Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,330 members, 7,891,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:30 PM

Does Cutlery Change The Taste Of Food? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Does Cutlery Change The Taste Of Food? (656 Views)

Do You Eat Eba With Your Hand Or Cutlery. WHY? / How Often Do You Eat With Cutlery?? / Eating Swallow Foods With Cutlery: Modernity Or Stupidity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Cutlery Change The Taste Of Food? by mumumugu(m): 9:19pm On Nov 16, 2012
I noticed that beans taste sweater when i use rubber cutlery than stainles steel. But fingers makes it taste sweetest of all that i lick my finger.
Re: Does Cutlery Change The Taste Of Food? by k2039: 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2012
Dumbest question
Re: Does Cutlery Change The Taste Of Food? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 16, 2012
k2039: Dumbest question
looool!! didn't you see the OP's name? mumumugu...it says it all.
Re: Does Cutlery Change The Taste Of Food? by Nobody: 10:08am On Nov 17, 2012
buhahahahaha.... grin grin
Re: Does Cutlery Change The Taste Of Food? by MissyB3(f): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2012
Hehe . . .This kweshun be as e get!

The level of enjoyment derived from eating, say, Eba using cutlery and Eba using your hand certainly isn't the same. #empirically speaking cheesy
Re: Does Cutlery Change The Taste Of Food? by GabrielOyedele: 10:40pm On Nov 22, 2012
Ha ba, Cutlery does not change the taste of food, it depends on the user, somebody told me he was served with pounded yam and stew, he made move to use the cutlery but discovered the pounded yam was rolling, he drop them and used his hand, he said only then he enjoyed d food, he never talk good of cutlerries.

(1) (Reply)

Quick Roast Beef Quesadillas / If You Had To Choose Your Last Meal Ever,what Would It Be? / Nigerians Spend N41bn On Champagne Annually

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.