Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,948 members, 7,890,125 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:38 AM

When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? (7520 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / Shed A Tear Or Two For The Eliminated Contestants / When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by ziondaughter: 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2012
edgenig1: I cried 2009 when i lost my husband ,he died and never got to meet our brand new baby girl that i had to push through a concrete wall for 18 hours straight to give birth to just for him. All of my memories still keeps him near. But i have learnt to let go. Its been 3yrs and still very fresh in my memory.

Mine died 3 months ago. How can 1 cope? U talk like u are very strong now believe me i dont know wat to say
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by jaydude(f): 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
edgenig1: I cried 2009 when i lost my husband ,he died and never got to meet our brand new baby girl that i had to push through a concrete wall for 18 hours straight to give birth to just for him. All of my memories still keeps him near. But i have learnt to let go. Its been 3yrs and still very fresh in my memory.

awww..this is soooo touching! cry may God comfort u, and keep u and ur baby/ children...
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Splendblex(f): 6:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
ziondaughter: Few minutes ago. Just cant get over d thot of my late husband(died 3 mths ago)
may d almighty comfort U(AMEN) cry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
Last august,while in Nigeria few months ago I witnessed a LASTMA officer molesting a pregnant woman in her car,I didn't know her but she was crying to me help,.that made me cry for d helpless pple of Nigeria, I felt weak for not knowing what to do or say to.I was there only 2weeks so I did'nt know anywhere to direct her for some exercise of her right.,very sad day for me it was because it can't happen in d west.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by dammytosh: 6:08pm On Nov 28, 2012

This just made me cry now. cry

God will strengthen you and give you the grace to move on.

ziondaughter:

Mine died 3 months ago. How can 1 cope? U talk like u are very strong now believe me i dont know wat to say
@Zion Daughter. God's grace is sufficient for you. I feel and share your pain. The thought of it alone is killing but he will give you beauty for ashes.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
Almost everyday when I think of my late dad who loved me so much when he was alive. Infact, I was his favourite out of all his children. Then I cry often also, when I think of my ugly condition!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Hotdiamond(m): 6:20pm On Nov 28, 2012
just Two hours ago. I just murdered an ONION
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by nonesense: 6:22pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ouch!!!, its so painful, i cried when i was dis-flowered by our 57yrs old gateman when i was 15years old
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nnekacherry: 6:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
I cried last week wednesday..
During my friend's burial..
She died about 4 weeks ago..
I still find it difficult to believe...
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by nonesense: 6:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
i cried when John the Calabar boy Fucck my ass, never knw the Dude is a gay grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by slimyem: 6:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
A few weeks ago..
Deep thoughts make me cry...
I do it from time to time alone and i feel better afterwards!!

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
Fetus: D last tym i cried 4 real was 2007 wen i lost my parents,,,,thou,it tuk me days 2 cry bt i eventually did wen i saw my 6yrs old sister still believing our parents was still alive.......itz very tragedic...u dont want 2 xperience it

It is well my brother, the day my father died I was waiting for him to wake up for me to tell him all that happened but he neva did.
I lost someone in nov 2001, so when it is nov I will be very emmotional and cry atimes
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Dejijossy(m): 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
2008, when i lost my wife
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by sarutobie(m): 6:37pm On Nov 28, 2012
Obinnau: i cried 3 days ago while watching the movie IRIS. It was a very pathetic movie
The way that movie ended was pathetic..koreans love tragedic stories a lot..
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by 2sexy(m): 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2012
olayinka.j:
I shed tears when i lost my mum last dec....
December 18, 2008. I lost the only woman I loved so much, one who battle death to give birth to me, starved so I could eat, sold her clothes so I could wear some. She was an Amazon, a true epitome of motherhood....

But death didn't allow enjoy the fruit of her labour. That's my pain.

December 18,2008. I wept profusely as I watched helplessly while life was being snuffed out of the woman that meant the world to me... Her head in my arms, looking in her eyes as her pupil were dilating... Slowly, she left this world.

I will miss her when I get married, miss her when I have my first child etc
I love you mum!
If you are reading this, may this not be your portion and your mother will live long to eat the fruit of her labour. AMEN!

3 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by nonesense: 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
I really cried for my fellow Nigerian when they announced the result of the last presidential election and declared Jonathan as the winner undecided
I cried for joy when we celebrates the New year, 2012 and started crying when i heard the name Subsidy Removal same day
ever since then, there is hike in the price of Garri
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
[quote
author=2sexy] December 18, 2008. I lost the only woman I loved so much,
one who battle death to give birth to me, starved so I could eat, sold
her clothes so I could wear some. She was an Amazon, a true epitome of
motherhood....

But death didn't allow enjoy the fruit of her labour. That's my pain.

December 18,2008. I wept profusely as I watched helplessly while life
was being snuffed out of the woman that meant the world to me... Her
head in my arms, looking in her eyes as her pupil were dilating...
Slowly, she left this world.

I will miss her when I get married, miss her when I have my first child
etc
I love you mum!
If you are reading this, may this not be your portion and your mother
will live long to eat the fruit of her labour. AMEN![/quote] Amen. I'm so sori 2 hear datsad
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 28, 2012
BlueMurder: When i lost my dad four years ago. But only my blood-shot eyes told the story in public.

So sorry for your loss undecided
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by robert2051(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
"THUG LIFE"; My folks say i cried as a baby, besides that i can't remember crying.
I hear tears taste salty, is it true, i tried very hard once to cry & taste my tears, my eyes refused to moisten up, still working on it though, any tips?, because even albasa no work for my eye!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
March 2012
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by 2sexy(m): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
Vanneni: Amen. I'm so sori 2 hear datsad
winkNo shaking!

I am stronger now...
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by phunmydahdah(f): 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
I cried on the day I was called to bar that Ju̶̲̥̅̊$t̶̲̥̅̊ last week tuesday because I misplaced my purse wit 15000, and all my atms and my sim packs.I cried not because of d money but because I had misplaced my atms and there was no means of identification in my purse for anyone to return it to me
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
Cried last week when I got a fake news about d death of a relation. Thank God it wasn't true
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by aweleokolo: 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2012
July Last year...Heart break things... grin

Cried for Africa...2 days straight.
Been dry-eyed since then...
Not a single drop left... undecided
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by maygah(f): 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
Relationship Breakup.6 Nov 012 till dis afternoon
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by faboben10: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
Almost everyday, and av been moody 4 yrs nw, Hmmnn what makes me cry wil never happen 2u

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by tizzyeye: 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
I lost my dad last month and I find it hard to believe that I will never see my dad again,that he won't be at my wedding. My dad paid the price of hard work jst to take care of his children but he didn't wait to enjoy the friut of his labour. Seeing him on the hospital bed and the doctors trying to bring him bck still brings tears to my eyes! The day we buried him I started saying to myself that my dad shud quickly wake up before they lower him into the grave,but my amazing dad never did.

I miss him everyday and writing this still brings tears to my eyes.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by yoged(m): 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
~Bluetooth:

oops

were you riding on okada ? grin
I swear you'r a clown. Mine was january this year, lost my best friend. She still called me like 2 days to her accident. Gosh, I miss you tgirl
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Sodiq33(m): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
Wen i saw dis thread on d front page,i cried...
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
2sexy: winkNo shaking!

I am stronger now...
God is your strength.smiley
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by enigmadania(f): 8:20pm On Nov 28, 2012
Last week. Afta watching a soap
#eyesrolling
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Caseless: 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2012
Splendblex: crysorry bro...
thank u, sis! De whole thing is somehow without dem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Home Or I Am At Home. Which Of The Two Is Grammatically Correct? / ' / Dear Seun I Have Had It!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.