Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,938 members, 7,890,088 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:07 AM

When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? (7518 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / Shed A Tear Or Two For The Eliminated Contestants / When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Lakayana: 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2012
playah P: Was smoking weed and the smooke was getting into my eyes so it made me cry!.... That was yesterday!
Yeye dey worry you no be small.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Artistree: 4:23pm On Nov 28, 2012
Last August, my best friend lied against me.
I was rudely shocked and couldn't help but cry.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by olayinkaj2(m): 4:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
I shed tears when i lost my mum last dec....
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by edgenig1(f): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
I cried 2009 when i lost my husband ,he died and never got to meet our brand new baby girl that i had to push through a concrete wall for 18 hours straight to give birth to just for him. All of my memories still keeps him near. But i have learnt to let go. Its been 3yrs and still very fresh in my memory.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Lakayana: 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
mawojuuche: i hav never lost a parent or a sibling; each time i think abt one of them dieing, frm nowhere tears will start flowing. i usually hav dat thot abt my mum n dad cuz their time might soon be up. still hav dat feeling abt a mnth ago.
You be winch o which of dem you dey pray make e pkeme?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Koolking(m): 4:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
Idowuogbo: D death of a close Nairalander.

My Yellow mango! cry cry

Perx: May she rest in peace. I cried when I heard of her death
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Koolking(m): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
Last night I shed tears going back in memory

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by JoannaSedley(f): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
v
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Koolking(m): 4:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
Joanna Sedley: When i saw my WAEC result, it was awesome. Was laughing and crying from the business centre to our house, didn't notice the people watching cos i got tears drenching my face. My 6th time of sitting for the exam.

CONGRATULATIONS girlfriend
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by pappilo(m): 4:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
Deep Soul: Last night. My dad sent me a sweet text message. I just had to tear up. . .

I hope you guys ain't got no Josef Fritzl type ish going on in that mofo! grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by chidyke77(m): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
when juventus beat chelsea three nil in d champions league last week tuesday
undecided
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Obinnau(m): 4:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
i cried 3 days ago while watching the movie IRIS. It was a very pathetic movie
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by SlyIg(f): 4:39pm On Nov 28, 2012
Im actually shedding tears now for seeing this on the front page,why Nairaland why? *Sobs*

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by freecocoa(f): 4:41pm On Nov 28, 2012
~Bluetooth:

oops

were you riding on okada ? grin
I was actually trekking, one car just sped past me raising so much dust\sand.
I thought "shey na cos I never buy car" and the tears just started flowing.undecided
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Originalsly: 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
Last month.... make deliveries to a war vet from time to time, chat a little each time. Didn't deliver for like two months until last month. He opened his apartment door and stretched his arms out to receive his parcel and at the same time told me he became blind. My uncle died... a friend died of AIDS.... sad but didn't shed a tear.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
freecocoa: I was actually trekking, one car just sped past me raising so much dust\sand.
I thought "shey na cos I never buy car" and the tears just started flowing.undecided
werey!!! abeg enter charity thread joor!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
Koolking:

Perx: May she rest in peace. I cried when I heard of her death
AMEN!!!!!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Koolking(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2012
edgenig1: I cried 2009 when i lost my husband ,he died and never got to meet our brand new baby girl that i had to push through a concrete wall for 18 hours straight to give birth to just for him. All of my memories still keeps him near. But i have learnt to let go. Its been 3yrs and still very fresh in my memory.

Oh my God! My heart sinks. God will always be your strength. May the love of God and people around you reenforce your strength and hope in the beauty of life. May the seed (your baby) he left behind be your biggest inspiration.

God loves you dear.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by bblacky(f): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
Abt a year ago, wen i lost a very close cousin! [b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Splendblex(f): 4:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
caseless: July this year...death nor the try for me at all...d guy don clear my parents finish. *slumps*
crysorry bro...
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by freecocoa(f): 4:55pm On Nov 28, 2012
Idowuogbo:
werey!!! abeg enter charity thread joor!
grin grin grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Antho4lyf(m): 4:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
The last tym i cry was some months ago when i my age mate cousine Ebuka R I P
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by salolo(m): 5:01pm On Nov 28, 2012
LONG TIME
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Splendblex(f): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
edgenig1: I cried 2009 when i lost my husband ,he died and never got to meet our brand new baby girl that i had to push through a concrete wall for 18 hours straight to give birth to just for him. All of my memories still keeps him near. But i have learnt to let go. Its been 3yrs and still very fresh in my memory.
it is well aunty,d LORD is ur strength!*sheding tears*

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Fetus(m): 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2012
D last tym i cried 4 real was 2007 wen i lost my parents,,,,thou,it tuk me days 2 cry bt i eventually did wen i saw my 6yrs old sister still believing our parents was still alive.......itz very tragedic...u dont want 2 xperience it
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 28, 2012
last month wen i lost my dad
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by pak: 5:22pm On Nov 28, 2012
freecocoa: I was actually trekking, one car just sped past me raising so much dust\sand.

You should have said all along that you dont have a ride ?

Oya come let me buy one for you .

You need to stop trekking, its not good for the sole of your shoes !!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by idirect(m): 5:23pm On Nov 28, 2012
Now cry cry cryany minute the thought of my late dad came to my mind, I lost him april/2012 embarassed

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
May the Lord be with you. May He send the one that you ll achieve your life goals together in good health and spend great years together!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by pak: 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
well to the topic,

The last time I 'felt' like crying was earlier in the year, when my dad's corpse was being lowered into the grave and the sand was being used to gradually cover it up (I still feel the chills anytime I remember that scene).

Everybody around me was crying . . sorry make that 'wailing' . As the man of the house I had to be strong so I just had to bone face and I started calculating the names of all the major towns between abuja and lagos to distract me.
Gwagwalada, sheda, abaji, lokoja, okenne, ogori magongo, lampese, ibillo . . . . . . .

It worked like a charm smiley
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by OILOFGLADNESS: 5:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
binger: PURPOSE OF THREAD;An opportunity for nairalanders to share the moments,past or present,they let their emotions get the better of them by crying.

BODY OF THREAD; It might have been tears of joy or tears of sorrow.Either way,its normal to cry sometimes,whether your are a lady or a gentleman.As you usual,i will share mine first.

The last time i shed a tear was about 16 months ago.That was when my uncle died.He was my first and best uncle then.When the news of his death reached me,i was shocked and emotional,but as a 'man',i decided not to cry.It was during the burial that i broke into tears as i saw his lifeless body.Being a 'man' at that time never crossed my mind.lol

So,over to you.Share the 'When' and 'Why' you 'laughed on the wrong side of your face'... grin

my weaknessoooooooooo

TODAY IN THE AFTYERNOON, DONT ASK ME WHY PLS!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by ziondaughter: 5:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
Few minutes ago. Just cant get over d thot of my late husband(died 3 mths ago)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Home Or I Am At Home. Which Of The Two Is Grammatically Correct? / ' / Dear Seun I Have Had It!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.