Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,196 members, 7,970,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:10 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (883615 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2013
eehh dis is nautica
Im really enjoying d show
@ Ihediniobi nd Uj I hail thee oo
* just passing*
evening HBG nd Ihedinobi I seeya
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mescopaul(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: well want some water?

*mouth agape* water...eh? for a hungry man?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mescopaul:

*mouth agape* water...eh? for a hungry man?
wetin we go do? angry as you see the cook didn't pitch today o! And I am tired, can't cook @ this time. You will just have to manage that water.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2013
yetseyi: eehh dis is nautica
Im really enjoying d show
@ Ihediniobi nd Uj I hail thee oo
* just passing*
evening HBG nd Ihedinobi I seeya
u can say that again..why u passing by? Can't sleep
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mescopaul(m): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: wetin we go do? angry as you see the cook didn't pitch today o! And I am tired, can't cook @ this time. You will just have to manage that water.

*sulking* nah..reach 4 d fridge pls.., a cold drink wud do..
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
Mescopaul:
*sulking* nah..reach 4 d fridge pls.., a cold drink wud do..
there is the fridge, m tired.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: *sniffs* yea kinda...well I should spill the beans, the mysterious Q is well....no use telling you since he walked out.
you are so telling me....one we get whatsapp to behave.

Yetseyi....hello smiley

what happened to ATMC btw

Mescopaul..abeg it's late. Drink the water n go chew on some garri. Soak it if you will. There's no sugar now so you'll have to make do with salt. It's bn a busy day n we're all too tired to cook now. Me i'm just thinking of snuggling in with my hubby.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2013
uj_sizzle:
you are so telling me....one we get whatsapp to behave.

Yetseyi....hello smiley

what happened to ATMC btw

Mescopaul..abeg it's late. Drink the water n go chew on some garri. Soak it if you will. There's no sugar now so you'll have to make do with salt. It's bn a busy day n we're all too tired to cook now. Me i'm just thinking of snuggling in with my hubby.
hehehe lemme leave u then
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2013
Which one is real age kwa? The one i gave up there, is it apparent age? What if i'd said i'm ageless nko? Lol shebi dem say age na number? Ehe na, i gave a number. Full stop! Kpom...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by meggy4real: 10:03pm On Jul 27, 2013
yetseyi: @ HBG d day is gone
I jst did house chores nd slept in
23. seeing sum1 nope
24.well depending on occasion
25 my definitin of a classy lady is one who is graceful, has carriage, finesse nd etiquette. so by mine Im classy but by ur definition I m a simple girl. I jst love loooking good nt carried away by all d@
STIR UP FAITH FROM WITHIN! *PASTOR ANITA* SATURDAY, JULY 27TH, 2013
But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost (Jude 1:20).

If you’re in Christ, there’s nothing in the world to fear. Jesus already overcame the world and its system for you. When you face difficult situations in your life, don’t despair; for you’re not helpless. It’s a fight of faith, and you have spiritual weapons at your disposal to launch out in the offensive.

One of such weapons is singing: singing songs of faith. Ephesians 5:18-19 says, "And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit; Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord." When you face challenges, shut your door and keep singing, until faith is stirred in your spirit. Sing with the spirit, and sing with the understanding also (1 Corinthians 14:15).

Then, just like the prophet Ezekiel, the Spirit will stir you up, and set you upon your feet (Ezekiel 2:2); you’d know at that moment that the Lord is standing tall in you. He’ll stir up words in you like: "No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper." You’ll hear Him tell you, "Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that’s in you, than he that is in the world" (1 John 4:4). Then you take it up from there and say, "Yes, Lord! I have overcome them, in the Name of Jesus Christ!" Right after that, pray in tongues fervently.

You can stir up faith from within you today, and the business that was dead will be revived. The finances that were down will suddenly receive a supernatural boost! The marriage that was crumbling will be restored! All these can happen within a flash by the power of the Holy Spirit, if you’d act on the Word today.

CONFESSION
I refuse to fear, because I’m born of God and I have overcome the world. Greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world. My faith is alive, and as I put it to work today, it prevails, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY
1 Timothy 6:12
New Life Version (NLV)
12 Fight the good fight of faith. Take hold of the life that lasts forever. You were chosen to receive it. You have spoken well about this life in front of many people.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING
1 Year Reading Plan : Romans 2, Psalms 38-41
2 Year Reading Plan : Luke 11:27-36 Judges 1
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 10:06pm On Jul 27, 2013
ATMC: Which one is real age kwa? The one i gave up there, is it apparent age? What if i'd said i'm ageless nko? Lol shebi dem say age na number? Ehe na, i gave a number. Full stop! Kpom...

...and here is she smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:12pm On Jul 27, 2013
ATMC: Which one is real age kwa? The one i gave up there, is it apparent age? What if i'd said i'm ageless nko? Lol shebi dem say age na number? Ehe na, i gave a number. Full stop! Kpom...
2hours before you step down so could you please do the honors?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2013
dagr8:
Yes i remember...so where are we holding d parry ? Aug 18 is my tentative hot seat date..only if Ayila ,Bashir,Chinedu and dada never join Christian chatbox b4 deneh! Who's sixteen? If i handle you, you'll melt like butter in my arms...#shows him my okpo (one blow seven akpus)
Dont mind dat gal jare...she is 16
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 10:45pm On Jul 27, 2013
@hbg, i saw another side of you today...#smiles i like it. Uju uju obianuju love gi dikwa egwu o! Lol, you got me laughing...then dagr8 killed it with 'i bind you' fortress. I love you guys. @royally dear, pls let me answer your question when i wake in d wee hours ok...thanks. I kinda had a busy weekend bear with me good people...@damex atmc is d initials of my names...A stands for ada T stands for my baptismal name M stands for my confirmatory name and C is my surname...do you grab? I am a catholic §peace
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 11:00pm On Jul 27, 2013
@HBG...received ur mail bt cant access it now...will reply
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mescopaul(m): 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: there is the fridge, m tired.
@hbg, uj.. me too am exhausted...workd meself up 2day,..trekd al d 24km to d gasstation,..replied al d 2,059 mails @my inbox, washd up d dishs afta lunch...chkd al d scripts 4 review at d chamber...xo fatigued..wel i'll try n drift 2 dreamlnd on an empty stomach..dnt fancy chewing or smoking garri 4 supper..bad one..bad day
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mescopaul(m): 12:09am On Jul 28, 2013
@All...who'll stick out with dt n earn a reward
In simple terms
1. Apostacy
2. Name for Gods Govt
3. All Jesus' brothers names
4. Another name for Field of blood.
5. Father of Moses
6. Names of the twelve gates of New Jerusalem.
7. "...as thy servant was up in his business, behold he was gone.." (NLTversion)..name of book n a rundown of the story.
8. Loading...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 7:10am On Jul 28, 2013
Royally: #ask ATMC, here goes
1. What's the full meaning of ATMC? Not just the explanation.
2. Scale of preference or Law of multiple proportion?
3. Kogi state is in what geographical part of Nigeria?
4. If u were given the opportunity to choose your birth country, which country would that be?
5. If u are given the opportunity to meet d little girl u used to be, would u beat or praise her? Why?
6. Is Obama the antichrist?
7. Ojukwu/Awolowo/Mandela?
8. What is happiness?
9. If Beer-sheba is the most southerly city of Israel, which city is the most northerly?
10. Should I continue?
i already told you what it stands for...don't worry, i hope to meet you someday and i'll give you my full names, hope dt's ok? 2. Law of multiple proportion 3. Middle belt 4. Nigeria 5. I'll praise her for being definitive and bold...and also for making d right choices in which d big girl is walking in these days. 6. No 7. Mandela 8. Happiness is knowing how to appreciate things. It is TO BE. 9. Nazareth 10. Lol...abeg your questions make me feel d seat's hotness
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 8:17am On Jul 28, 2013
Goodmorning....Chistar I see you there
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by meggy4real: 8:21am On Jul 28, 2013
Ihedinobi:

Hi there. smiley
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
Theme: A Life Of Success
Date: Sunday, July 28th
Pastor Chris

But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day (Proverbs 4:18).

God desires that you consistently make progress and excel from glory to glory. He expects you to be increasingly fruitful and productive in all your endeavours. Jesus said in John 15:1-8 (NLT), "I am the true grapevine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch of mine that doesn’t produce fruit, and he prunes the branches that do bear fruit so they will produce even more...When you produce much fruit, you are my true disciples. This brings great glory to my Father." If you’re already successful and productive, the Lord prunes you to be even more productive.

You don’t have to wait until you’re old to know whether or not you’re a success. Success is measured at different stages of your life. Solomon was a young man when God made him a success. If you’re conscious of success at the level where you are today, that consciousness will take you to a higher level of success tomorrow.

Realize that you’re in the world as an agent of change; those you work with or relate to should find you indispensable. Your boss and those you work with should be able to depend on you for excellent delivery. When projects are committed to you, see to it that they’re executed in perfection. Let those around you consider you central to their own success.

Cultivate an uncompromising attitude of success; never make excuses for failure. Keep away from the mundane, and instil in yourself a culture of excellence and perfection. The success-mentality gets you excited everyday about life, and the opportunity to confront life’s challenges and win!

Produce results; win everyday. Be happy and ready to solve problems, answer questions, and be a blessing to your world; that’s the life of success to which you’ve been called.

Confession
I’m a success; and my path is as the shining light, which shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. I’m making progress from glory to glory, bringing forth abundant fruits unto God in righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

f u r t h e r s t u d y: 3 John 1:2; Psalm 1:1-3

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Reading Plan : Romans 3, Psalms 42-44

2 Year Reading Plan : Luke 11:37-44 Judges 2-3

Good to meet you. That time does come when we must be sure of what we have come to accept. It is a good thing. The danger is closing your heart to what answers there are.

Question what you will, but on your knees and with wise people. There are many who have turned away not because they questioned anything (which every human being does if they are sane at all) but because they didn't want answers. God always wants to show us a little more than we already know. That's why he built curiosity into us.

So, ask your questions. Ask them on your knees, ask them of other believers and thinking people that you know. The Lord will guide you home.

Sometimes, we give up what we have come to take for granted in order to learn its true value and come home to it again.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by meggy4real: 8:30am On Jul 28, 2013
Proclaim Liberty! · Monday, July 29th ·

Pastor Chris

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound (Isaiah 61:1).

After His death on the Cross, the Lord Jesus descended to hell, defeated Satan and the cohorts of hell and arose on the third day victoriously. He ascended into heaven. Now, the Bible says, "... When he ascended up on high, he led captivity captive, and gave gifts unto men" (Ephesians 4:cool. Jesus broke the chains of darkness, and took from them the authority to put anyone in captivity.

Satan can legally hold no one in captivity anymore. The bondage is over! That’s why He said, "...Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature" (Mark 16:15); that means to all of creation. Romans 8:19 says, "For the earnest expectation of the creation waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God."

The whole of creation awaits the manifestation, not of Jesus, but of the sons of God—that’s us, to release them from the bondage of corruption. How do we release them? By proclaiming liberty; by announcing to them that they’re free and that captivity has been taken captive. This announcement is what the whole creation has been waiting for.

Romans 8:22 says, "For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now." But it’s time for them to know that solution has come in Christ Jesus. You’re the answer to their cry for help. You’ve been sent as a light to the nations. Everywhere you go, the light of God shines, and people come out of the darkness. The Bible says, the savour of Christ’s knowledge: the beauty, glory and power of His righteousness is made manifest by us in every place.
You’re His mouthpiece; His ambassador of the Gospel, to boldly proclaim liberty to the oppressed. And as you do, chains will be destroyed, and the hearts of the disobedient will be turned to the wisdom of the righteous.

Prayer

Dear Father, thank you for the life of victory and dominion I have in Christ Jesus; thank you for giving me the most esteemed responsibility of ministering the Gospel to the lost, turning their hearts from sin unto righteousness. You’ve made me a light to the nations, and I shine brightly in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

f u r t h e r s t u d y: Jeremiah 34:8; Philippians 2:15-16

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Reading Plan : Romans 4, Psalms 45-48

2 Year Reading Plan : Luke 11:45-54 Judges 4
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES
Theme: A Life Of Success
Date: Sunday, July 28th
Pastor Chris

But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day (Proverbs 4:18).

God desires that you consistently make progress and excel from glory to glory. He expects you to be increasingly fruitful and productive in all your endeavours. Jesus said in John 15:1-8 (NLT), "I am the true grapevine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch of mine that doesn’t produce fruit, and he prunes the branches that do bear fruit so they will produce even more...When you produce much fruit, you are my true disciples. This brings great glory to my Father." If you’re already successful and productive, the Lord prunes you to be even more productive.

You don’t have to wait until you’re old to know whether or not you’re a success. Success is measured at different stages of your life. Solomon was a young man when God made him a success. If you’re conscious of success at the level where you are today, that consciousness will take you to a higher level of success tomorrow.

Realize that you’re in the world as an agent of change; those you work with or relate to should find you indispensable. Your boss and those you work with should be able to depend on you for excellent delivery. When projects are committed to you, see to it that they’re executed in perfection. Let those around you consider you central to their own success.

Cultivate an uncompromising attitude of success; never make excuses for failure. Keep away from the mundane, and instil in yourself a culture of excellence and perfection. The success-mentality gets you excited everyday about life, and the opportunity to confront life’s challenges and win!

Produce results; win everyday. Be happy and ready to solve problems, answer questions, and be a blessing to your world; that’s the life of success to which you’ve been called.

Confession
I’m a success; and my path is as the shining light, which shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. I’m making progress from glory to glory, bringing forth abundant fruits unto God in righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

f u r t h e r s t u d y: 3 John 1:2; Psalm 1:1-3

Daily Scripture Reading

1 Year Reading Plan : Romans 3, Psalms 42-44

2 Year Reading Plan : Luke 11:37-44 Judges 2-3
yetseyi: @ HBG d day is gone
I jst did house chores nd slept in
23. seeing sum1 nope
24.well depending on occasion
25 my definitin of a classy lady is one who is graceful, has carriage, finesse nd etiquette. so by mine Im classy but by ur definition I m a simple girl. I jst love loooking good nt carried away by all d@
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
Helo ya'll who is a fan of Hillsongs? I came across their new album yesterday.....Pretty cool. Their praising is on point, will share the sermon later.

Have a lovely afternoon guys...@ATMC which side is that? Lol thanks.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by chistar01(m): 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Goodmorning....Chistar I see you there
lol, good morning sweedy. Or better still, 'good afternoon', how was your night BTW?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2013
chistar01: lol, good morning sweedy. Or better still, 'good afternoon', how was your night BTW?
great, hardly slept.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by chistar01(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: great, hardly slept.
hmm, why?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2013
chistar01: hmm, why?
I don't sleep @ night, only during the day....
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by chistar01(m): 1:24pm On Jul 28, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: I don't sleep @ night, only during the day....
lol, now thats wierd. You scared of sleeping in the dark or what?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2013
chistar01: lol, now thats wierd. You scared of sleeping in the dark or what?
m not, just didn't feel sleepy.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2013
ehen @ meggy 4 real why noow. U've started quoting me again
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2013
1 Thess 2:19(NLT): "After all, what gives us hope and joy, and what will be our proud reward and crown as we stand before our Lord Jesus when he returns? It is you "!

the "you" in d verse refers to people/person we av successfully win over for Christ...

If we know Christ and d sweetness therein. How much effort are we making to share the good news to the people around us? Imagine we all win just one soul for Christ every year.
Since it is the good news it should not be difficult to share...

So this week I encourage us, If you already know Christ share Him with others...If you av been doing that,do better
and If you dont know Him,it is time to make that bold decision to come to Him...
Happy Sunday Chatbox
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by dagr8(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2013
ATMC: .@damex atmc is d initials of my names...A stands for ada T stands for my baptismal name M stands for my confirmatory name and C is my surname...
Oh u mean Adaobi Theresa Mary Chukwuma grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Royally(f): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2013
ATMC: i already told you what it stands for...don't worry, i hope to meet you someday and i'll give you my full names, hope dt's ok? 2. Law of multiple proportion 3. Middle belt 4. Nigeria 5. I'll praise her for being definitive and bold...and also for making d right choices in which d big girl is walking in these days. 6. No 7. Mandela 8. Happiness is knowing how to appreciate things. It is TO BE. 9. Nazareth 10. Lol...abeg your questions make me feel d seat's hotness

hmmmn, u nearly aced it, but for question 9. Love ur answer to ques. 5. And why Mandela? Anyway, I now know u better and btw, d seat's meant 2 be hot nah

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — Actions Prove Our Faith / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.