Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,792 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:55 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (179556 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Password77(m): 6:29am On Oct 10, 2013
Password77: hello exclesior, i really want to commend u for ur work here and also the person dat donated/paid for the manual.

i am a serving corp member and will b passing out nxt feb. though an engineer, i know deep down dat d importantance of agriculture can nt b overemphasized and also i believe that entrepreneuship is important for d development of any economy.
serving in the north has exposed me to d importance and benefit of agric (animal husbandry & crop cultivation).
i ve decided to spend my first few months after nysc to start up sometin and nurture it till it grows. i'm currently rearing 50 doc for xmas.
i pray u find me worthy of benefiting from dis philantropic gesture of our annonymous donor. my email is entityjoefrankdeelite@yahoo.com...
knowledge is indeed power.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 6:36am On Oct 10, 2013
cool
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:13am On Oct 10, 2013
meemeee: Good morning sir, Please how can i get a copy of this complete manual, if there's a cost, please let me know.
you get d manual sent to your email after payment 5k & confirmation,but there is an opportunity to have the manual free, though someone paid for it.He/she dont want to be named & wants to support 5 nairalander(s).4 had recently been collected,absolutely free,but paid for by this Nigerian, our expectation is write to express what qualifies you to have one from us( the Nigerian)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Inosenduatall: 8:08am On Oct 10, 2013
Good morning to everyone on this thread.

@excelsiorfarm, I thought all four copies had been given out? I wasn't aware that one slot was left or am I getting things wrong?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 9:15am On Oct 10, 2013
Sir, any suggestion on this?
samshoz: Sir, What can i give to 2weeks old cockerels that has blood in their poop?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2013
Inosenduatall: Good morning to everyone on this thread.

@excelsiorfarm, I thought all four copies had been given out? I wasn't aware that one slot was left or am I getting things wrong?
yes you are mixing things up, the four had already been taken, this 5 manuals are new ones which none had being given out, the manuals are free from a Nigerian to fellow citizens or naira lander(s), his/her contribution to support and fight the high rate of unemployment, challenge of hope and to give others opportunity to do something worthwhile. Hence we have five new manuals to be taken, the updated version of the complete entrepreneur modules manuals, more than 170 pages, more ideas and simplicity in delivery, GOD BLESS AND LETS HAVE THOSE THAT WILL LET US KNOW WHY WE SHOULD GIVE THEM ANY OF THE FIVE.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Success15(m): 10:11am On Oct 10, 2013
Wonderful...Friends, what it takes to start making money are first to increase your value, second solve other people's problems with your values and finally sustain your values.
That's what Excelsiofarms is doing with this thread. Nairalanders! Success is just the study and application of the obvious so anybody who does that can be successful.
Well done Excelsiorfarms.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by TOLUY(m): 12:20pm On Oct 10, 2013
@excelsiorfarm, thanks for your response, however, i check my mail but i didnt get the mail you promise to send. i will appreciate if u can send it to me. My mail is toluyurlove@yahoo.co.uk
Thank you
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Rexyl(m): 6:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
excelsiorfarm: yes you are mixing things up, the four had already been taken, this 5 manuals are new ones which none had being given out, the manuals are free from a Nigerian to fellow citizens or naira lander(s), his/her contribution to support and fight the high rate of unemployment, challenge of hope and to give others opportunity to do something worthwhile. Hence we have five new manuals to be taken, the updated version of the complete entrepreneur modules manuals, more than 170 pages, more ideas and simplicity in delivery, GOD BLESS AND LETS HAVE THOSE THAT WILL LET US KNOW WHY WE SHOULD GIVE THEM ANY OF THE FIVE.

Thanks bro for great work done so far. in case your manuals are available I would like to get some copies (esp on agric enterprise) as you wish. thanks.e
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:53pm On Oct 10, 2013
TOLUY: @excelsiorfarm, thanks for your response, however, i check my mail but i didnt get the mail you promise to send. i will appreciate if u can send it to me. My mail is toluyurlove@yahoo.co.uk
Thank you
check yr mail & respond if u have seen my mail
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2013
Rexyl:

Thanks bro for great work done so far. in case your manuals are available I would like to get some copies (esp on agric enterprise) as you wish. thanks.e
to get d manual, write why you deserve it
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by condi1704(m): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
excelsiorfarm: Good mornin, i believe u had a great night, in reference to the complete entrepreneur modules manual, i have updated it with more biz ideas & i will send d updated copies to those who had purchased d manual & the donor of the four manuals with d winners of d last giveaway, this will be done at no extra cost, now the manual has over 170 pages i.e. Valid with new accessible ideas, this will be done today after my naming program or tomorrow morning DV. ntutu you get yours after we have a confirmation, God bless & have a blessed day
awaiting.......
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
condi1704: awaiting.......
don't worry, today i had to do some work for someone that came from lagos, b4 or by 12 noon tomorrow u all get it including our first new winner that will be written out
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by omode2(m): 8:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
@exelsoir just let me try my luck I believe I deserve ds manual because by reading ur thread and dt of robonski av been able to start my own fish farm. If i have ds i will also work on it and will nt waste d slot by dumpin it somewhere. Bt will also use d knowledge to empower others. Shikena!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Rexyl(m): 10:47pm On Oct 10, 2013
excelsiorfarm: to get d manual, write why you deserve it

To train myself and somebody else with it. He that is helped should rise up to help others. I know you have been wonderful here, mparting others with what they really need to start somewhere to make fortunes. Wonderful enterprises people can venture into for some profits you have defined to greater extent. You have also proved it that with ability and training opportunity can be maximized and converted to blessing. Therefore carry me along the sky might not be the limit o.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by dannymax: 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by samshoz(m): 7:11am On Oct 11, 2013
Mr. EXCELSIOR- God bless u sir! That call was unanticipated,, i have stored ur number. U are a blessing.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Inosenduatall: 7:39am On Oct 11, 2013
Inosenduatall: Hello excelsiorfarm, really wanna thank u for the wonderful job you're doing here. Followed your thread since its inception and I must admit you're one of my mentors.

My motivating/driving force has always been the fear of failure and poverty. I have tasted both and I never want to taste it again as God is my witness. I have always had an idea to go into laundry business and it was your thread that gave me the necessary push to back up words with action. I dont intend to rest on my oars after this venture.

I would be honoured if u find me worthy enough to have ur manual. Nothing would mean more to me than this. My email is xclusiveed@yahoo.com.

God bless you sir.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Inosenduatall: 3:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
This is to inform everybody on this thread that I just received a mail from excelsiorfarm containing my very own copy of the entrepreneur manual. THANK YOU OOOO! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Didn't think you were going to deem me worthy so I cant thank you enough. Currently downloading pdf reader so I can digest all the information this manual has to offer. Once again I thank you and God bless you. May God also bless the anonymous Nigerian who has decided to touch lives in this way.

I promise to update this thread from time to time with news of any venture I may decide to undertake.

God bless us all.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 3:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
Manual Received, I was even notified through sms. grin

Thank you Sir, you are God sent.

God bless you and the sponsor!
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by meemeee: 3:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
Dear sir, I want to thank the kind-hearted person who paid for others to be blessed by the manuals.God will bless him/her abundantly.

I know the manual will be very beneficial not only to me but also to my younger brother who is already into poultry and vegetable farming. I want to personally go into fishery and intend to use part of my father's land. With the manual, I know we'll gain so much knowledge and do things right.
Thank you as I look forward to benefiting from this kind gesture.
My e-mail ad is peculiarjoy@yahoo.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by condi1704(m): 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
updated manual recieved. Thanks a lot and God bless.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
[quote author=Cutejay]@Mr exceliorfarm
I qualify to get the manual reason being that I am a fresh graduate going for service next month.
I have a passion for business and i'll like to get involved in some kind of business in the cause of my service year and beyond if the Lord tarries.
Who knows this manual might just be what i need to be self employed rather than wasting away looking for jobs that are scarce.
As the saying goes where there is a will there is a way.
I hope i get the manual. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Opiosko: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
grin grin
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by highrank(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2013
@exelsior,thank 4 d job well done.I am highly need d manual & i think i deserve it.Though i am in2 online business,4 a long time, i have been thinking of diversifying my business to farming opportunity,i want ur manual 2 be my first eye opener 2 farming 2 ch i will never 4get in my life.I've been following this thread from day1 till now,i'm highly impressed 4 ur life changing ideas.May God reward u.Pls i'm waiting thanks:sk4dollar@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2013
if you are interested in animal rearing check my signature, or if you are having any question concerning animal rearing just ask
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Inosenduatall: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2013
Good morning everyone.

@excelsiorfarm, please sir can u resend the manual to my mailbox. I have downloaded it several times but it keeps telling me file corrupted. Sorry for the inconvenience. xclusiveed@yahoo.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Password77(m): 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
this is to notify dis honourable house dat i ve recieved a copy of the manual. i promise to inform/update this house wit details and experience encountered wen i kick start. excelsior u re a blessing to our generation. God bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by annytee(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
Still awaiting your consideration
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by annytee(m): 5:00pm On Oct 12, 2013
Still awaiting your consideration aannytee@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Rexyl(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
Thank so much, you are blessed. I received the message and downloaded the 174 Page manual but the only difficulty is that it has not been possible to open the PDF file beyond 2 pages. If this has been to some unnoticed errors I know you will fix it. Once again thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (81) (Reply)

Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.