Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,206 members, 7,891,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:33 AM

Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. (5238 Views)

A Nairalander With John Dumelo In Ghana / A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) / A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Freiburger(m): 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2012
Tell us the name of any nairalander whom you think have the personality and potentials of becoming a world class Celebrity.
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by dominique(f): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2012
umari Ayim aka virgo. Award winning authour and poet smiley.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Obinnau(m): 6:11pm On Nov 27, 2012
Acidtalk! Am a fan of him!

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by asdfjklhaha(f): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
Red mosquito I luv seein his minon n hades posts

13 Likes

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Redmosquito(m): 8:51pm On Nov 27, 2012
asdf:jkl ha ha :
Red mosquito I luv seein his minon n hades posts
Seriously! I am flattered! Thank you! Thank you!!!! grin grin grin grin grin see as head dey swell
if you ask me, from my experience I will say Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Mynd44: 1:39am On Nov 28, 2012
Redmosquito:
Seriously! I am flattered! Thank you! Thank you!!!! grin grin grin grin grin see as head dey swell
if you ask me, from my experience I will say Mynd44
wow!!!!!

Nah that spot is yours
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by tpia1: 2:41am On Nov 28, 2012
What type of personality traits are being referred to?

Need a definition before i can tackle the question.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Freiburger(m): 6:12am On Nov 28, 2012
^^
Any, ranging from Timaya(Nig singer) kind of personality to that of Warren Buffett(philanthropist).
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by megxo(m): 8:43am On Nov 28, 2012
ma "HADES N MINION" guy......... cheesy

Red mosquito!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Oahray: 8:46am On Nov 28, 2012
Can't say stardom for sure, buh nairalanders I admire: redmosquito (witty), seun, firestar.
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by avicky(f): 8:46am On Nov 28, 2012
Ishilove. Efemena. Virgo(umari ayim). All dese are future chimanmadas.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by timpaker(m): 8:47am On Nov 28, 2012
I'd give it to the mosquito guy...he sure knows how to crack me up.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Jazzgreen(m): 8:48am On Nov 28, 2012
"VIRGO" and "THEDAREAFOLABI writer of d TWO MAN BUSINESS"... I love writin, im a fan of them. More power to dr elbow

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by ziccoit: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2012
Daydreamers on this thread, I great una o. Make u wake up from your slumber o, it is daybreak already o. cheesy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Ruq: 8:48am On Nov 28, 2012
Ril' Ruq - Rapper & Rockstar.
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 28, 2012
SEXKILLZ..he will take over from ***********

if i talk am, this post will be hidden grin
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by slimyem: 8:50am On Nov 28, 2012
It has to be Jarus!!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by timpaker(m): 8:51am On Nov 28, 2012
I'd give it to the mosquito guy...he sure knows how to crack me up.

Or

The one man army of GEJ......BEAF. I so much love his posts and antics, i miss that guy.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Oahray: 8:52am On Nov 28, 2012
*waiting for a good samaritan to mention me...*

8 Likes

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 28, 2012
By Star
If you mean the intoxicating liquid - Garri Crew Members
If you mean the one wey show people to the way to the Messiah - Gbawe
If you mean celebrity - Mukina

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by cdamsel(f): 8:52am On Nov 28, 2012
R231,wat he is doing wit Tehn is great
Mynd44,good witer,luv 'em both
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Akanniade(m): 8:56am On Nov 28, 2012
Ishilove and Redmosquito; creative writers.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Jazzgreen(m): 8:57am On Nov 28, 2012
Mak una vote me joor.MOST RESPONSIBLE TEEN IN NIGERIA.no one will even knw im jst 17 here. cool
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by DANILSA(m): 8:59am On Nov 28, 2012
VIRGO@WRITTING.COM, I REMAIN A POWERFUL FAN OF THAT LADY, CANT STOP ADMIRING HER WRITING WORKS,WILL SOON APPLY FOR A COPYRIGHT.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Akanniade(m): 8:59am On Nov 28, 2012
megxo: ma "HADES N MINION" guy......... cheesy

Red mosquito!!!!!!!!!!
I think he needs to enter a 3rd character. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by dopeJemi: 9:03am On Nov 28, 2012
Its ModelLa Babaaaay cool

Una go haLa my name 1 day oh sad sad

*in faze's voice*
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by gidiMonsta(m): 9:04am On Nov 28, 2012
Wale (Born2fvck) - p.orn star
Laila Ikeji
Suraj (Jarus)
Virgo (Umari)
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Oahray: 9:07am On Nov 28, 2012
Redmosquito:
Minion: your Evilness! I heard they are voting nairaland stars. I voted you many times.
Hades: Fool! I am not a nairalander.
Minion: But you are the most popular figure on Nairaland.
Hades: I am? *blushing* Oh come here you cute lil teddy *rubs his head*
lol. oga redmosquito no vex o.
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Jazzgreen(m): 9:08am On Nov 28, 2012
REDMOSQUITO, no 4get to share ur glory wit ur boys. X-box and d rest.they'v been doin good these days ,contributing to ur hades and minion
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 28, 2012
gidiMonsta: Wale (Born2fvck) - p.orn star

and Laila Ikeji - Celeb blogger

The above and
Myne Whyteman.
Myne Whyteman.
Myne Whyteman.
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by tpia1: 9:15am On Nov 28, 2012
Wale (Born2fvck) - p.orn star

true that, i suppose.
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by hardbody: 9:17am On Nov 28, 2012
Jarus writes well
Shagamite writes well
There is this other guy....Jagumo...something....

In the female category, i think i just read and appreciated Egba girl.

I do not know other people's yardstick or parameter, as for me, logic of presentation and maturity comes to the fore.

Needless to say, i am a shining star in the firmament.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally Maheeda Shows Off Her Bare bosoms (+18) / Tiwa Savage And Her Breast Stuns In New Photo / Janet-jackson-pictured-feeding-her-baby-son-eissa-in-miami-beach-florida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.