Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,847 members, 7,906,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (862179 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (788) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
yetseyi: HMmm seems I'm next
hehehehehehe....I have 200 questions for you grin grin grin

1.What does your moniker mean?
2.What inspired you to choose it?
3.Why did you join nairaland?
4.Are you male or female? (I have a feeling your male)
5.What is your role in your community?
6. What is your role @ church?
7.Can you explain this verse....and the truth shall set you free. found in the book of John.
8.If your sister comes home pregnant one day, what would you say to her? (Round your words in one word.)
9.Are you an African? Proud to say the least?
10.....Reserved...191 questions left
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
[size=13pt]@HBG...correct your mathematics b4 some people come and attack u o [/size]

[size=13pt] @yetseyi...1. Are you sure u are ready? grin grin
2. How do you see d game so far after d first round's excellent performance by Uj_sizzle?
3. What kind of kwetions dont you want to be asked? [/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2013
@yetseyi, wat s your biggest fear and biggest achievement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 3:22pm On Jul 15, 2013
Damex333: yeah, i know she might not answer it, but asking it is no crime bro, common bro common, so asking her name is senseless question? And i tot i asked her not you.
And u also just crossed d line at d bolded word, so just cos i asked d name, to u, am not intelligent enough? Common bro, i held ur words high b4, and respected u highly, but this? Well, it reminds me we are all human.
Shalom.(peace).
[size=13pt]lol... If dey touch your wife you go siddon dey look ni, u no go flex your muscle grin grin grin *dis is on a lighter note* [/size]

[size=13pt] In as much I would not like to be asked dose kind of questions, i foresaw dis coming, and i did ask that there shud be do and donts in questions...i can recall i categorically asked UJ if she could be asked anything and she answered in the affirmative... [/size]

[size=13pt]Honestly, I must commend Uj_sizzle...her answers were so mature and impressive...you are a real celeb smiley *i am just praying dat this thing will never reach my turn grin* [/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 3:31pm On Jul 15, 2013
@dagr8 lol yes oo husby was protecting my interest grin
Thanks for the compliment too, i'd be sure to reserve my 200 questions when it gets to you tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2013
#askYetseyi

1. Are you male or female?
2. What is your temperament?
3. How would you rate your social skills on a scale of 10?
4. In your own words define friendship. What do you think it entails?

Just basics, will get to the more technical ones later tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2013
dagr8: [size=13pt]@HBG...correct your mathematics b4 some people come and attack u o [/size]

2. How do you see d game so far after d first round's excellent performance by Uj_sizzle?

[size=13pt]I corrected it sir, didn't do numbers in school. Thank you sirsmiley[/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 8:48pm On Jul 15, 2013
#askyetseyi do you like me? Do you like ujsizzle? Are you smiling? Are you laughing? Do you like dagr8? Do you like humbledbygrace? In one word define excellence. What's your birth position? What's your complexion? Do you speak in tongues? Are you married? What genre of music do you like? Do you want me to continue?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SpicyMimi(f): 9:24pm On Jul 15, 2013
superbloke: This is the order that the game will continue. If one person is unavailable, the next person will automatically be up next.

Yetseyi - 14th July
ATMC - 21st July
Dagr8 - 28th July
Dammex333 - 4th August
HumbledbyGrace - 11th August
Ihedinobi - 18th August
Muskeeto - 25th August
Omo Daddy354
Pastor olu - 1st September
Peteregwu - 8th September
Reyginus - 15th September
Superbloke - 22nd September
Spicymimi - 29th September
*singing greenday's "wake me up when september ends"* grin
hellooo Famz!!!

what exactly is this game about? Am sooo lost! Miss u all...HBG, Dagr8, ATMC and others! Love u all soo much! Btw i need details concerning the game. wink
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2013
SpicyMimi:
hellooo Famz!!!

what exactly is this game about? Am sooo lost! Miss u all...HBG, Dagr8, ATMC and others! Love u all soo much! Btw i need details concerning the game. wink
hello, how are you? Long time, about the game, one person is given a week to answer questions from the regulars of this thread, its just to get to know each other. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:17pm On Jul 15, 2013
Good evening everyone, how are you doing?

]Its been a while I did this, feeling so overwhelmed and humbled. I just want to pray tonight, so let's just take a moment and dedicate this time to our heavenly father.

Prayer of thanks: [b]

Heavenly father, I thank you for seeing me throught the day, for the Holy Spirit that dwell in me, for you are Gracious and your Grace includes your goodness, kindness, mercy, and love. If it were not for if it were not for your Grace, your holiness would exclude us from your presence. Thankfully, father this is not the case, for you desires to know each of us personally.

heavenly Father we submit our lives to you as we are about to put our physical beings to rest, Lord you know our hearts, you know our longings. Here we are, strangers physically but sisters and brothers in spirit, father we ask in the name of your son Jusus Christ, that you help us get through this time of trials.

To my brothers and sisters; seeing that you have purified your souls in your obedience to the truth through the Spirit in sincere brotherly affection, love one another from the heart fervently: having been born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, through the word of God, which lives and remains forever.

For,

“All flesh is like grass,
and all of man’s glory like the flower in the grass.
The grass withers, and its flower falls;

but the Lord’s word endures forever.”

This is the word of Good News which was preached to you. It is because of this word that we all met, remain then in this word.

Grace be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ with incorruptible love.

For you Father loved the world, so much that you gave your one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

We are truly thankful, Amen.
[/b]

Goodnight brethren.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 10:27pm On Jul 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace:

[size=13pt]I corrected it sir, didn't do numbers in school. Thank you sirsmiley[/size]
[size=13pt]lol..i can offer to teach u numbers at a fee wink [/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 10:30pm On Jul 15, 2013
[size=13pt] @Spicymimi..are u back? @ATMC...hw was ur day [/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:33pm On Jul 15, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt]lol..i can offer to teach u numbers at a fee wink [/size]
I don't have kash moni, I am a farmer, a pig for a month's lesson
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SpicyMimi(f): 10:41pm On Jul 15, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: hello, how are you? Long time, about the game, one person is given a week to answer questions from the regulars of this thread, its just to get to know each other. smiley
am fine thank you... smiley
wooow....sounds like fun! Sooo loving this...i cant wait for my turn...hehe...may God see us through till then and even after in Jesus, name...Amen!

@Dagr8....not really dear....i had to swtch my sim cards nd phones just to come online....honestly it sucks and its frustrating! Missss u.... sad
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 11:06pm On Jul 15, 2013
dagr8:
[size=13pt] @Spicymimi..are u back? @ATMC...hw was ur day [/size]
i'm getting better day by day. N u? @spicymimi girl e don tey o @hbg amen! You know i really like you. Where is yetseyi?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 7:26am On Jul 16, 2013
OMG I jst logged on nw nd wow, dnt worrry answers rolling in in a jiffy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 8:02am On Jul 16, 2013
yetseyi: OMG I jst logged on nw nd wow, dnt worrry answers rolling in in a jiffy
You'll have to login everyday, even if it's in the night.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 10:20am On Jul 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: hehehehehehe....I have 200 questions for you grin grin grin

1.What does your moniker mean?
2.What inspired you to choose it?
3.Why did you join nairaland?
4.Are you male or female? (I have a feeling your male)
5.What is your role in your community?
6. What is your role @ churc
7.Can you explain this verse....and the truth shall set you free. found in the book of John.
8.If your sister comes home pregnant one day, what would you say to her? (Round your words in one word.)
9.Are you an African? Proud to say the least?
10.....Reserved...191 questions left

1. The first syllable of my moniker is a prefix to one of my names while the other 2 syllables is a suffix to my other name
2.well my names inspired the moniker
3.Actually I joined nairaland to coz of the jobs section but then I noticed other thing you could do on nairaland
4.I am very female I wonder why you would think Im male cry
5.Role in community hmmm none for now except if teaching students in my community would count wink
6.I ve not joined any group @ church since I came back home last year but seriously thinking of joining sunday school teachers
7.'And the truth shall set you free' Ignorance is a like a wool that blindfolds the eye you really cant be free until you know the truth , its applicable even in non spiritual issues. You may have created an impression based on something that is false, knowing the truth of the matter makes you see thing in a different light.
8. well I dont have a sister cheesy but if I had the word would be 'WHY' with a big HUG to know that she is loved no matter what happens
9. Yes ke grin Proudly african
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2013
dagr8: [size=13pt]@HBG...correct your mathematics b4 some people come and attack u o [/size]

1.I m ready actually
2. The game is actually oohk really just that I may have preferred not being the 2nd
3. I wouldnt want questions that would go against what we stand for on this thread which I believe is being Christlike
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 10:29am On Jul 16, 2013
Damex333: @yetseyi, wat s your biggest fear and biggest achievement

WOW my biggest fear so far fear of failure, and the unknown(future)
Biggest achievement, hmm thats a hard one but well I would just say I was able to impact the lives of some students during my NYSC
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 10:43am On Jul 16, 2013
uj_sizzle: #askYetseyi

1. Are you male or female?
2. What is your temperament?
3. How would you rate your social skills on a scale of 10?
4. In your own words define friendship. What do you think it entails?

Just basics, will get to the more technical ones later tongue

1. Female grin
2. MEL - SAN ratio 60%-40%
3. Social skills emmm I would say 8 but at times it could drop to 3 depending on situations
4. Friendship is a cord that binds people together . I believe its the basis of every relationship ( well some might exclude business/official relationship)its having someone to hold on to when you're down , Some one to applaud you when you achieve. Some one that that tell you with all honesty when you've erred and correct in love and most importantly some one that will stand by you no matter what happens. Friendship involves work and effort, it is sacrificial. In real sense I have few friends but I can go any way for them coz I trust and can stand for them. I think I have few friends because of my definition of friendship but a lot of acquaintances.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 10:56am On Jul 16, 2013
ATMC: #askyetseyi do you like me? Do you like ujsizzle? Are you smiling? Are you laughing? Do you like dagr8? Do you like humbledbygrace? In one word define excellence. What's your birth position? What's your complexion? Do you speak in tongues? Are you married? What genre of music do you like? Do you want me to continue?
ATMC I tink I like you although I dnt knw much about you wink
Uj sizzle dats definitely a yes grin
Yes im smiling
hahhah Laffing ooohh grin cheesy
Da gr8 I dnt knw much abt him yet but based on some comments I can see frm him its a YES wink
HBG Love her kiss
Excellence - distinct
birth-position- dunno angry
complexion - If there's any complexion like chocolate dats definitely it
Yes i speak in tongues
Married No but I m really looking forward to that
music- purely gospel and selected R nd B( its Darey art alade's music that made me like dt genre)
of course continue

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 11:00am On Jul 16, 2013
thank Goodness Im done with the first round **heaves sigh of relief** eagerly awaiting the next set. grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:16pm On Jul 16, 2013
yetseyi:

1. The first syllable of my moniker is a prefix to one of my names while the other 2 syllables is a suffix to my other name
2.well my names inspired the moniker
3.Actually I joined nairaland to coz of the jobs section but then I noticed other thing you could do on nairaland
4.I am very female I wonder why you would think Im male cry
5.Role in community hmmm none for now except if teaching students in my community would count wink
6.I ve not joined any group @ church since I came back home last year but seriously thinking of joining sunday school teachers
7.'And the truth shall set you free' Ignorance is a like a wool that blindfolds the eye you really cant be free until you know the truth , its applicable even in non spiritual issues. You may have created an impression based on something that is false, knowing the truth of the matter makes you see thing in a different light.
8. well I dont have a sister cheesy but if I had the word would be 'WHY' with a big HUG to know that she is loved no matter what happens
9. Yes ke grin Proudly african
kiss kiss kiss M so sorry, I had the impression you are actually a guy. Maybe because your not around much like other girls....please forgive me.

Ok back to business wink Childhood.

10. What is the most embarassing thing you did when you were a kid?
11. Between your mom and dad who played a 'friend' role to you while growing up?
12. Who is/was your best childhood friend? (Not the name but that person's personality, what attracted you to him/her.)
13. Did you have a favourite teacher?
14. Your best subject in junior high?
15. Have you ever come across abuse in your first 12years?
16. How many languages can you speak fluently? (Pidgin excluded.)
17. Boarding school or a day scholar?
18. The color of the uniform you used to wear in first grade?
19. What did you want to be when you grow up? Did that dream come true?
20. As a toddler, did you walk first or crawl before walking?

grin grin

#180 questions left.... Have a nice day.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 2:04pm On Jul 16, 2013
yetseyi:

birth-position- dunno angry

[size=13pt]I think she is referring to your Birth order as in 1st, 2nd blah blah [/size]
[size=13pt]Your response is simply scintillating...stay tune for more..u need to feel the heat..oya UJ, Atmc, HBG fire her grin [/size]
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2013
yetseyi:

1. Female grin
2. MEL - SAN ratio 60%-40%
3. Social skills emmm I would say 8 but at times it could drop to 3 depending on situations
4. Friendship is a cord that binds people together . I believe its the basis of every relationship ( well some might exclude business/official relationship)its having someone to hold on to when you're down , Some one to applaud you when you achieve. Some one that that tell you with all honesty when you've erred and correct in love and most importantly some one that will stand by you no matter what happens. Friendship involves work and effort, it is sacrificial. In real sense I have few friends but I can go any way for them coz I trust and can stand for them. I think I have few friends because of my definition of friendship but a lot of acquaintances.
Beautiful answers smiley now we have something in common.

5. What are your aspirations?
6. Who's your kinda man?
7. What attracts you to a person?
8. You're melancholic that means you are artsy. Am i right? What's your literary passion?
9. I love your definition of friendship. How would u handle an errant friend who sulks n distance her or himself after you try correcting them?
10. What are your thoughts on the current Boko haram crisis the country's facing?

Take your time dear grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: kiss kiss kiss M so sorry, I had the impression you are actually a guy. Maybe because your not around much like other girls....please forgive me.

Ok back to business wink Childhood.

10. What is the most embarassing thing you did when you were a kid?
11. Between your mom and dad who played a 'friend' role to you while growing up?
12. Who is/was your best childhood friend? (Not the name but that person's personality, what attracted you to him/her.)
13. Did you have a favourite teacher?
14. Your best subject in junior high?
15. Have you ever come across abuse in your first 12years?
16. How many languages can you speak fluently? (Pidgin excluded.)
17. Boarding school or a day scholar?
18. The color of the uniform you used to wear in first grade?
19. What did you want to be when you grow up? Did that dream come true?
20. As a toddler, did you walk first or crawl before walking?

grin grin

#180 questions left.... Have a nice day.

Most embarrassing hmm There wz this friend/ to my elder cousin/neighbor who used to visit our house almost every day nd when he comes he must eat almost all the bread on the table. Well I noticed it and anytime I saw him through the gate I would run to the dining pick the bread and hide thinking in my heart angry (uncle ****is cuming to eat all our bread noww). Off course he got to know and he still didnt relent frm asking for the bread and den we all lafffed abt it but anytime I see him now I always remember d incident nd its still embarasssing I could do sometin like dat. grin
11. Mom definitely
12. well he wz cute kiss
13. not really
14. mathematics
15. no, In fact never I had a lot of university age cousins around me so I wz heavily protected cool
16. two
17 Day scholar
18. I cant remember ooh. I think it was yellow and white
19 Hmm neva had a career aspiration as a child not till I got to secondary school. Well i always wanted to be a pharmacist. well no it didnt happen
20. I had to ask my mum this question she said I walked first grin

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Beautiful answers smiley now we have something in common.

5. What are your aspirations?
6. Who's your kinda man?
7. What attracts you to a person?
8. You're melancholic that means you are artsy. Am i right? What's your literary passion?
9. I love your definition of friendship. How would u handle an errant friend who sulks n distance her or himself after you try correcting them?
10. What are your thoughts on the current Boko haram crisis the country's facing?

Take your time dear grin

Aspirations hmm I want to be an authority in whatever I do if u knw what I mean. If you want to name 10 people in dat field or business I have to be mentioned
I reallly aspire / look forward to becoming a wife and mother.That would be a very big achievement as far as I am concerned
I really aspire to make heaven

hmm my kind of man
A CHRISTAIN( I mean christian by deeds/action not just by church attendance or carrying bible angry)
Intelligent
Hard working ( I work hard so I dnt see any reason why a guy should be lazy)
If he is a christain he should have the fruits of the spirit( I understand no body is perfect so I would have to embrace his faults also) cheesy
Should bring the best out of me ( not dat Im supposed to have any worst part) wink
Some one I can play nd pray with
Some one I can walk and talk with
some one I can laff and cry with
meaning I dont have to pretend around him I can just be myself
Another thing is I actually dont like some one shouting at me I may withdraw to myself if that happens sad it would be nice if he talks calmly
Well FInally my kind of Guy is one who would thing I m the best thing that happened to him
7. attract he to a person hmm their personality simple
8. Artsy? ( not a yes or no answer really)
Literary passion I ve not really tapped into that side of me coz I know its dere ( I did literature In senior High as a science student)
9. Sulking friend I would let him/her sulk all he/ she wants and den we make up. After d whole fracas I would let the person know I did it out of love and that I still love her. then we re bak to being friends
10.jeez I actually feel the issue is out of hand. But I value human life wether BH or not so if amnesty would solve it so be it. If not then the soldiers should fish them out.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2013
Go yetseyi! Go yetseyi!! Go yetseyi!!!
Dagr8 wey your questions? D brothers i no dey see una for this game o, eh? wetin? #askyetseyi how did your day go? I like you...you know that? Are you a good cook? Are you a fashionista? How strongwilled are you? In your opinion, is white wedding a prerequisite to lovemaking? Are you a graduate? If you were to do it again, would you have gone to the uni or would you have taken to a vocation? In one word define yetseyi.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2013
@atmc my day wz good but little bit stressful
HMM its nice 2 knw u like me
Yep a good cook (dts a major hobby)
not really a fashonista I jst love looking good
yep im strongwilled although @time i may need a slight push
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2013
ATMC: Go yetseyi! Go yetseyi!! Go yetseyi!!!
Dagr8 wey your questions?
[size=13pt] I dey warm up ni o [/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (788) (Reply)

Higher Everyday — The Works of The Flesh – 1 / Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.