Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,748 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:46 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (179555 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Inosenduatall: 2:25pm On Oct 05, 2013
Just one more left? Oh gosh...

Fingers crossed. Really hoping I get lucky. I really need this. Congratulations to those who have received the manual. I implore you all to make the best use of it.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
excelsiorfarm: condi1704,awaiting your response
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
excelsiorfarm: for the fourth manual, should i shortlist 3 people & d first to get four votes get d manual? should i make d decision? or we wait?let me have your imput,God bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2013
4tunebest: I thank God because I spent the larger part of this week ruminating on what to do, and how to go about setting up my own business. God in His infinite mercies sent me help from unknown sources to give me exactly what I need. May God bless and reward Mr Excelsior and that person who allowed Himself to be used by God. Thank you sirs. This book is highly loaded and I am amazed @ how deeply informed you are
AMEN,THANK GOD MA,I GIVE ALL GLORY TO GOD.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Opiosko: 2:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
So watin all these ppl wey don tell all dia problem go do? grin grin
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
Opiosko: So watin all these ppl wey don tell all dia problem go do? grin grin

from yr little post have being seeing,d biz of mc or making people laugh wont be a bad idea for u.it was clearly posted 4manuals,we choose from received write-up
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 3:35pm On Oct 05, 2013
excelsiorfarm: for the fourth manual, should i shortlist 3 people & d first to get four votes get d manual? should i make d decision? or we wait?let me have your imput,God bless

Make the decision, you are the boss. angry

life_style32@yahoo.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 3:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
4tunebest: Thank you so much. I am extremely grateful. I will check my mailbox now.

Congrats and remember to update us as you progress....
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Password77(m): 4:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
Password77: hello exclesior, i really want to commend u for ur work here and also the person dat donated/paid for the manual.

i am a serving corp member and will b passing out nxt feb. though an engineer, i know deep down dat d importantance of agriculture can nt b overemphasized and also i believe that entrepreneuship is important for d development of any economy.
serving in the north has exposed me to d importance and benefit of agric (animal husbandry & crop cultivation).
i ve decided to spend my first few months after nysc to start up sometin and nurture it till it grows. i'm currently rearing 50 doc for xmas.
i pray u find me worthy of benefiting from dis philantropic gesture of our annonymous donor. my email is entityjoefrankdeelite@yahoo.com...
knowledge is indeed power.
@excelsior
the bolded above indicates dat its not limited to only agric
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Password77(m): 4:12pm On Oct 05, 2013
excelsiorfarm: The first person getting the manual is condi1704; i will check is email & he gets it in 5-10 minutes
kelvin1191:

I have received the manual. Thanks & God bless!
4tunebest: I thank God because I spent the larger part of this week ruminating on what to do, and how to go about setting up my own business. God in His infinite mercies sent me help from unknown sources to give me exactly what I need. May God bless and reward Mr Excelsior and that person who allowed Himself to be used by God. Thank you sirs. This book is highly loaded and I am amazed @ how deeply informed you are
kelvin1191:

I have received the manual. Thanks & God bless!
^^^congrats to u
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by condi1704(m): 4:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
excelsiorfarm: you already have d manual,lets have feedback
@ Mr Excelsior, I wouldn't belief I could be a beneficiary. I just downloaded the book and indeed full of ideas and reality. I really appreciate ur effort. May God reward u abundantly. In real sense u are God sent. only God can reward you. May God in his infinite mercy also bless the person that paid for the manual on our behalf without knowing us. I am still going through the manual now and will surely call u when I make my decision because I have budgeted 100k for the layers and I have 50k to do something else again. Please there is a wasting half plot of land which belong to my brother but the land is always waterlogged in raining season that is why we abandon it. Can it be used for ugwu farming, I seem to be interested. May God bless you and your family
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Inosenduatall: 5:58pm On Oct 05, 2013
Okay they say its not good to be desperate but I cant fit to shout...

@all, abeg make una help me convince excelsiorfarm that I really need this manual biko. Don't deprive an inquisitive mind of the knowledge it yearns for.

If I dont get this manual i'm going to go on a hunger strike effective immediately! :p

I pray I get picked sha. God bless us all. xclusiveed@yahoo.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Password77(m): 8:59am On Oct 06, 2013
Happy Sunday everyone.
oga excelsior, the long silence is killing oo... my tension done dey pile up like heap of yam for market.
my email still remains entityjoefrankdeelite@yahoo.com.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by generalcyruss(m): 2:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
We are urgently in need of 20 Tonnages trucks (Box body-Tractor) to convey our light products such as: BISCUITS-Mc-Vite, DAIPERS, KETCHUP, etcetera.

The job is a continous one as we distribute from Lagos (our Head Quarters) across Nigeria to our various warehouses (Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Benue, Kogi, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Anambra, Rivers, Ogun, etcetera).

Call: 0803-054-6462-Pastor Cyrus Jesunifemi (generalcyruss@yahoo.com) for details.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Opiosko: 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
Password77: Happy Sunday everyone.
oga excelsior, the long silence is killing oo... my tension done dey pile up like heap of yam for market.
Maybe u should do a fasting and prayer to beg him undecided
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
Opiosko: Maybe u should do a fasting and prayer to beg him undecided
my bro take my idea for mc or comedian, no one needs to beg me,they never beg. In the next 3Hours i will give d fourth manual to someone DV
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
Password77: Happy Sunday everyone.
in next three hours i will give out d fourth manual to someone
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
condi1704: @ Mr Excelsior, I wouldn't belief I could be a beneficiary. I just downloaded the book and indeed full of ideas and reality. I really appreciate ur effort. May God reward u abundantly. In real sense u are God sent. only God can reward you. May God in his infinite mercy also bless the person that paid for the manual on our behalf without knowing us. I am still going through the manual now and will surely call u when I make my decision because I have budgeted 100k for the layers and I have 50k to do something else again. Please there is a wasting half plot of land which belong to my brother but the land is always waterlogged in raining season that is why we abandon it. Can it be used for ugwu farming, I seem to be interested. May God bless you and your family
the area is either a slope i.e. A valley or d soil is clay(not good for good result), but u can do dry season farming if u have water source & d soil is rich in humus

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by lifestyle1(m): 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
Fingers crossed....
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Opiosko: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
excelsiorfarm: my bro take my idea for mc or comedian, no one needs to beg me,they never beg. In the next 3Hours i will give d fourth manual to someone DV
grin grin grin Thanks for the compliment sire grin
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
To save time, our fourth manual goes to ntutu & d manual had already been sent to him, pls verify & give us feedback, God bless
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Password77(m): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
*Heart skips a beat* finally...!!!
congratulations to the aforementioned moniker. i still want to commend u oga excelsior for ur good work here. also a big thank u goes to our annonymous donor for his/her effort.
Hmmmmm... i put dis manual as one of my special intentions/ prayer for church today and behold the will of God has taken place.
oga excel remember me (in ur kingdom...lol) wen such opportunity arises again.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Inosenduatall: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
Congratulations to the recipients. God bless.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Awalla: 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
Excelsoir, today I have known that your created to help at the same way God have and shall keep helping you and giving you wisdom, your selflessness has no bound, God bless you bro. As much as I like to have this manual my brother, I congratulate those that have received and ask them to give us updates and feedback, Please could you let me have this manual my brother so that God will further expand your coast. My email is elvisworlds@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by isralkhalid: 8:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
excelsiorfarm: Then what source of packing of food items am i talking about?am talking about you packing things like rice,beans etc.Apart from d fact that Dangote started with cement bagging in d 1970s,later he was or still packaging food essentials.He imports & bag.Dont be scared,you can start,buy beans,remove d dirts,put in good nylon with a brand name & sell.Get dried pepper,grind,put in good container & distribute to stores.

pls dear instructor...I have interest in pop-corn business, can I start with 30k??
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
isralkhalid:
pls dear instructor...I have interest in pop-corn business, can I start with 30k??
presently i cant say d price of d machine,there are d big & smaller one,for d corn used,it isnt d general corn or maize u know,they are smaller in size,ask for popcorn corn or maize,when u get d machine cost which i blieve is widely available,d machine is d main investment & small gen:u know light,to make it unique,creat yr valiant
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
ntutu waiting your confirmation
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by isralkhalid: 7:03am On Oct 07, 2013
excelsiorfarm: presently i cant say d price of d machine,there are d big & smaller one,for d corn used,it isnt d general corn or maize u know,they are smaller in size,ask for popcorn corn or maize,when u get d machine cost which i blieve is widely available,d machine is d main investment & small gen:u know light,to make it unique,creat yr valiant
thanx...thou I'm thinking of getting gas cylinda instead of epleptic power...
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:01am On Oct 07, 2013
isralkhalid:
thanx...thou I'm thinking of getting gas cylinda instead of epleptic power...
d machine is already simplified, it is a four corner,about 2 feet tall, inside is a pot like stainless container, d maize are put in it, sugar or honey or u can create yr valiant & later packaged using sealing machine & nylon. U can sell without packing. I machines i see uses electricity,d gas idea using big pots isn't a bad idea, but for me i don't go near gas
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:41am On Oct 07, 2013
excelsiorfarm: ntutu waiting your confirmation
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:57am On Oct 07, 2013
@isralkhalid,This is d machine, i understand with 27k u can get one,depends on capacity, d Kongo of d maize is N250 in ibadan,all u need now is sugar or honey or ginger or combination, create yr variant & ideas
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by TOLUY(m): 11:58am On Oct 07, 2013
@excelsiorfarm, though am new here, but i really appreciate ur generosity and ur great contribution. Pls, i will like to know more about the Nylon business and poultry. My email is toluyurlove@yahoo.co.uk.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (81) (Reply)

Loan Apps:: If You Are Owing Loan App Do This Now And Be Free / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.