Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,449 members, 7,978,443 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 08:28 AM

2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? (33636 Views)

Jim Iyke, Dbanj Who Rocked The Denim On Denim Better? / 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics / 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by LailaIkeji1: 1:59pm On Nov 30, 2012
dbanj is flashier, yes.
but 2baba is thaaaaa kinggggg

4 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Godogwu: 2:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
clearly its Tuface, especially by popularity.....almost every black person or African knows the "African queen" song. Most upcoming artist in Nigeria will tell you Tuface is their idol or mentor. Dbanj is quite successful nevertheless.

3 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by ayusco85(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2012
i think tu face used to be bigger, but now dbanj is bigger. na turn by turn na undecided
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by tomakint: 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2012
What kind of a 'Primary School Question' is this? undecided
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2012
I give it to 2baba...... He is "better by far" like d name of my skull. No hard feelin 4 d'banj, he is also gud in his own world bt their approach, attitude, believe, charater toward life makes one better than d other.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Tolexander: 2:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
The question is who is a bigger star between 2face and dbanj. And not who prosper most when 2face was in plantation boys and when dbanj was in mohit. My own verdict is 2face!

3 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Emokatic: 2:07pm On Nov 30, 2012
Currently nw dbang is bigger star bt 2face is bigger musician. Ful stop

4 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Donmeca(m): 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2012
2Face! His songs are evergreen. DBanj's fizzles out after a year or two. Listen to "Be There" and get my drift, songs u can play from year to year.

7 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by amoslino(m): 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
2baba all d way ma pple. Idibia has bin very very consistent wen it comes 2 producing nice songs with gud lyrics.d lyrics of dbanj is notin 2 write hom about.buh I must give dbanj kudos 4 his nice beats courtesy of don jazzy

6 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by lionshare: 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2012
I like to be obJective! Dbanj is way Bigger thaN 2face! Based oN current Form! But 2face is a legeNd that is lOved by all in NaiJa but outside NaiJa Psquare aNd DbanJ rocks!
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Ugosample(m): 2:11pm On Nov 30, 2012
Tu Face baba..... He is the bigger star!

2 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Xano(m): 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2012
2face.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2012
wanted: In Nigeria its tuface, outside nigeria its Dbanj.
GBAM

2 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 30, 2012
2baba all d way

2 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by omar22(m): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2012
When 2face was big he was under one of those contract you sign with your eyes close to a producer, At his peak, Kenny Music were reaping all the rewards, one moment they would hand 2face a jeep, then a Hummer practically they were giving him pocket money whereas Kenny Music were rolling in the millions. Thats why 2face couldnt wait to breakaway from the production company, remember the royalty to the track African Queen still belongs to Kenny Music.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by adeshina86: 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2012
so far musically its 2face, but talking about wider range of exposure n ntwk...its Dbanj......
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by wissezy: 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2012
Dbanj
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
2BABA all the way.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by seyijames3(m): 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2012
tu baba
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by vislabraye(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2012
Tu Face is bigger althouhj not by far. Most Nigerians would prefer 2face to Dbanj. May be Dbanj would become bigger. Who knows?
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by hardbody: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2012
tayuu: Initially it was 2face,but Dbanj overtook him by spreading his tentacles overseas and other part of the world,an evidence is shown on his interraction wit most american stars.so I give it 2 Dbanj..koko master!

None of them comes across as a star. However, D banj himself, at a show held in Muson centre last year admitted publicly that 2face is their 'baba'.

Talk about 'coming from the horse's mouth'.

4 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by DANILSA(m): 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2012
d'banj and psquare want to be like 2face and we are asking how is bigger sad angry angry

1 Like

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by naph7: 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
you be small girl, thats why you are talking like thIS.
2FACE & DBANJ NO BE MATE FOR MUSIC
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by hardbody: 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2012
By the way, is this enquiry on post completely different from this..https://www.nairaland.com/801655/2face-vs-dbanj-rulez-stage.

Abi we are now recycling topics?
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by DANILSA(m): 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
DANILSA: d'banj and psquare want to be like 2face and we are asking who is bigger sad angry angry
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Dlawrenzo(m): 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2012
[quote author2 baba, no lele

1 Like

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by DaWhiz: 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
Bigger star in what sense?! IMHO these are 2 of Naija's best artistes in their own worlds, having both impacted and promoted the Nigerian music industry... the question who is bigger seems stupid to me. They're both great stars. Simple.

1 Like

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by mallorca(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
Some say Tuface,some say Dbanj..i know no d one i go believe undecided
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by omar22(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
hardbody:

None of them comes across as a star. However, D banj himself, at a show held in Muson centre last year admitted publicly that 2face is their 'baba'.

Talk about 'coming from the horse's mouth'.

Yeah Eminem would say Dr Dre is his master but the whole world knows the Eminem is a bigger superstar... because 2face grab the lightlight before Dbanj doesnt mean he is bigger, Dbanj has a global hit, 2face hasnt

1 Like

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by miss9ja(f): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2012
bamac: dont compare choir master with choir members....2face is far far better dan dbanj.
....Thank u for dat, who is Dbanj where Tuface is? Dbanj is a small boi compared to TuBaba.

4 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Gentlepapi(m): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2012
2baba check d lyrics of majority of its song u can draw meaning frm it bt dbanj though he is cool bt its song its lyk noise ''IMPORTER EXPORTER KOKO WATER'' RABBISH COMPARE TO '' WEN I LUK INTO UR EYEZ GUESS WAT I SEE ITS PARADISE MENHHHHH LYRICS GET MATE JOOR 2BABA OL D WAY....

6 Likes

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by maygah(f): 2:39pm On Nov 30, 2012
2face with struggle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Davido Celebrates His Daughter, Imade On Her 7th Birthday (Photos) / Disturbing Picture Of Tonto Dike's Face / Nigerian Model, Favour Umeike Who Fought For Admission For 6 Years Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.