Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,003 members, 7,903,194 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 07:25 AM

Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors (13614 Views)

Taraba Judgement: What Is Good For Taraba State Should Be Good For Benue State / List The Nigerian Pastors That Made False 2015 Election Prophecies / Patrick Obahiagbon, On Nigerian Pastors And Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by TableLeg(m): 3:48pm On Nov 22, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Jesus equally dined and wined with corrupt men and women ! Some of thse pastors are not John the baptist who will always shout at the top of his voice or tell you to your face wen you contradict the word but that does not mean they dnt condemn them ! Stop hating and cursing bro !
''The Son of Man came eating and drinking, and they say, 'Here is a glutton and a drunkard, a friend of tax collectors and "sinners."' But wisdom is proved right by her actions."-Mathew 11:19
God bless us
Bollocks... Open your eyes, your pastors and men of God are stripping you guys to the barebones!
Dont suffer in silence or die in penury while your pastors lavish on you and your ilks' hard earned money!
Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by naturalwaves: 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Please who is saying they are all stealing ?The bible said we should obey the word of God.The man of God opened my eyes to understand how to give to the poor,God,man and the church her self.Or, i studied my bible and with the help of the holy spirit i got a revelation regarding how to give or sow,i obeyed the word of God,and ''gave GOD'' the same money he blessed me with and you say the pastor was the one who stole the money from me.Yet i did not see anything contrary to the word of God as preached by the pastor,it was not the quran that the pastor used in his preaching,it was still d same bible i have bin reading, no form of deception at least to d best of my knowledge,i did not part with my money at gun point,it was not as if the pastor lied to me,all the things the bible said i should do that if i do them i will get this and that positive results and i have bin seeing all those things.But even if am yet to see them,was it not by faith i did them ? Or have i seen Jesus before ? Was i there when he was crucified ? But becos it is written that's why am doing them my brother. Even if i give to these pastors to help me give to God or i give expecting that God will come pick it up,if the pastors fail to give it to God or stops God from picking up my offering,how does that concerns me ? If God can't fight them,then who are my to fight them ?
Funny enough most people shouting foul foul !,they dnt even give .
The above isn't addressing you OP but your statement !
God bless us
To start with, which of the pastors are u referring to? So that we can know where to start from. My own post was made based on the person I quoted. According to him, it is not easy to steal funds as it requires great expertise.
Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by kubelan(m): 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
In short we christian have left the charity aspect of the Gospel, to accumulation of wealth and political power. This is not the will of God for us. the bible says we shall not be equally yoked with the world. pls lets work more on the inward not the outward. The Grace of the Lord be with us all
Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by TableLeg(m): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
kubelan: In short we christian have left the charity aspect of the Gospel, to accumulation of wealth and political power. This is not the will of God for us. the bible says we shall not be equally yoked with the world. pls lets work more on the inward not the outward. The Grace of the Lord be with us all
Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by elliottibanga(m): 4:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
This article is on point!
Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 22, 2012
masotemi: [color=#006600][/color][sub][/sub]

Thanks for your write up on the above topic. I just want to make the following input:
* So many members of these churches are not illiterates and neither are they bereft of logical reasoning as some bloggers assume most often in their comments and contributions to issues concerning the church
* Erudite academicians, accomplished lawyers and reputable business personality and enterpreneurs who are rational decision makers form a large nucleus of members of these churches and have a right on how their resources are deployed
* Let me quickly add that not all members of these churches are politicians or government or private sector employees that acquire their wealth through dubious/corrupt means
* If an individual can own a private/personal car rather than using publicly provided means of transportation, what is the difference in owning a private jet?
* Most often we misdirect our energies to churches and leave out government/agencies that are primarily responsible for our well being.
* How many of the good deeds and charitable works of these churches are given prominence in our newspapers, rather we have to "mobilize" reporters to feature such events in their newspapers!
* Lagos/Ibadan expressway would have remained a forest/den of armed robbers if the churches had not taken the initiatives to open up the area! Punch Newspapers would have taken their Head Office elsewhere not this same axis that was opened up by religious organisations that ventured to "invest members" money in putting up infrastructures in this neglected area !
Just my thoughts.
JUST TO CORRECT A FEW POINTS HOMES
- THE MEMBERS MAY NOT BE ILLITERATES, BUT THEY ARE CERTAINLY BEREFT OF LOGICAL REASONING
- ACCOMPLISHED DOESNT MEAN THEY'RE IMMUNE TO DOING FOOLISH THINGS
- BUT A LOT OF CORRUPT GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS AND EVEN PEOPLE WHO ARE INVOLVED IN DUBIOUS BUSINESSES GET A PASS FROM THE PASTORS AS LONG AS THEY KEEP GIVING
- HOMIE THERES A SHITLOAD OF DIFFERENCES BTW OWNING A CAR & A JET. (ILLOGICAL REASONING RIGHT THERE )
- THATS A LIE, WE CRITICIZE THE GOVERNMENT AS WELL. I DONT THINK THE CHURCH TAKES AS MUCH HEAT AS THE GOVERNMENT DOES YOU ONLY CHOOSE TO SEE WHAT U WANT TO SEE
- QUESTION IS HOW MANY GOOD DEEDS/CHARITABLE WORKS HAVE THEY DONE NAME ONE( & DONT LIE)
- HAHAHAHAHA! URE REALLY BEREFT OF LOGICAL REASONING. THE ROADS ARE STILL A DEN OF ROBBERS ONLY THESE SET OF ROBBERS WIELD BIBLES INSTEAD OF GUNS.
Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by mko2005: 4:13pm On Nov 22, 2012
Table Leg :

You dont know what i am like so you cant say you were like me before in 2008 ... You dingbat
Your pastors are busy lavishing your hard earned money on jets, armani suits, mansions in Beverley Hills and cruising around in a fleet of luxury cars
You are busy propagating nonsense on the internet forum, from an internet cafe where you just dropped you last 10naira.... wake up and dont be a moro.n ...
You can make a difference by stopping the rot going on ... the trend whereby pastors and fake men of God decieve you and your ilks in order to live the high life on your money!
Mumu
The reason i said i was like you before 2008 was that i use almost all the words you put up here:
1-You dingbat
2-You are here propagating nonsense
3-wake up and don't be a slowpoke
4-mumu
I wasn't a christian though born into a christian home and i love the above coments so much and some other anyway.
But what i'm saying is i now have jesus that even if i want to correct you,i do it with love.

Comming to the fake pastors,this is the word of Christ:

''For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; in so much that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.Behold, I have told you before.''
He(christ)said it will happen and there is nothing we can do to stop that one.This isn't politics or economics ! All you HAVE TO DO if you are one of the very elect is to be alert and careful and hold firmly that which you know concerning God and his word.This was the exact word of christ concerning those who have some and those who have much and those who do not have much:''For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath''-Mathew 25:29.Christ want us to grow by all possible means that does not contradict HIS word before HIS second comming.Christ never asked us to abuse or curse them when they come.
The Op if you ask me,may not be a true christian or he may still be but may not have understood what all these messages are all about.It's just like saying as a christian alchohol is sinful and becos i dnt take it and other christians do,then i will say let's kill them,let's stop going to church or let's start to insult them so that they will change !
How do you stop the word of God you mistake to be rot ? It's not just possible becos the word of God isn't a system like the earthly system of Government ! At the end of the day,some people will drop their faith,start staying at home or even stop studying the word of God owing to the fact that some kind of journalist attacked the church or the word of God.At who's detriment would they be forsaking God and HIS word ? theirs ofcourse !
For the OP,he is like some of us on Naira land.Any biblical teaching we do not understand and follow,we tend to hate even the people that follows it.
If you tell me to do something outside the scriptures,i will not do it.Even if i see or hear 'these men of God'say things that contradicts the word of God,by the special grace of God i can discern and distant myself from them and their words.
But by the special grace of God,there are genuine men of God. As we have an original dollar bill,so do we have a fake dollar bill ! For the fact that we have fake does not mean there are no originals !
The only way you can identify them is by you studying and meditating on the word of God and pray for the spirit of discernment.
Bro,if i have offended you as a result of my stand,pls forgive me !
God bless us

1 Like

Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 22, 2012
ow11:

Since the pastors (aka Oritsejafor) have decided to join the politicians, I think they are fair game. Look at him frolicking with a fraudster, acceting gifts and not one public word of caution to the corrupt men we see him wine and dine with angry

U DEY MIND THEM. OBASANJO COULDNT HAVE SAID IT ANY BETTER C.A.N MY FOOT
Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 22, 2012
AB$I:
very foolish thinking and contribution
no sir, YOU are the foolish one,you lack credible logic.I expected you to give reasons why his analysis is incorrect.
Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by 3kay945(m): 4:41pm On Nov 22, 2012
"religion is the opium of the
people"
According to Karl Marx
Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by Novice1(m): 4:42pm On Nov 22, 2012
masotemi: [color=#006600][/color][sub][/sub]

Thanks for your write up on the above topic. I just want to make the following input:
* So many members of these churches are not illiterates and neither are they bereft of logical reasoning as some bloggers assume most often in their comments and contributions to issues concerning the church
* Erudite academicians, accomplished lawyers and reputable business personality and enterpreneurs who are rational decision makers form a large nucleus of members of these churches and have a right on how their resources are deployed
* Let me quickly add that not all members of these churches are politicians or government or private sector employees that acquire their wealth through dubious/corrupt means
* If an individual can own a private/personal car rather than using publicly provided means of transportation, what is the difference in owning a private jet?
* Most often we misdirect our energies to churches and leave out government/agencies that are primarily responsible for our well being.
* How many of the good deeds and charitable works of these churches are given prominence in our newspapers, rather we have to "mobilize" reporters to feature such events in their newspapers!
* Lagos/Ibadan expressway would have remained a forest/den of armed robbers if the churches had not taken the initiatives to open up the area! Punch Newspapers would have taken their Head Office elsewhere not this same axis that was opened up by religious organisations that ventured to "invest members" money in putting up infrastructures in this neglected area !
Just my thoughts.

beating around the bush, begging the question and not talking about the issues raised!!!
Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by Lasinoh: 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
masotemi:

[b][size=16pt]Thanks for your write up on the above topic. I just want to make the following input:

Just my thoughts.[/size][/b]

I think you did not pay attention to the main point of my post. Which is:

A FOOL and his or her money are soon parted.
Even lawyers and doctors can be scammed. . .if they have moments of weaknesses.
We all do. BUT THE LAST PLACE YOU WOULD FIND MOI IS IN FRONT OF A DOGGONE PHONEY-BOLONEY PASTOR. . . A NIGERIAN ONE FOR THAT MATTER. . . The lowest of all LOWLY scumbags!kiss

You may still make an honest living and still be a fool. Remember "the parable of the sower"? wink
YOU MAY BE CLEAN UPFRONT. . .BUT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS ALL NIGERIANS ARE MIDDLEMEN/WOMEN TO THE CORRUPT! kiss
Everyone is tainted! Or you would be as wretched as the LORD JESES CHRIST. . .AND DEAD LIKE HIM TOO! kiss

Furthermore, you need to distinguish between a 'functional' illiterate and a 'dysfunctional' illiterate. Some illiterates are worse than others despite years of academic showmanship/GRANDSTANDNG. kiss

I think someone just answered you perfectly. . . better than I could have. cheesy

Babzilla:
[b]JUST TO CORRECT A FEW POINTS HOMES
- THE MEMBERS MAY NOT BE ILLITERATES, BUT THEY ARE CERTAINLY BEREFT OF LOGICAL REASONING

[img]http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4746979052553470&pid=1.7&w=152&h=144&c=7&rs=1[/img]

- ACCOMPLISHED DOESNT MEAN THEY'RE IMMUNE TO DOING FOOLISH THINGS

[img]http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=I.4746979052553470&pid=1.7&w=152&h=144&c=7&rs=1[/img]

- BUT A LOT OF CORRUPT GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS AND EVEN PEOPLE WHO ARE INVOLVED IN DUBIOUS BUSINESSES GET A PASS FROM THE PASTORS AS LONG AS THEY KEEP GIVING

- HOMIE THERES A SHITLOAD OF DIFFERENCES BTW OWNING A CAR & A JET. (ILLOGICAL REASONING RIGHT THERE )

- THATS A LIE, WE CRITICIZE THE GOVERNMENT AS WELL. I DONT THINK THE CHURCH TAKES AS MUCH HEAT AS THE GOVERNMENT DOES YOU ONLY CHOOSE TO SEE WHAT U WANT TO SEE

- QUESTION IS HOW MANY GOOD DEEDS/CHARITABLE WORKS HAVE THEY DONE NAME ONE( & DONT LIE)

- HAHAHAHAHA! URE REALLY BEREFT OF LOGICAL REASONING. THE ROADS ARE STILL A DEN OF ROBBERS ONLY THESE SET OF ROBBERS WIELD BIBLES INSTEAD OF GUNS. [/b]

100% grin

1 Like

Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by mko2005: 4:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
Table Leg :

Bollocks... Open your eyes, your pastors and men of God are stripping you guys to the barebones!
Dont suffer in silence or die in penury while your pastors lavish on you and your ilks' hard earned money!
I dnt know who is complaining here ! I'm yet to see one who said he gave and got broke or became poor as a result of that. Infact,i give below my level and it's hurting me going by the teachings of our lord Jesus.
God bless us
Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by zig2ryme04: 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2012
THOSE WHO GIVE DONT COMPLAIN AND THEY PROSPER YET, THOSE WHO DONT GIVE COMPLAIN. THE LITTLE THEY HAVE THEY THINK THEY HAVE IT ALL. GIVERS DONT LACK. I AM A GIVER!
Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2012
masotemi:
Make a reasonable contribution not childish comments.
don't mind him, assumption is the lowest form of intelligence.
Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by zig2ryme04: 5:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
Before you remove the spec in another mans eye first remove yours. if you criticize then you are worst than the devil himself. its because you dont have thats why you think some people are exploiting others. maybe the critics should go and open a charitable organization and help the needy since all they do is to criticize. CRITICS ARE NEVER ABOVE THOSE THEY CRITICIZE ALL THEY DO IS TO CRITICIZE FROM AFAR

1 Like

Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by mko2005: 5:14pm On Nov 22, 2012
3kay945:
I know you guys would dig any Shi.t up to justify your Pastors,
We are not quoting qoran here ! Still d word of God(HOLY BIBLE) friend !
God bless us
Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by mko2005: 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2012
Venchy: No be today my people, edon tay.

When Fela sang "Pope na enjoyment Imam na Gbaladun"...some people say this AMUGBO is going mad.

Authority stealing pass Arm robbery.....now it's Religious Stealing.

You can imagine the Head a called KICC writing a BOOK about his life as well launching it at PARK LANE HOTEL in London, same hotel that Michael Jackson always stays in London.

Man Of God....what celebrity life style.

GOD PUNISH DEVIL that's taken the advantage of ordinary people.

Becos of one musician worldly artist bab him hair skin cut then i come bab my own like that people come they call me worldly evangelist becos i bab same skin cut !
It does not work like that.Good things are from God and if Hotel de park lane for London na good hotel,and Michael Jackson don stay there, e mean say man of God no fit stay there ! Na him be say una don dey see man of God like say na spirit and no be human being again.
The question should be,what took him ?
God bless
Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by Wadeoye(m): 5:57pm On Nov 22, 2012
sarutobie:
Be glad that God's grace has removed the scales from your eyes..God have mercy on anyone who calls himself a christain that will pitch tents with unbelievers and heathens to bring down the church(even though it can NEVER be accomplished)..God can never be mocked.Christ said"not all who call my name shall see the kingdom of God" . And he said "I know my sheep,and they will hear my voice when I call"..on that day,pastors,popes,you and I will stand individually before our maker and give account of our life..instead of venting out anger and blasphemies online,why not direct some positive energy to your neighbours,widows,orphans,the weak,prisoners..That is the true religion which our Lord Jesus recognizes..this post is directed only to the believers..

This guy will die in ignorance...
Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by Yemotiroro: 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
Hmmmm!
I have read thru a lot of these writings and have come to one conclusion only - these commentator are not exactly agents of change or those who have the poor at heart but those, like Judas Iscariot, who was quick to challenge the use of the very expensive ointment on the Lord Jesus, claiming that it should have been sold and given to the poor, not because he cared for the poor but because he was a thief. You guys are sharp to criticise men of God and yet cannot even point at what positive difference you've made in the lives of 'the poor' or don't you have any around you? How many of you can make the kind of sacrifice these men of God have made in the past? Now that a gift is presented to one everybody wants to stone him. If you got a car gift would you burn it because a politician gave you? When Pst. kumuyi of Deeper Life sold his car in the early days to expand the evangelistic effort in Ghana did anyone shout? The other day someone saw him in a Benz ML and began complaining that the car was too nice. Better beware what you say before you confer on yourself the deplorable title of a 'never-do-well' Let's stop all these hypocrisy and do some useful stuff with our lives.

2 Likes

Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by ypzilanti: 6:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
MEN OF GOD, or god of MEN?

Make una defend the name of God with the same zeal wey una dey defend una Pastor oh!
Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by Shine1177: 6:05pm On Nov 22, 2012
A day will come that this country will be great again with all living in plenty and prosperity so anyone that attend a church will be seen as a man who has come because he wants to serve the true God not a MOG (man of god) then this men enterprise will end? But the bible make it clear that judgment will begin in the house of God in the last day that mean more deadly and wordly MOG will come as sheep in wolf skin but brethren shine your eye.

Jah bless!
Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by Wadeoye(m): 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2012
m.k.o2005:

God's business is good business ! I'm yet to see one man or woman who said that he or she became broke becos he/she gave offering or tithe in the house of God.
I love God's kind of business venture.#
God bless us

Interesting... So many borrowing money daily to survive. Look at the tithe paying mumu beside you and ask if he has money in his pocket. A christian has come to money to ask for money to pay in church - that tells you how terribly foolish these guys can be.
Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by ypzilanti: 6:12pm On Nov 22, 2012
Buy a private jet with 40 million dollars and maintain and pilot it with about $300,000 a month. All these from charitable donations and contributions of the church members.

A lot of these people speaking big English and defending this will not even be able to spell their name if not for the missionary schools of those days. If you did not benefit, your father or grandfather probably did. Now go and try and register your child into any of the schools set up by the new age churches and see how much they charge you.

Good education is expensive nowadays, buy they cannot even devote up to 30% of admissions to intelligent but indigent students. One of the churches they interviewed in Guardian said they give 5% scholarship. 5%? Really?
Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by Wadeoye(m): 6:13pm On Nov 22, 2012
m.k.o2005:

God bless you my brother.The almighty God will see you through.I was like you before 2008 and today am a different person on the positive side.The word of God isn't your word so pls stop all these hates talks ! We are no morons including you. We are all children of the most high God. Let love lead bro !I can't just be called a brain washed goat just becos i want to follow Christ ! Any way,christ was even humiliated far more and then crucified ! But thank God jesus is still alive.
Jesus loves you !
God bless us

Another proof that you are a brainwashed mumu... Explain how your life is different and better than those hardworking patroitic Nigerians who are not following your god?
Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by Wadeoye(m): 6:19pm On Nov 22, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Any christian who worship mamon will end up in hell.But any christian who do not manage mamon well,the heavenly riches will not be entrusted unto him!
''He who is faithful in what is least is also faithful in much. For if you have not been faithful in the unrighteous mammon, who will commit to your trust the true riches?" (Luke 16:11)This was the exact word of jesus.As irrelevant money is in heaven,Christ expects us to manage it very well.God will help us so we dnt consider money first above God !
God bless us

You are not worshipping mammon? Why do you go about with pictures of those super rich tithe collecting beggars called pastors? Some of you pagans will even hang their picture on the wall or gate of their house. What exactly are these lazy spirit chasing people looking for? Miracles (what you didnt work for)? Protection from your shadows? I pity you...
Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by ABsI1: 6:23pm On Nov 22, 2012
hisson3: no sir, YOU are the foolish one,you lack credible logic.I expected you to give reasons why his analysis is incorrect.
you are a super dunce.thats d summary of who you are-swine
Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by Wadeoye(m): 6:25pm On Nov 22, 2012
m.k.o2005:

Please who is saying they are all stealing ?The bible said we should obey the word of God.The man of God opened my eyes to understand how to give to the poor,God,man and the church her self.Or, i studied my bible and with the help of the holy spirit i got a revelation regarding how to give or sow,i obeyed the word of God,and ''gave GOD'' the same money he blessed me with and you say the pastor was the one who stole the money from me.Yet i did not see anything contrary to the word of God as preached by the pastor,it was not the quran that the pastor used in his preaching,it was still d same bible i have bin reading, no form of deception at least to d best of my knowledge,i did not part with my money at gun point,it was not as if the pastor lied to me,all the things the bible said i should do that if i do them i will get this and that positive results and i have bin seeing all those things.But even if am yet to see them,was it not by faith i did them ? Or have i seen Jesus before ? Was i there when he was crucified ? But becos it is written that's why am doing them my brother. Even if i give to these pastors to help me give to God or i give expecting that God will come pick it up,if the pastors fail to give it to God or stops God from picking up my offering,how does that concerns me ? If God can't fight them,then who are my to fight them ?
Funny enough most people shouting foul foul !,they dnt even give .
The above isn't addressing you OP but your statement !
God bless us

Who are you preaching to here? The people here are intellectuals - not brainwashed lazy, miracle rather than hardwork loving mumus.
Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by TableLeg(m): 6:35pm On Nov 22, 2012
It is plain silly how some morons and brainwashed fools can stand up to justify such excesses .... It is beyond me!
Church members, open your eyes, you are being fleeced and brainwashed ... Your pastors and men of God are not any special than you lot
Dont donate your hard earned money to your pastor's pockets .... Dont soak garri while your pastors feasts on a pig head and cow loin
Dont trek from A to Z whilst your pastors lavish your money flying from Nigeria to USA to shop in all the stores in New Bond Street.
Dont be a fool ... God did not ask your pastor to buy a private jet.. God did not ask your pastor to brainwash you lot and systematically steal your money to fund thier own lavish desires!!
Wake up and stop quoting biblical portions you dont understand all in a bit to try and defend the thieves you bow down to!
Use your common sense, refuse to be brainwashed and be smart ... A word is enough!
Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by Wadeoye(m): 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2012
m.k.o2005:

I dnt know who is complaining here ! I'm yet to see one who said he gave and got broke or became poor as a result of that. Infact,i give below my level and it's hurting me going by the teachings of our lord Jesus.
God bless us

Can you even tell us how you make the money you give? We have heard of a pastor (an accountant) in Christ embassy who stole his company money to buy generator for the church. Are you telling me if truly you are following God, that God will bless the thief for stealing and giving the stolen money to church? You cheat people in your Alaba shop, give part of the proceed to your mammon and you are coming here to say rubbish...
Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by Wadeoye(m): 6:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
m.k.o2005:

We are not quoting qoran here ! Still d word of God(HOLY BIBLE) friend !
God bless us

So Paul and his brothers are now God...
Re: Jail Is Too Good For Nigerian Pastors by TableLeg(m): 6:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
Yemotiroro: Hmmmm!
I have read thru a lot of these writings and have come to one conclusion only - these commentator are not exactly agents of change or those who have the poor at heart but those, like Judas Iscariot, who was quick to challenge the use of the very expensive ointment on the Lord Jesus, claiming that it should have been sold and given to the poor, not because he cared for the poor but because he was a thief. You guys are sharp to criticise men of God and yet cannot even point at what positive difference you've made in the lives of 'the poor' or don't you have any around you? How many of you can make the kind of sacrifice these men of God have made in the past? Now that a gift is presented to one everybody wants to stone him. If you got a car gift would you burn it because a politician gave you? When Pst. kumuyi of Deeper Life sold his car in the early days to expand the evangelistic effort in Ghana did anyone shout? The other day someone saw him in a Benz ML and began complaining that the car was too nice. Better beware what you say before you confer on yourself the deplorable title of a 'never-do-well' Let's stop all these hypocrisy and do some useful stuff with our lives.
Another brainwashed foooool ... SMH
Wake up, your pastors and men of God are not real .... They are out there to enjoy life to the fullest by manipulating, fleecing and stripping you gullible followers down to the barebones!
Ask you pastor to account for the tithe and donations they have recieved over the last five years, or have an auditor look deeper into the books and you will see wonders!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking: Adamawa Council Chairmen Defect To Pdp / Reno Omokri Blasts Lai Mohammed Over Fresh Allegations Against PDP / Economic Hardship: Nigerians Return To Charcoal Stoves, Firewood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.