Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,256 members, 7,891,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:00 AM

Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. (5240 Views)

A Nairalander With John Dumelo In Ghana / A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) / A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by donotbanme1: 9:22am On Nov 28, 2012
Red mosquito and Vivian Chinaza
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 28, 2012
you all should watch out for me....
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by tpia1: 9:35am On Nov 28, 2012
"stardom" shouldnt be do or die btw.

not sure why nlers tends to attach so much importance to these things.

and, not every profession is supposed to lead to "stardom".

everything isnt media-related.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 28, 2012
i will endorse Goodboy2012..
Most creative guy and a very good writer...
Perhaps, he's d best writer on nairaland !!
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Rooneyboy(m): 9:46am On Nov 28, 2012
mine would have to be PAGE 9
He's not the normal conventional everyday guy that post anywhere and everywhere .
He's a business man to the core.

Hence his presence in the business section most times.

Again he's always ready to assist upcoming entrepreneurs without any fee.

Why I like most because of his humility and his open nature -----

YES he's in the oil and gas sector but that doesn't make him proud @all.

ABOVE all, he's a fantastic writer.
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 28, 2012
Goodboy2012: i will endorse Goodboy2012..
Most creative guy and a very good writer...
Perhaps, he's d best writer on nairaland !!
sure...

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by opeoluwa2(f): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2012
I ll give it to obinoscopy,the guy is a great debator.I admired his logical stand on the last Nairaland political debate.If giving opportunity,he will be a great servantleader ready to fight for one Nigeria rather than the polithieftians we have today who are glamouring for division all for their personal interest.
Infant,obino will be a great legislator.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Oahray: 10:11am On Nov 28, 2012
opeoluwa2: I ll give it to obinoscopy,the guy is a great debator.I admired his logical stand on the last Nairaland political debate.If giving opportunity,he will be a great servantleader ready to fight for one Nigeria rather than the polithieftians we have today who are glamouring for division all for their personal interest.
Infant,obino will be a great legislator.
*sniff sniff* somebody likes somebody *naughty grin*
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by haladug(m): 10:16am On Nov 28, 2012
timpaker: I'd give it to the mosquito guy...he sure knows how to crack me up.

Or

The one man army of GEJ......BEAF. I so much love his posts and antics, i miss that guy.
That's right!Beef-the stubborn grasshopper of nairaland ;Đ what happened to him? shocked
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by kalishay: 10:28am On Nov 28, 2012
;DWho else but my self grin
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Obinoscopy(m): 10:31am On Nov 28, 2012
@opeoluwa2, thanks hon. My head is swelling over here. But I think you're over-magnifying it smiley.

Oahray: *sniff sniff* somebody likes somebody *naughty grin*
Wetin be ya own sef. Mind ya own business grin. For your info, me and opeoluwa2 are tight friends. Ask Ammanda and Fairygeh wink.
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by shyna501: 10:37am On Nov 28, 2012
Myself
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by SamMilla1(m): 10:37am On Nov 28, 2012
ME. I am sure i can turn to a comic star in a month if i want super attention.

If you doubt, lets place a bet.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by waledud(m): 10:45am On Nov 28, 2012
Jarus does it 4me..Ishilove is also brilliant..I also think Beaf is important: his contrariness is very moving

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Chanchit: 10:46am On Nov 28, 2012
I love the way y'all r all whinning or should I say confusing each other, the caption should be " NLders comments you like" Thumbs up to the people that made mention of their names, cos they know better, what they want to be..
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by An0nimus: 10:50am On Nov 28, 2012
Jazzgreen: REDMOSQUITO, no 4get to share ur glory wit ur boys. X-box and d rest.they'v been doin good these days ,contributing to ur hades and minion
Xbox no dey try abeg :|
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Watcher1: 10:59am On Nov 28, 2012
shemexx....i like d guy
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Oahray: 11:01am On Nov 28, 2012
Obinoscopy: Wetin be ya own sef. Mind ya own business grin. For your info, me and opeoluwa2 are tight friends. Ask Ammanda and Fairygeh wink.
lol... The tin pain you? *tongue*
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by klam(f): 11:09am On Nov 28, 2012
redmosquito, kslib

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by ZUBY77(m): 11:10am On Nov 28, 2012
Sam Milla. Check out his likely scenarios on jokes section.

https://www.nairaland.com/389151/likely-scenarios-sam-milla
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2012
If a dumb Like Gate would go on to be the Richest Man On earth how much more an Internet T-i-t Like me -- Am On Reputation Repair, very Soon u dudes would see me Spearheading and Masterminding the Wars In Syria, Israel Infact the Middle East grin
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Francheezy(m): 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
mE,
ac!dtalk
mynd44
k2039
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by gwas(m): 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
Coogar
Tellwisdom
Gbawe
190 or Mr Cork
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by gwas(m): 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
Coogar
Tellwisdom
Gbawe
190 or Mr Cork
Katsumoto
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by naptu2: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by SpicyMimi(f): 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
MYND44, Sexkillz and 190.
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by calabaman(m): 12:41pm On Nov 28, 2012
ebamma, mynd44, 190 the clown etc
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Ishilove: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Ishilove: 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
Sebonzakura Kageyoshi; a fantastic writer who gets better and better as he writes.

Efemena_xy; another fantastic writer

Naptu2; researcher extraordinaire, a sort of crocodile dundee researcher.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by monalicious(f): 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2012
Efemena,masterpiecer.Efemena strikes me like another Chimamanda Adichie.masterpiecer's got talent,bt @ times he surprises me shocked

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by bblacky(f): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
Minion and Hades author-i de craze 4 ds g!

Tpia-

Mukina....

Mynd44

Unknown member.......still thinking
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by bunchyproject(m): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
I guess I'm running d real estate sector

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Her Breast Stuns In New Photo / ”I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady” (PICS) / See The Terrifying Eyeless Beast That 'escaped From Monkey Island' (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.