Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,261 members, 7,928,864 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:23 AM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] (34506 Views)

The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 4 [Men's AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (60) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2012
acidosis™:

*castrate the bingo*

*removes her head gear to clean the vomit*
*vomit on his head* you heartless thang! Now bingo will never father a child sad. *carries a whimpering bingo outta the room*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2012
uj_sizzle:
*turns back in the nick of time n pushes already open boil in his mouth* oya suck pus grin
*turns a mouth full of saliva on her body*
*frowning*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Goldieluks: 6:24pm On Nov 25, 2012
Disgusting. embarassed
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2012
uj_sizzle:
*vomit on his head* you heartless thang! Now bingo will never father a child sad. *carries a whimpering bingo outta the room*
grin grin grin
sowie bingo
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
binger: Lalaosky.i see u dude,come woo annawhite babe...b4 som1 commits..

wad up my nigger...D-x says no lesbo things....*crying*

@uju, woo me na.i have the right curves.i know you'll love me...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Obinoscopy(m): 6:26pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

Bonanza please! Woo this babe and get Nnekacherry FREE. Offer runs while stock last. Hurry now! grin *relax dem go pick you*

LMAO
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 25, 2012
Goldieluks: Disgusting. embarassed
GOLDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...i've missed you dieeeeeeeeee.you just left me like that.na so e don reach?..not fair...*crying*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
lalaosky:
GOLDIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...i've missed you dieeeeeeeeee.you just left me like that.na so e don reach?..not fair...*crying*
why so gay?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nnekacherry: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

Bonanza please! Woo this babe and get Nnekacherry FREE. Offer runs while stock last. Hurry now! grin *relax dem go pick you*

Hahahahahhahaha
Lwkmd.. D take time oo.. Na me you wan take do bonanza??
Anna is a pretty lady, she wouldn't need that...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2012
UPDATES

LIST OF LADIES to be Wooed

* Jambsupport (Ikekings and . . . . )

* Cdamsel (Chukskalidon and . . . .)

* Ishilove (r231 and . . . . )

* Idowuogbo (Eze Promoe and . . . . .)

* Alutacontinua

* ATMC (IZUKWU and . . . . )

* Freecocoa (Theben and . . . . )

* abiL (AlterEgo and . . . . )

* Pritheeann (dmcdad and . . . .)

* ItsModella (D-Explorer and Dopejemi )

* Nnekacherry (Omiobo and Brokoto)

* ~vicky~ (Rhymez and Binger)

* Vivian Chinaza (LastApostle and Sexkillz)

* Shollypopz (Ayobase and Chronique)

* Dyt (Flanrey and Crown Prince)

* Uj-sizzle (190 and RudySmith)

Alright guys, please pick from the top 9. NO new entry. Lets do this! cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
Goldieluks: Disgusting. embarassed
lol
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 25, 2012
uj_sizzle:
*turns back in the nick of time n pushes already open boil in his mouth* oya suck pus grin
*twists like Jet li in the air,and grabs the fresh,succulent 'meat'*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2012
ItsModella:
why so gay?

ouch!!....that's was mean...you're so mean to me
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 6:31pm On Nov 25, 2012
lalaosky:

Acidosis will love to woo you smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Goldieluks: 6:32pm On Nov 25, 2012
lalaosky:

Sowwy na,lala nma .
don't know what lie or excuse to give grin
*Wipes his tears with my new handkerchief*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
binger: *twists like Jet li in the air,and grabs the fresh,succulent 'meat'*

*raises brow* all that for nothing tsk tsk. *pulls out the detachable water filled 'meat', hands it over to him n walks away*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 25, 2012
lalaosky:

*pukes* what the Fark are u mehn?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2012
Goldieluks:

Sowwy na,lala nma .
don't know what lie or excuse to give grin
*Wipes his tears with my new handkerchief*
*sigh* now u'll have to throw that hanky away sad
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2012
Obinoscopy:

LMAO
grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 25, 2012
binger: *pukes* what the Fark are u mehn?
lmao!! where the hell have you been? dude is gay.

same with uj_sizzle
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
I need more strong contenders for Vivian. Sexkillz is a done deal
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 25, 2012
uj_sizzle:

*raises brow* all that for nothing tsk tsk. *pulls out the detachable water filled 'meat', hands it over to him n walks away*
*sucks on it with a satisfied smile*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2012
Nnekacherry:

Hahahahahhahaha
Lwkmd.. D take time oo.. Na me you wan take do bonanza??
Anna is a pretty lady, she wouldn't need that...
I won't give you out to anyone, just a trick. I'd prefer you serve in my house than do that wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2012
LastApostle: I need more strong contenders for Vivian. Sexkillz is a done deal
Pride comes before a downfall
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Goldieluks: 6:37pm On Nov 25, 2012
uj_sizzle:
*sigh* now u'll have to throw that hanky away sad

cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2012
LastApostle: I need more strong contenders for Vivian. Sexkillz is a done deal
LOL. Damn it! I like this, i told him though grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
ItsModella:

same with uj_sizzle
Dear,i noticed...buh this is way too extreme...btw,ekwerum na uju so
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by UjSizzle(f): 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2012
ItsModella:

same with uj_sizzle
baby pls be mine *in Johnny Bravo voice*
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nnekacherry: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2012
Obinoscopy:

LMAO

My Obi where have you been..
Ehe.. You promised to do something something about D..
Please now is the time.. Abeg show.. grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2012
D-Explorer:

LOL. Damn it! I like this, i told him though grin
He took the wrong bet
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
binger: Dear,i noticed...buh this is way too extreme...btw,ekwerum na uju so
uj_sizzle:
baby pls be mine *in Johnny Bravo voice*
okwa ifugo?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Men's Audition ] by DExplorer1: 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2012
Nnekacherry:

My Obi where have you been..
Ehe.. You promised to do something something about D..
Please now is the time.. Abeg show.. grin
Imagine shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (60)

The Best Response To 'You Just Forget Me'? / Cute Pre-wedding Photos Of Team Juventus Couple / Reasons Why To Be Happy After A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.