Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,418 members, 7,978,335 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:12 AM

The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) - Religion (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (886493 Views)

The Satanic Chatbox. Everybody Is Welcome / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Christian's Chatbox Game/Party Night - May 4th@ 10pm Gmt -ALL CHRISTIANS INVITED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (789) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:16pm On May 21, 2013
superbloke:
Lol. Thank you guys, I'm honoured.
aw.....sweet
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by An0nimus: 5:53pm On May 21, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: grin
lol I missed the date?grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:17pm On May 21, 2013
An0nimus:
lol I missed the date?grin
lol yea wink
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 21, 2013
I still dont understand why some ppl who are not actually in d fold expect themself 2 understand d way and reasons our God do things, i was in pastor Olu's thread on Love, and was suprised on why he has 2 keep answering someone that will definately not want to agreed with u and will definately not understand. Cos we can't understand God with our common brain. His ways is way higher than our comprehension. The wisest of all man is just lyk d most dumb of dumb club in heaven there. If they are not in d fold they simply can't understand it.

OUR GOD IS TOO GREAT, HIS GLORY COVERS UP THE WHOLE UNIVERSE, HIS PRESENCE IS EVERYWHERE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PastorOluT(m): 9:14pm On May 21, 2013
Damex333: I still dont understand why some ppl who are not actually in d fold expect themself 2 understand d way and reasons our God do things, i was in pastor Olu's thread on Love, and was suprised on why he has 2 keep answering someone that will definately not want to agreed with u and will definately not understand. Cos we can't understand God with our common brain. His ways is way higher than our comprehension. The wisest of all man is just lyk d most dumb of dumb club in heaven there. If they are not in d fold they simply can't understand it.

OUR GOD IS TOO GREAT, HIS GLORY COVERS UP THE WHOLE UNIVERSE, HIS PRESENCE IS EVERYWHERE

Yeah my brother i understand you but you should know the reason i reply some of them is that every one has his lucid moment and maybe at that time they will think, but a time will come i will let them be. Some of them will eventually give their lives to Christ just as Paul, because God works in mysteries.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:50am On May 22, 2013
Exactly those mysteries are his ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by TarryFour: 1:32am On May 22, 2013
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Cowanve(m): 10:49am On May 23, 2013
Visit The New Life blog http://tnewl..com/ for Morning devotions, Prayer, Sermons, Christian events etc
LIKE our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-New-Life/219385568186029

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PastorOluT(m): 3:46pm On May 23, 2013
Man is a spirit who have a soul and live in a body

https://www.nairaland.com/1298909/man-three-dimesional-being
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by 3mbee(f): 8:39pm On May 23, 2013
Hi everyone! I joined nairaland just lastnite. Yet to get the hang of the site. I've read some posts on this...thread(shey?smiley ) and I like it here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 9:08pm On May 23, 2013
3mbee: Hi everyone! I joined nairaland just lastnite. Yet to get the hang of the site. I've read some posts on this...thread(shey?smiley ) and I like it here.
You're welcome ma'am. Make yourself at home. Anonimous!! We've got a new member. Where are those forms?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 10:12pm On May 23, 2013
3mbee: Hi everyone! I joined nairaland just lastnite. Yet to get the hang of the site. I've read some posts on this...thread(shey?smiley ) and I like it here.
welcome dear, hope you enjoy your stay. I can show u around if you don't mind grin grin
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 7:28am On May 24, 2013
SMH cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Cowanve(m): 7:37am On May 24, 2013
Visit the New Life blog for today's devotional, Sermons etc http://tnewl..com/
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by meggy4real: 10:15am On May 24, 2013
pastormustwacc: So i need you people to pray for me to get a good christian lady, because i don tire for all of them gold-diggers.
seek ye first. The kingdom of God and every other thing shall b added unto U

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:32pm On May 24, 2013
meggy4real: seek ye first. The kingdom of God and every other thing shall b added unto U
amen to that
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by meggy4real: 10:18pm On May 26, 2013
BIG UP YOURSELF!

DON'T WAIT for anyone to sympathize with you or tell you sorry, TRUTH is it won't help and you would still be where you are.

Instead of showing a sad face even in the Pain, SQUARE UP, CHIN UP, no slouching of that SHOULDERS, the world won't change cause you are HURT or cause you are going through a challenge, the WORLD will get better because irrespective of what you see or feel, YOU choose TO BE JOYFUL and be a DISPENSER of JOY.

Wherever you are NOW, you can BE the BEST, choose to be the BEST, cause YOU are the BEST!!!

Even when someone tells you, YOU NEVER do it RIGHT anyways, still SMILE and TELL YOURSELF I am the BEST, YES I CAN.
You don't need PEOPLE'S OPINION to be the BEST of YOU, DECIDE to be the BEST!!!

wink
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by meggy4real: 10:20pm On May 26, 2013
BIG UP YOURSELF!

DON'T WAIT for anyone to sympathize with you or tell you sorry, TRUTH is it won't help and you would still be where you are.

Instead of showing a sad face even in the Pain, SQUARE UP, CHIN UP, no slouching of that SHOULDERS, the world won't change cause you are HURT or cause you are going through a challenge, the WORLD will get better because irrespective of what you see or feel, YOU choose TO BE JOYFUL and be a DISPENSER of JOY.

Wherever you are NOW, you can BE the BEST, choose to be the BEST, cause YOU are the BEST!!!

Even when someone tells you, YOU NEVER do it RIGHT anyways, still SMILE and TELL YOURSELF I am the BEST, YES I CAN.
You don't need PEOPLE'S OPINION to be the BEST of YOU, DECIDE to be the BEST!!!

wink
HumbledbYGrace: aw.....sweet
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by meggy4real: 10:25pm On May 26, 2013
meggy4real: seek ye first. The kingdom of God and every other thing shall b added unto WHO SAID YOU are a FAILURE?
Just because you have not gotten to that peak doesn't mean you won't!

TELL THEM TO WAIT and SEE! That DEGREE, is not your ADVANTAGE, the HOLYGHOST is YOUR ADVANTAGE!

LISTEN, the fact that you didn't get it RIGHT doesn't make you failure, YOU are FAILURE when you say YOU are!U
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by meggy4real: 10:32pm On May 26, 2013
WHO SAID YOU are a FAILURE?
Just because you have not gotten to that peak doesn't mean you won't!
TELL THEM TO WAIT and SEE! That DEGREE, is not your ADVANTAGE, the HOLYGHOST is YOUR ADVANTAGE!

LISTEN, the fact that you didn't get it RIGHT doesn't make you failure, YOU are FAILURE when you say YOU are!
BIG UP YOURSELF!
superbloke:
You're welcome ma'am. Make yourself at home. Anonimous!! We've got a new member. Where are those forms?
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by meggy4real: 10:34pm On May 26, 2013
SINGLES CORNER
"Marry because of purpose, if you don't have a purpose yet, then don't marry yet. When that vision is established, then keep it. Don't ask how, God is your How. As far as
your eyes can see."

"If God has never spoken to you about simple basic things like to give your tithe, or to help the poor, assist your pastor, or to join the choir, then how can you come and
say "God has told me that you are the one I should marry."
Aaah ah! You must be joking" -

"If the girl you are planning to marry was watching TV at her home for example; then we would like to at least see an inch plasma tv in your home. We don't want to make
this girl move from the promised land into the wilderness. Get responsible first."
meggy4real: seek ye first. The kingdom of God and every other thing shall b added unto U

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by meggy4real: 10:36pm On May 26, 2013
SINGLE'S CORNER
***THE BEAUTY OF LOVE***
I have wondered One time~ Why DO people LOVE those WHO DON'T LOVE them or truly care about them and then refuse to appreciate those WHO TRULY LOVE Them......its amazing~

True Love for marriage makes everything beautiful but it only arrives when God has planned it to enter in your life and when you are READY for IT for it comes with RESPONSIBLITY♥

One TRUTH I know is this, Cement your HEART in GOD's word and let it be the FOUNDATION of your LOVE to anyone, so if the SHADOWS come they will fade away with time, for nothing can truly stand the test of time until its founded in GOD.

Irresponsible people can never understand LOVE!
Any UNBELIEVER can't comprehend the TRUE meaning of LOVE. Its beyond the Human Mind! Its a FORCE! Its a SUPERNATURAL!

That's why
Songs of solomon 8:6-7
Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.7 Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.

LOVE Is MATURITY(it entails patience, restrain, and commitment), its deep! Its beyond Words that's why it has a VOICE, it can be HEARD, it has EYES, its seen, it has EARS, it can hear the words of the Heart unspoken~ LOVE is DIVINE.

You will NEVER know what it means or how it feels to experience TRUE LOVE until you KNOW and LOVE GOD. For your communion with Him will actually save you the PAIN of getting HURT by what's not real.

Never EVER MAKE your LIFE or MARRIAGE decisions concerning LOVE with just your feelings, YOU would be disappointed.
Its like walking and groping in the dark with no certainty of the future.

LOVE is the WORD of GOD(JESUS) expressed in its fullness~ by the Person of the Holy Ghost.

Now any opportunity you have to FELLOWSHIP or have communion with the ones you LOVE, hold it dear.
FOR EVERY RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT COMMUNICATION DIES! Be it with God, your spouse, boss or friend.

LOVE is Beautiful, Love is a Miracle, LOVE makes the JOURNEY of LIFE worth the while~ but GUARD your HEART (with the WORD) with all diligence for out of it proceeds the issues of LIFE.
wink Love ya<3 cheesy ({})
Damex333: I still dont understand why some ppl who are not actually in d fold expect themself 2 understand d way and reasons our God do things, i was in pastor Olu's thread on Love, and was suprised on why he has 2 keep answering someone that will definately not want to agreed with u and will definately not understand. Cos we can't understand God with our common brain. His ways is way higher than our comprehension. The wisest of all man is just lyk d most dumb of dumb club in heaven there. If they are not in d fold they simply can't understand it.

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by meggy4real: 10:48pm On May 26, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: aw.....sweet
QUOTE OF THE DAY: "Those who do not generate great ideas have to serve those of us who do, because you only rise to the level of your ideas." - Charles Miraculous-
Architect Lipenga.

LESSON OF THE DAY: GENERATE & POLISH UP YOUR IDEAS.
I am sure you have heard some say,
“Aaah! I thought of that …idea first, I just don’t know what happened.” And all we can ask is, “Did you?” because we are not seeing the manifestation of the ideas.

Do you really think Mark Zuckerberg [owner and co-founder of Facebook] was the first person to think of the idea of such a social network? Of course not, but he was the first
to polish up his idea to that extent.

God can give you ideas, great ideas but with your attitude and doubt you can let
them to accumulate dust.

Nobody really appreciates the beauty of a shoe that is covered with dust, but when nicely polished, Ahah, the glory is revealed.

Polish does not only shine the shoe, but it helps in protecting it for a long lasting
period. I hope you got it.

I love what Myles Munroe once said, but first he asked a question before his audience,

“Where do you think the most treasures lie in this world.” So some answered; “In
the gold mines” some said, “diamonds, oil,” etc.

Myles surprised everyone with his answer; he said the greatest treasures are lying in our cemeteries. Let me now explain,
He was trying to emphasize how a lot of people die with big ideas, they never executed/accomplished, never shared
with anyone, but they had ideas of big businesses, ideas to big inventions, to change this world.

Do you want to leave this earth without giving us your great ideas?

Just last week, Eesha who is an 18 years old [American] high school student has invented the fastest phone charger as of 2013. Her invention makes it possible for you to
charge your phone fully within 20 secs. Yes I said twenty seconds.

Now, sadly some will even have a hard time to believe this. Only because you don’t know how it’s done, it does conclude to be a lie.

Napoleon Hill once said and I quote, “all achievements, all earned riches, have their beginning in an idea.”

Sis Daniel Phronesis Mkumbwa said, “Ideas acted upon produces results”

Rev. Ken Oyakhilome once said, “PROVISION IS IN THE VISION”

Pastor Killy likes to say, “For every child to manage to ride a bicycle, she has to see/imagine herself riding it first.”

Carolineworldshaker omarburningnshininglight Iduh says: DECISION DETERMINES YOUR DESTINY and GOD DIRECTS YOUR DESTINY IN THE DIRECTION OF YOUR DECISION.

So what are you seeing yourself becoming by end of this year? Where do you see your family, career, business going?

Pastor Chris has taught extensively on the topic of power of thought in the DVD entitled “Power of Thoughts.” I will recommend you to get it.

The ability to imagine is a gift from God to man. Animals are limited in ability because they cannot imagine nor have ideas.

Now stop thinking how an animal can imagine, let’s get back to the subject at hand.

Your life today is a reflection of your predominant imagination, thus your
effective imagination.

The quality of ideas that flow through your mind determines the quality of your life.

God gives His ideas to those who believe and act on them. Until we have the capacity to receive, He will not give. Ideas are spiritual seeds, if it is a God-idea, it will triumph over every obstacle. You do not
have to be struggling to come up with ideas on how to establish or expand your business.
You have the extra- ordinary strategist inside you, the Holy Ghost.

He is a gentleman, so he will not force you to receive or execute ideas, he will give the opportunities.

Everyday more than 2000 ideas pass through your mind, and each time you act upon them, you are exercising your ability in you.

Every action produces a reaction; and these
reactions eventually produces results.

Finally, I have to say this again; “Those who do not generate ideas have to serve
those of us who do, because you only rise to the level of your idea”, SEEK TO BECOME AN IDEA GENERATOR.

Become the one people ask for ideas from.
You can generate ideas for this week, this month, year, even for the next ten years, but I have now chosen to be generating ideas for the generations to come.

ALL THE BEST. —
#INSPIRED#

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 6:13am On May 27, 2013
One thing have I learnt......The power of the manifestation of The Holy Spirit is more intoxicating than Alcohol
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 9:54am On May 27, 2013
Good morning folks! Hope your weekend was good. Wishing y'all a wonderful week ahead.
@meggy...welcome ma'am. Nice one there.
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PastorOluT(m): 11:02am On May 27, 2013
[quote
author=meggy4real]
SINGLE'S CORNER
***THE BEAUTY OF LOVE***
I have wondered One time~ Why DO people LOVE those WHO DON'T LOVE them
or truly care about them and then refuse to appreciate those WHO TRULY
LOVE Them......its amazing~

True Love for marriage makes everything beautiful but it only arrives
when God has planned it to enter in your life and when you are READY for
IT for it comes with RESPONSIBLITY♥

One TRUTH I know is this, Cement your HEART in GOD's word and let it be
the FOUNDATION of your LOVE to anyone, so if the SHADOWS come they will
fade away with time, for nothing can truly stand the test of time until
its founded in GOD.

Irresponsible people can never understand LOVE!
Any UNBELIEVER can't comprehend the TRUE meaning of LOVE. Its beyond the
Human Mind! Its a FORCE! Its a SUPERNATURAL!

That's why
Songs of solomon 8:6-7
Set me as a seal upon thine heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is
strong as death; jealousy is cruel as the grave: the coals thereof are
coals of fire, which hath a most vehement flame.7 Many waters cannot
quench love, neither can the floods drown it: if a man would give all
the substance of his house for love, it would utterly be contemned.

LOVE Is MATURITY(it entails patience, restrain, and commitment), its
deep! Its beyond Words that's why it has a VOICE, it can be HEARD, it
has EYES, its seen, it has EARS, it can hear the words of the Heart
unspoken~ LOVE is DIVINE.

You will NEVER know what it means or how it feels to experience TRUE
LOVE until you KNOW and LOVE GOD. For your communion with Him will
actually save you the PAIN of getting HURT by what's not real.

Never EVER MAKE your LIFE or MARRIAGE decisions concerning LOVE with
just your feelings, YOU would be disappointed.
Its like walking and groping in the dark with no certainty of the
future.

LOVE is the WORD of GOD(JESUS) expressed in its fullness~ by the Person
of the Holy Ghost.

Now any opportunity you have to FELLOWSHIP or have communion with the
ones you LOVE, hold it dear.
FOR EVERY RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT COMMUNICATION DIES! Be it with God, your
spouse, boss or friend.

LOVE is Beautiful, Love is a Miracle, LOVE makes the JOURNEY of LIFE
worth the while~ but GUARD your HEART (with the WORD) with all diligence
for out of it proceeds the issues of LIFE.
wink Love ya<3 cheesy ({})[/quote]

This is beautiful!
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 27, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

This is beautiful!
really beautiful, thanks maam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by peteregwu(m): 9:30am On May 28, 2013
Gud morning brethren!

Word Of Today:

When one surrenders to Jesus, that soul is free from Satan's entanglement and damnation of hell. It is now a battle ground by Satan to recapture that soul. If the things of the world is of darkness according to the bible, one needs not to associate, attach his/herself anymore with it. Knowing fully well that Satan is the god of this world, and that having love for the world makes us an enemy of Christ, it is now war with Satan and his demons in other for us to hold unto that which will have received from the Lord, which is salvation till the end. But attaching ourselves to the world or be mindful of it makes us an enemy of Christ which will also lead to losing that which we have been given, thus becoming slave to Satan(hell).

2 Timothy 2:3-4 KJV
Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. [4] No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

2 Likes

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 9:41am On May 28, 2013
peteregwu: Gud morning brethren!

Word Of Today:

When one surrenders to Jesus, that soul is free from Satan's entanglement and damnation of hell. It is now a battle ground by Satan to recapture that soul. If the things of the world is of darkness according to the bible, one needs not to associate, attach his/herself anymore with it. Knowing fully well that Satan is the god of this world, and that having love for the world makes us an enemy of Christ, it is now war with Satan and his demons in other for us to hold unto that which will have received from the Lord, which is salvation till the end. But attaching ourselves to the world or be mindful of it makes us an enemy of Christ which will also lead to losing that which we have been given, thus becoming slave to Satan(hell).

Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. [4] No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Nice one!
Good morning people
Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by superbloke(m): 9:41am On May 28, 2013
peteregwu: Gud morning brethren!

Word Of Today:

Nice one!
Good morning people

1 Like

Re: The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) by PastorOluT(m): 9:44am On May 28, 2013
We have been bought with a price and should therefore not live for ourselves to gratify our lust, but for Him who paid the ultimate price shedding His blood just for us.

And He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again.

2 Corinthians 5:15

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (789) (Reply)

Christ Embassy's New Social Website / Higher Everyday — Purposeful Team Players – Part 2 / Yookos.com – Christ Embassy’s Social Networking Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.