Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,835 members, 7,906,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:23 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (862165 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 3:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: lol, well I haven't really asked her anything. Nobody could ask such a question unless they don't have the Holy spirit in them.

hey let me get you, so if i ask ujsizzle what she looks like in her birthday dress, then i don't have d holy ghost? Lol you're kidding right? It don't mean anything at all...its just a question and btw #askujsizzle what do you look like in your...best mood? I beat some people lol #shaking d booty my momma gave me#
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2013
ATMC: hey let me get you, so if i ask ujsizzle what she looks like in her birthday dress, then i don't have d holy ghost? Lol you're kidding right? It don't mean anything at all...its just a question and btw #askujsizzle what do you look like in your...best mood? I beat some people lol #shaking d booty my momma gave me#
Hohoho in my best mood i'm hyper active and freakishly craaaaaaaazzzzzyyy!!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Hohoho in my best mood i'm hyper active and freakishly craaaaaaaazzzzzyyy!!
oeeohww *rolls eyez*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Still trying to wrap my head around this. You should pick your words carefully dearest.
seriously? I don't really like beating about the bush and that answer wasn't directed the way you think it was.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
ATMC: hey let me get you, so if i ask ujsizzle what she looks like in her birthday dress, then i don't have d holy ghost? Lol you're kidding right? It don't mean anything at all...its just a question and btw #askujsizzle what do you look like in your...best mood? I beat some people lol #shaking d booty my momma gave me#
Jeez! Chill out will you? Ihedinobi talked about nudity not dresses mxm.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Jeez! Chill out will you? Ihedinobi talked about nudity not dresses mxm.

is there a difference? I didn't know o...sha you got my point abi?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Jeez! Chill out will you? Ihedinobi talked about nudity not dresses mxm.

what is mxm?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2013
ATMC: what is mxm?

It's used by Southern Africans .. I think it's their equivalent of mscheeew.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2013
ATMC: is there a difference? I didn't know o...sha you got my point abi?
you couldn't possibly ask a sister or a brother how he/she looks like when they are na.ked its just not right.

From my own point of view if you ask that I think its overstepping the line, like your lurking and its kinda stray temptation.

By the way, the Holy Spirit guides us, its the inner us, you know if you start thinking too much about the needs of your own eyes...and its towards someone either male or female, how they look like nak.ed you have just overstepped the limit.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
musKeeto:

It's used by Southern Africans .. I think it's their equivalent of mscheeew.....
right on it
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 8:18pm On Jul 13, 2013

Slang 101. Birthday dress/suit=unclothedness.

Get it now??
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:22pm On Jul 13, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Slang 101. Birthday dress/suit=unclothedness.

Get it now??

crystal clear
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2013
Okies issues resolved #askujsizzle what did you ates tonight? Are you a early bird or an late night owl? Same sex and opposite sex friends, which is your preferable? What's your take on same sex MARRIAGE? have you sleep?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
ATMC: Okies issues resolved #askujsizzle what did you ates tonight? Are you a early bird or an late night owl? Same sex and opposite sex friends, which is your preferable? What's your take on same sex MARRIAGE? have you sleep?
I'm not a supper person..so nothing. Got a terrible eating habit.

I'm both an early riser(work ish) and a late night owl(school ish)

Not particularly sure oo, but i have more opposite s.ex friends. Girls have too much issues joorh.

I'm absolutely against same sex marriage! When enlightenment reaches its peak, stewpidity sets in.

Yeah i've slept, my bot is typing this tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 11:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: seriously? I don't really like beating about the bush and that answer wasn't directed the way you think it was.
And this.....my bad. Sorry.

You've bn so touchy lately...u sure u're ok?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 1:45am On Jul 14, 2013
uj_sizzle:
I'm not a supper person..so nothing. Got a terrible eating habit.

I'm both an early riser(work ish) and a late night owl(school ish)

Not particularly sure oo, but i have more opposite s.ex friends. Girls have too much issues joorh.

I'm absolutely against same sex marriage! When enlightenment reaches its peak, stewpidity sets in.

Yeah i've slept, my bot is typing this tongue
lol @ bot typing
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 1:21pm On Jul 14, 2013
This is the order that the game will continue. If one person is unavailable, the next person will automatically be up next.

Yetseyi - 14th July
ATMC - 21st July
Dagr8 - 28th July
Dammex333 - 4th August
HumbledbyGrace - 11th August
Ihedinobi - 18th August
Muskeeto - 25th August
Omo Daddy354
Pastor olu - 1st September
Peteregwu - 8th September
Reyginus - 15th September
Superbloke - 22nd September
Spicymimi - 29th September
*singing greenday's "wake me up when september ends"* grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
uj_sizzle:
And this.....my bad. Sorry.

You've bn so touchy lately...u sure u're ok?
m fine
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
superbloke: This is the order that the game will continue. If one person is unavailable, the next person will automatically be up next.

Yetseyi - 14th July
ATMC - 21st July
Dagr8 - 28th July
Dammex333 - 4th August
Ihedinobi - 18th August
Muskeeto - 25th August
Omo Daddy354
where is OmoDaddy's date? Good job by the way.

My name starts with '€' sure you can squeeze it in? tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 2:19pm On Jul 14, 2013
Acaseriously?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2013
Erm pls, i think its sweeter when there's a time limit to a thing else it will lose d attraction. So for this game, let there be a time limit so dt other interesting games can come on after this. Again, i don't think it'll be ok for d list to be altered so every alteration should be done at when chosen by superbloke, so, if you're out say so and if you're in say so too...i'm in all d way. @superbloke thanks for d update
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 5:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
[size=13pt]Am sorry Uj_sizzle,i really wanted Muskeeto to buy dat car, but the guy has been begging under.G...suddenly d spirit of pity just descended on me....Muskeetoo was like...." pleaseeeee dont do dis to me... grin grin grin[/size]

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 5:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
[size=13pt] Jesus! shocked shocked So I av missed wedding tinz...[/size]

[size=13pt] Happy Sunday Friends...Is our week of covenant progress In Jesus' name...Our double portion is sure for as many that believe ( Isaiah 61:7)[/size]

[size=13pt]Bella, I missed you [/size]

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2013
superbloke: This is the order that the game will continue. If one person is unavailable, the next person will automatically be up next.

Yetseyi - 14th July
ATMC - 21st July
Dagr8 - 28th July
Dammex333 - 4th August
Ihedinobi - 18th August
Muskeeto - 25th August
Omo Daddy354
[size=13pt] Mr Super...hw come Vxtr is not on dat list, no Anonimus, No Bella, Araregem missing and Omo_daddy dateless undecided...oya give Omo_daddy my date cool...Kabasa77 missing too( na dat one pain me pass)[/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 5:57pm On Jul 14, 2013
#askujsizzle which moniker intrigues you d most? What's one thing aside your certificate dt gives you a feeling of satisfaction whenever you look back at your school (university) days?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 7:00pm On Jul 14, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: where is OmoDaddy's date? Good job by the way.

My name starts with '€' sure you can squeeze it in? tongue
How come I skipped that? I'll have to reshuffle. In anycase, yetseyi is up next.
dagr8:
[size=13pt] Mr Super...hw come Vxtr is not on dat list, no Anonimus, No Bella, Araregem missing and Omo_daddy dateless undecided...oya give Omo_daddy my date cool...Kabasa77 missing too( na dat one pain me pass)[/size]
Some people are unavailable. If they show up, they'll be included. I'll reshuffle anyway, so all interested parties should signify their interest
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tunmike90(f): 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2013
A prisoner kept another person in captive and knows he can gain his freedom simply by setting his captive free,yet he refuses.Such is the case of an unforgiving man. We often pray in the lord's prayer"forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us"(matt 6:12),this means the forgiving our sins by God depends on we forgiving others(verse 14-15).When we forgive others,we are helping ourselves and he who offends us. An unforgiving man is a primary prisoner while the one not forgiven is the secondary prisoner,simply set yourselve and your captive free by forgiving no matter our difficult it is.No man can find a justifiable reason to be exonorated before God for not forgiving others,so also you dont have to justify people reasons for offending you before you forgive. Overlooking the debts others owe us is also part of forgiveness,why nurse a grudge when a person refuses to pay back your money when you can leave God to judge?May God help us to forgive others even before they apologise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Now you might as well scratch Nairaland with these questions. Bro, she cannot answer those and neither can anyone here who has any common sense. You want to know the personality behind monikers not the identity. These questions crossed the line, bro.
yeah, i know she might not answer it, but asking it is no crime bro, common
Ihedinobi:

Yeah, you wanna ask her what she looks like naked too? HBG, my sister, "you can ask me anything you want" assumes that the asker will be intelligent enough to apply discretion and ask only sensible questions.
bro common, so asking her name is senseless question? And i tot i asked her not you.
And u also just crossed d line at d bolded word, so just cos i asked d name, to u, am not intelligent enough? Common bro, i held ur words high b4, and respected u highly, but this? Well, it reminds me we are all human.
Shalom.(peace).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:40am On Jul 15, 2013
^^ It's really hard to deal with your response. I'm sorry that you found offence in my posts. The one directed at you was meant only to advise you on discretion. Some questions are invasive and thus ill-advised. It's why I actually am unwilling to partake in the game.

The one directed at HBG was honestly not meant as any kind of dig at you but I see why you could perceive it as such. If I were to be blunt, you would probably be more offended. Suffice it to say that I do not consider you unintelligent - in fact, I have not consciously formed any opinion about your intelligence - and that I did not think your questions were senseless, I only thought they were inappropriate considering the fact that we're on an anonymous forum deliberately designed to protect users' identities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 11:34am On Jul 15, 2013
ATMC: #askujsizzle which moniker intrigues you d most? What's one thing aside your certificate dt gives you a feeling of satisfaction whenever you look back at your school (university) days?

Has to be Sniperinadiaper...funny name.
Ermm my whole life in general. I've been able to withstand peer pressure, and managed to avoid all those crazy school vices. I'm quite proud of myself.

Ok, this is officially over. Who's going next? Make yourself available this week.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 1:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
HMmm seems I'm next

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — The Works of The Flesh – 1 / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.