Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,157 members, 7,949,970 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

"I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" (24868 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? / Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

what the....
angry angry angry angry

Don't let moment pass you by.... undecided
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

what the....
angry angry angry angry

I actually thought the same thing grin Are you feeling my little brother? grin
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 12:56am On Nov 29, 2012
Shollypopz:

Oh Sh1t!! hahahahaha grin grin

You still e-love me, don't you?? undecided
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 12:56am On Nov 29, 2012
shymexx:

Don't let moment pass you by.... undecided
angry angry angry angry
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 29, 2012
Ekt weds goldie!!

Talina, Sybellah and your other e-chics are gonna be mad as fvck.... grin
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 29, 2012
ekt_bear:

Baby I'm hard as a rock

On a serious note though, I'm a bit introspective...I like to analyze and think about things. Even dating/relationship stuff

I'm not talking about physical texture, I'm talking about emotional sensitivity. It's not necessarily a bad thing for a guy to be sensitive. Some people think it's cute.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 12:58am On Nov 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

I actually thought the same thing grin Are you feeling my little brother? grin

Ileke You? I didn't expect this from you. angry angry

Tufiakwa!!!
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 29, 2012
Goldieluks: angry angry angry angry

I can hook you up.... undecided
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by ektbear: 2:11am On Nov 29, 2012
lmao...you guys are funny
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by ektbear: 11:18am On Nov 29, 2012
shymexx:

It isn't about living your life on nl - it's about having fun and checking if people can guess right, or whether the norm always work...

The girl you just met and the subsequent story went against the norm - it'll be fun to gauge more encounters vis-a-vis the norm... grin

The thing is a gentleman is not really supposed to talk about his dates. It would be pretty douchey of me to date girls then blog about it on Nairaland. And nobody wants to date a douche with loose lips.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 12:33pm On Nov 29, 2012
Dopefiend: @shollypopz thnks for havin my back again swtskiss(sagamite plz dnt ask wt swts is grin)

In other news, ur EGO is ur problem sagamite. Aint no big deal acceptin corrections nd learnin new words nigg. It makes u a beta person. Peace

You are a person!

The moral of the story here is that ebonics-speaking, textspeak-writing moorons should not be correcting anyone's English.

And well-educated people should not be learning new words from street fucktards. That does not make them a better person, it degrades their existence.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2012
shymexx: So, sagamite also got his bum whopped on this thread as well?? grin grin

This nyggah has to be the weakest and most retar.ded poster on nl!! grin

To a hoodrat-educated person, this is arsse-whooping. grin

Cretinous product of a failed education. grin
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Dopefiend(m): 3:38pm On Nov 29, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a person!

The moral of the story here is that ebonics-speaking, textspeak-writing moorons should not be correcting anyone's English.

And well-educated people should not be learning new words from street fucktards. That does not make them a better person , it degrades their existence.

There's notin more to say to u.

Upgrade and holla back.

Go in peace brother.

1 Like

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2012
Dopefiend:

Upgrade and holla back.

Go in peace brother.

You are a person!

Develop mentally and you will be on the first step of the ladder out of the ghetto.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 29, 2012
Dopefiend:

Upgrade and holla back.

Go in peace brother.
DAYUUM!! I have to steal that line cheesy
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2012
tivta: See as you take the matter
personal as if you have
always been rejected by fine
babes. No need to feel bad,
sour/foul mouthed. The girl
has every right on planet earth whether to give her
mobile number or not to
give. At least she gave the
OP her fb info, am sure she
has a personal reason for
doing that. Babe might even be in a serious relationship,
and maybe went to the club
just to enjoy herself. You sound very angry and no
respect whatsoever for
women. You think
relationship is all about
getting in and out of a
woman's pant and that's it. You are very wrong and have
a very bad conclusive point
of view about women. There
are decent women
everywhere and yes she is a
decent girl for not even giving the OP her number
straight away, so buckle up
and stop looking and
viewing things blindly, when
it comes to women.

Its women like you that end up with an abusive hubby or remain single for life. You think you are good? You have nothing to offer the world except giving birth(that is if you manage to drug a man) women like you deserve no respect cause you are fake from head to toe. Fake hair, fake nails, fake lips even your soul is fake. Why cant women of today just be blunt? Tell him straight you dont want to be friends with him instead of the rubbish facebook friend ish. God have mercy cause i have this strong desire to kill fake women like you. Daughter of jezebel.

are you mad? are you crazy? it is obvious you have no sense and you have no mother, wife or sisters. i just wish your father used a condom if not you wont be here spewing rubbish like this. murderer! it is you they will kill. idiots like you irritate me. i cant call you a man cos that title is too honourable for you. i pity the woman that gave birth to you. you must have been that rainy night's mistake. idiot!
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2012
Shollypopz:
DAYUUM!! I have to steal that line cheesy

You don't need to steal it. Buy and urban dictionary. grin
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2012
poshdiva:

are you mad? are you crazy? it is obvious you have no sense and you have no mother, wife or sisters. i just wish your father used a condom if not you wont be here spewing rubbish like this. murderer! it is you they will kill. idiots like you irritate me. i cant call you a man cos that title is too honourable for you. i pity the woman that gave birth to you. you must have been that rainy night's mistake. idiot!

Don't mind the cretin, he was obviously vomitted at birth.^
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2012
Sagamite:

You don't need to steal it. Buy and urban dictionary. grin
*an....Don't worry, I'll borrow yours. U know, the one that taught u "person"!
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2012
Goldieluks: Don't mind the cretin, he was obviously vomitted at birth.^
Haba Goldie!! D guy called it truce with u yesterday, what else do u want him to do? angry
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2012
Shollypopz:
Haba Goldie!! D guy called it truce with u yesterday, what else do u want him to do? angry

Am not referring to dop.efriend, but tvta abi na bourvita sef.
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2012
poshdiva:

are you mad? are you crazy? it is obvious you have no sense and you have no mother, wife or sisters. i just wish your father used a condom if not you wont be here spewing rubbish like this. murderer! it is you they will kill. idiots like you irritate me. i cant call you a man cos that title is too honorable for you. i pity the woman that gave birth to you. you must have been that rainy night's mistake. idiot!
Jeez!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

Am not referring to dop.efriend, but tvta abi na bourvita sef.
Then, carry on!! grin grin grin
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Sagamite(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2012
Shollypopz:
*an....Don't worry, I'll borrow yours. U know, the one that taught u "person"!

No, educated peeps like us don't use such dictionaries.

If you come to my house and saw the books on the shelf, complex go catch you. grin
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2012
Shollypopz:
Then carry on!! grin grin grin

You seem to like that guy huh?

*wink wink* what's the deal babes??
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2012
ekt_bear: What the fvck does this mean?

I was tempted to just blow her off at this point, but she was too fine...I took what I could get cheesy

It sounds so lame though.
she doesn't want u to have her number period
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2012
Goldieluks:

You seem to like that guy huh?

*wink wink* what's the deal babes??
Lol....Nah, I just like anybody that lets this dude know he's a Loser! grin
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Dopefiend(m): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2012
Sagamite:

No, educated peeps like us don't use such dictionaries.

If you come to my house and saw the books on the shelf, complex go catch you. grin

You've obviously been reading the wrong books.

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2012
Dopefiend:

Lmao
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 29, 2012
Dopefiend:

hahahahaaha..............*FAINTS*
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Esinwaju: 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
mondi_cheeks: she doesn't want u to have her number period
Late comer. Now kneel down, hands up and close your eyes undecided
Re: "I Can't Give You My Phone Number, We Can Be Facebook Friends Though" by Goldieluks: 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2012
Esin waju: Late comer. Now kneel down, hands up and close your eyes undecided
grin grin
Dopefiend:

*Falls from private jet* grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Fiancée And My Best Friend / Guys, How Do You Feel If Your Girlfriend Gives You A Teddy Bear? / I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.