Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,254 members, 7,970,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 05:29 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (883632 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:06pm On Jul 18, 2013
ARareGem: I'm cool. Been keeping body and soul together. How was your day, sis? cheesy

been on and off, trying to balance. Glad to hear that ur still in shape...rapture able cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hi Yetseyi...and CREAM 333 I see you
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by CREAM333: 8:10pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hello, brother and sisters, how is the christianhood, did u know christianity is not a religion but a way of life. Dont let ur prayer life be just wen u need sometin let ur prayer life be lyk a communion with God. Am new here, can you explain what dis chatbox like

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PastorOluT(m): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2013
[quote
author=HumbledbYGrace]don't mind us jaregrin whenever you wanna pop in,
just leave a msg and we will gladly attend to you as soon as we come
online. smileyhow's that?[/quote]

No offense, just want some xtian friends to chat with.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
C.R.E.A.M. 333:
Hello, brother and sisters, how is the christianhood, did u know christianity is not a religion but a way of life. Dont let ur prayer life be just wen u need sometin let ur prayer life be lyk a communion with God. Am new here, can you explain what dis chatbox like
here are; https://www.nairaland.com/1114515/christians-chatbox

You are welcome
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PastorOluT(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2013
[quote
author=C.R.E.A.M. 333]Hello, brother and sisters, how is the
christianhood, did u know christianity is not a religion but a way of
life. Dont let ur prayer life be just wen u need sometin let ur prayer
life be lyk a communion with God. Am new here, can you explain what dis
chatbox like [/quote]

Rightly said xtianity is a way of life. u welcome, humbledbygrace will welcome u better n tell what the thread is about
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:17pm On Jul 18, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

No offense, just want some xtian friends to chat with.
great, I know the feeling, we are not as active as we used to here.

But we still here either way

Mind if I mail you?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PastorOluT(m): 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: great, I know the feeling, we are not as active as we used to here.

But we still here either way

Mind if I mail you?

Pleasure be mine
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by CREAM333: 8:19pm On Jul 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Hi Yetseyi...and CREAM 333 I see you
that was fast, i feel welcomed already. Thanks pastor
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PastorOluT(m): 8:23pm On Jul 18, 2013
C.R.E.A.M. 333:

Pleasure is mine
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Pleasure be mine
I did, check your mail please
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2013
C.R.E.A.M. 333:
smiley its a pleasure to have you here
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PastorOluT(m): 8:26pm On Jul 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I did, check your mail please

kk, would do that just now

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:28pm On Jul 18, 2013
Pksy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PastorOluT(m): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I did, check your mail please

laughing at myself, don't know how to check PM, kindly help
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
tnks 4 being observant HBG
d tins is most times i watch frm d sidelines wtout commenting but d game got me talking a lot
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

laughing at myself, don't know how to check PM, kindly help
check the inbox of the email account u used when u registered on nairaland, if not there, check its spam
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2013
yetseyi: tnks 4 being observant HBG
d tins is most times i watch frm d sidelines wtout commenting but d game got me talking a lot
I do that a lot, unless I am quoted.

So how are you? Ready for my questions grin grin?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2013
Idrisyahuza grin I see you there
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PastorOluT(m): 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
[quote
author=HumbledbYGrace]check the inbox of the email account u used when u
registered on nairaland, if not there, check its spam[/quote]

kk, was thinking its on NL i would check. off to my mail
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

kk, was thinking its on NL i would check. off to my mail
lol...seen your mail and replied
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PastorOluT(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: lol...seen your mail and replied

I can't seem to read ur mails, maybe 'cos I'm using my phone right now, would try later on my system. But why not send me direct msg n not thru NL, my emails o_lawanson@yahoo.com or lawansono@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2013
#ask yetseyi how was your today? Who's your favourite author? What's d book you read of late? What won't you be caught wearing? Define you in one word. If you were to advice a wife who's being battered by her husband often, in one sentence, what'd you say to her?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 9:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
@yetseyi you're doing excellently well so far.
@ others a beautiful evening to you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2013
Hello my people!
#askyetseyi...when angry, what are your control mechanisms? As a metabolite, which course did you dread the most? Which was your favourite? What are your views on how children are raised in our society today.
That's the appetizer. Main course and desert coming soon. grin

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

I can't seem to read ur mails, maybe 'cos I'm using my phone right now, would try later on my system. But why not send me direct msg n not thru NL, my emails o_lawanson@yahoo.com or lawansono@gmail.com. Thanks
ok, will do
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 10:32pm On Jul 18, 2013
ArareGem Allah if you leave here without saying hi eh grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2013
^Sister me, good evening o. grin
#Ask Yetseyi, here's a funny question, what's the funniest part of your body? grin You must answer o.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2013
ARareGem: ^Sister me, good evening o. grin
#Ask Yetseyi, here's a funny question, what's the funniest part of your body? grin You must answer o.
the longer I hang around you guys, I just loose interest in nigerian movies grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Royally(f): 1:41am On Jul 19, 2013
Love this thread smiley, following the game faithfully...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 5:06am On Jul 19, 2013
@atmc my day wz good
best author definitely francine rivers
of late I read think big act small by jason jennings(a business strategy book)
a tube top without a bollero in public
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 5:18am On Jul 19, 2013
one word unique
hmm she shd pray 4 him nd love him nd avoid issues she knws wld lead 2 battering(if d battering is 2 much she shd give him space 4 a short time so dt she doesnt die untimely)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — Actions Prove Our Faith / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.