Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,750 members, 7,892,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 09:16 PM

Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... - Travel (229) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... (835472 Views)

Securing Visa To Italy / Hungarian Student Visa Application, Applying From Nigeria / I'm Afraid Of Applying For A Us Visa Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (401) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Eky29: 8:43am On Mar 07, 2022
You are right. Is best for First timers to stay away for now.
Gentlesoul3268:
It is clearly now that France don't recognize first timer tourist traveler at this time , but why they open for first timer tourist visa is to extort innocent people that don't have travel experience to Schengen country,UK and US this is stupid idea.

Please all the first timer traveler should stay away from tourist visa for now instead apply for a business first timer traveler.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:27am On Mar 07, 2022
Alright bro
thanks
but somthing still convicing
mialate:
Also include the stays request breakdown in your cover letter.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 10:29am On Mar 07, 2022
but someone here got 1 year for tourist visa last week or 2 weeks ago it was posted here

Kajolplus:

Schengen only issues maximum of 90 days for tourist visa which falls under short stay.

Long stay is for other purposes that do not include tourist visa
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kajolplus: 10:39am On Mar 07, 2022
pufframmy:
but someone here got 1 year for tourist visa last week or 2 weeks ago it was posted here

It is possible under long stay. But under short stay, well.........

Let the person tells the house if it is short or long stay.

But schengen rule says tourist can only stay for 90 days.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 11:25am On Mar 07, 2022
You can be given 1 year Type D , but the reason stated for requesting must be valid and very convincing.

Which you cannot break the 90/180 rule.

Example- if i apply for a tourist visa to visit france in April and i will need to go on a Personal short course sometime in June to August etc. Its a continuous need to be in France .

If you request isnt satisfactory to them ,you may grant you a lesser period.

Kajolplus:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kajolplus: 11:37am On Mar 07, 2022
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kajolplus: 11:40am On Mar 07, 2022
mialate:
You can be given 1 year Type D , but the reason stated for requesting must be valid and very convincing.

Which you cannot break the 90/180 rule.

Example- if i apply for a tourist visa to visit france in April and i will need to go on a Personal short course sometime in June to August etc. Its a continuous need to be in France .

If you request isnt satisfactory to them ,you may grant you a lesser period.

TYPE D = LONG STAY VISA CATEGORIES

TYPE C = SHORT STAY VISA CATEGORIES

So, your explanation says 1 year visa is possible for TYPE D which equal to what I said: that is, 1 year is not possible for tourist visa which falls under type C visa category according to schengen visa rules.

So, If any applicant has gotten 1 year visa under type C (tourist visa) category, let him/her come out to proof schengen visa rule wrong.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 1:04pm On Mar 07, 2022
meljoe:

Please the number of entries requested should be 1 or multiple entries ?

Please I need response here oh , I’m about to submit my application
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 1:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
ok boss

Kajolplus:

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gbolah21: 3:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
Kajolplus:

My uncle got 1year tourist visa this morning together with his 2 kids under short stay. He scheduled 10days trip for Easter and requested for multiple entries. Though he’s a frequent traveler to Schengen countries and his last France visa was 6 month. The children are first time traveler.
So it’s possible to get 1 year tourist visa under short stay.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
meljoe:

Please I need response here oh , I’m about to submit my application

Please I need help here �
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 3:20pm On Mar 07, 2022
Gbolah21:

My uncle got 1year tourist visa this morning together with his 2 kids under short stay. He scheduled 10days trip for Easter and requested for multiple entries. Though he’s a frequent traveler to Schengen countries and his last France visa was 6 month. The children are first time traveler.

Congrats to him and his kids

2 Likes

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Kajolplus: 4:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Gbolah21:

Congrats to ur uncle and everyone that has gotten longer visa VALIDITY on tourist visa.

However, I talked about number of STAY in my previous post.

NB: visa VALIDITY differs frm number of STAY.

My point: tourist visa number of stay is 90 days either on single or multiple entry if applicant's visa has longer validity and If he/she is approve to stay for 90 days.

Every visa has validity period and number of stay respectively.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 4:48pm On Mar 07, 2022
meljoe:

Please the number of entries requested should be 1 or multiple entries ?

Please oh , I need help on this
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 5:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
Plesse is this correct ? Or I should remove debit card I wrote and just go with cash

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by pufframmy: 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2022
do multiple oo, although they are the one to give final say on it

meljoe:

Please oh , I need help on this
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Mama2Gees: 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2022
Hello all,
I'm trying to book group appointment for Abuja first time traveler appointment for 2 people, after I add the first person and try adding the second applicant, the system tells me I have exceeded number of applicants.

Is anyone experiencing same issue? How can O resolve this issue? Thank you
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Gbolah21: 6:27pm On Mar 07, 2022
Mama2Gees:
Hello all,
I'm trying to book group appointment for Abuja first time traveler appointment for 2 people, after I add the first person and try adding the second applicant, the system tells me I have exceeded number of applicants.

Is anyone experiencing same issue? How can O resolve this issue? Thank you

Book for them separately
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by esdajo: 7:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
Good day everyone,

So my family were denied France tourist visas last November and we decided to appeal the decision and sent the appeal and the supporting documents to France last December. Today we got a letter from France acknowledging the receipt of our appeal and part of the letter after translation reads: "In the absence of an express response from the commission within a period of two months from the date of receipt of the appeal mentioned above, the appeal is deemed to be rejected for the same reasons as those of the contested decision".

The appeal was received in France on December 17 and the letter we received today was dated December 21, 2021. Can anyone who has gone through this process before enlighten me more on this? Is this a good sign? Should we expect another letter in the mail or can we just simply go ahead and reapply whenever we are ready to give it a shot? Your responses would be highly appreciated.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2022
Your Appeal was Rejected as well.

They are simply saying that the Decision taken before remains the same and not Overturned.

Better you reapply whenever you are ready but remember to work on the point stated.

quote author=esdajo post=110834259]Good day everyone,

So my family were denied France tourist visas last November and we decided to appeal the decision and sent the appeal and the supporting documents to France last December. Today we got a letter from France acknowledging the receipt of our appeal and part of the letter after translation reads: "In the absence of an express response from the commission within a period of two months from the date of receipt of the appeal mentioned above, the appeal is deemed to be rejected for the same reasons as those of the contested decision".

The appeal was received in France on December 17 and the letter we received today was dated December 21, 2021. Can anyone who has gone through this process before enlighten me more on this? Is this a good sign? Should we expect another letter in the mail or can we just simply go ahead and reapply whenever we are ready to give it a shot? Your responses would be highly appreciated.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by esdajo: 8:05pm On Mar 07, 2022
I'm afraid I don't think so. The acknowledgment letter was sent out 4 days after the appeal was delivered and the acknowledgement letter states if we dont hear from them after 2 months of receipt of the appeal. It appears the result of the appeal would be communicated separately if it is successful and if we dont hear within the specified period of 2 months, it means it was rejected...two separate things entirely. The acknowledgemnt letter itself took almost 2 months and 2 weeks to be delivered to us and I suppose it would take a while for the matter to be adjudicated upon and not within 4 days. Whether the appeal was successful or not is yet to be known but an acknowledgement letter does not mean a rejection letter as it would have been clearly communicated in the letter that it has been rejected.

mialate:
Your Appeal was Rejected as well.

They are simply saying that the Decision taken before remains the same and not Overturned.

Better you reapply whenever you are ready but remember to work on the point stated.

quote author=esdajo post=110834259]Good day everyone,

The appeal was received in France on December 17 and the letter we received today was dated December 21, 2021. Can anyone who has gone through this process before enlighten me more on this? Is this a good sign? Should we expect another letter in the mail or can we just simply go ahead and reapply whenever we are ready to give it a shot? Your responses would be highly appreciated.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by mialate: 8:18pm On Mar 07, 2022
Please check 2 months from December 21, 2021. If there's a delay with this dated letter reaching you till today 7th March 2022.

You need to understand the French bureaucracy when it comes to Appeals.

Anyways , reapply when you are ready.

esdajo:
I'm afraid I don't think so. The acknowledgment letter was sent out 4 days after the appeal was delivered and the acknowledgement letter states if we dont hear from them after 2 months of receipt of the appeal. It appears the result of the appeal would be communicated separately if it is successful and if we dont hear within the specified period of 2 months, it means it was rejected...two separate things entirely. The acknowledgemnt letter itself took almost 2 months and 2 weeks to be delivered to us and I suppose it would take a while for the matter to be adjudicated upon and not within 4 days. Whether the appeal was successful or not is yet to be known but an acknowledgement letter does not mean a rejection letter as it would have been clearly communicated in the letter that it has been rejected.

1 Like

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 8:30pm On Mar 07, 2022
pufframmy:
do multiple oo, although they are the one to give final say on it

Even tho it’s 2 weeks I’m going for ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2022
meljoe:
Plesse is this correct ? Or I should remove debit card I wrote and just go with cash

Please I need an advice here
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by esdajo: 9:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
Sure! I just wanted to share with the house incase someone else in the past has a similar experience as it relates to how successful appeals are communicated to appellants. We already furnished overwhelming documentary evidence in the appeal that nobody is absconding. We will reapply if we don't receive another letter in the mail. Just waiting for when first timers are being granted visas as it appears they are only issuing visas to frequent travelers at the moment. Thanks for your contribution sir....most obliged!

mialate:

Please check 2 months from December 21, 2021. If there's a delay with this dated letter reaching you till today 7th March 2022.

You need to understand the French bureaucracy when it comes to Appeals.

Anyways , reapply when you are ready.

Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2022
meljoe:

Please help here and1 entry or multiple entries please so I can submit my application

Make Una no vex please
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by larade16(f): 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2022
meljoe:

Please help here and1 entry or multiple entries please so I can submit my application

Make Una no vex please
You can pick anyone, then they will issue anyone they like.
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 10:53am On Mar 08, 2022
larade16:
You can pick anyone, then they will issue anyone they like.

Okay , what about adding debit card ?
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by MsLoolah: 11:27am On Mar 08, 2022
akayd:
Good morning,

Please did you pay for priority?

No normal processing
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by meljoe: 12:33pm On Mar 08, 2022
meljoe:
Hello please
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by Royals1st: 3:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
meljoe:

Hello please

Is okay since you have debit card don't remove it
Re: Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... by larade16(f): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
meljoe:

Okay , what about adding debit card ?
i do tick cash and credit card, it doesn’t really matter…i guess you are a frequent traveler right? If so, don’t worry just put cash and credit card.

(1) (2) (3) ... (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) ... (401) (Reply)

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3 / Travelling To Canada Part 6

Viewing this topic: Marcgrace, Amoza117 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.