Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,441 members, 7,964,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:44 PM

Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? (12142 Views)

Does Popularity And Fame Make A Man Or Woman More Desirable / In Every Relationship, Who Should Call Most? Man Or Woman? / Man or Woman, Who is More Unfaithful in a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by InvertedHammer: 6:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
You have to understand that tatoo is almost near impossible and expensive to remove. The low self-esteemed
'follow-follow' who got it on realizing this would say anything to defend the stupid decision to get
a tatoo in the first place. Don't be fooled. They hate it. Don't get one.

Personally, I find them disgusting...but since body no be firewood, I will treat them as human toilet/sp...m
depository....but to marry one---HELL NO!!!

Imbeciles do get married, what makes you think someone with tatoo wont? Water will always find its own level.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Jonatech(m): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2012
having tattoos is rubbish & Gibberish.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by JallowBah(f): 6:50pm On Nov 17, 2012
InvertedHammer: You have to understand that tatoo is almost near impossible and expensive to remove. The low self-esteemed
'follow-follow' who got it on realizing this would say anything to defend the stupid decision to get
a tatoo in the first place. Don't be fooled. They hate it. Don't get one.

Personally, I find them disgusting...but since body no be firewood, I will treat them as human toilet/sp...m
depository....but to marry one---HELL NO!!!

Imbeciles do get married, what makes you think someone with tatoo wont? Water will always find its own level.

Are you really imagining yourself that the people who get tats do not know that it is difficult and expensive to remove them..? I assure you, they do. And most of them will not regret it, and most of them will not remove them either.

Don`t be fooled. They love it. Get one.

Personally, I find ignorance disgusting. I will treat people with much ignorance as they deserve, and not waste my energy on them.
And, honey..my husband is no fool, and he don`t have any tats. Are you trying to tell me he is an slowpoke, because he married a woman with bodyart..? Grow up, pleasesmiley
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by InvertedHammer: 6:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
JallowBah:

Are you really imagining yourself that the people who get tats do not know that it is difficult and expensive to remove them..? I assure you, they do. And most of them will not regret it, and most of them will not remove them either.

Don`t be fooled. They love it. Get one.

Personally, I find ignorance disgusting. I will treat people with much ignorance as they deserve, and not waste my energy on them.
And, honey..my husband is no fool, and he don`t have any tats. Are you trying to tell me he is an slowpoke, because he married a woman with bodyart..? Grow up, pleasesmiley

You cannot tell how your husband feels about you. Only he can. May be you have some "beckoning" asset that his shallow self cherishes.
More power to him. As I stated earlier, water will always find its own level. You found your level in him. Making sense to you now?

By the way, why are you taking this so personal? Did I strike a familiar note?
Who is ignorant? Am I Or someone who sat and endured a lot of pain to stamp herself with thrash on her body parts that do
not add any values whatsoever to her being and/or self-worth?

Life gets to the point where people have been conditioned to see poverty as a privilege;
just as some people have come to see tattoo as body art (instead of thrash stamps as they are called)
cool

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by JallowBah(f): 7:02pm On Nov 17, 2012
InvertedHammer:

You cannot tell how your husband feels about you. Only he can. May be you have some "beckoning" asset that his shallow self cherishes.
More power to him. As I stated earlier, water will always find its own level. You found your level in him. Making sense to you now?

By the way, why are you taking this so personal? Did I strike a familiar note?
cool

No, I am taking it personal when people act like they are better than me in any way, simply because they don`t choose to live life as I do. Anyone would.

Like saying that he found some "beckoning" ( whatever that means..? ) asset his shallow self cherishes. Like what, honey? Exactly what could that be?

I don`t go to personal insults, like you do. It is not even needed for, is it?
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by InvertedHammer: 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2012
JallowBah:

No, I am taking it personal when people act like they are better than me in any way, simply because they don`t choose to live life as I do. Anyone would.

Like saying that he found some "beckoning" ( whatever that means..? ) asset his shallow self cherishes. Like what, honey? Exactly what could that be?

I don`t go to personal insults, like you do. It is not even needed for, is it?

See what I mean? You are beginning to sound like a victim already. You put that thrash on your body; you got
to deal with people treating you with derision. It is your choice, you live it.
By the way, I think tattoos look good on strippers.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by JallowBah(f): 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2012
InvertedHammer:

See what I mean? You are beginning to sound like a victim already. You put that thrash on your body; you got
to deal with people treating you with derision. It is your choice, you live it.
By the way, I think tattoos look good on strippers.

Oh, so you can`t answer my questions?
How am I acting like a victim? Because I tell you I do not approve of people talking down to me, and/or about my husband?

You seem like the type to talk bull, hoping to just insult and round up a fight. Meh, you ain`t worth that energy, honeysmiley

And my choices about MY body is exactly MINE. I don`t run my mouth and talk down on other peoples look, because that is THEIR choice, not mine.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 17, 2012
Tattoos are overrated! - I have got tons of tattoos and I hate them... undecided
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
@ topic, Sure!
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by trolling(m): 7:26pm On Nov 17, 2012
Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.Leviticus 19:28. so go ahead and make tattoos it shows the kind of person you are.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by JallowBah(f): 7:31pm On Nov 17, 2012
trolling: Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am the LORD.Leviticus 19:28. so go ahead and make tattoos it shows the kind of person you are.

If God made us all so perfect, why do so many cut the foreskin of a dude?
And pierce the girls ears?

They also wrote in the bible that you shall not wear clothing of different fabrics, or work on sundays. You follow those to, or you just choose whatever suits you?
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by JallowBah(f): 7:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
shymexx: Tattoos are overrated! - I have got tons of tattoos and I hate them... undecided

Well, it aint the tats fault.
That shows how you were not able to see consequences of your actions, multiple times even so.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by jkross(m): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2012
even if my wife doesn't have i will ask her to get on her waist, on the backside and another on her arm..and hell yea am getting one with her name on my neck or arm and my Dear mama on the left side of my chest where my heart is....but if she is tattooed like lil wayne she should go to where she belong and not my crib
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by trolling(m): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2012
JallowBah:

If God made us all so perfect, why do so many cut the foreskin of a dude?
And pierce the girls ears?

They also wrote in the bible that you shall not wear clothing of different fabrics, or work on sundays. You follow those to, or you just choose whatever suits you?
if u like tatoo yrself na yr palava be dat,im only quoting what the scripture says, as for the circumcision that is commanded by Yah as a sign/covenant between Him and His people.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by InvertedHammer: 8:03pm On Nov 17, 2012
According to Urban dictionary, scum stamp is a tattoo on a womans lower calf usually involving a cartoon character seen on a woman noted as a scumbag. Many strippers and "white trailer trash" can be seen with this. Derived from the term "tramp stamp" meaning a tattoo on the lower back of a girl.

If in doubt, google trash stamp, scum stamp.
It doesn't matter what you think of it...after all, even a broken clock is correct twice in a day.

Any girl with tattoo is a scum. Being a hood rat aggravates it more.

Hello Shallow Hal, sorry Jallow Bah

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by candieangel12(f): 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
Tramp stamps dont mean anything anymore. Most girls have tatts on their lower waist/back. My first tatt was in that are but its always covered with my shirt
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by InvertedHammer: 8:09pm On Nov 17, 2012
JallowBah:

Oh, so you can`t answer my questions?....

And my choices about MY body is exactly MINE. I don`t run my mouth and talk down on other peoples look, because that is THEIR choice, not mine.

Their choice is their choice; my choice to call them out as trash (that they are)

We all have different choices.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2012
This thread is useless without pictures!
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by InvertedHammer: 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2012
candieangel12: Tramp stamps dont mean anything anymore. Most girls have tatts on their lower waist/back. My first tatt was in that are but its always covered with my shirt

LOL. It doesn't mean anything anymore...Why? Because you got one. LOL.
Denial is not a river in Africa.
Back to my point, Candieangel and JallowBah...I will boink you if need be....
but wife material? Are you kidding me?

If it is so glamorous, why are you pointing out that it is covered with your shirt?
Embarrassed by it? You and I know it. You got stamped babe! Live with it.
Good thing is that grand kids will know that grandma was a ho.

Most teenagers are sagging...does that mean that it does not have homo undertone anymore?
You cannot change the rules in the middle of the game...come off your high horses.

YOU CANNOT TURN A HO into A HOUSEWIFE

Don't shoot the messenger!

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Richy4(m): 8:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
I do not like tattoos but given a choice I would marry a girl with Tattoos instead of a girl with huge tribal marks on the face.I do not know if they still do that now.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by candieangel12(f): 8:27pm On Nov 17, 2012
Lol the only reason why its covered is because my shirt covers it or shud I walk around shirtless because I have a tattoo? Tramp stamps really dont meqn crap anymore, not because I have one but because it soo common that majority chicks have it. I have many other tatts which arent covered. I am in no way shape or form ashames of any of my tattoos or piercings.
But everyone is entitled to their opinion, you might not want a tatted woman but the next Harry will. I've dated many guys who didnt give a fukc whether I had a couple tattoos because they knew it doesn't determine anything. Most of my friends are tatted up and happily married. Im not bothered by any of the comments on this thread bcus u haters only represent a small portion of men in the real world, I havnt met a man that had a problem with tatts. But then again, I dont associate and date myopic dikc heads like you & the other haters.
Thank goodness that men with common sense still exist. Geeze thank goodness for America, where the men arent dikc head haters, this is a reason why I refuse to even date a naija man, because of attitudes and shallow minded views that are shown on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by otokx(m): 8:29pm On Nov 17, 2012
What can we say?
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by trolling(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
been in america for over a decade but one thing i can say is this America spoils,demoralizes people, land of the free to do whatever, home of the slaves to their immorality.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 17, 2012
Too much tori dey sef!!
As a man thinketh in his heart. So is he.

Whatsover we all do, good or bad, there's always a reward for it.
God hath created us uniquely without brandings n tats, having one is showing we know better than he does.
All is well
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by dunmorris(m): 9:24pm On Nov 17, 2012
candygosh: Hell no.
Why shd a man or woman go branded like a donkey all in d name of fashion. Hia!!
thread Closed shikinan
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by tobambo: 9:28pm On Nov 17, 2012
The Bible warns us against tattoos in Leviticus 19:28 (Amplified) which says, “Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print or tattoo any marks upon you: I am the Lord.”
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by mastersr95(m): 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2012
Una be fool: Tattoo? What's wrong being on tattoo? Tattoo is cool must especially if it's on the àss of the lady grin

I love tramp stamps grin
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by BB12(f): 11:25pm On Nov 17, 2012
ambrosini593: Tatoos seems to have negative feelings in Nigeria. Seeing people with tatoos as rough, dangerous and ill-mannered. Will you marry a man or woman that has tatoos all over? Let's hear from you

Hell to the No!
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Ayomax(m): 12:40am On Nov 18, 2012
InvertedHammer:

LOL. It doesn't mean anything anymore...Why? Because you got one. LOL.
Denial is not a river in Africa.
Back to my point, Candieangel and JallowBah...I will boink you if need be....
but wife material? Are you kidding me?

If it is so glamorous, why are you pointing out that it is covered with your shirt?
Embarrassed by it? You and I know it. You got stamped babe! Live with it.
Good thing is that grand kids will know that grandma was a ho.

Most teenagers are sagging...does that mean that it does not have homo undertone anymore?
You cannot change the rules in the middle of the game...come off your high horses.

YOU CANNOT TURN A HO into A HOUSEWIFE

Don't shoot the messenger!
guy I dey feel you die!!!!!! don't mind those hoes esp tht $lut called candieangel, she is a bisexual n a s3x freak, don't pay any attention to her coz her generation r cursed.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 18, 2012
to me a girl with a tatoo is not a wife material, because she has no value to pass across to my children. She is obsessed with self. And I cannot marry such. Itreat them as bitches.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Nobody: 1:12am On Nov 18, 2012
candieangel12: Lol the only reason why its covered is because my shirt covers it or shud I walk around shirtless because I have a tattoo? Tramp stamps really dont meqn crap anymore, not because I have one but because it soo common that majority chicks have it. I have many other tatts which arent covered. I am in no way shape or form ashames of any of my tattoos or piercings.
But everyone is entitled to their opinion, you might not want a tatted woman but the next Harry will. I've dated many guys who didnt give a fukc whether I had a couple tattoos because they knew it doesn't determine anything. Most of my friends are tatted up and happily married. Im not bothered by any of the comments on this thread bcus u haters only represent a small portion of men in the real world, I havnt met a man that had a problem with tatts. But then again, I dont associate and date myopic dikc heads like you & the other haters.
Thank goodness that men with common sense still exist. Geeze thank goodness for America, where the men arent dikc head haters, this is a reason why I refuse to even date a naija man, because of attitudes and shallow minded views that are shown on this thread.
you are talking about guys dating you for sometime and moving to the next hoe. Thats a real man.
Re: Would You Marry A Man Or Woman With Tatoos? by Qluminati(m): 1:20am On Nov 18, 2012
Inverted Werey......Can You See hw stupid u really are?......why don't u just Woo Those girls instead of Rainin Abuse on them?.......nw u talk bout havin tattoos speakth Doom.....what makes ur typin any different?......u r just (maybe) an old Fool or a Low Life Scrotum.....it isn't like u paid the bills for whatever they chose to do with themselves.....admit that you r a broke ass gay who can't buy for himself a N100 underpant.....beside....that Shit isn't on ur Body.....so why don't u take a swim with Sharks....no one will shed cream soda tears for u........u fuckin wife beater.....Suck ur Own Dick and cum in ur Fat/Wide Mouth......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Hypothesis Of Love / MEN!! Understand That Women Will Hate You Because Of These 4 Things!! (photo) / How Do You Get A Lady Fall In Love With You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.