Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:44 PM

"I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" (24718 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? / Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by ektbear: 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2012
Goldieluks: Lol@ the daft clicking 'like' as if he/she is not 'Nigerian'

Ektbear I was only been sacarstic. No need to get yourself all worked up.

Peace!

I know you are being sarcastic. My parents are both Nigerian after all, they both take playful shots at me ('ekt_bear when are you going to get a serious girlfriend na?') and I fire right back too grin

Not worked up at all, we are good wink
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2012
smiley
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 6:01pm On Nov 27, 2012
ekt_bear:

I know you are being sarcastic. My parents are both Nigerian after all, they both take playful shots at me ('ekt_bear when are you going to get a serious girlfriend na?') and I fire right back too grin

Not worked up at all, we are good wink

Good to know you got my drift.
Cheers mate!
cheesy
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Dopefiend(m): 2:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
Goldieducks uve been tryin to sway d op's mind off dis girl frm d onset. U tryna mk him free d bebe nd ask you...... lipsrsealed cos one wud tink dat wit d tenacity ure followin dis thread, dat sometin's up
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
Dopefiend: Goldieducks uve been tryin to sway d op's mind off dis girl frm d onset. U tryna mk him free d bebe nd ask you...... lipsrsealed cos one wud tink dat wit d tenacity ure followin dis thread, dat sometin's up

You can't just fcking type in good English, you have to use this lame textspeak by force?
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Dopefiend(m): 2:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:

You can't just fcking type in good English, you have to use this lame textspeak by force?

U jst wanted to comment yea? Noted. Next

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 28, 2012
Dopefiend:

U jst wanted to comment yea? Noted. Next
hahahahhaha!! grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 10:20pm On Nov 28, 2012
Dopefiend: Goldieluks uve been tryin to sway d op's mind off dis girl frm d onset. U tryna mk him free d bebe nd ask you...... lipsrsealed cos one wud tink dat wit d tenacity ure followin dis thread, dat sometin's up

Nincompoop take your corrupt brain back to secondary school.
Learn how to spell, and get back to me. bOZO!

Shollypopz:
hahahahhaha!! grin grin grin grin

What's funny? Pfft!
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
@Goldieluks: His reply to Sagamite was on point! grin grin Has nuffin to do with u cool

@Sagamite: Stop recycling videos, are u scared of Dopefiend??!! Face him and let me watch him whoop u grin grin
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
Shollypopz: @Goldieluks: His reply to Sagamite was on point! grin grin

@Sagamite: Stop recycling videos, are u scared of Dopefiend??!! Face him and let me watch him whoop u grin grin

That boy no well. I can imagine what most people on NL think they are, they just
crawl out of their numerous rat hole, and make stu.pid comments as if they missing a nut upstairs. Gawd!
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Dopefiend(m): 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
Goldieluks:

Nincompoop take your corrupt brain back to secondary school.
Learn how to spell, and get back to me. bOZO!

Ur username is nt a recognised word in any dictionary so I'm nt obliged to spell it ryt.

PS: it ws purposely spelt dat way and I've gotten d desired effect.

What's funny? Pfft!

Jealous much? tongue grin grin grin
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
Shollypopz: @Goldieluks: His reply to Sagamite was on point! grin grin Has nuffin to do with u cool

Don't put the guy in trouble. grin

I am thicked skin. I am not offended with such lame response. grin

It is his loss if he wants to present himself as a product of a failed education system. cheesy

By now, you yourself know NO ONE can whoop Saga Saga, Saga-straight, Sagalicious, Sagacity! cool
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 10:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
Dopefiend:

Jealous much? tongue grin grin grin

Jealous of who? You? Yeah right!!
*rolling eyes*
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:

Don't put the guy in trouble. grin

I am thicked skin. I am not offended with such lame response. grin

It is his loss if he wants to present himself as a product of a failed education system. cheesy

By now, you yourself know NO ONE can whoop Saga Saga, Saga-straight, Sagalicious, Sagacity! cool

Lmao @ bolded. This usual lines of yours, cracks me up. grin grin
so is your usual *Cretin* Logo.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
@Goldie: Lol, I hear you!

@Loser: All I saw was bla, bla, bla. If u are not scared of getting ur a*ss whooped, face him and stop "yarning" balls!
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by pleep(m): 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
You guys... shut up.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
Goldieluks:

Lmao @ bolded. This usual lines of yours, cracks me up. grin grin
so is your usual *Cretin* Logo.
Why are are hyping him?? Dopefiend is about to give him an a*ss whooping. Get a glass of water and enjoy the show grin grin
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 10:39pm On Nov 28, 2012
Shollypopz: @Goldie: Lol, I hear you!

@Looser: All I saw was bla, bla, bla. If u are not scared of getting ur a*ss whooped, face him and stop "yarning" balls!

Where you referring to someone and you could not spell "loser"? grin
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2012
^^"U seem to be the only one that think urself a Loser" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2012
Shollypopz: ^^"U seem to be the only one that think urself a Loser" grin grin

No. I am one of many that know you can't spell. grin
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
Lolz@ ekt bear spying his own thread.

You are welcome to join in the convo bruv..

You shut the Bleep up pleep-bleep. angry

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
@Loser: Ok, watch ur back!
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Dopefiend(m): 10:46pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sagamite:

Where you referring to someone and you could not spell "loser"? grin

And u can spell yea? Piece of advice, nt evry word r spelt d way dey are pronounced.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 10:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
Dopefiend:

And u can spell yea? Piece of advice, nt evry word r spelt d way dey are pronounced.
Kisses him, I don't even know u but I like u already! kiss I can't believe I missed that....

In ur face Loser!! grin grin
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sholly are you on heat? this one your kissing a Dope-man. grin
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 28, 2012
Shollypopz:
Kisses him, I don't even know u but I like u already! kiss I can't believe I missed that....

In ur face Loser!! grin grin
easy
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 28, 2012
Goldieluks: Sholly are you on heat? this one your kissing a Dope-man. grin
Lol Goldie!! Just trying to chase the Loser away!! Kisses for everyone kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Dopefiend(m): 10:54pm On Nov 28, 2012
@goldieducks I gat nthn to say to ur kind of person. Gotta save ma ba3 for other imp posts. Ure simply nt worth it.

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Dopefiend(m): 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
@shollypopz thnks for havin ma back yo. kiss Bless
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 10:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
Dopefiend:

Your are a person!

You actually fell for her snare? grin grin grin grin grin

Cretin, not every word is spelt ......

Product of a failed education system.

You are on the slaughter slab!
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
English 101 grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen / Love So Natural, You Can Feel The Chemistry. / Which Tribe Got The Most Cute Guys In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.