Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,861 members, 7,889,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

If You Were To Choose Between Ur Mum And Dad Whom Will U Choose? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Were To Choose Between Ur Mum And Dad Whom Will U Choose? (569 Views)

Help Me Suggest Xmas Gift For My Mum And Dad / Who Ensures Sanitation Most In Your Home Between Your Mom And Dad / His 5 Years Old Son Wrote In His Play Book "I Don't Like My Mum And Dad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Were To Choose Between Ur Mum And Dad Whom Will U Choose? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2012
Some people say their emotional feeling and love for their mama and papa are not d same. So share ur views about this, If u were to choose between ur mama and papa who whom will u choose?
Re: If You Were To Choose Between Ur Mum And Dad Whom Will U Choose? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2012
Chukskalidon: Some people say their emotional feeling and love for their mama and papa are not d same. So share ur views about this, If u were to choose between ur mama and papa who whom will u choose?

You haven't given your response to this quandry. I think you should start the ball rolling, seeing as you started this thread.

So go on, tell us. Who would YOU choose?
Re: If You Were To Choose Between Ur Mum And Dad Whom Will U Choose? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2012
Siena:

You haven't given your response to this quandry. I think you should start the ball rolling, seeing as you started this thread.

So go on, tell us. Who would YOU choose?
@siena u jst want to bring me out frm my hiding place. Anyway, to be sincere., 4 a special reason I did go 4 my mum.ntin be lyk mama. Oya siena over 2 u.

(1) (Reply)

Who would You Choose Between Your Mum And Wife? / Boost Brainpower, Sharpen Your Mind, Make Straight A’s – Proven Tips / Nairaland Family ! Cheerfully Say Hi To Friends in Their Real Names Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.