Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,247 members, 7,891,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 09:35 AM

Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. (5239 Views)

A Nairalander With John Dumelo In Ghana / A Nairalander With Francis Duru And Eucharia Anunuobi (pic) / A Nairalander With Dbanj, Don Jazzy, 2Face, Ice Prince, Iyanya & Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Oahray: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2012
So no body don mention me since? *depression*
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Sunebanty(m): 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
When we are talking of nairalanders with the potentials of becoming a star soon,then i must mention COOLVAL222...

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by stupor(m): 1:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
Eyah !

I guess beaf is been banned for life.

So very sad.

I ended it on a sad note.MODS why ?
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by stupor(m): 2:16pm On Nov 28, 2012
As usual I like Reddish Mosquito !

Hade:your highness I read the community wants tò bestow another title on you.

Minion:Oh that's okay ! I hope this time,its going to come with more sheeps,góats,hides and skin
And plenty women Aides ! *winks*

Nice one bro ! Why don't you move it to a daily Newspaper like the popular comic characters
In Punch and Tribune.

No worry ! I go follow yöu.I promise.

NICE.
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by REMMEI(m): 2:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
Oahray: *waiting for a good samaritan to mention me...*

i mentioned you,wetin be that ur name self?
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by omiobo: 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
K2039,redmosquito and myselfgrin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by YINKS89(m): 2:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
coolval22 is ma own best writer hes got his own blog sef un kan check it out coolval22.com wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by ajanaku2(m): 2:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
Desola - She's got all I need in a Girl: Smarts
Shymexx - An absolutely hilarious Nigger!
Dayokanu - He seems to know the most apt reply to every thread and post...
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Lollz(f): 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2012
first of all............virgo-(umari ayim) esp(diary off a love struck child of God) .......followed closely by coolval, @ coolval22.com

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Freiburger(m): 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
Oyeeee Red mosqiuto mataining a very significant lead. This guy is already a star as far as i'm concerned.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by poweredcom(m): 5:51pm On Nov 28, 2012
cool For me na born2fuck jare he is gonna be a celebrity IndecentStar someday haha
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Emmyk(m): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2012
I'm a Star in the making. Give it up for Emmyk
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by killuminati(m): 6:10pm On Nov 28, 2012
Everybody is a star, the only difference is how bright can you shine.

Ain't nobody here that shine like me Y'all niccas is not like me! You don't even have to hype me, I stay hyped all the time when I type on the line. If you recite what I write you'll see the light but please try not to bite. Aight!
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2012
Gbawe, Katsumoto, Naptu and dat Benin guy, forgotten his user name now, I think its physicsQED.
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by virgo(f): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
dominique: umari Ayim aka virgo. Award winning authour and poet smiley.

kiss kiss kiss Me love you a long time.
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by virgo(f): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
avicky: Ishilove. Efemena. Virgo(umari ayim). All dese are future chimanmadas.

kiss kiss kiss Thanks love.
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by virgo(f): 7:06pm On Nov 28, 2012
Jazzgreen: "VIRGO" and "THEDAREAFOLABI writer of d TWO MAN BUSINESS"... I love writin, im a fan of them. More power to dr elbow

Thank you sir. smiley smiley
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by virgo(f): 7:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by virgo(f): 7:12pm On Nov 28, 2012
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Redmosquito(m): 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2012
virgo:

I am honoured. Thanks. smiley smiley
huh!
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by virgo(f): 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2012
Redmosquito:
huh!

Lol, I deserve the "huh" smiley

I was going to respond to someone's statement, I had no idea I was clicking on the wrong comment.
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Mynd44: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
Redmosquito:
huh!
Got carried away and stole your thunder.
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Ishilove: 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
Redmosquito:
huh!
Lwkmd!!!! cheesy
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Mynd44: 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2012
virgo:

Lol, it is this crazy keyboard. smiley
it has a mind of it's own
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Ishilove: 7:22pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mynd_44:
Esigbo thunder obu nwata cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by virgo(f): 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2012
Lollz: first of all............virgo-(umari ayim) esp(diary off a love struck child of God) .......followed closely by coolval, @ coolval22.com

Thanks dear. smiley
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by virgo(f): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
Mynd_44:

Lol, yeah right. I was going for the comment above the comment that mentioned him.
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by Mynd44: 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
Ishilove:
Esigbo thunder obu nwata cheesy cheesy
Translation please!!!!!
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by kinematic(m): 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2012
I'm more interested in intelligent eloquent witty debaters, hence the choice of "katsumoto".
Re: Nairalander With The Potentials Of Becoming A Star. by naptu2: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2012
saxywale: Gbawe, Katsumoto, Naptu and dat Benin guy, forgotten his user name now, I think its physicsQED.

Thanks very much.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Epic Boobs Transformation Of Nicki Minaj And Amber Rose [PICS] / Why I Don’t Wear Bra – Yoruba Actress, Feyi Hassan / Tiwa Savage And Her Breast Stuns In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.