Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,992 members, 7,873,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? (25948 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Guys How Long Does It Take You To Ask A Girl Out? / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by valnelly(m): 11:27pm On Nov 18, 2012
... But wait a minute o. Guy shay u be okobo ni. Im sorry but toasting a girl shouldnt be that hard na. Just have it at the back of ur mind that they are just humans like you. Kpatakpata she nor go kill you. Guy just be yourself and add a touch of hilariousness,dont get lost wit words at any point.talk to her as if she aint new. Wish u d best

2 Likes

Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 19, 2012
But why? Get to knw her first, u need to know if the feeling is mutual first before u come back crying like a like puss.y abt pretty girls rejecting u
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by djmannie: 6:43am On Nov 19, 2012
Seriously this guy needs 1 Advice on how to get this chick... But Op wait O! How were you getting your past girls? undecided(shey u dey whine us?) shocked
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Kay17: 6:45am On Nov 19, 2012
Adeks: @Op. i've never dated a girl on a 'yes' or 'no' basis because i just see it as being childish. All i have to do wit a girl i like is be friends with her and be myself @ all times. My advice, just find a way of being friends with her, be clean, have a good breath, dress well and try to know d tins she likes. If u're gonna have a chance, she'll send out vibes, just be sure to recognize it. good luck

Strong point! I learnt the "smell rule" the hard way. Went in stinking of weed.
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by BarexB: 7:19am On Nov 19, 2012
Anyhow U want to approach her, Keywords: Be urself and be Calm.
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by ernesty1982: 7:30am On Nov 19, 2012
guy if u cant walk up to her i rather advise u keeep on dating her in your mind,its not compulsory she gets to know u're dating her nah!hahahahhahahahhahha cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Haywire99(m): 7:55am On Nov 19, 2012
Guy,no time to waste time. Go to her and be urself if she will date u. SHe be urs. And if she will not that's life. Girls are not worth dying for.... Shit happens

1 Like

Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Anubiri(m): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2012
4 me oh...jst go find way make clean cash if way no dey u cn join illuminati,na she go dey beg u[color=#990000][/color]
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by nestochill: 8:24am On Nov 19, 2012
u r afraid cos she might say No but that is 1 of the tins u should xpect wen ever u want to approach a lady. Be urself walk up to her say whatever is in ur mind dont panic and dont be too mean, show her ur swag
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by mcmatwot: 9:38am On Nov 19, 2012
lalaosky: @OP, if you read between the lines you will make the following deductions

*there is no particular method in wooing a lady

*every person has told you on how THEY will go about it had it been their's

*general pick up lines won't work with the way you describe this gurl are being hot and all that.
my suggestions is this, you can't know what you're capable of doing tillyou take the risk.your main problem is GETTING TURNED DOWN after letting her know how you feel about her.i've been there, done that and i know it hurts but remember, there is no harm in trial though there's hurt in this case when she says no but you just might never know.this gurl as you describe gets alot of wooers so you have to bring your A game on board cos' she prolly has seen all manners of wooing skillz so don't expect her to easily fall for you like a less sought after chick.just study her for a while, walk up to her and act sponatenously from what your mind tells you.

Remember not to rush her.take your time to be FRIENDS with her before taking it to another level.your period of friendship with her is a period she will use to scope you out and know if she should give you a chance and once she does that, you wont be needing a yes from her cos' her actions will tell you that its ON.so take that risk and make your feelings known after monitoring her.

u just spoke my mind on this matter
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by mrperfect(m): 9:48am On Nov 19, 2012
All these strategies for a one girl? WOhaaaaaaaaaaOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by harlos: 10:06am On Nov 19, 2012
As for me I don't use to knw what to say untill I get to the point of conversation. kiss undecided
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by dartsidius7(m): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2012
there is no definite formula for asking a girl out.

option A - i hope that for your own sake, you are cute, have a good sense of humour and dress well. If you have these qualities, you can approach her and say something silly to make her laugh and break the ice, if she has a good sense of humour too, she will smile, if not, then she probably is a stuck-up b.itch (hard to define) and you dont want a stuck-up b.itch, so, just phuck it and move on. If you are not man enough to approach her, use the infiltration technique grin, get close to one of her friends, tell that friend how you feel about the girl, when they have time to gossip, they will probably talk about it and decide your faith, if you have a chance.

option B - go to the club (island or mainland), you should be able to find a ho as beautiful as the girl (na beauty sha attract you to the girl, no be intellect, since you have not talked to her yet), pay, phuck and move on.

option c - just pray.

butttt, the way i see it, with the way you like the girl, you are a potentialll maga (if she does not like you, she will suck your blood like a mosquito grin
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by ifyeky(m): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
nikkyshyne: Simple.

Babe, I gbadun your style. Anytime I see you, my heart goes jigijigi. Can I be the only gecko on your wall? The only cockroach in your wardrobe?? Babe, give me this chance kiss

Hahahahaha! I gbadun ur lines wella.
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by jaidor: 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
okay....i've read both the sensible and the senseless comments here and I want to commend all you guys for responding including the 'LOW-THINKING' ones who whould neva stop making appalling comments(atleast they made the thread longer) , really apprc8 you....buh I guess ive read more than enough n the rest now lies in ma territory.

SO CASE CLOSED!

Really appr8
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Adeks(m): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2012
Kay 17:

Strong point! I learnt the "smell rule" the hard way. Went in stinking of weed.
Brodali !!! weed keee? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Sylverbox(m): 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
Red-Light:

but atleast his pretence woulda turned u on and probably get u layed ... and when u finally found out he was pretending, u get turned off right?
chai!!! I jst dey laff oooo! Nairaland reality TV show sweet die!
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by lipsyliscious: 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2012
jaidor: okay....i've read both the sensible and the senseless comments here and I want to commend all you guys for responding including the 'LOW-THINKING' ones who whould neva stop making appalling comments(atleast they made the thread longer) , really apprc8 you....buh I guess ive read more than enough n the rest now lies in ma territory.

SO CASE CLOSED!

Really appr8
finally u've responded! Don't 4get 2 tell us how d toasting goes,goodluck!case closed

1 Like

Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by Iaz93: 1:18am On Nov 24, 2012
Case reopened... @Op, have you toasted her?
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by 190: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2013
Huh
Re: The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? by angelfranca(f): 11:28am On Dec 04, 2013
simple just follow up what nikkyshyne told you and you will see it working perfectly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Should Be More Excited On A Wedding Day, Bride Or Groom? (Video, Photo) / How Much Do You Guys Spend On Women Weekly? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.