse The Angel of the Lord is actualy called "the LORD".
We know that it is not the Father (Yahweh) speaking. Why would the Father say: "The Lord rebuke you"? shocked
No, it is not the Father. It is the Son! One Lord is speaking of the other Lord. Scripture made plain to those who say Christ never existed.

Jude 1:9 is an interesting parallel whic helps to confirm that it is the Angel of the Lord and not the Father (Yahweh) who is speaking in Zechariah.
Because the Angel of the Lord in Zechariah is doing the "very same" thing that Michael the archangel does in Jude.

If you notice very weell, you will see 3 things in common tht connect Zechariah 3:1-2 and Jude 1:9, they are are follow:
(1) They are referring to the same person. The Angel of the Lord is Michael the archangel.
(2) In both texts, Satan is confronted. (3)both times, he does nt accuse Satan directly, but he refers the rebuking of Satan to the "Father".
Both times He says: "the Lord rebuke you". So Satan is approached in the same way.
So we again have the Angel of the Lord as being identified as being the Lord. After this very one, we will still take a look at Moses and the burning bush.
I believe the angel of the Lord was identified as God there. One thing at a time. Lets treat this one first.

Zechariah 10:12.
New International Version
(©1984)
I will strengthen them in
the LORD and in his name
they will walk," declares
the LORD.

American Standard
Version
And I will strengthen
them in Jehovah; and they
shall walk up and down in
his name, saith Jehovah.

Plappy, where you quoted is similar Zechariah 10:12. You see that it is the LORD Himself that spoke. It is not something impossible.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
Also check out the OP in the link below, you will see where something similar was dealt with.

[url]nairaland.com/1063938/perfect-rebuttal-ubenidictus-genesis-19[/url]
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2012
truthislight:

dont mine frosbel.

He is dealing treacherously with his reputation.

Why is he not having respect for scriptures?
*Shm*

So until I accept the line of the JW organisation , my reputation is at stake , lol.

See how you guys are towing the line of JW instead of forming your opinions based on independent biblical analysis and thought.

Jesus is no angel , totally false.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by Boomark(m): 8:00pm On Nov 29, 2012

okay?

I didn't see "jesus is an angel" there o! Are you using scrolls or the original manuscripts?
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 8:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
Boomark:

Zechariah 10:12.
New International Version
(©1984)
I will strengthen them in
the LORD and in his name
they will walk," declares
the LORD.

American Standard
Version
And I Jesus will strengthen
them in Jehovah; and they
shall walk up and down in
"his" Yahweh's name, saith Jehovah.

Plappy, where you quoted is similar Zechariah 10:12. You see that it is the LORD Himself that spoke. It is not something impossible.

You did not treat these verses even the one you presented still shows Christ was the one talking. Whose Name will they walk uo and down? Yahweh's name no?

Again, It is Christ talking in verse two. Zachariah three told us It was Jesus talking. Who is the Lord that says The Lord rebuke Satan? Is it God Himself?
If It is Yahweh, why and who is greater than Him that He will have to refers the rebuking of Satan to?

Zachariah3: 2 And the LORD (Jesus) said to Satan, "The LORD (Yahweh) rebuke you, Satan!
The LORD who has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you! This is referring to Yahweh.

If it was Yahweh, He will say I rebuke you. It shows that the Angel of the Lord that Satan tried to oppossed is the same one that is also called "The lord".
That's my point and you did not see it, but went and gave me an other verse.
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2012
Boomark:

I didn't see "jesus is an angel" there o! Are you using scrolls or the original manuscripts?

Must the Name Jesus be mentioned first? Who is the msg of the convenant to you?
Re: Is Michael The Archangel Really Jesus? (revelation 12:7) by plappville(f): 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2012
frosbel:

So until I accept the line of the JW organisation , my reputation is at stake , lol.

See how you guys are towing the line of JW instead of forming your opinions based on independent biblical analysis and thought.

Jesus is no angel , totally false.

John 8:57-58 "Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad."
Then the Jews said to Him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?"

Bros leave the Angel issue aside first, Explain this verses please!

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (43) (Reply)

Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye / Pastor William Kumuyi (Deeper Life) Remarries / Pastor Washes His Feet/Face On The Head Of His Church Members

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.