Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,807 members, 7,905,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

Urgent Advice Needed Pleaseeee - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent Advice Needed Pleaseeee (732 Views)

Urgent Advice / URGENT ADVICE PLEASE, MY MARRIAGE IS CRASHING / A Depressed House Wife Needs Urgent Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice Needed Pleaseeee by lollydyss: 11:42am On Nov 18, 2012
Good day nairalander
A friend of mine seek an advice from me , she said her husband wants to buy a plot of land and buuild but the land is just 1 kilometer from her parents house, she ask me if this development will affect them Positively or negatively, she said she believe staying close to her parent will not command enough respect for her and the husband but her husband does not care, kindly advice me becos i myself dont even know what to tell her
Your response will be appreciated
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Pleaseeee by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 18, 2012
Ummm.... I presumed that's what he can afford right now and she needs to be supportive of him and I'm sure many couple wants to stop paying rent and have their own property mainly cos of the high price.

The lady already have a bad mindset from the get go sef undecided ...as you lay your bed you lie in it....boundaries boundaries boundaries !!!

OP lemme ask you , if you suggest an advice to your friend( either way) ....do you actually think the hubby will listen? just wondering undecided
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Pleaseeee by jhydebaba(m): 11:54am On Nov 18, 2012
Land don finish for lagos
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Pleaseeee by k2039: 12:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
I dont see anything wrong in building my house close to my parents on inlaws,infact I will prefer to be close to them.
That doesnt mean I will be visiting them daily,besides we all have our busy schedules.

OP,since he is going to buy the land and build the house with his money,I see no reason why he wont be respected
Re: Urgent Advice Needed Pleaseeee by baby124: 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2012
Why? Is the husband using their money to buy the land? Or are the parents just jealous that he can afford land in their area. As long as they don't make it a point to come unannounced and have over influence in their daughters life, which I suspect the man will not allow, then all is peachy.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help My Family... / How Much Do You Think Is Reasonable For Primary & Secondary School Student / Whose Call Will You Return First?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.