Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,182 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:10 PM

The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? (25994 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Guys How Long Does It Take You To Ask A Girl Out? / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by wildorchid(f): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2012
Just be yourself. If she doesn't like you, there is nothing you can do.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Truckpusher(m): 12:42pm On Nov 18, 2012
Walk up to her and give her three dirty slap on her cheek she would be forced to know you better grin grin grin grin grin...don't call my name if the reverse becomes the case.
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Okworigeorge(m): 12:45pm On Nov 18, 2012
2sexy: Or better yet, OP put yourself in the girls shoes and ask yourself why would she wanna go out with you. You are the seller, she is the buyer.

What makes your product better than others, what makes it good and hot?

Show the benefits and features.

But go in a friendly manner.
....Ibo ppl always on point. Toastn don turn market
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Mightyify(m): 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2012
unsuccessful men are busy chasing women while women are busy chasing successful me coolunsuccessful men are busy chasing women while women are busy chasing successful me

1 Like

Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by iphedahyor(m): 12:48pm On Nov 18, 2012
The only mosquitoe given the licence 2 suck urr blodd
nikkyshyne: Simple.

Babe, I gbadun your style. Anytime I see you, my heart goes jigijigi. Can I be the only gecko on your wall? The only cockroach in your wardrobe?? Babe, give me this chance kiss
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by jarkata(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ur parents are struggling to send u go uni.u con dey do another thing,u won marry am now abi u don reach to marry? E be like se u no get assignment , Which faculty u dey self? Dey no dey give una assignment atal? Well! let me help u ,just buy a good package like set of under wears go before her kneel down and tell her u r dieing for her love.next day invite her for shopping,buy her exotic materials dat all.she will be urs for dat semester,next semester renew ur contract if u still want her,no be campus love? Very easy

3 Likes

Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by 2sexy(m): 12:51pm On Nov 18, 2012
Okworigeorge: ....Ibo ppl always on point. Toastn don turn market
lol... but na true na!
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 18, 2012
just walk up 2 her and say hi, she'l stop 2 know wat U have 2 say, keep quiet and keep mooping at her, some times i do laugh, she'l definitely say watz dat? Continue from der.. It does work 4 me wen I was still single
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Lordave: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
If u love somebody walk up to her tell am u love am. Babe I love u talk ur own
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by ak4God(m): 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2012
You dont have to be a good story teller or oratory before you get a Nigerian Campus girls..If you have cash or you are a brilliant type,u ll always get them easily.Shikena!!
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by adonis019(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2012
just walk up to her...call her by his name with respect,like sister .....she will be shocked,how come u knew his name.dont talk much and don't be in a haste to woo her.make 2wks friendship b4 u woo her.between that 2wks av his contact,call her often,text morning & night ask abt what she's been taught in schl.frm there she might fall.not all abt spending to entance her...Girls need care n to be pampered.
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Sunnibenty: 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
Let me help,dnt reherz anytin,weneva u c her again do diz,
hey,hmmm dnt mn 2 boda or tak much of ur tym bt cud u help me out on sumtin,den she wil reply wat den u tel dat,u'l tel d suituation witout u knwin it she her n she wil try to sugest a solution 2 d problem.den kep d contact wit her n on a vewi gud day open up n tel her she d 1.
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by candieangel12(f): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2012
adonis019: just walk up to her...call her by his name with respect,like sister .....she will be shocked,how come u knew his name.dont talk much and don't be in a haste to woo her.make 2wks friendship b4 u woo her.between that 2wks av his contact,call her often,text morning & night ask abt what she's been taught in schl.frm there she might fall.not all abt spending to entance her...Girls need care n to be pampered.
Think you getting your pronouns mixed up undecided

1 Like

Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2012
Red-Light:

as if young naija gals of nowadays care about being urself.... be like wizkid, or pretend to have small change and see them begging to suck ur cock .ewww
hahahahahahahaha
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by irich21(m): 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2012
Just stalk her for a while, findout all u need to knw abt her, watch she likes, food, drinks, u knw those things dt girls like, plan it with some friends to keep eye on her, get her schedule for maybe a wk or mnth if possible make a habit to coincidentally meet her at eatery and make sure u pick her bills, mind u, she's not goin to over eat cos she wasn't expectin any guy to come out of de blues and pick her bill hence she's goin to be moderate. Then u guys are no more acqaintants bt friends then u can start askin her out on dates, friends party even if there's none, find one and make sure u give her a treat kind of kipnappin her and she'll beg u not to let her go again...
Take it easy man, u shuld be payin for these tutoral hahaha, she's all urs.
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by scantee(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2012
@op since u said the chick is hot and got loads of chykers and admires on daily basis, needless you walking up to her to ask her out, bcs she will categorize you as one of those..., al u have to do is jst try get her name frm somone dat is not close to her, dat she dnt knw, then ur good to go, e.g whn you see her jst say "Juliet how ar u? Pls dnt stop while u greeted her keep on moving, dat wil kept her wondering who u are and how u get to knw her name, she wil likely to ask her frnds if they knw u, since both of u ar nt in the same department or the same level, she wil keep on thinking that u might knw her wella even knw her family. Then she wil start making move to knw who you are, next time u see her jst say " julliet how 2day na? Remember dnt stop kep moving... (note it wil be an added advantage if u can be able to get the name which she dnt ans in the school, may be her native name or the name she is been cald at home) at this point she wil be al over u believing that there is smting u might knw abt her. Possible she might have some family background screet which she might not want it to be exposed, in that case she want to knw who u are, keep on beign frnd to her in that manner, one day she wil definetely cal u to ask who u are, let assume she met u and ask "hello sorry excuse me pls who are u? I mean do u knw me? Jst smile and say yap sure, nw ask her with laugh wait a min u mean u dont knw me? Julliet nawa for u o, she wil be confused jst loking at u and thinking, doing some flash back, while she on it, tel her well ur rushing to smwhere nw maybe one of these days whn ur free u wil remind her, dnt ask her numb pls. Walk away, and pls try avoid meeting her @ d same pls as often, so dat it wil nt look planed game. Try to meet her in difrent location, Now u hav gained ground smal dat she wil listen to u wella whn disccusing wit her, next time u see her, she wil be the first to say hi, bcs nw u have information she is anxious to knw, she wil nw tel u, pls nw tel me, u said u knws me where? then tel her lets find smwhere around to sit while u tel her. Take her to gud restuarant around and jst offer her a soft drink. Guy ur a winner nw. Jst kept her suspense, dnt tel her anytin yet, jst asking her abt her study and the stress in the skul and so on. While she is telling u....cut in and complement her look... Bla bla bla and so on, nw she has no choice bcs she is familiar to u nw, make sure u make her laugh while u guys ar discusn. Nw she found ur companionship attractive. Gud luck man.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by pleep(m): 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2012
irich21: Just stalk her for a while, findout all u need to knw abt her, watch she likes, food, drinks, u knw those things dt girls like, plan it with some friends to keep eye on her, get her schedule for maybe a wk or mnth if possible make a habit to coincidentally meet her at eatery and make sure u pick her bills, mind u, she's not goin to over eat cos she wasn't expectin any guy to come out of de blues and pick her bill hence she's goin to be moderate. Then u guys are no more acqaintants bt friends then u can start askin her out on dates, friends party even if there's none, find one and make sure u give her a treat kind of kipnappin her and she'll beg u not to let her go again...
Take it easy man, u shuld be payin for these tutoral hahaha, she's all urs.
You guys are fuckin pathetic. Have you even managed to attract a goat with this advice?

1 Like

Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
This post is so hilarious and it just summed the whole thing. Classy successful men don't chase women whereas unsuccessful men are busy chasing women, successful men are busy chasing money and success while women are busy chasing them and they keep running away from women as women keep running away from unsuccessful men. OP, get busy with your studies, lots of us didn't had dates while in school, believe me when u finally make it successful, women of all calibre will be busy fantasizing abt u n studying how to get you, so u wouldn't need to be learning how to toast or win a girl instead they will.

Don't be deceived by those that will tell u that when u hit it big, u won't find love again or that u won't know which girl loves u or not, all na story so long as Nigeria is concerned, just get busy with ur studies n possibly start a business while in school n build it to grow with u as u grow n graduate than to be worrying urself about some girl that is busy studying how to win wizkids love or Dbanjs heart....get busy with creativity dear smiley
Mightyify: unsuccessful men are busy chasing women while women are busy chasing successful me coolunsuccessful men are busy chasing women while women are busy chasing successful me

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Jarus(m): 1:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
chronique: Simple. Wave her once or twice & say hi... Pick a day to confidently walk up to her,complement her & tell her you'd like to know her better & probably become friends with her. Dont ask her out from the onset cos it might spoil ur chances... Be urself & dont attempt rehearsed lines cos it could mess u up if u forget ur lines. Take it nice & slow & you'll be home in no time.
Try this. Plus study/research her. It should work. It may not guarantee her acceptance, but will surely guarantee familiarity.

During my searching, I once researched a lady to the extent that when we got talking later, she was surprised I knew so much about her in such short time.
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Nazirano(m): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2012
just study hard nd come up wit 5 point dis semester, then u wil become popular in ur school, u can then walk up to her nd just say hi, dnt wori she will be the one to do d remainin talkin.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by 2sexy(m): 1:33pm On Nov 18, 2012
DailyNews: This post is so hilarious and it just summed the whole thing. Classy successful men don't chase women whereas unsuccessful men are busy chasing women, successful men are busy chasing money and success while women are busy chasing them and they keep running away from women as women keep running away from unsuccessful men. OP, get busy with your studies, lots of us didn't had dates while in school, believe me when u finally make it successful, women of all calibre will be busy fantasizing abt u n studying how to get you, so u wouldn't need to be learning how to toast or win a girl instead they will.

Don't be deceived by those that will tell u that when u hit it big, u won't find love again or that u won't know which girl loves u or not, all na story so long as Nigeria is concerned, just get busy with ur studies n possibly start a business while in school n build it to grow with u as u grow n graduate than to be worrying urself about some girl that is busy studying how to win wizkids love or Dbanjs heart....get busy with creativity dear smiley

Exactly... that is how it is.
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2012
Red-Light:

nikkyshyne
I gbadun your style. Anytime I see you, my heart goes jigijigi. Can I be your only post on nairaland? the only internet u dey use surf nairaland??
babe gimme this chance kiss
Oh Red-Light! Ur username dey totori me, anytime I browse NL and sight ur username my heart dey kukere.Trust me sweetie! I'll bring d traffic to ur domain, am dat green-light dat says go, Nna! Involve me Biko! From me to u....muahhhh!!!! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2012
2sexy:

Exactly... that is how it is.
that's the bitter truth; majority of the successful men u see today either in d entertainment, oil n gas, investment, banking, politics, etc sectors never had a date while in school...they are always ignored by women wen it comes to romance but as years rolled by, they became d apple of every womans eyes n every Nigerian womans heartthrob!
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by REDDEVILS1(m): 1:43pm On Nov 18, 2012
lipsyliscious: I laugh in Spanish! @ op don't try some tinz here oh! D girl is a hot catch 4rm wat u said n dis definitely won't work. I'm in skul n I know how many guys ask 4 my name,numba n pin evryday. I'm just exasperated by d whole tin. I'll just tell u straight 'it takes 2 2 tangle' n I'm not gonna tangle with u,I'm interested so pls let me b n if I'm in an effervescent mood,I'll give u a fake name n numba so u don't bug me. Sometimes I'll let u talk till I get 2 my destination n simply say thanks 4 d company. If I'm in a restaurant wen u start,I'll just pick up my food n switch tables. Of course I don't always do dis,bt dis is wat u're lykly 2 get if u start lyk dat
then advise him on things to do. Don't just comment blah blah blah and leave
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by chrisley024(m): 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2012
Y nt walk 2 her n tel her d truth: i wnt 2 get u laid! Simple!
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by duality(m): 1:56pm On Nov 18, 2012
all this brouhaha and after six months, you may not like her that much again. OP, the same way you make other friends, is the same way you make friendship to choose your spouse. ANY OTHER METHOD, has lots of deceit associated with it

Next: If the lady is too much for you, or you are too scared. STOP; and work on yourself. it may not be worth it after all.

Finally, MOST campus relationships are total WASTE OF TIME. You have a lot ahead of you. Focus on your studies. "No soldier on service entangleth himself in the affairs of this life.......(2 Timothy 2;4) American standard version.

1 Like

Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
The first thing to note it that there is no magic formula for "asking a girl out" picking up a girl. What might work for you in the morning might work against you in the evening, and the same 'method' that won over a girl yesterday might make no impression on the same girl today. Delivery, looks, circumstances, location, and other variable factors can have a greater impact on outcome than anything else.

Having said that, there is nothing wrong with walking up to a girl to chat her up or get acquainted with her. I heard someone here say that would amount to making a "fool of yourself". Totally untrue. Yeah, the chances of being turned down are considerable, but thankfully, so are the chances of getting her number and having her in your bed in a matter of days (or at the altar if you prefer to have more 'long term' intentions). It's a low risk, high reward venture - since the consequences of failure are negligible (the worst that can happen is that she would ignore you), whereas the consequences of success are substantial.

@OP
Since the girl is probably one of the "hottest" chicks on campus, with several losers fawningly wooing her everyday as if their lives depend on it, using "perfect lines" alone might not have the desired effect. It is best to anchor your game on the strategic indifference approach. Try to set up a coincidence of sorts that leads to crossing of parts and communication between both of you. Setting up this arrangement is quite easy if you really know what you're doing; you might need one or two friends to help out if necessary. As long as you have successfully gained her attention during your 'coincidental' encounter, it is left for you to deploy your looks, persona, charm, confidence, and artificial reinforcements do the rest. Meanwhile, DO NOT fawn over her or make any reference to her supposed beauty during your first few interactions. You must distinguish yourself from the approval-seeking losers that debase themselves and shower her with undeserved compliments. (These are the kind of guys that give men a bad name).

Approaching a high-demand, super-hot Naija girl in a campus environment could mean a very high chance of rejection, especially if you do not have any tangible 'evidence' to show immediately - e.g. a nice car (or any car at all, depending on the school/environment), money, dashing good looks, popularity, etc). If you're just a regular Joe with no outstanding or redeeming features, it is best to use what some of us call the 'window' approach, rather than attempt to go frontally through the door.

However, you must also note that when you feel too strongly for a particular girl, it tends to weaken your game. . .so I must reemphasize the need for you to learn how to feel emotional indifference, and go after her purely for sport - and in a playfully confident manner. If the circumstances are right, she might cooperate eventually, if not, she might act up, turn you down, or unilaterally consign you to the "friend zone". If the latter happens, its not the end of the world. Move on to the next one nonchalantly. It's never worth it to compromise your self-respect and dignity for these random girls, regardless of how "hot" you think they are. If you go the extra mile and incur tremendous costs to 'win' most of these so-called hot girls, you would discover at the end of the day that it was a Pyrrhic victory. Nothing to cheer.

There's always a hotter and better one that you can get with less stress.

3 Likes

Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Pakavy(m): 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2012
jaidor: ayolatun i no sey google dey before I post am here, so if u no get anything sensible contribution no need of stressing urself to type...

@nikky, i aprc8 but dats kinda old sch things nah haba.

Nt dat I dnt knw what 2 do or say guys...buh I jst want to get it RIGHT.
The yorubas says "a bèrè ôna kì í shìnà" meaning He who solicit for directions won't get missing.
then use d "new school" approach
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by snowprince01(m): 2:07pm On Nov 18, 2012
Try and find her favorite spot were she hangs out or sit's down.. There u can walk up to her and tell her exactly how she makes u feel nd what u feel for her..If u r too shy to do dat try plan b... Get a female friend of urs and ask her to make friends with her, dat way u cn get closer to her by approaching her wen she is wif ur frnd nd also ur female frnd wil tel her gud about u nd how u feel towards her. Plan b takes time bt it works nd gives d girl more confident to trust u... For me I would always work to d girl and tell her gud stuff's, d prettier they r, d more easy it is for me to get them.. Dnt b like me, am a player nd am trying to stop bt it aint easy.
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2012
DailyNews: This post is so hilarious and it just summed the whole thing. Classy successful men don't chase women whereas unsuccessful men are busy chasing women, successful men are busy chasing money and success while women are busy chasing them and they keep running away from women as women keep running away from unsuccessful men. OP, get busy with your studies, lots of us didn't had dates while in school, believe me when u finally make it successful, women of all calibre will be busy fantasizing abt u n studying how to get you, so u wouldn't need to be learning how to toast or win a girl instead they will.

Who told you successful men don't chase women? Also, the never said he's a womanizer, infact the way I see it, he's not asked a girl out before. This is his first time and he really likes the girl plus he intends to have a serious relationship with her so don't dull him.
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 18, 2012
joeydozzy: I hear girls dig guys that rep big dogs. just go there and bark like one
"miss whoof whoof awhuuuuu meowwundecided"

kip ur dog-like comment to urself..mad man
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2012
scantee: @op since u said the chick is hot and got loads of chykers and admires on daily basis, needless you walking up to her to ask her out, bcs she will categorize you as one of those..., al u have to do is jst try get her name frm somone dat is not close to her, dat she dnt knw, then ur good to go, e.g whn you see her jst say "Juliet how ar u? Pls dnt stop while u greeted her keep on moving, dat wil kept her wondering who u are and how u get to knw her name, she wil likely to ask her frnds if they knw u, since both of u ar nt in the same department or the same level, she wil keep on thinking that u might knw her wella even knw her family. Then she wil start making move to knw who you are, next time u see her jst say " julliet how 2day na? Remember dnt stop kep moving... (note it wil be an added advantage if u can be able to get the name which she dnt ans in the school, may be her native name or the name she is been cald at home) at this point she wil be al over u believing that there is smting u might knw abt her. Possible she might have some family background screet which she might not want it to be exposed, in that case she want to knw who u are, keep on beign frnd to her in that manner, one day she wil definetely cal u to ask who u are, let assume she met u and ask "hello sorry excuse me pls who are u? I mean do u knw me? Jst smile and say yap sure, nw ask her with laugh wait a min u mean u dont knw me? Julliet nawa for u o, she wil be confused jst loking at u and thinking, doing some flash back, while she on it, tel her well ur rushing to smwhere nw maybe one of these days whn ur free u wil remind her, dnt ask her numb pls. Walk away, and pls try avoid meeting her @ d same pls as often, so dat it wil nt look planed game. Try to meet her in difrent location, Now u hav gained ground smal dat she wil listen to u wella whn disccusing wit her, next time u see her, she wil be the first to say hi, bcs nw u have information she is anxious to knw, she wil nw tel u, pls nw tel me, u said u knws me where? then tel her lets find smwhere around to sit while u tel her. Take her to gud restuarant around and jst offer her a soft drink. Guy ur a winner nw. Jst kept her suspense, dnt tel her anytin yet, jst asking her abt her study and the stress in the skul and so on. While she is telling u....cut in and complement her look... Bla bla bla and so on, nw she has no choice bcs she is familiar to u nw, make sure u make her laugh while u guys ar discusn. Nw she found ur companionship attractive. Gud luck man.

This is game.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Attracted To My Househelp / South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- / After Spending The 50k I Borrowed From Loan App, She Refused To Follow Me Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.