Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,635 members, 7,941,451 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:23 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (873943 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:48pm On Jul 26, 2013
Dygeasy...I am so not happy with u.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by FortresOfChrist(f): 12:30am On Jul 27, 2013
uj_sizzle: Pls someone tell JesusFortress to go hold her forte oo, cos this one is already held. If na Goshen be the other guy pls keep crushing there, and leave my husband for me biko.

Haba whats all this na? Must you people want what i want...abi already have sef. I n MY Ihedinobi are in a healthy e-lationship, pls stop being stumbling blocks angry

Oh sweerie. Like you in the Spirit guy. How did you know it is Goshen that's the other brother? *eyes rolling* The kingdom of God suffereth violent and the violent take it by force. You have to wait until I take one of them by force and you can have the other one. Don't anger me o. angry
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 7:25am On Jul 27, 2013
wonders on xtian chatbox
Ihediniobi u're a star ooo
see sisters fighting 4 u
I reserve my comment
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 27, 2013
Una go tear my shirt o, abeg. I like dis shirt well well.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:01am On Jul 27, 2013
Ihedinobi: Una go tear my shirt o, abeg. I like dis shirt well well.
lol....

That said, Good morning beloved.

Where is Ada

Ada, you are still on the hot seat...I have some kwesions for you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Royally(f): 9:11am On Jul 27, 2013
@All, gud mawni house, trust u all had a peaceful nit. Great weekend ahead in Jesus' name
@HumbledByGrace, Am I permitted 2 ask ATMC some questions?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 9:15am On Jul 27, 2013
gringringrin if them tear am you buy another one. the money plenty cool

morning everyonesmiley. Good to see you Royally.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 10:01am On Jul 27, 2013
Don't worry sweety, if they tear it i'll make more and pour my love in every stitch grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Dygeasy(m): 10:34am On Jul 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Dygeasy...I am so not happy with u.
Why? Wah Have I Done?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:32am On Jul 27, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Don't worry sweety, if they tear it i'll make more and pour my love in every stitch grin
Madam, whom are you reffering to there? You and that other girl were snarling @ each other for Ihedinobi. grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:33am On Jul 27, 2013
Royally: @All, gud mawni house, trust u all had a peaceful nit. Great weekend ahead in Jesus' name
@HumbledByGrace, Am I permitted 2 ask ATMC some questions?
lol, yea shoot sir.

@ ATMC, I pity you....smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2013
Dygeasy: Why? Wah Have I Done?
we share chapter 9
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 11:52am On Jul 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Madam, whom are you reffering to there? You and that other girl were snarling @ each other for Ihedinobi. grin
lol she was poaching and i was protecting what's mine. Ir maybe i should divorce him, he's not been making me happy of late sad sad
You know how i hate to be kept waiting, and he's doing just that *sighs*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
uj_sizzle:
lol she was poaching and i was protecting what's mine. Ir maybe i should divorce him, he's not been making me happy of late sad sad
please do away with him, I hate seeing that pretty face sad. What's his offense though?

U have mail.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Royally(f): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: lol, yea shoot sir.

@ ATMC, I pity you....smiley

sir?
Anyway, thanks for the permission.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Royally(f): 12:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
#ask ATMC, here goes
1. What's the full meaning of ATMC? Not just the explanation.
2. Scale of preference or Law of multiple proportion?
3. Kogi state is in what geographical part of Nigeria?
4. If u were given the opportunity to choose your birth country, which country would that be?
5. If u are given the opportunity to meet d little girl u used to be, would u beat or praise her? Why?
6. Is Obama the antichrist?
7. Ojukwu/Awolowo/Mandela?
8. What is happiness?
9. If Beer-sheba is the most southerly city of Israel, which city is the most northerly?
10. Should I continue?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
Royally:

sir?
Anyway, thanks for the permission.
May b u shud put (f) after ur name
and where is ATMC
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Divorce not allow...u had better stand and fight for ur right
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: please do away with him, I hate seeing that pretty face sad. What's his offense though?

U have mail.
You know *sniffs* i just feel like am the one keeping this relationship alive. Maybe i boxed him into it....*sniffs again* maybe he doesn't want me sad
I feel so unappreciated right now. What's the point of fighting for a man who doesn't see it? <sad I'm just soooo sad *wails*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Dygeasy(m): 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: we share chapter 9
My Bad! I've Modified It Long Ago.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2013
dagr8:
Divorce not allow...u had better stand and fight for ur right
But i'm trying
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
uj_sizzle:
You know *sniffs* i just feel like am the one keeping this relationship alive. Maybe i boxed him into it....*sniffs again* maybe he doesn't want me sad
I feel so unappreciated right now. What's the point of fighting for a man who doesn't see it? <sad I'm just soooo sad *wails*
oh dear *bear hug* you are one strong lady sweets, and nothing hurts like being ignored.

How about you come spend the rest of the weekend at res? So we could talk? Some chickfick movie? Tissues, popcorn? Coffee or tea? Bring your make-up kit. And your jumpsuit pjs.

Coz tonight...we gonna cry a little, blow em noses a little, pillow fight and some cuddling too.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2013
grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
uj_sizzle:
No dear, am sure he does appreciate and loffs u, the young man is busy to make sure food don't cease on d table and no bills left unpaid...i would rather u dont allow ur "competitors" take advantage of ur above post....
* dony worry i will talk to him wink...wat again did u say is ur love language?*
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: oh dear *bear hug* you are one strong lady sweets, and nothing hurts like being ignored.

How about you come spend the rest of the weekend at res? So we could talk? Some chickfick movie? Tissues, popcorn? Coffee or tea? Bring your make-up kit. And your jumpsuit pjs.

Coz tonight...we gonna cry a little, blow em noses a little, pillow fight and some cuddling too.
*sniffs and hugs her tight* You're a girl's best friend. Maybe we'll watch Titanic and drink vodka till we're so drunk we'll puke *laughs hysterically*. And we'll paint our nails and throw darts all the men who have ever hurt us screaming 'Screw ya' grin
Our very own slumber party cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2013
dagr8:
No dear, am sure he does appreciate and loffs u, the young man is busy to make sure food don't cease on d table and no bills left unpaid...i would rather u dont allow ur "competitors" take advantage of ur above post....
* dony worry i will talk to him wink...wat again did u say is ur love language?*
Acts of service and Touchy stuffs sad
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by FortresOfChrist(f): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2013
@ uj,

What's your problem sef? Do you even have what it takes to have any of those two? I have told you to wait, make I take the one I want first. See Ihedinobi is not even giving you best attention. tongue
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2013
uj_sizzle:

Yees na! Na dat Rose wey I find for Sharon de talk so o! If una like make una burn d shirt sef! cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
uj_sizzle:

Uto m, na d dish wey you cook give me wey I spice give you back o. You are not supposed to be vexing anyhow na. Ok, we'll go to the Bermuda for our second honeymoon, ok? Oya, stop pouting ehn. You'll just get careless kisses like dat, you know. grin kiss kiss
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: please do away with him, I hate seeing that pretty face sad. What's his offense though?

U have mail.

What Seun, Nairaland no Kami has put together... Madam, respect yasef o! angry
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2013
uj_sizzle:

Ooooooo, darling, it's ok. I see it, I promise. You so beautiful when you cry. Don't worry about my wanting you. Dat craze no fit cure, I tells you! kiss
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: oh dear *bear hug* you are one strong lady sweets, and nothing hurts like being ignored.

Just don't keep her out too late o, it gets lonely in this big house when she ain't home angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — The Judgment Seat / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.