Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,949 members, 7,890,125 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:40 AM

When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? (7521 Views)

kite-flyers: When Was The Last Time You Saw This In Your Area? / Shed A Tear Or Two For The Eliminated Contestants / When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nobody: 5:20am On Nov 29, 2012
today. grin

the cause? a damn video game! grin grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 29, 2012
binger: PURPOSE OF THREAD;An opportunity for nairalanders to share the moments,past or present,they let their emotions get the better of them by crying.

BODY OF THREAD; It might have been tears of joy or tears of sorrow.Either way,its normal to cry sometimes,whether your are a lady or a gentleman.As you usual,i will share mine first.

The last time i shed a tear was about 16 months ago.That was when my uncle died.He was my first and best uncle then.When the news of his death reached me,i was shocked and emotional,but as a 'man',i decided not to cry.It was during the burial that i broke into tears as i saw his lifeless body.Being a 'man' at that time never crossed my mind.lol

So,over to you.Share the 'When' and 'Why' you 'laughed on the wrong side of your face'... grin

Sorry for your loss.
Though I am a woman, I am like you. My reaction is kinda "slow" as some would say. I don't cry then an there upon receiving bad news but when it "hits me" and I get passed the denial stages, I bawl like a newborn.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by mhsanni(f): 5:36am On Nov 29, 2012
last week...after my exams...though d result is out now and am full of smilescheesy
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by sitasie(f): 6:10am On Nov 29, 2012
edgenig1: I cried 2009 when i lost my husband ,he died and never got to meet our brand new baby girl that i had to push through a concrete wall for 18 hours straight to give birth to just for him. All of my memories still keeps him near. But i have learnt to let go. Its been 3yrs and still very fresh in my memory.

I have just shed a tear on this.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by 2sexy(m): 6:24am On Nov 29, 2012
Vanneni: smiley, you have a good heart
Yeah... I caught that from my mum.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Curlyjay(m): 7:13am On Nov 29, 2012
Every friday in the mosque when the sermon is being delivered
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by SUXXI(m): 8:05am On Nov 29, 2012
This month I watched the Tv Series Movie the walking dead Season 3.
One of the episode that zombies entered the building and the woman was about to give brith in d prescence of her son and a lady. Noise will attract the zombies to their hide out as they were everywhere. She have to try her best not to shout as she gives birth. She stood up to push d baby out no way, she now told d lady to use her son's pen knife to cut d baby out. That she won't lose her unborn child no matter what. The determination and love she showed for her unborn child. It was so touching for me. The pen knife was used to cut and bring d baby out while she tried not to shout. It pained me to see the situation and d mums was and her determination to have the baby even though the situation was very dangerous and unfavourable. She died and the baby survived. It reminded me of all my mum have to go through to make sure she protects her children because of the love she have for us. I cried like a baby that day. My mum is late so I know what it feels like to lose someone you love. Its so painful...
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Cleverley(m): 9:07am On Nov 29, 2012
Nov 2nd 2012, when my dad gave up the ghost ryt on my hands. . . . To be Buried in few days time
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Amigo101(m): 10:03am On Nov 29, 2012
I always find a way to keep it together. however, when I heard the death of a friend who lived everyday of his brief life in pain cos he had sickle cell anemia of the worst kind. I just broke down into pieces. He was a very nice and about the most polite guy I have ever come across. with all the pain he was going through, he was never bitter. joked often, called regularly and even checked up on my folks... am cracking up as i type this... I realized that after all these years; he was actually the strong one. RIP Simeon. Will mourn you till I join you.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 29, 2012
Cleverley: Nov 2nd 2012, when my dad gave up the ghost ryt on my hands. . . . To be Buried in few days time

So sorry, God will see you through.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by gudmind: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2012
day b4 yesterday wen i caught my fiancee with anoda woman on d same bed i enjoyed myself sometime.

kai am
stilll cryiiiing
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by gudmind: 11:01am On Nov 29, 2012
brito:

So sorry, God will see you through.

are we invited to chop amala. dat sud be d qus
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by NovusHomo(m): 11:35am On Nov 29, 2012
Just a minute ago. For me it is a ritual that I must shed tears anytime I read the news about Nigeria cry cry cry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by akyme(m): 12:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
[b][/b]The last time I cried was about a month ago wen I learned I wasn't given admission into unilag. Still painful
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Pritheeann(f): 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2012
dis afternoon..just remembered 19th march 2011 wer he died omma arms..r.i.p dad
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by pendo89(f): 3:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
yesterday, today.
My pastor died yesterday morning.Rip Pastor Wade Porter.I salute you.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by slimchi2k2(m): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2012
2011 the day i heard my daddy death,sweet and lovely papa many ur soul rest in peace,u know i could ve do alot if there's option
daddy this remind me those days we used to play,and ur word,i will always be positive like u daddy,
daddy my tears rit now cannot bring u back,goin to bed
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
[quote
author=SUXXI]This month I watched the Tv Series Movie the walking dead
Season 3.
One of the episode that zombies entered the building and the woman was
about to give brith in d prescence of her son and a lady. Noise will
attract the zombies to their hide out as they were everywhere. She have
to try her best not to shout as she gives birth. She stood up to push d
baby out no way, she now told d lady to use her son's pen knife to cut d
baby out. That she won't lose her unborn child no matter what. The
determination and love she showed for her unborn child. It was so
touching for me. The pen knife was used to cut and bring d baby out
while she tried not to shout. It pained me to see the situation and d
mums was and her determination to have the baby even though the
situation was very dangerous and unfavourable. She died and the baby
survived. It reminded me of all my mum have to go through to make sure
she protects her children because of the love she have for us. I cried
like a baby that day. My mum is late so I know what it feels like to
lose someone you love. Its so painful...[/quote]. I'm terribly sorry. May God comfort you.

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2012
Cleverley: Nov 2nd 2012, when my dad gave up the ghost ryt on my hands. . . . To be Buried in few days time
. sorry to hear that he died in your arms. May God comfort you.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2012
gudmind:

are we invited to chop amala. dat sud be d qus
I hope ur sane?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Drkul(f): 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
1omins ago.. Rizn bn dat I boarded a bus 4rm lag to osha only 4 d driver to drop me at benin hiz rizn bn dat am d only passenger going to osha n he wants to take anoda route. I cried cos d friend i called i kald to explain my plight to waz criticizing me. Stil in benin lookn 4 d nearest bank to withdraw cos am stranded
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2012
Dr kul: 1omins ago.. Rizn bn dat I boarded a bus 4rm lag to osha only 4 d driver to drop me at benin hiz rizn bn dat am d only passenger going to osha n he wants to take anoda route. I cried cos d friend i called i kald to explain my plight to waz criticizing me. Stil in benin lookn 4 d nearest bank to withdraw cos am stranded

eh yah! sorry! U hv 2 be fast with that cos its getting dark. though, osha is not too far from benin(2 hrs worse case scene)
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
[quote
author=Dr kul]1omins ago.. Rizn bn dat I boarded a bus 4rm lag to osha
only 4 d driver to drop me at benin hiz rizn bn dat am d only passenger
going to osha n he wants to take anoda route. I cried cos d friend i
called i kald to explain my plight to waz criticizing me. Stil in benin
lookn 4 d nearest bank to withdraw cos am stranded[/quote] eiya,kpele. tryna imagine how dat feels. but sum1 has said it's no longer far frm ur destination. I hope u make it in tym. uv probably withdrawn some money by now. safe journey.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Drkul(f): 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2012
austushi1:

eh yah! sorry! U hv 2 be fast with that cos its getting dark. though, osha is not too far from benin(2 hrs worse case scene)
. Tanx . Just got home nw. Tank God
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Drkul(f): 9:32pm On Nov 30, 2012
Vanneni: eiya,kpele. tryna imagine how dat feels. but sum1 has said it's no longer far frm ur destination. I hope u make it in tym. uv probably withdrawn some money by now. safe journey.
. Tanx dear. Am at home nw. Tank God 4 leading me
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
Dr kul: . Tanx dear. Just got home nw. Tank God
Ma pleasure! thank God ur home safely
Re: When Was The Last Time You Shed A Tear? by Nicepoker(m): 9:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
20th sept 2011. When i lost my dad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Home Or I Am At Home. Which Of The Two Is Grammatically Correct? / ' / Dear Seun I Have Had It!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.