Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,001 members, 7,942,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:00 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (874344 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 5:49pm On Nov 04, 2013
idnoble135:
Lol, I love the post on pastor Chris during the communion.
dont get u...
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2013
ATMC: dont get u...
meggy4real: HOLY COMMUNION SERVICE WITH PASTOR CHRIS Date: 3rd November 2013

When I was praying and talking to The Lord about the month.minwas quite amazed,mbecause he expressed it in a very simple word. I was really surprised, that he could lift a word that he only used two or three times in the bibles. So when he began to explain, I was like yeah. So just listen. During IPPC I want to talk about the message for Last November. God was talking about something from a year ago.

This November is the month of In gathering. And thou shalt observe the feast of weeks, of the firstfruits of wheat harvest, and the feast of ingathering at the year's end. (Exodus 34:22 KJV) When we were sharing last year, we shared about this shall be the beginning of the month. Now this in gathering is for the end of the year. It means you are going to begin to take stock, is there anything left out from this year? The result for your prayers, did to really thank God for the result of your prayers.

Take stock of how much impact you made. Take stock of the souls you won. Take stock of those you influenced this yeas. Take stock of your giving. If you give seriously to God, you will stake stock. Take stock of what went on in your business The bible talks about taking stock of the gathering of the harvest at the end of the year. Take stock of your financial blessings in the year. Write them down and go through them.

Thrice in the year shall all your men children appear before the Lord God, the God of Israel. For I will cast out the nations before thee, and enlarge thy borders: neither shall any man desire thy land, when thou shalt go up to appear before the Lord thy God thrice in the year. (Exodus 34:23, 24 KJV) I will drive out nations before you He is saying he will enlarge your territory/ coasts. You will occupy the land, he will do this when you go for the convocation, which was 3x in a year. This means God is giving you larger territories for you to expand, in your families, businesses and whatever you do. Praise The Lord.

November 2013 Communion Service
Scriptures: 1 Peter 3:10-12, 1 Thes 4:11

Notes
The Spirit goes deep into human nature so listen to Him. Your life can be glorious everyday. That's what Jesus came to give us.

To live a good life, don't tell lies and keep away from evil. Don't speak evil of others.
3 Things To Do To Be Successful In Life
1. Quit wanting to be somebody else-have value for yourself. Words are seeds, sow the right ones into you. You are the harvest of the seeds sown into your life over the years. You are the character of the seeds you chose to plant in your life. Words are the most beautiful gift given to us by God. We journey in the direction of our words, so speak good words. When we speak hurt to other people we destroy the programming of good and righteousness.

2. Quit trying to change other people. Start seeing people the way God sees them. We make adjustments to live with other people, they are wonderful just the way they are-this is love.
Anytime we show the picture of Jesus to people they see themselves.

3. Quit judging other people. Mind your own business if you want to be successful and happy. The Gossip passes stories on & on, a righteous man puts a stop to it. Don't project and propagate hatred. God ignores you when you judge others.
If God didn't help me I wouldn't be who I am today. When you meet those who are not what you would like; Pray for them. God bless you.pastor chris
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2013
ok...i yaf seen it
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by 7spirit: 9:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Its officialy open but let's start with an opening prayer

Heavenly Father, we humbly ask You for, Your blessings on this Post. Please abundantly bless all those, who will post here,to positively influence the lives of others. Anoint those who will share their expertise and resources of knowledge with love and affection for one another as apostle Paul said said in Romans 12vs9-10 Be sure your love is true love.Hate what is sinful,hold onto what is good,love each other as christian brothers and show respect for each other.Guide and protect us against all evil. Please Lord, keep all evil doers, that have bad intentions to discourage Nlanders christian community,away from here. In Jesus' name. Amen!

ASK ANY QUESTION CONCERNING RELIGION AND GET ANSWERS FROM THE SPIRIT OF GOD.

questions and answers.

Q. are religions, dominations and doctrimes matters?

A. NO! this is because when man face judgement, he will not be ask which religion or domination he belongs.

Q. is hell and heaven real?
A. if the sun and moons are real, and the bible give an account of how all things are created, including man. then it is real.

Q. how will judgement be?
A. it will be very tereble, for judgement are for the belivers. 13 judgement throne will the believer pass through and if he is found wanting in any of the judgement he will from there go to hell. entering heaven is like trying to pass camel through the eye of niddle.

Q. what are the requirement?
A. accept jesus, be baptise of water and holy Spirit, and be very holy.

Q. what happens if a man give is life to christ?
A. is name is written in the book of life,a foundation is lay up for him in heaven, and a white garment is given him to wear; and holiness is what keeps the garment clean. always use the boold of jesus for your sanctisfication per minute per seconds, for no man can be completly holy.

Q. how can one build up on the foundation that is lay?
A. by holy life,by giving,and by soul winning.

Q. what happen to those whos names are not found in the book of life?
A. they are at once cast to hell withot wasting time.

Q. Will there be any form of mercy in judgement?
A. No; for after death is judgement.

Q. Which judgement is the hardest?
A. The last one which is the main gate to heaven, for it is call righteousness and holiness.

Q. Which one is greater; the gifts of the Spirit or the fruits of the Spirit?
A. It is the fruit for it able man to enter the kingdom of GOD.

Q. How can one win soul effectively?
A. Prinkle the blood of Jesus upon that person to norlify every spell cast upon him and to open his eyes to the truth, and ask the holy spirit for help.

It may surprice you to know, that there are churches who has being in existence for more than hundrend years; but it member has no even one enter the kingdom of GOD. From the founders to lest of its members. Please pray that GOD tells you through His Spirit these churches.

There are three known to me and may unknown to me. Demonic pastors; but please, to be at the safer side in this endtime, but not your faith in any man and in anything. But put your faith only on JESUS and the word of GOD.

please reply to ask questions and tell all. Fear GOD and Stay holy. May GOD preserve you till the very end.

thank you all.

HELLO, COME ON ASK QUESTIONS ANY ONE, ANOTHER MAY LARN FROM YOU.

7 QUESTIONS YOU CANNOT ANSWER ALL CURRECTLY UNLESS YOU HAVE....

In one word, what do GOD want from man?

Is heaven a place for man? Give reasons for your answers.

Why is man created?

What is the center of creation?

Why do GOD allow man to behave as he like?

What is the main function of the Holy Spirit?

As ever a soul from catholic, jahovah withness, white garments etc; enter heaven?

Do you know all then give a try.

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Charlesnoble(m): 10:26am On Nov 05, 2013
My dear friendz in CHRIST, the coming of our lord JESUS is not longa in year,month,week,or in hour, bt in less dan 30mins, wat are we waitin 4.? Why dnt we cry to he in prayer and ask 4 our 4givness now!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by MiguelMi6(m): 10:30am On Nov 05, 2013
ARareGem: Please, has anyone heard anything about Hezron Lorraine? It's important... and I don't really know where to look.
Lorraine is dealing with a lot as of now.reach him on his mail @hezron.lorraine@yahoo.co.uk.hopefully he replies you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2013
Doing the WORKS of God

I am a grace-teacher, I believe in righteousness by faith, not through works. But on the same token, I am passionate about the works of God that we are called to do. The problem is that many of God's people misunderstand the works that He has called us to do, so we go about doing the wrong works which lands us in unbelief.

The works in terms of righteousness is what the church today often refers to as works, but the fact is that if we are working for our righeousness, we are under the law and have fallen from grace. We think of falling from grace as to say, falling into sin, but that is not what the scripture is saying -- when we fall from grace, we have fallen in a place of unbelief, as we're relying on our works to make us righteous.

Galatians 5:4:
Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

This is not what God intended. We cannot have peace with God while relying on our fallible human willpower to be righteous. We can only have peace with God when we rest by faith in His finished work of the Cross, thereby clothing us with His righeousness.

Romans 5:1:
Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 3:22:
Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference.

If we try to earn or own righteousness, then we have not received His righteousness by faith and we have fallen into unbelief concerning the work of Christ. Satan uses unbelief to enslave God's children into the wrong kind of works and he uses this common misunderstanding of scripture to put them into bondage.

So if the works we are called to do are not works of righteousness, intended to make/keep us righteous, then what kind of works were we called to do? The other day I was thinking about the works that Jesus called us to, and you know what the Holy Spirit showed me? It wasn't works as in living a sinless life so that we can be righteous (we are that in Christ by FAITH!)... the WORKS that we are called to do are the WORKS that Jesus Himself did Himself... cast out demons, heal the sick, and raise the dead!!!

John 14:12:
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.

Jesus has done the work of making us righteous by clothing us with His righteousness when we accept His work on the Cross by faith. Our job is to accept that righteousness, which is done through believing by accepting by faith the work of the Cross. That is a done deal! But then God calls us all to do the works of Christ, the same things that He did while here on earth. That is, minister the good news of Christ to the lost, heal the sick, cast out demons, and yes, even raise the dead!

Matthew 10:7-8:
And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

When we step out and do what God has called us to do, the signs and wonders of Christ will begin to follow us. It should be normal for a Christian to do the very miracles that Jesus did!

Mark 16:17-18:
And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

http://www.greatbiblestudy.com/works_of_god.php
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 8:04pm On Nov 05, 2013
MiguelMi6: Lorraine is dealing with a lot as of now.reach him on his mail @hezron.lorraine@yahoo.co.uk.hopefully he replies you.

Much thanks for your response.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 6:30am On Nov 06, 2013
55 days to 2014smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 6:33am On Nov 06, 2013
In God's presence wonders never cease...be conscious of his presence today.

G00D M0Rn1nG
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 7:07am On Nov 06, 2013
Good morning house

Do have a blessed day ahead.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 06, 2013
Good Morning House...

How are you all doing today?

God bless our hustle.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tovot: 8:50am On Nov 06, 2013
`GOOD MORNING CHILDREN OF GOD ,
HAVE A BLESSED DAY smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by texanomaly(f): 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2013
Tovot: `GOOD MORNING CHILDREN OF GOD ,
HAVE A BLESSED DAY smiley
Hello Tovie, oops can I call you that?
Hope your day is going well.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tovot: 7:41pm On Nov 06, 2013
yes tex you can call me TOVIE , my day is going well thank you smiley
texanomaly:
Hello Tovie, oops can I call you that?
Hope your day is going well.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Tovot: 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2013
Hello Mintayo cheesy
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by texanomaly(f): 8:08pm On Nov 06, 2013
Tovot: yes tex you can call me TOVIE , my day is going well thank you smiley
grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by MiguelMi6(m): 8:22pm On Nov 06, 2013
ARareGem:

Much thanks for your response.
You welcome.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 8:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
Hello, Miguel. How're you doing?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 8:29pm On Nov 06, 2013
Good evening to everyone. smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2013
hello araregemstone kiss how did ur day wents?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 9:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
ATMC: hello araregemstone kiss how did ur day wents?

Babes kiss My day wents well. It's my evening that someone was trying to spoil, but God pass them! grin

Lovely night rest to y'all.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 9:35pm On Nov 06, 2013
ARareGem:
Babes kiss My day wents well. It's my evening that someone was trying to spoil, but God pass them! grin

Lovely night rest to y'all.
you pass dem toosmiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ngmart(m): 9:55am On Nov 07, 2013
Verse:
You deserve the glory and the honor,
I lift my hands in worship and I bless Your Holy name.

You deserve the glory and the honor,
I lift my hands in worship and I bless Your Holy name.

Chorus:
You are great, You do miracles.
So great, there is no one else like You,
there is no one else like You.

You are great, You do miracles.
So great, there is no one else like You,
there is no one else.

Ending:
There is no one else like You.
I just cant stop singing this song.
By Juanita Bynum - You Are Great.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by obialfa: 11:00am On Nov 07, 2013
May the peace of our Lord be with you all.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by MiguelMi6(m): 1:08pm On Nov 07, 2013
ARareGem: Hello, Miguel. How're you doing?
I'm doing wonderful,thanks.

Have you been able to contact Lorraine and did he reply you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by meggy4real: 5:33am On Nov 08, 2013
SEXUAL CREATIVITY BOOSTS THE JOY AND EXPERIENCE IN MARRIAGE. (Strictly for the married)

Sex is just 10 percent in the school of marriage but this 10 percent does a lot in making the remaining 90 percent meaningful. Have you ever wondered why God made sex so sweet and yet so short-timed. The pleasures of sex has an early end. God made it so because He wants it to be regular. Sex is fellowship, it is communion, it builds understanding, it settles quarrels easily.

Couples are not sexually creative no wonder they become so sexually cold and dry and it affects every other area. Ecclesiastes 10:10.

God gave you a creative mind. Sex to a man is more of an action but to a lady its an event, an experience, a company, a school.

There is no dry sexual experience what we have is lack of sexual creativity.

Most time you may need to postpone the sex that you have planned just to make the experience sweeter, most times you may need to change the place, change the attire, do something different. You need to plan for sex just as you would plan for other things. OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by meggy4real: 5:34am On Nov 08, 2013
SEXUAL CREATIVITY BOOSTS THE JOY AND EXPERIENCE IN MARRIAGE. (Strictly for the married)

Sex is just 10 percent in the school of marriage but this 10 percent does a lot in making the remaining 90 percent meaningful. Have you ever wondered why God made sex so sweet and yet so short-timed. The pleasures of sex has an early end. God made it so because He wants it to be regular. Sex is fellowship, it is communion, it builds understanding, it settles quarrels easily.

Couples are not sexually creative no wonder they become so sexually cold and dry and it affects every other area. Ecclesiastes 10:10.

God gave you a creative mind. Sex to a man is more of an action but to a lady its an event, an experience, a company, a school.

There is no dry sexual experience what we have is lack of sexual creativity.

Most time you may need to postpone the sex that you have planned just to make the experience sweeter, most times you may need to change the place, change the attire, do something different. You need to plan for sex just as you would plan for other things. OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by SalC: 9:08am On Nov 08, 2013
Good morning house.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 7:00pm On Nov 08, 2013
We won! We won! We WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! Screaming like a maniac! grin grin grin grin Eaglets WON! grin cool
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
ARareGem: We won! We won! We WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON! Screaming like a maniac! grin grin grin grin Eaglets WON! grin cool

grin grin grin
So you watch football? tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — The Judgment Seat / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.