Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,940 members, 7,931,267 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 08:39 PM

Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? (12120 Views)

Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable / In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by candieangel12(f): 11:47am On Nov 17, 2012
Ayomax:
congratulation, first graduate in ur family, well go to any local brothel 80% of those hoes have piercing n tats on them just like you. so I can't really difficiate you with them coz you have dasame chicken brain with those hoes even with ur degree.

Mhm, just as I assumed. From their posts we shall know the brainless nitwits. Did they tattoo your brain to your head, because I can't believe someone can be so ignorant! Nothing more to say to an 1diot that cant differentiate between a professional worker and a h0e.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by mayorcowboy: 11:47am On Nov 17, 2012
Ayomax: so much hate tattoos, to me its only a worthless piece of Shit will be crazy abt tattoos. I can never ever never never never ever never never ever ever ever ever never never marry any tattoo girl but I can collabo them. grin
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Thok(m): 11:51am On Nov 17, 2012
Tribal marks, Yes.. Tattoo, NO. God forbids it.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by mayorcowboy: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2012
well tatoo is not good, but some tatoo will make u look cool or sexy.
As for me, if i love u i don't look down on artificial things. can marry u if u have it b4 i meet u,but can't marry you if u purposely draw it when we are already in relationship
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Ayomax(m): 11:52am On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:

Mhm, just as I assumed. From their posts we shall know the brainless nitwits. Did they tattoo your brain to your head, because I can't believe someone can be so ignorant! Nothing more to say to an 1diot that cant differentiate between a professional worker and a h0e.
I still cry hard for you. hope you see or find a good husband coz you very far frm a decent lady to me. I rest my case.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Don4life: 11:57am On Nov 17, 2012
ambrosini593: Tatoos seems to have negative feelings in Nigeria. Seeing people with tatoos as rough, dangerous and ill-mannered. Will you marry a man or woman that has tatoos all over? Let's hear from you
yeah i ll
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by candieangel12(f): 11:57am On Nov 17, 2012
Ayomax:
I still cry hard for you. hope you see or find a good husband coz you very far frm a decent lady to me. I rest my case.

So I am not a decent woman because I have a couple tatts and piercings? Thank goodness not all men think like you, there are still plenty men that have common sense. You seem like a d!kc. Anyways, like I said before, save your tears for someone who cares.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Omogbhollahorn(m): 11:58am On Nov 17, 2012
Laye laye i can neva bro i dont do shit angry angry
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by dmcdad: 12:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
WHy are people so inconsiderate as to compare a tattoo alongside a tribal mark? It's gross. They are two different thingz just so you guyz know. I have a bit of tribal marks but I forbid tattoo to the core... Grrrrrrrrr... If I hear say I accept tattoo gurl as my wife! I go know wetin cos am
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Ayomax(m): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:

So I am not a decent woman because I have a couple tatts and piercings? Thank goodness not all men think like you, there are still plenty men that have common sense. You seem like a d!kc. Anyways, like I said before, save your tears for someone who cares.
I pity ur condition, all you seeking for is attention from guys n I'm very sure you da "one night stand" type. you can't find tats on any responsible woman or women leaders e.g first lady of any country. tats meant for worthless piece of sh!t like you.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by candieangel12(f): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ayomax:
I pity ur condition, all you seeking for is attention from guys n I'm very sure you da "one night stand" type. you can't find tats on any responsible woman or women leaders e.g first lady of any country. tats meant for worthless piece of sh!t like you.

LMAO!!! The village fagg0t strikes once again. You're a brainless cuntt. Shut your filth hole of a mouth, or better yet go suck a dikc, I'm sure you'd like that better.

If you like, quote me again you dumb fukc, that just shows how much of a c0ck sucker you are.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by kkkossy(m): 12:59pm On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:

And who told you I messed myself up? My body art enhances me and I love them. Its a pity that you are judgemental and myopic. angry

Suit yourself
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by candieangel12(f): 1:05pm On Nov 17, 2012
kkkossy:

Suit yourself
Thank you, I have and will continue to do so tongue
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Ayomax(m): 1:08pm On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:

LMAO!!! The village fagg0t strikes once again. You're a brainless cuntt. Shut your filth hole of a mouth, or better yet go suck a dikc, I'm sure you'd like that better.

If you like, quote me again you dumb fukc, that just shows how much of a c0ck sucker you are.
may thunder ®ape u there, educated hoe with navel piercing
n industrial piercing. not surprise at all? very useless thing
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Qluminati(m): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2012
[color=#006600][/color] Isn't it stupid to say Havin a Tattoo makes u Devilish?.......I mean....I av loads of it on my Body...I mean real heavy and thick ones.....up all at my back too....there is always a reason and or reasons for whatever actions....My body Is My Diary....and it is where I feel comfortable writin my troubles and peace.....my shawdie didn't like the tats when I had a few.....but nw she wants her name written on it too.....its not bout Fashion to most ppl....its bout where u deem fit to tell ur story......so?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by candieangel12(f): 1:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ayomax:
may thunder ®ape u there, educated hoe

And thus you have proven to us that you are a fagg0t.
**Sigh** I rest my case tongue
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by spoilt(f): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2012
i have several tattos. It is not a big deal. Got them after marriage.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by candieangel12(f): 1:15pm On Nov 17, 2012
Qluminati: [color=#006600][/color] Isn't it stupid to say Havin a Tattoo makes u Devilish?.......I mean....I av loads of it on my Body...I mean real heavy and thick ones.....up all at my back too....there is always a reason and or reasons for whatever actions....My body Is My Diary....and it is where I feel comfortable writin my troubles and peace.....my shawdie didn't like the tats when I had a few.....but nw she wants her name written on it too.....its not bout Fashion to most ppl....its bout where u deem fit to tell ur story......so?

Exactly bro, true talk. All my tattoos have sentimental meanings to me. I don't just wake up and decide to go get it. Aint nothing hoe-ish or devilish about tattoos.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Ayomax(m): 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:

And thus you have proven to us that you are a fagg0t.
**Sigh** I rest my case tongue
to ur unborn children grin
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by candieangel12(f): 1:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ayomax:
to ur unborn children grin

LOL, too bad my children are all grown. I think your curse is too little too late. tongue
Dont worry tho, I have a g@y friend I can hook you up with, you guys would be a perfect match smiley
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Ayomax(m): 1:30pm On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:

LOL, too bad my children are all grown. I think your curse is too little too late. tongue
Dont worry tho, I have a g@y friend I can hook you up with, you guys would be a perfect match smiley
just viewed ur profile n I must say you really proved me right, you an a.s.s hoe, fukin bisexual n a stup!d cheat. you living da wrong life. some one once told you this on nairaland "forget dis girl....cardie is one of de Most
COMPLICATED and cofused lady on
Nairaland..... "so you just seeking attention n u are a brainless hoe.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by candieangel12(f): 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ayomax:
just viewed ur profile n I must say you really proved me right, you an a.s.s hoe, fukin bisexual n a stup!d cheat. you living da wrong life
Okay haha. Lol and I care what you think again, because....? LMAO, shoot I dont mind kissing a girl but dont get it twisted, I am strictly dickly. I am content with my life, so save your bull-sh1t for someone that cares about your opinions.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by candieangel12(f): 1:39pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ayomax:
just viewed ur profile n I must say you really proved me right, you an a.s.s hoe, fukin bisexual n a stup!d cheat. you living da wrong life. some one once told you this on nairaland forget dis girl....cardie is one of de Most
COMPLICATED and cofused lady on
Nairaland..... so you just seeking attention n u are a brainless hoe.
You're a jobless cuntt. But anyways I'm done noticing your foolery. I have derailed this thread enough. Stick with your brainless and myopic views && I will stick to my complicated and confused life tongue
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Ayomax(m): 1:48pm On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:
You're a jobless cuntt. But anyways I'm done noticing your foolery. I have derailed this thread enough. Stick with your brainless and myopic views && I will stick to my complicated and confused life tongue
still cry hard for you grin
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Bootybuttchic(f): 1:57pm On Nov 17, 2012
Hell yeah! I can'ha luv eminem,trey songs nd nicki minaj tats
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by kumbalo(m): 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
NO
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by djcrown(m): 2:53pm On Nov 17, 2012
I will marry her of course as long as I am in love with her. Tatoo is nothing but a sense of fashion
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by tpapi: 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
am clean so my babe must be clean ,no time for long story

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by liyalla(m): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
thanks poster, I hav a girlfriend I love to marriage but evry time I see her tatoo on her arm, I feel bad,but after going tru dis I think I would hav to mak her clean it.hw ever I still love her wit it on.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by iykemanchi(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12:

E don pain ha...
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by JallowBah(f): 5:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
candygosh:
The ethnic ones do not look devlish compared to the tats you see these days of horrible stuffs.
MOST of those ones were as a result of branding.

There are ethnics that cover their body with tattoos in history. Even today, you have asian culture, where they cover from head to toe. It goes from their waist, to their ancles, up to the neck. Most of the people wh have the full body is high up businessmen. That is THEIR history.
Google it.

andyanders:

complete truth. With celebrities, Yes,cos most live a wayward life style, but any sensible/reasonable person should know that it is even disgusting to see a man or woman having tatoos walking up and down looking for a job or contract from any office. I cannot commit my cash on any of them for anything.

Look at what I just wrote.
And, tattoos have for a long time been "mostly for" men of the sea in the western world. The last 20 years it has blossomed, even my mother who is a teacher have some on her, that you cant see in the everyday life.

Thok: Tribal marks, Yes.. Tattoo, NO. God forbids it.

Like I wrote here, in Asia they to a full body-tattoo, its part of their history, as lines in the face is for some africans.

Ayomax:

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by toprealman: 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
All this lyrics just because the guy is not well loaded abi?
>90% of footballers are inked up. How many girls typing rubbish here will say no when they come dangling a used blackberry phone.
We are not bringing the issue of taking you to 'Togo' for siesta!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Many Woman Can Do These To Save Their Man<pics> / Why Are Blacks So Wicked / Day I Dis-flowered One Fine Igbo Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.