Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,459 members, 7,971,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 01:46 PM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (332) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (883860 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 18, 2013
zeuskyrocky: My name is Jude and i am from Anambra state.Am the first Son in the family of 5 siblings. I studied Mechanical Engineering at University of Nigeria,Nsukka were i graduated since 2008 and i have completed my NYSC. After my NYSC,i searched for a job but no one is coming forth. When i think about my future it brings a biger shock to me because i believe i have a long way to go in life. I lost my lovely Dad the same year i graduated and since then i have been struggling hard to make ends meet. The whole of my family are looking upto me in terms of financial support since am now a graduate but i always have non to help myself let alone to my family. I have no person to help me get a job but always look up to God. please my dear brothers and sisters am pleading in the name of God to help me out in which ever way you can to bring back a smile to me and my family. I realy need a job. I am presently in Lagos looking for anything to do but got non. To feed now is a problem. Please if anybody has anything of help am ever ready to embrace it. Please do not look at me as a begger but as you brother in need. Thanks and God bless us. Amen
It is well, brother, even in the fiery furnace because our God's Throne is never threatened. He is King even over the storms that rage and the winds that tear the mountains.

What are you confident that you can do? Perhaps one of us here can link you up to it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 18, 2013
Yield: Hi, house. Peace & blessings in the coming week to y'all.

I'm looking for my friend, idnoble.

Yes.
cool
I'm here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mintayo(m): 12:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
idnoble135:
cool
I'm here.
how are you? Its been a while.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2013
zeuskyrocky: My name is Jude and i am from Anambra state.Am the first Son in the family of 5 siblings. I studied Mechanical Engineering at University of Nigeria,Nsukka were i graduated since 2008 and i have completed my NYSC. After my NYSC,i searched for a job but no one is coming forth. When i think about my future it brings a biger shock to me because i believe i have a long way to go in life. I lost my lovely Dad the same year i graduated and since then i have been struggling hard to make ends meet. The whole of my family are looking upto me in terms of financial support since am now a graduate but i always have non to help myself let alone to my family. I have no person to help me get a job but always look up to God. please my dear brothers and sisters am pleading in the name of God to help me out in which ever way you can to bring back a smile to me and my family. I realy need a job. I am presently in Lagos looking for anything to do but got non. To feed now is a problem. Please if anybody has anything of help am ever ready to embrace it. Please do not look at me as a begger but as you brother in need. Thanks and God bless us. Amen

Brother, I believe You can teach physics,you can do that to keep body and soul together while searching for a better job. Since you served in 2008 , age may not allow you to apply for trainee jobs around. If you have experience maybe during IT or NYSC relevant to mech engr. You can always check the jobs section. U may just see some thing that suits you. seriously get something doing even if it teaching smiley
It is well bro

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
Hey family, Id noble, zeusrocky I see you all kiss

catch you all later
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by UjSizzle(f): 1:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
*sighs* Some people push you so hard you just wanna sting back sad
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
^^ What's up, sis? What happened to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 18, 2013
Mintayo:
how are you? Its been a while.
cheesy
Broda mi, I'm fine. 'was offline for about two weeks. Came online last week.
Howdy?
What have you been enjoying in my absence? wink grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
yetseyi: Hey family, Id noble, zeusrocky I see you all kiss

catch you all later
I see you too sis. cheesy
God bless your efforts. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by zeuskyrocky(m): 4:26pm On Nov 18, 2013
Ihedinobi:
It is well, brother, even in the fiery furnace because our God's Throne is never threatened. He is King even over the storms that rage and the winds that tear the mountains.

What are you confident that you can do? Perhaps one of us here can link you up to it.

Thanks so much my brother for your time in replying my post.May God bless you.Amen
I got experience in oil and gas sector, I had a course recently in the energy sector ( a graduate certificate course on Energy Technology & policy). From university of Texas in Austin.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by zeuskyrocky(m): 4:30pm On Nov 18, 2013
yetseyi:

Brother, I believe You can teach physics,you can do that to keep body and soul together while searching for a better job. Since you served in 2008 , age may not allow you to apply for trainee jobs around. If you have experience maybe during IT or NYSC relevant to mech engr. You can always check the jobs section. U may just see some thing that suits you. seriously get something doing even if it teaching smiley
It is well bro

Thanks so much my dear sister for such an insightfull exposure.May God bless you.I have search for a teaching Job but i was told i didnt do Education as a major.i have got experience in oil and Gas sector during my IT as well as my NYSC because i served under NNPC .I always atune myself with any available vacancies .
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 3:56am On Nov 19, 2013
zeuskyrocky:

Thanks so much my brother for your time in replying my post.May God bless you.Amen
I got experience in oil and gas sector, I had a course recently in the energy sector ( a graduate certificate course on Energy Technology & policy). From university of Texas in Austin.
ok...why not start a business especially this christmas season.With 3000 naira you could start poultry business, buy like ten chicks which costs about 150 naira then get their feed and start taking care of them...you can sell them by christmas if they all survive you'll make a little money...
let me know what you think

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 3:58am On Nov 19, 2013
zeuskyrocky:

Thanks so much my dear sister for such an insightfull exposure.May God bless you.I have search for a teaching Job but i was told i didnt do Education as a major.i have got experience in oil and Gas sector during my IT as well as my NYSC because i served under NNPC .I always atune myself with any available vacancies .
They dont have to employ you in this case. you could start a private lesson centre
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by meggy4real: 6:32am On Nov 19, 2013
Pastor Wole Soetan wrote:

WINNING EACH DAY DEVOTIONAL
2 Cor 2:14 And thanks be to God who ALWAYS causes us to triumph...

November 19, 2013

MONEY MIRACLES

Psalm 1:1 Blessed is the man Who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners, Nor sits in the seat of the scornful;

A man is blessed not because of his lineage or capability but because of his conformity to the counsel of the Lord. When you walk in line with the Word of God, everything around you will blossom. Psalm 1:3 reveals the need for us all to have a job/business as it is through this that God will prosper us.

The wicked on the other hand is anyone who offers counsel that doesn't conform to the Word of God. The wicked could be your colleague at work, your friend or even a relative.

For the blessing to become a reality in our lives, It is our responsibility to look into the Word of God (as in a mirror) to see what our true nature should be (2 Cor 3:18). As we do this, we become transformed daily. If we put the things of God first in our lives, He will take care of our own affairs (Matt 6:33).

To receive money miracles,you need to know that you're a stranger on earth (Matthew 17:24-26). We may be on earth but we operate under another (Kingdom) economy. God chose us to be His ambassadors on earth and beyond natural capabilities and endowments, ambassadors of God have the supernatural at work for them. This is why the design of the system of the world to frustrate those who are of the Kingdom of God cannot succeed.

Receiving from God is based on 'believing' not on ritual performance of commandments (John 1:12). Abraham received because he believed ( Galatians 3:5-6 (AMP).

Do you really believe God or are you just being hopeful? Make a list today of all you're believing God for and the bible verses you're looking into.

CONFESSION: I acknowledge and declare that I am not under the limitations of the world's economy.

FURTHER STUDY: Galatians 4:22 - 29, Philemon 1:6, Philippians 3:20
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Mynd44: 7:29am On Nov 19, 2013
Good morning folks. Please check out this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1522558/tehns-2nd-annual-end-year
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by yetseyi(f): 8:34am On Nov 19, 2013
zeuskyrocky:

have you tried sending unsolicited applications 2 all d not so popular oil nd gas/ oil servicing cmpy's around. There are quite a number of dem since u have experience in d@ sector- sapetro etc I knw sapetro accepts unsolicited applications , Pls check their site and send cv. U can googleall these cmpy's. Something may just happen. God bless our hustle
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by zeuskyrocky(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2013
ATMC: They dont have to employ you in this case. you could start a private lesson centre

Thanks for your advice dear sister.God bless you richly.Amen
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by zeuskyrocky(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2013
yetseyi: have you tried sending unsolicited applications 2 all d not so popular oil nd gas/ oil servicing cmpy's around. There are quite a number of dem since u have experience in d@ sector- sapetro etc I knw sapetro accepts unsolicited applications , Pls check their site and send cv. U can googleall these cmpy's. Something may just happen. God bless our hustle

Thanks so much for you ever wonderful and inspiring ideas.I will google it and send my CV to them as u directed.I just wish if i can get a placement in any Oil company even if am not paid but the experience i will get i will be happy.God bless you.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
*Strolls in* Hello? Anybody around?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 11:35pm On Nov 19, 2013
idnoble135: *Strolls in* Hello? Anybody around?
Well kinda, hello to you too.

How's everyone? Dagr8 and An0nimus, where are they? Mintayo, Ada, Yetseyi, Bros Ihe, bros Joshthefirst, sister Nadia who left the house, Rey

Royally and everyone else, hope ya'll still holding on waiting for the day that has been promised to us. Dedicate Kari Jobe for ya'll have a fruitfull week.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 7:33am On Nov 20, 2013
@hbg, shocked i thought you've been raptured tongue tongue how are you?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Well kinda, hello to you too.

How's everyone? Dagr8 and An0nimus, where are they? Mintayo, Ada, Yetseyi, Bros Ihe, bros Joshthefirst, sister Nadia who left the house, Rey

Royally and everyone else, hope ya'll still holding on waiting for the day that has been promised to us. Dedicate Kari Jobe for ya'll have a fruitfull week.
So you are still on this planet earth? I thought you joined someone living in mars. grin
Hope you are fine.
Goodmorning house. May the consciousness of His love and presence abide with us at all times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:46am On Nov 20, 2013
ATMC: @hbg, shocked i thought you've been raptured tongue tongue how are you?
idnoble135:
So you are still on this planet earth? I thought you joined someone living in mars. grin
Hope you are fine.
Come on guys, still around. You know reality, so I won't be as regular as I used to be.

Good morning ya'll
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 9:49am On Nov 20, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Come on guys, still around. You know reality, so I won't be as regular as I used to be.

Good morning ya'll
morning ma'am smiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 20, 2013
Morning fam! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 11:28pm On Nov 20, 2013
Testing....testing.... undecided
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 5:13am On Nov 21, 2013
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 5:31am On Nov 21, 2013
Deuteronomy 31:6
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you;
he will never leave you nor forsake you."

GOOD MORNING
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 7:36am On Nov 21, 2013
Anytime when i think of you oo
my bele dey sweet me
Anytime when i think of you ooo
my bele dey sweet
thats y i call you otu aka na-eru mba, oyigi yigi mpo mpo di pompo kiss
Heyyy my bele ooo
my head ooo
#songsmileysmileysmileysmiley
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ATMC(f): 7:39am On Nov 21, 2013
let the light in you shine...and let love reign both tender love and tough love

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by ARareGem(f): 9:49pm On Nov 21, 2013
John 2:10

Men will give you their best in the beginning. They will show you love, kindness and render great help to you at first. They will even go out of their way to please you.
But after some time, they start to show the irritation they have for you. They scorn you and avoid you like a plague-you and your endless problems.

But thank God for God. He gives you the best in the beginning, at midway and even towards the end. He is your ever present Help. He will not abandon, nor desert you. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — He Healed All That Were Sick / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.