Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:47 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (180012 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
life_style:

Sir, It's me again.

Well, I think I deserve this opportunity because i have been following this thread from inception, i have been motivated by a lots of ideas and as a matter of fact i have started something from what i have learned from here without paying a dime to anyone.

I currently have some funds which i'm not sure of what to do with it for now, if i am given the opportunity to have the book in question, i think i can get idea of what to do with the money as soon as possible.

Finally, i want to tap from your knowledge base, you seems to know what you are doing...

Thank you.
sir, great you have started something, but pardon me u are not qualify for this, u already have a manual
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
kelvin1191:

Thanks for the offer! I will come for the training latr. Will inform u when am free.
ikehezekielkelvin@gmail.com
if you are closer to my location,it is ok, but very far, u can easily get around you, it will save cost
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
excelsiorfarm: sir, great you have started something, but pardon me u are not qualify for this, u already have a manual

But Sir, the book in question is more than a manual.... ''159 page entrepreneur tool manual'' that sound attractive to me. I will love to have it. Good night.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by annytee(m): 11:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
I bought okada for a guy with the hope of better income but I've been fed with lots of stories, I still have less than 50k with me to invest, I believe information is wealth..if I could lay my hand on the manual I will be liberated from so many fraud around me. Thanks for the opportunity ..aannytee@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
jonyse: God bless u excelsiofarm and the person that paid for the manual. Mu email is preciousdara@gmail.com
Amen, though you never wrote why you deserve it, moreso you ain't qualify for this, u have my manuals
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:00am On Oct 05, 2013
annytee: I bought okada for a guy with the hope of better income but I've been fed with lots of stories, I still have less than 50k with me to invest, I believe information is wealth..if I could lay my hand on the manual I will be liberated from so many fraud around me. Thanks for the opportunity ..aannytee@gmail.com
THANK GOD, lets wait & see
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:07am On Oct 05, 2013
life_style:

But Sir, the book in question is more than a manual.... ''159 page entrepreneur tool manual'' that sound attractive to me. I will love to have it. Good night.
as far as aim concern,it is a manual, you can sit down and won't get bored, totally simplified,but hits d fact. I be expecting the ones that later gets it to give us feedback
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:13am On Oct 05, 2013
Good night & God bless, JESUS LOVES YOU
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by condi1704(m): 12:32am On Oct 05, 2013
well, the lord is my strenght. It is on this thread that I got inspired to start raising 100 layers if u can remember, though the vet doc promise the day old chicks by thursday 10th oct. I have lost my paid job for a year and half now. It has been serious to cater for a family of 4 because the whole burden is on my wife. It hasn't been easy to secure another job because of the age factor. Maybe that 159 pages manual can inspire me more and liberate me from the embarasment of job hunting. My email is "oyeyemioyewo1704@gmail.com" . God bless.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Egomah(m): 12:33am On Oct 05, 2013
God bless the fellow that donated this charitable gesture, may you continue to give and never have reason to be in unnecessary wants. As they say givers never lack. I would have loved to have this book, but it will only be for the knowledge as I don't have land or the finance to run a farm, I already have goat and pig manual from you, its been very educating, in as much that I will like to want to expand my knowledge, I think someone else who's ready deserves it and it won't be fair to just keep it instead of it to enrich someone who truly deserves it... What I'm trying to say is that, let the right person earn it.
Cheers
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Opiosko: 1:09am On Oct 05, 2013
Omo see stories grin
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:13am On Oct 05, 2013
Egomah: God bless the fellow that donated this charitable gesture, may you continue to give and never have reason to be in unnecessary wants. As they say givers never lack. I would have loved to have this book, but it will only be for the knowledge as I don't have land or the finance to run a farm, I already have goat and pig manual from you, its been very educating, in as much that I will like to want to expand my knowledge, I think someone else who's ready deserves it and it won't be fair to just keep it instead of it to enrich someone who truly deserves it... What I'm trying to say is that, let the right person earn it.
Cheers
yea, we don't want it ldle , though it is great to have knowledge, in less than 3 hours , d first person will be chosen & i will send manual to him/her
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ntutu(m): 7:28am On Oct 05, 2013
pls i so much needed the manual.i just graduated from University and presenlty doing noting to make a loving.my father got lands for us .i will appriciate if am considered.my email is zeuskyrocky@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Inosenduatall: 7:40am On Oct 05, 2013
Hello excelsiorfarm, really wanna thank u for the wonderful job you're doing here. Followed your thread since its inception and I must admit you're one of my mentors.

My motivating/driving force has always been the fear of failure and poverty. I have tasted both and I never want to taste it again as God is my witness. I have always had an idea to go into laundry business and it was your thread that gave me the necessary push to back up words with action. I dont intend to rest on my oars after this venture.

I would be honoured if u find me worthy enough to have ur manual. Nothing would mean more to me than this. My email is xclusiveed@yahoo.com.

God bless you sir.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Password77(m): 9:44am On Oct 05, 2013
hello exclesior, i really want to commend u for ur work here and also the person dat donated/paid for the manual.

i am a serving corp member and will b passing out nxt feb. though an engineer, i know deep down dat d importantance of agriculture can nt b overemphasized and also i believe that entrepreneuship is important for d development of any economy.
serving in the north has exposed me to d importance and benefit of agric (animal husbandry & crop cultivation).
i ve decided to spend my first few months after nysc to start up sometin and nurture it till it grows. i'm currently rearing 50 doc for xmas.
i pray u find me worthy of benefiting from dis philantropic gesture of our annonymous donor. my email is entityjoefrankdeelite@yahoo.com...
knowledge is indeed power.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2013
Password77: hello exclesior, i really want to commend u for ur work here and also the person dat donated/paid for the manual.

i am a serving corp member and will b passing out nxt feb. though an engineer, i know deep down dat d importantance of agriculture can nt b overemphasized and also i believe that entrepreneuship is important for d development of any economy.
serving in the north has exposed me to d importance and benefit of agric (animal husbandry & crop cultivation).
i ve decided to spend my first few months after nysc to start up sometin and nurture it till it grows. i'm currently rearing 50 doc for xmas.
i pray u find me worthy of benefiting from dis philantropic gesture of our annonymous donor. my email is entityjoefrankdeelite@yahoo.com...
knowledge is indeed power.
in 7 minutes time, i will write & send to d first beneficiary of the manual, it isn't all about agric, though i commend u for d initiative of rearing for Christmas
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:46am On Oct 05, 2013
The first person getting the manual is condi1704; i will check is email & he gets it in 5-10 minutes
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:57am On Oct 05, 2013
excelsiorfarm: The first person getting the manual is condi1704; i will check is email & he gets it in 5-10 minutes
you already have d manual,lets have feedback
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 11:00am On Oct 05, 2013
congrats condi1704, give us feedback, 3 more to go.

Sir, i deserve this....
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2013
life_style: congrats condi1704, give us feedback, 3 more to go.

Sir, i deserve this....
everyone deserves it & kelvin 1191 gets d second copy now,we are still awaiting condi1704 to acknowledge that he received it
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kelvin1191(m): 11:53am On Oct 05, 2013
excelsiorfarm: if you are closer to my location,it is ok, but very far, u can easily get around you, it will save cost

I only know of a farm here but they dont hatch they buy fingerlings frm 'UAM'. Although, they are just a year into the buiz. I will contact University of Agriculture Makurdi to know if they offer training on catfish farming especially hatching.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:03pm On Oct 05, 2013
excelsiorfarm: everyone deserves it & kelvin 1191 gets d second copy now,we are still awaiting condi1704 to acknowledge that he received it
kelvin,you have d manual now,confirm & let us know
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kelvin1191(m): 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
excelsiorfarm: everyone deserves it & kelvin 1191 gets d second copy now,we are still awaiting condi1704 to acknowledge that he received it

Wow! Am waiting! Waiting! Waiting! May God bless you (donor) above all ur equal and more knowledge to Mr Excelsior.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2013
kelvin1191:

Wow! Am waiting! Waiting! Waiting! May God bless you (donor) above all ur equal and more knowledge to Mr Excelsior.
we are waiting your confirmation i.e. that u have d manual
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kelvin1191(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
excelsiorfarm: we are waiting your confirmation i.e. that u have d manual

I have received the manual. Thanks & God bless!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:21pm On Oct 05, 2013
kelvin1191:

I have received the manual. Thanks & God bless!
THANK GOD AND THE NIGERIAN THAT GAVE YOU THE MANUAL,expecting you to make something worthwhile from it,also if need be call
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
condi1704,awaiting your response
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2013
The third person, 4tunebest & d manual had already been sent into your emailbox,pls verify & give us feedback
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by 4tunebest(f): 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2013
Thank you so much. I am extremely grateful. I will check my mailbox now.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:48pm On Oct 05, 2013
for the fourth manual, should i shortlist 3 people & d first to get four votes get d manual? should i make d decision? or we wait?let me have your imput,God bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:52pm On Oct 05, 2013
4tunebest: Thank you so much. I am extremely grateful. I will check my mailbox now.
THANK GOD AND GOD BLESS THE DONOR
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by 4tunebest(f): 2:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
I thank God because I spent the larger part of this week ruminating on what to do, and how to go about setting up my own business. God in His infinite mercies sent me help from unknown sources to give me exactly what I need. May God bless and reward Mr Excelsior and that person who allowed Himself to be used by God. Thank you sirs. This book is highly loaded and I am amazed @ how deeply informed you are

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (81) (Reply)

Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.