Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,655 members, 7,889,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:08 AM

Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark (12232 Views)

"How Large Was Noah's Ark?" / Mayan Apocalypse: Panic Spreads As December 21 Nears / Noah's Ark Remnants Found In Turkey - Fox News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by mummy3(f): 11:52am On Nov 28, 2012
people must make history
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by elampiro(m): 11:52am On Nov 28, 2012
I am 100% certain the world will not end on 21st December, but I believe we are living the end time. The most important preparation is our souls. We have to live simple and obey the commandments. Trust God and live in his commandment every day of our lives.
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Walexz02(m): 11:54am On Nov 28, 2012
rafhell: flood will not destroy the world again. it is humans that will destroy the world.
here is my theory on how the world will end:
a religious jihadist war, ww3, will be started by islamic millitant . this war will then destroy the world and everyone will die.
Who is ds ?
Shey u and God sitdown talk am together abi? Sio!
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Nobody: 11:56am On Nov 28, 2012
eduson55: this was the same reply Noah got...
am not surprised to gear it hear..

Which way nairaland!

That's true. I think we need to go and beg this man to allow us enter the ark before the great flood comes. Let us be wise and not like those that drowned back then in the first great flood. cry cry cry
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by DECOtech(m): 11:56am On Nov 28, 2012
lordZOUGA: a practical believer.. unlike most hypocrites we have in this country...
What do you think he believes in and practicing... the Bible?
You must be a clown.
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
Don't worry, we'll all get to see if it ends this time around.

SMH*

I've got big plans for 2013!
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by amosy007: 12:02pm On Nov 28, 2012
honeypie311: Even if any apocalyptic happenings will occur, it won't be water destruction this time but FIRE!
u mean fire will be falling frm heaven grin
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Shankboye(m): 12:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
Doomsday prepper
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by amosy007: 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
rafhell: flood will not destroy the world again. it is humans that will destroy the world.
here is my theory on how the world will end:
a religious jihadist war, ww3, will be started by islamic millitant . this war will then destroy the world and everyone will die.
i completely agree with u... Only humans can end the world... Buh human race cannot extint... Human race will survive anything
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by unclenna(m): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
Rocktation: No, God didn’t reveal himself to Lu Zhenghai in a vision. The man from Urumqi, China was simply afraid the rumors about the apocalypse happening in December of 2012 might be true, so he decided to follow Noah’s example and build an ark.

Scientists and researchers are going out of their way to assure people that December 21, 2012, the so-called Mayan end-date, will be just an ordinary date but many of them are simply not buying it. While some are travelling to the French village of Bugarach, said to be the only place that will survive the impending apocalypse, others are building their own survival equipment. Take Lu Zhenghai, from Urumqi, Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region, who spent all his life savings of 1 million yuan ($160,500) on building his own ark, capable of keeping him safe in case of a disastrous flood. The vessel, designed by Lu himself, is 21.2 meters long, 15.5 meters wide, 5.6 meters high and displaces about 140 tons of water. It’s not much to look at, but Lu claims that once it’s finished, it will fulfill its purpose.

http://www.odditycentral.com/news/fearing-a-2012-apocalypse-man-tries-to-build-his-own-ark.html
Poor soul....you just have 23 days to finish that ark before the Dee day... Are you sure you will meet up cos base on the pix the flood may capture you........Ignorant Man..... grin grin grin grin
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by amosy007: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
euromilion: I was actually preparing my theory on this topic,but now I can't,I tell u this for nothing,most Nigerian pastors are getting ready for it by equipping theirselves wit private jets,in the western world many of their elites are preparing too xample is Tom cruise who has spent over 200million dollars building a shelter in his back garden in fear of alien invasion,in Moscow an underground shelter is being built for their elites,their is a theory that suggested that only pple 1000 feets above the sea level survive it,so some pastor especially those that do not believe that Jesus can save them,are buying jet just incase.This is serious matter,For me I think something will surely happen between December 2012 and December 2013,but what?I don't know.there will definitely be a shift on earth planet which mite trigger a new beginning,take my word or keep my word.
are u okay?
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by amosy007: 12:16pm On Nov 28, 2012
elampiro: I am 100% certain the world will not end on 21st December, but I believe we are living the end time. The most important preparation is our souls. We have to live simple and obey the commandments. Trust God and live in his commandment every day of our lives.
have being hearing the end time preaching and prophecy since i was in my mums tommy am sure in the year 3001, we will still be preaching end of the world... Wake me up when the end time begins ...
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by amosy007: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2012
fellis:

That's true. I think we need to go and beg this man to allow us enter the ark before the great flood comes. Let us be wise and not like those that drowned back then in the first great flood. cry cry cry
u forgot that noah didnt carry all species of animal yet sum survive... Sum humans even survived without noahs ark... By d way how did black race survived without noahs ark grin afterall noahs children aint black grin
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by honeric01(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2012
sayso:

He will sell the Ark to the museum

Thank God your own IQ is above average cool
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by anitank(f): 12:23pm On Nov 28, 2012
What if the whole "rumour" turn out to be true?

Just Asking....
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by searay(m): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
honeypie311: Even if any apocalyptic happenings will occur, it won't be water destruction this time but FIRE!
Then I will construct an act made up of fire extinguisher
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by ada9ja(f): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2012
am lafing ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 28, 2012
jennifer»:
hello Nairalanders, let chat I want to chat this is my B.B PIN 2.9.B.C.B.1.5.C remove those dots.
who cares?
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by hotncold1(m): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2012
jennifer»:
hello Nairalanders, let chat I want to chat this is my B.B PIN 2.9.B.C.B.1.5.C remove those dots.
You are nothing but a biacth
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by anitank(f): 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2012
Akbee: Wetin man no go hear for planet earth?just hed dat a man married a pillow some days ago.this is just anoda blockbustter,entirely bizarre.
Thanx goodness for im not a victim of this belief and will never hold unto one that does not correspond with the Bible.its my opinion that some of my felow nairalanders have fallen victims of this prediction which i know will neva come to past.
The world will surely end but not according to the mayan prophecy.only God knows wen the world will come to an abrupt end.HE hasnt revealed this secret to his only begotten son nor any of the angels.
What if He has revealed the secret, and it says the world will actually end dec 21st?? You wouldn't know, would you? smiley

I don't believe any of that crap though, I still have many years ahead of me
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Donlexino(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: This space is for sale...atleast na second grin
hw old r u boyy?
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by calabaman(m): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
Tos87: wow am first Ţ☹•◦ coment grin
Take 50 naira and buy popcorn for yaself. Small pikin
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by kehindesalisu: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
simply an obedient man..following in noah's footsteps
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Deffwill(m): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
In a country where heavy flooding and tsunami are a regular occurrence, this is not surprising. You don't even need to hear about the end of the world or Apocalypse to do this.., better safe than sorry.
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by ucheheart(m): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
Truckpusher: Madness.
who is mad, the man who built an ark or the first two ppl to comment?
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by trent9002(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2012
Craaaaazy
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Nautillus(m): 12:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
WHAT IF....

The world ends on the said date...WHAT IF
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:00pm On Nov 28, 2012
jennifer»:
u are one of the reason I keep advocating 4 this site 2 be 4 only 18 yrs and above we dnt need kids like u here
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by lawizle(m): 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
Akbee: Wetin man no go hear for planet earth?just hed dat a man married a pillow some days ago.this is just anoda blockbustter,entirely bizarre.
Thanx goodness for im not a victim of this belief and will never hold unto one that does not correspond with the Bible.its my opinion that some of my felow nairalanders have fallen victims of this prediction which i know will neva come to past.
The world will surely end but not according to the mayan prophecy.only God knows wen the world will come to an abrupt end.HE hasnt revealed this secret to his only begotten son nor any of the angels.

Abi oh! It could even end dz very moment...ONLY God knows!!!
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by 360command: 1:04pm On Nov 28, 2012
Will africa be spared during the apocalypse?
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Youngzedd(m): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2012

Yes, other means.
That is a promise from God.
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Dopefiend(m): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: Your Wickedness! Is he really right?
Hades: How foolish do I look? angryIf I want to destroy the human world, do you think I will gladly tell them the date of the event?
Minion: So in other words, the man's weed is of superbly high quality, the same grade as 190-the clown
Redmosquito: 190-the clown na u be my baba ooooo !grin

Bro I'm a big fan of dis minion & hades stuff nd what not,bt its rather gettin borin. Maybe u need to change dealers. D current one is rippin u off! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

On The Mountain, In The Valley, On The Land And In The Sea / Hailing God In Yoruba Language. / How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.