Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,142 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:16 AM

Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark (12233 Views)

"How Large Was Noah's Ark?" / Mayan Apocalypse: Panic Spreads As December 21 Nears / Noah's Ark Remnants Found In Turkey - Fox News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by firestar(f): 1:35pm On Nov 28, 2012
Even when Lu is misinformed, I admire his [size=18pt]faith[/size].
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by killuminati(m): 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2012
Who be Hades, who be minions?

Who be redmosquito, and who be x boy?
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by adegoke4sure: 2:02pm On Nov 28, 2012
The world will soon come to an end but not according to the mayan prophesy nw. its only GOD that knows.
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by joshuaidibia(m): 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
Nd ds ryt here,is d result of 2much science fiction movie... (God kold on Noah.dd he kol on u?) BIZI BODY
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 28, 2012
Is that an ark or a tank farm?
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Frostyzone(m): 2:30pm On Nov 28, 2012
According to science, the only thing that would threaten the existence of human life is Global warming.
And at the advent of such crises, there would be minor or major warnings, like tsunami in the Mediterranean, Snow falling in Nigeria, Tornadoes occurring in Europe, etc.
But since none of such natural disasters has occurred in any one of those places in the last 10 years and counting, I think it's rational to say we are safe...at least for now.

2 Likes

Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by achi4u(m): 2:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
360command: Will africa be spared during the apocalypse?
Africans have suffered alot in this earth,God will not punish us except ur own sins are too much to be debated on.

USA & Europe will go this timegrin
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by ORAFA(m): 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
He should speed up work, December is so near.
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 28, 2012
wow! God please dont let the world end
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 28, 2012
amosy007: u forgot that noah didnt carry all species of animal yet sum survive... Sum humans even survived without noahs ark... By d way how did black race survived without noahs ark grin afterall noahs children aint black grin

Noah went in with his son's wives and his own wife maybe some of them were black.
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by chakula: 3:10pm On Nov 28, 2012
fellis:

Poor guy. What is he going to live on next year after finding out that the world was not coming to an end afterall?

I know post like this would have its way here, but to my surprise I don't think the dude is doing the wrong thing nor shall he spend all his savings for him to have the project completed.

However you that you never have a thinking of producing anything thing apart from daily works, engaged yourself and insulting a person who possessed the knowledge of constructing an ark.
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
chakula:

I know post like this would have its way here, but to my surprise I don't think the dude is doing the wrong thing nor shall he spend all his savings for him to have the project completed.

However you that you never have a thinking of producing anything thing apart from daily works, engaged yourself and insulting a person who possessed the knowledge of constructing an ark.

Where did I insult him?
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by optimistD(m): 5:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
Tos87: wow am first Ţ☹•◦ coment grin
mumu

1 Like

Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by optimistD(m): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: This space is for sale...atleast na second grin
2nd mumu

1 Like

Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by jude33084(m): 6:01pm On Nov 28, 2012
mmmustapha: Dis mean dat Xtian will not be able 2 celebrate Marry Xmas

Hahahah! Not Marry but merry Xmas wink
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Rocktation(f): 6:02pm On Nov 28, 2012
chakula:

In essence, what are you saying?
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 28, 2012
Rocktation:

In essence, what are you saying?

No mind am, after the article said the man used ALL his savings, he is still claiming that the man did not use all his savings.

Maybe he is helping the chinese guy to keep the remaining savings that he did not use.

1 Like

Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Rocktation(f): 6:29pm On Nov 28, 2012
Hehe. I been de give am benefit of doubt before. Cos I really nor undastand wetin hin de try yarn. cheesy
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by egberipops(m): 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2012
AS i speak, I LIVE ON TOP OF THE OCEAN SAILING FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY CARRYING OUR GAS GOTTEN FROM BONNY. THE WEATHER REPORTS WE GET THESE DAYS GIVE ME A THING TO WORRY ABOUT AFTER GETTING TO KNOW ABOUT THE MAYA PREDICTION SOME TIME THIS YEAR... BELIEVE ME OR NOT BUT WE ARE UP FOR SOMETHING THIS TIME AROUND. WHAT IT IS I DO NOT KNOW........
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by ucheheart(m): 8:44am On Nov 29, 2012
anitank:
What if He has revealed the secret, and it says the world will actually end dec 21st?? You wouldn't know, would you? smiley

I don't believe any of that crap though, I still have many years ahead of me
man proposes God disposes. Even your life is in His hand and you are just like an ant before Him, don't forget that.
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by Chinwem(f): 8:46am On Nov 29, 2012
I don't think he's crazy at all. I just wonder if its not better to die and go to Heaven than to live in a post-apocalyptic world with famine,war,no religious freedom, disease.....

Physicists claim that there's gonna be a reversal of the earths magnetic poles meaning that all electromagnet(ic fields) are gonna be in disarray-satellites in Space,phones,computers in banks,wall street,businesses,electRic grids, i-clouds..........you name it

The changes in the weather are supposed to wreak havoc on plants and livestock and cause acute food shortages. Hmmmmm........not a pleasant sight. Where's Richard Branson and his free ride to the moon sef??
Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by zikclassiq(m): 9:27am On Nov 29, 2012
Hin don watch film too much

1 Like

Re: Fearing The Apocalypse, Man Tries To Build His Own Ark by sosodevf(m): 9:50am On Nov 29, 2012
Tos87: wow am first Ţ☹•◦ coment grin

And what is ur comment? Ode, fool!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

On The Mountain, In The Valley, On The Land And In The Sea / Hailing God In Yoruba Language. / How God Healed Me Of Spinal Cord Injury.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.