Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,269 members, 7,928,887 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 02:17 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (34507 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Goldieluks: 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
abi oo. In your absense na, I go do something

Small boi when like big things. oloshi. angry grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by annawhite(f): 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2012
Goldieluks:

Happy sunday anna. Mynd say he wan wooze your market? grin grin
na Im be say u no dey follow! Him wan woo me but I wan wooze his balls
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Goldieluks: 5:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
annawhite: na Im be say u no dey follow! Him wan woo me but I wan wooze his balls

Use him balls take do balloon make you shook needle put. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
Goldieluks:

Eh? Me abi?

Okay na
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by annawhite(f): 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
Goldieluks:

goldie which one be ya own na
My thing no big o grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by vivianc(f): 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
Goldieluks:

You still haven't explained how you managed to exchange
whatsapp id without a mobile number. You dey hide here abi??
grin

grin grin my bad. Replace that with yim.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
LastApostle:
Rehearsing seriously
On point grin grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Goldieluks: 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2012
annawhite: goldie which one be ya own na
My thing no big o grin

I no mean that kind thing na. i ba to you oh.
grin

vivian chinaza:

grin grin my bad. Replace that with yim.

You mean say make i go edit your post for that thread?
na wa for you oh.
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:41pm On Nov 25, 2012
annawhite: ebot ikot!
Msheeeeeeeew
Is that the name of great men from your village. I got it PYT grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by vivianc(f): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2012
annawhite: permit me to e-crown u obongawan of calabar !!!!
U set die!

grin grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2012
vivian chinaza:

tongue
angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by vivianc(f): 5:44pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

angry

Stop squeezing ur face joor. Do u wanna age quick and let another man enjoy itmodella? Smile joor...like this smiley smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2012
*eats rice*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by vivianc(f): 5:46pm On Nov 25, 2012
Goldieluks:

I no mean that kind thing na. i ba to you oh.
grin

You mean say make i go edit your post for that thread?
na wa for you oh.
grin

grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2012
vivian chinaza:

Stop squeezing ur face joor. Do u wanna age quick and let another man enjoy itmodella? Smile joor...like this smiley smiley
No, i can only do this cool
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by vivianc(f): 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2012
uj_sizzle: *eats rice*

*takes her meat*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2012
*drags it with her*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by annawhite(f): 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

commot make I see road
Who dey wear glasses for nite!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2012
UPDATES

LIST OF LADIES to be Wooed

* Jambsupport (Ikekings and . . . . )

* Cdamsel (Chukskalidon and . . . .)

* Ishilove (r231 and . . . . )

* ItsModella (D-Explorer and Dopejemi )

* Nnekacherry (Omiobo and Brokoto)

* Idowuogbo (Eze Promoe and . . . . .)

* Alutacontinua

* ~vicky~ (Rhymez and Binger)

* Vivian Chinaza (LastApostle and Sexkillz)

* ATMC (IZUKWU and . . . . )

* Shollypopz (Ayobase and Chronique)

* Freecocoa (Theben and . . . . )

* Dyt (Flanrey and Crown Prince)

* Uj-sizzle (190 and RudySmith)

* abiL (AlterEgo and . . . . )

* Pritheeann (dmcdad and . . . .)

Feel free to select other ladies not on this list and do ensure their presence on 30th. . .
Alright guys, fill up the spaces. Lets do this! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

*drags it with her*
**slaps him, collects the meat and eats it**
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2012
annawhite: commot make I see road
Who dey wear glasses for nite!
tongue
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by vivianc(f): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2012
This girl na serious Calabar babe
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
**slaps him, collects the meat and eats it**
*kicks his 2.5inches**meat falls**step on it***pele o****
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2012
Shey na my food una dey fight for like this? undecided. Btw its chicken
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2012
vivian chinaza:

wink

*in dyt's voice* Leaf me jor
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

*gives him a power kick to the head*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Mynd44: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

Ouch....

**gets up, punches his left eye, stomps his balls and pushes him down from the roof**

that will teach you not to mess with me
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2012
*turns a bag of dangote salt in her rice*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2012
uj_sizzle:

*gives him a power kick to the head*
*goes down**it's finished***still breathing****
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nnekacherry: 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2012

Uju you are always eating..
If it's not popcorn, it's garri, now you are eating rice...
Give me small naw.. Lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 5:59pm On Nov 25, 2012
Mynd_44:
Ouch....

**gets up, punches his left eye, stomps his balls and pushes him down from the roof**

that will teach you not to mess with me
*singing on flight**somebody save me**

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (60)

The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? / Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple / Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.