Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,687 members, 7,875,689 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 06:52 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (823481 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 1:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
mialate:
Yes . 1 except you have plans for a second stay sometime again in the year.

quote author=meljoe post=110770368]

Okay thank you so much and you said number if stays in coming years
I should put 1 right ?

I will just go with 1

The hostel email is something like this reservations@this.com, I saw it on google the email

Does it mean though I booked it from bookings ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Ladybii: 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
Please house, how do I pay for insurance, can someone help with the link
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ladybii:
Please house, how do I pay for insurance, can someone help with the link

Aiico , Mutualaid , you can goggle it and it comes up
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 7:58pm On Mar 05, 2022
meljoe:

I will just go with 1

The hostel email is something like this reservations@this.com, I saw it on google the email

Does it mean though I booked it from bookings ?

Please I need clarification on this
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
nope 3 month to travel
date

Mysha03:
Good morning, I want to know if I can apply for Schengen visa 5months to travel date
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
so if someone wish for more that 6 month or 1 year what do u think should be adjusted in the form filling

mialate:
Yes . 1 except you have plans for a second stay sometime again in the year.

quote author=meljoe post=110770368]

Okay thank you so much and you said number if stays in coming years
I should put 1 right ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kajolplus: 9:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
pufframmy:
nope 3 month to travel
date

NB: Schengen new/latest rule allows application submission up to 6 months prior/before travel date
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kajolplus: 9:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
Mysha03:
Good morning, I want to know if I can apply for Schengen visa 5months to travel date

Yes, you can.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 10:17pm On Mar 05, 2022
Planned duration of stay in number of days Column:

Enter the total number of days of your stay in the Schengen area. If you are planning several consecutive stays, calculate the total number of days of your different stays. The duration of stay must not exceed 90 days per half-year.

Number of entries requested Column:
Multiple entry

Number of stays planned in France for the coming year Column:
Enter the number of stays that you are planning to make in France for the coming year.

Note : Each stay is considered as One trip which may be single or multiple entry.

pufframmy:
so if someone wish for more that 6 month or 1 year what do u think should be adjusted in the form filling

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mysha03: 7:30am On Mar 06, 2022
Thank you

Kajolplus:

Yes, you can.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 8:07am On Mar 06, 2022
u sure ok

Kajolplus:

NB: Schengen new/latest rule allows application submission up to 6 months prior/before travel date
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 8:11am On Mar 06, 2022
thank you for clearifying this i think this were we make many mistake and we were given 1 month although in new form already filled i option for 60 days, not plan traveling yet sha i will refilled another form

mialate:

Enter the total number of days of your stay in the Schengen area. If you are planning several consecutive stays, calculate the total number of days of your different stays. The duration of stay must not exceed 90 days per half-year.

Multiple entry

Enter the number of stays that you are planning to make in France for the coming year.

Note : Each stay is considered as One trip which may be single or multiple entry.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 10:46am On Mar 06, 2022
Also include the stays request breakdown in your cover letter.

pufframmy:
thank you for clearifying this i think this were we make many mistake and we were given 1 month although in new form already filled i option for 60 days, not plan traveling yet sha i will refilled another form

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mysha03: 12:39pm On Mar 06, 2022
And please if I want a year visa for tourism, do I pick the long stay option?

Kajolplus:

Yes, you can.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hello everyone.

This france visa is quite complicated to me.
I want to enter france in April, July and September but my stay each time is not going to be more than 8 days.
Please what category of visa should I apply for?.

Also please kindly explain in simple english how to fill the parts I circled in picture please.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 1:52pm On Mar 06, 2022
Good afternoon mialate, pls if I understand your point here

1. Where they ask planned date of arrival in Schengen area* and planned date of departure in Schengen area * this is our present planned date for arrival and departure right and have nothing to do with planned duration of stay in number of days ?

2. While Planned duration of stay in number of days is differently question entirely? This is where we will enter the total number of days of our stay in the Schengen area right? If we are planning several consecutive stays, we will calculate the total number of days of our different stays. The duration of stay must not exceed 90 days per half-year right ?

3 Number of entries requested Column: we put Multiple entry right ?

4 Enter the number of stays that you are planning to make in France for the coming year. We will also calculate number of days we wanted to stay for the coming years as we did the previous one?

5. While each stay is considered as One trip which may be single or multiple entry

mialate:

Multiple entry

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 6:35pm On Mar 06, 2022
Plesse is this good to go

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 6:36pm On Mar 06, 2022
meljoe:
Plesse is this good to go Or is number of entries supposed to be multiple not 1 entry ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 6:37pm On Mar 06, 2022
Gentlesoul3268:
Good afternoon mialate, pls if I understand your point here

1. Where they ask planned date of arrival in Schengen area* and planned date of departure in Schengen area * this is our present planned date for arrival and departure right and have nothing to do with planned duration of stay in number of days ?

2. While Planned duration of stay in number of days is differently question entirely? This is where we will enter the total number of days of our stay in the Schengen area right? If we are planning several consecutive stays, we will calculate the total number of days of our different stays. The duration of stay must not exceed 90 days per half-year right ?

3 Number of entries requested Column: we put Multiple entry right ?

4 Enter the number of stays that you are planning to make in France for the coming year. We will also calculate number of days we wanted to stay for the coming years as we did the previous one?

5. While each stay is considered as One trip which may be single or multiple entry

Please if the hotel email to fill in the form starts with reservations@thisthay.com , I can use it right it doesn’t mean ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
Yes if thats the email you found

quote author=meljoe post=110803891]

Please if the hotel email to fill in the form starts with reservations@thisthay.com , I can use it right it doesn’t mean ?[/quote]
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 6:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
Yes .

meljoe:
Plesse is this good to go
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 7:03pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hello Gentlesoul, its very Simple.

Planned date of arrival and departure is for the Immediate trip which you are going for . Eg 9th April to 18th April 2022.

In the coming year here means any travel plans for 2022 to France that you may have already planned ahead.

If you haven't made any Concrete plans yet for the year you stick to 1.

Your Travel intention stays should be clearly requested for in your Cover letter.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
mialate:

Yes .

Okay thanks

So it should be 1 entry and not multiply entry right ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 7:06pm On Mar 06, 2022
mialate:

Yes if thats the email you found

quote author=meljoe post=110803891]

Please if the hotel email to fill in the form starts with reservations@thisthay.com , I can use it right it doesn’t mean ?

Yes that’s the email and the other one is website
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 7:09pm On Mar 06, 2022
Ok.Then you can use it.

meljoe:

Yes that’s the email and the other one is website
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 7:18pm On Mar 06, 2022
mialate:
Ok.Then you can use it.

Okay thank you so much
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 7:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
mialate:

Planned date of arrival and departure is for the Immediate trip which you are going for . Eg 9th April to 18th April 2022.

In the coming year here means any travel plans for 2022 to France that you may have already planned ahead.

Your Travel intention stays should be clearly requested for in your Cover letter.

Please the number of entries requested should be 1 or multiple entries ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kajolplus: 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2022
pufframmy:
u sure ok

Mail VFS to be sure
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kajolplus: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2022
Mysha03:
And please if I want a year visa for tourism, do I pick the long stay option?

Schengen only issues maximum of 90 days for tourist visa which falls under short stay.

Long stay is for other purposes that do not include tourist visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 8:22pm On Mar 06, 2022
quote author=Kajolplus post=110806436]

Mail VFS to be sure[/quote]

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gentlesoul3268: 9:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
Mialate pls what about planned duration of stay in number of days ? is it for the immediate trip which we are going for e.g 9th April to 18th April 2022, that's 9 days is the planned duration of stay in number of days right ?

In the coming year here means any travel plans for 2022 to France that you may have already planned ahead ( Do you mean 2022 here or 2023?)
[b]

Sorry for too much of questions mialate

mialate:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 10:00pm On Mar 06, 2022
If you have just 1 planned trip for 2022 then its 9days( going by the example)

If you have more planned trips for 2022 then Enter the total number of days of your stay in the Schengen area. If you are planning several consecutive stays, calculate the total number of days of your different stays. The duration of stay must not exceed 90 days per half-year.

Its 2022.

Gentlesoul3268:
Mialate pls what about planned duration of stay in number of days ? is it for the immediate trip which we are going for e.g 9th April to 18th April 2022, that's 9 days is the planned duration of stay in number of days right ?

In the coming year here means any travel plans for 2022 to France that you may have already planned ahead ( Do you mean 2022 here or 2023?)
[b]

Sorry for too much of questions mialate

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (393) (Reply)

U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Canada Spouse Open Work Permit (sowp)timeline / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.