Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,453 members, 7,950,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? (33580 Views)

Jim Iyke, Dbanj Who Rocked The Denim On Denim Better? / 2face Vs Davido:Who Rocks The N1million Gold Encrusted Sneakers Better?(pics / 2face Vs Pasuma (in Terms Of English Speaking Who Is The Best) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by naturalwaves: 10:18am On Dec 02, 2012
eyenCalabar: The OP should've added a poll so that one can just vote. That would've made real sense than this.
Hahahaha, if that is the case, a lot of people will vote for Tuface out of sentiments. A poll is not very effective in this case. A 'yes' or ' 'no' question would be better for a poll. If anyone feels one is a bigger star than the other, they should be able to say why and not just rant rubbissh.
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by naturalwaves: 10:26am On Dec 02, 2012
49cents: From the pots so far tuface is bigger....dbanj sels sex tuface seLls love yet even those who think dbanj would go prefer to hang out with tuface than with the self-acclaimed eja nla...enpty vessels make the largest noise....can't remember any tuface song he was praising gimself as nost nigerian musicians do....even the nickmane was coined by fans not the maestro himself c'mob!
Unfortunately, all you put up there has got nothing with who the bigger star is. If you feel Tuface is bigger, state logical reasons why he is.
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Suigenerisshegs(m): 10:33am On Dec 02, 2012
Can sleep be compared with death?..then why push the matter further..tis quite conspicuous that D'banj has outshined Tubaba.dn't u knw who the most decorated artiste in Nigeria is?
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by tintingz(m): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2012
naturalwaves:
Unfortunately, all you put up there has got nothing with who the bigger star is. If you feel Tuface is bigger, state logical reasons why he is.
I wonder o! What makes 2face a bigger star. . .when he's still roaming around in this our naija land. . .wizkid sef don start to go international. . .talkless of dbanj wey don. . . . . .lemme not say it grin

1 Like

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by blackbeau1(f): 12:00pm On Dec 02, 2012
2gbasky22: who dey make all this kind comparison naw

like som1 said b4, d name 2face and dbanj shld neva be use in the same sentence of this sought

abi black goat go fit blesh make e become white

Apart frm dis oliver twist and som few other songz what do debanj realy singz?

Did any of u listened to grass 2 grace album?
after the grace to grass album,wat else has he really done? Besides,the topic wasn't about the best lyricist.its about the biggest star
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by blackbeau1(f): 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2012
[quote author=ayswags]They are both local champions imagine so called african celebrities travelling outside africa and nobody giving a Bleep about who they are,it is pathehic!!!ughhhhh[/quote) apart from your village people and your family,who knows you?
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Candyness(f): 12:28pm On Dec 02, 2012
No idea. They not my type
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by airmark(m): 1:41am On Dec 03, 2012
Published on Oct 23, 2012 by Elizabeth Aina-Scott
The first-ever musical collaboration from 2face and D'banj is set to take it toll. And stakeholders in the entertainment industry are happy about it.
Last week, 2face and D'banj disclosed that a video has already been shot for the Don Jazzy-produced song titled. 'Feeling good'.
They then went on to sing some snippets, raising anticipation for its release.
D'banj and 2face are both good and the best right now in Nigeria but beyond Nigeria,Dbanj is Africa's Best playing regularly in Europe and US.Oliver Twist -mania is presently the world craze played regularly in UK parties,concerts and radios.A feat only achieved by Fela Anikulapo/Ransome Kuti and Femi Kuti but D'banj's Oliver twist goes beyond their feat.D'banj is the most selling Artist in Africa in 2006-2008.His Oliver Twist is the most listened or danced to track in Africa.Most viewed on you tube(pls include dance competition,audio ,video,lyric)with about 30 million viewers/ listeners.
It is understandable that the kids of nowadays don't read or do research before posting comments,it is thus our duty to further educate them on facts and not fallacies .
You are free to be a fan of any of the two or even P Square but Africans should be proud to have someone raised the tempo of African music high and sells it to the rest of the world from where Fela left it.
He is first in Africa to hit UK's Top Ten Chart.2face never hit one million views in any of his track/Album on you tube so that the comparism with D'banj is uncalled for.With his Oliver twist,he would have dominated the music scene from 2006-2010 probably earning him the Top/Best African musician of the decade and he is already trying to retain it again because Oliver Twist again dominated it in 2011 and 2012 and may also continue the wave in 2013.Check these facts.He is Africa's Best.He does not have a strong competitor either in Nigeria or Africa that can effectively compete with him right now.
Congratulations D'banj

Source
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xszjkqVOGF4

1 Like

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by safarigirl(f): 7:33am On Dec 03, 2012
Rotimi47: †ђε truth should be said because at †ђε moment ∂ 'banj is several times bigger than 2face and all other Nigerian artist: international artist wale, michelle and local artist have done remix of his oliver twist single. He is definitely going places; some said without wande or don jazzy ∂ 'banj is finish but τ̅☺ †ђε contrary wande, don jazzy and †ђε whole Mavin crew have not been doing well since †ђε break up with ∂ ,banj but ∂ 'banj have been winning awards after awards and doing shows after shows. I love them all and I show it by buying their original albums and even going τ̅☺ some of their shows. I believe we will still see more of them in future.
let us see d'banj after Oliver Twist (a jazzy production) is it oyato or bachelor that has made him better? You dey naija so? So go low, been long you saw me and take banana no be hit abi? Stop living in fool's paradise,
D'banj is yet to prove himself after Oliver Twist.Na only that one una dey fling for our faces everytime in the name of star, give me something new abeg.
Btw @ the guy who said I don't know anything, my first post already stated that D'banj is currently bigger, maybe you skipped it, read well before posting, aite?

1 Like

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by tomakint: 8:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
safarigirl: let us see d'banj after Oliver Twist (a jazzy production) is it oyato or bachelor that has made him better? You dey naija so? So go low, been long you saw me and take banana no be hit abi? Stop living in fool's paradise,
D'banj is yet to prove himself after Oliver Twist.Na only that one una dey fling for our faces everytime in the name of star, give me something new abeg.
Btw @ the guy who said I don't know anything, my first post already stated that D'banj is currently bigger, maybe you skipped it, read well before posting, aite?
Once again you did it again, hit the nail on the head. I have tried to stay away from this thread but you just brought me in to it. D'banj is simply a 'clown'! No more hit after 'oliver twist' that was mastered and mixed by the Don himself, Don Jazzy! I remembered on the other thread you said something like, 'if he wins something on his oliver twist he will not acknowledge Don Jazzy', guess what, he did just that! You are a good mind reader gurl!!!

1 Like

Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by naturalwaves: 7:24am On Dec 05, 2012
safarigirl: let us see d'banj after Oliver Twist (a jazzy production) is it oyato or bachelor that has made him better? You dey naija so?

Unfortunatly, that is not the topic of this thread.Maybe you should try and open another thread to ask your numerous questions.
safarigirl: So go low, been long you saw me and take banana no be hit abi?
They are, on their own level as there are different types of hits but definatly no where near the class of OLIVER TWIST. An ordinary hit song is different from a monster hit song. Get it! Okay?
safarigirl: D'banj is yet to prove himself after Oliver Twist.Na only that one una dey fling for our faces everytime in the name of star, give me something new abeg.
If you had read the thread well with necessary attention, you would have seen that several persons have given several reasons why Dbanj is a bigger star. The success of Oliver Twist is not the only reason. Refer back to pages 0,1,2,3,4,5 to see some undisputable reasons why Dbanj is the bigger star. If you feel Tuface is, state logical reasons why he is and stop going off points.
safarigirl: Btw @ the guy who said I don't know anything, my first post already stated that D'banj is currently bigger, maybe you skipped it, read well before posting, aite?

Since you claim to have said that, there is no need for unnecessary stories. Any additional input should be reasons why or reasons why not any one of them is the bigger star. A simple question requires a simple answer.
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by naturalwaves: 8:13am On Dec 05, 2012
tomakint:
Once again you did it again, hit the nail on the head. I have tried to stay away from this thread but you just brought me in to it. D'banj is simply a 'clown'! No more hit after 'oliver twist' that was mastered and mixed by the Don himself, Don Jazzy!
Hahahahah, those who live by the sword die by the sword. This your point is gonna put you into trouble.lolz. You said he has become a clown? Very funny. Who is more of a clown? A single Artiste that has released about 3 average singles since he broke from a group or a 5 man team that cannot collectively release any song in the class of the one that was released while Dbanj was there. The 5 man team of course! In this case, 5 heads cannot even prove that they are better than 1 and you call the 1 a clown? That's a void argument. Try another one.

tomakint: I remembered on the other thread you said something like, 'if he wins something on his oliver twist he will not acknowledge Don Jazzy', guess what, he did just that! You are a good mind reader gurl!!!

Well, there is no rule that states that Artistes must necessarily acknowledge their producers when being given awards for a song. Doing it is just for doing sake and not doing it does not necessarily imply that the Artiste is proud. It is a professional thing where everyone does what he or she is expected to do.

Moreover, I have seen Don Jazzy collect the best producer Award several times and he didn't acknowledge any Artiste too while receiving his award. Sentimental debates will do us no good.

BTW,how does your whole post affect the subject matter of this thread? tongue
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by izzy2020(m): 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2012
greatgod2012: 2face has been a bigger star before we even heard of dbanj, but now, dbanj seems to be outrunning 2face, because law of diminishing returns is already affecting 2face, without long now, someone will also outrun dbanj, its natural.
Therefore, for now, dbanj is d bigger star.
Before now, 2face was d bigger star.
After now, only God knows who will be d bigger star.
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by izzy2020(m): 1:41pm On Dec 05, 2012
Tubaba dat guy too much jor in fact his Nigeria legend.
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by tomakint: 4:16pm On Dec 05, 2012
naturalwaves:
Hahahahah, those who live by the sword die by the sword. This your point is gonna put you into trouble.lolz. You said he has become a clown? Very funny. Who is more of a clown? A single Artiste that has released about 3 average singles since he broke from a group or a 5 man team that cannot collectively release any song in the class of the one that was released while Dbanj was there. The 5 man team of course! In this case, 5 heads cannot even prove that they are better than 1 and you call the 1 a clown? That's a void argument. Try another one.

Well, there is no rule that states that Artistes must necessarily acknowledge their producers when being given awards for a song. Doing it is just for doing sake and not doing it does not necessarily imply that the Artiste is proud. It is a professional thing where everyone does what he or she is expected to do.

Moreover, I have seen Don Jazzy collect the best producer Award several times and he didn't acknowledge any Artiste too while receiving his award. Sentimental debates will do us no good.

I hope you don't mind if we dig down on this debate again my bro? I don’t need anyone (the press, especially Nigerian Press whom I considered most times are fond of celebrating mediocrities) to tell me how good a song is, at my age and based on my longtime (over 25 years) romance with beautiful songs (I mean real beautiful ones be it Nigerian and foreign ones) I can easily identify with real songs from real artiste! Now this is where I have problem with you folks (d’banj apologists)! At least, I can speak for myself here that I am not hating on his success, trust me he is doing very well for himself, for his fans and family but the truth be told he is not representing Africa, stop fooling yourself, he is merely representing himself! He is not opening any door for anyone I don’t know when you start familiarizing with anything music in Nigeria. Fela, King Sunny Ade, Majek Fashek and Femi Kuti will qualify to be the true ‘door opener’ for any Nigerian Acts, these legends were sought after during their times by great American Labels (from Arista, Polygram, Island, Motown, to Interscope Records) not them ‘chasing American Labels around’, these legends have done headlines collabo with great American superstars, these legends can handle one or more musical instruments well and dish out monster hits, these legends were known worldwide far afield to Eastern Europe! King Sunny Ade and Femi Kuti came close to getting 2 Grammy Awards nominations apiece at a time Grammy still has its flavor unlike now that Grammy has been rubbished, after a Kanye West will go upstage to grab microphone from a Taylor Swift because he felt a Beyonce should have been given the award – absolute show of shame! Trust me, I have heard the best of tunes, this may be too convoluted for you to understand but those who know what I am talking about will understand!

And this is the one who claims he is Africa’s finest (disturbingly arrogant to high heavens)! He has collections of monikers ranging from; koko-master, mensah, skibanj, eja nla, igwe, Mr Endowed, oyato (just one man). Indeed, D’banj is a perfect example of; ‘an empty drum makes the loudest noise’. After his hit single, ‘Oliver Twist’ produced by Don Jazzy before their break-up, he has managed to dish out three funny, nursery-rhymes; he called one ‘Sister Claro’, a song he featured in for his brother, Kay Switch and his own song, ‘Oyato’, we all know what happened to those songs and now 'Mr Bachelor' you and I know that's another crap from D'banj. I thought he said he is too good to be labeled an African artiste, but would rather preferred a new recognition, ‘International artiste’, indeed D’banj is delusional to think he had conquered Nigeria musically, let alone Africa not to mention going into the mainstream. I thought he said, he can churn out the best of beats from his staples, unfortunately he has been finally ‘Akpanised’ by Kanye West (a confirmed jackass, according to Barack Obama based on Kanye’s numerous stage bust ups during awards shows). D’banj is just running around for cheap publicity. That’s what you get for biting the ‘finger that once fed you’! Leave it or take it, he is gone musically!
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by tomakint: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2012
naturalwaves:

Oh I nearly forgot, a Tuface is a titan compared to a D'banj, please let's compare Tuface to legends in Africa like our own Femi Kuti and the likes, I hope you got it right now my bro wink
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by Rotimi47: 6:37pm On Dec 05, 2012
let us see d'banj after Oliver Twist (a jazzy production) is it oyato or bachelor that has made him better? You dey naija so? So go low, been long you saw me and take banana no be hit abi? Stop living in fool's paradise,

(Qu
I believe you are from †ђε stone age, are you in this world at all? You spoke your mind but note that jazzy and Mavin records have not been †ђε same since he broke up with ∂ 'banj; Jazzy and ∂ 'prince even had interviews were that acknowledge that †ђεy won't be able τ̅☺ get a replacement for ∂ 'banj: they regretted what happened. Abeg who turned: its long that I saw you and chop banana into a hit? People ain't really buying †ђε album because †ђε few that bought it are complaining. Have you heard montana re-mix that ∂ 'banj did with Neto C and kukere re-mix that he did with iyanya? Abeg get your argument right. If ∂ 'banj ain't Ĝ∞∂ why is he having sold out concerts world wide? High Impact 2 show flops, ∂ 'prince,Tiwa savage and SID of mavins were there but every body were shouting that they only came τ̅☺ hear and see ∂ 'banj. Cheers.
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by naturalwaves: 8:09pm On Dec 05, 2012
^^^ Are you minding those void arguments?
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by naturalwaves: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2012
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by naturalwaves: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2012
tomakint:

I hope you don't mind if we dig down on this debate again my bro? I don’t need anyone (the press, especially Nigerian Press whom I considered most times are fond of celebrating mediocrities) to tell me how good a song is, at my age and based on my longtime (over 25 years) romance with beautiful songs (I mean real beautiful ones be it Nigerian and foreign ones) I can easily identify with real songs from real artiste! Now this is where I have problem with you folks (d’banj apologists)! At least, I can speak for myself here that I am not hating on his success, trust me he is doing very well for himself, for his fans and family but the truth be told he is not representing Africa, stop fooling yourself, he is merely representing himself! He is not opening any door for anyone I don’t know when you start familiarizing with anything music in Nigeria. Fela, King Sunny Ade, Majek Fashek and Femi Kuti will qualify to be the true ‘door opener’ for any Nigerian Acts, these legends were sought after during their times by great American Labels (from Arista, Polygram, Island, Motown, to Interscope Records) not them ‘chasing American Labels around’, these legends have done headlines collabo with great American superstars, these legends can handle one or more musical instruments well and dish out monster hits, these legends were known worldwide far afield to Eastern Europe! King Sunny Ade and Femi Kuti came close to getting 2 Grammy Awards nominations apiece at a time Grammy still has its flavor unlike now that Grammy has been rubbished, after a Kanye West will go upstage to grab microphone from a Taylor Swift because he felt a Beyonce should have been given the award – absolute show of shame! Trust me, I have heard the best of tunes, this may be too convoluted for you to understand but those who know what I am talking about will understand!

And this is the one who claims he is Africa’s finest (disturbingly arrogant to high heavens)! He has collections of monikers ranging from; koko-master, mensah, skibanj, eja nla, igwe, Mr Endowed, oyato (just one man). Indeed, D’banj is a perfect example of; ‘an empty drum makes the loudest noise’. After his hit single, ‘Oliver Twist’ produced by Don Jazzy before their break-up, he has managed to dish out three funny, nursery-rhymes; he called one ‘Sister Claro’, a song he featured in for his brother, Kay Switch and his own song, ‘Oyato’, we all know what happened to those songs and now 'Mr Bachelor' you and I know that's another crap from D'banj. I thought he said he is too good to be labeled an African artiste, but would rather preferred a new recognition, ‘International artiste’, indeed D’banj is delusional to think he had conquered Nigeria musically, let alone Africa not to mention going into the mainstream. I thought he said, he can churn out the best of beats from his staples, unfortunately he has been finally ‘Akpanised’ by Kanye West (a confirmed jackass, according to Barack Obama based on Kanye’s numerous stage bust ups during awards shows). D’banj is just running around for cheap publicity. That’s what you get for biting the ‘finger that once fed you’! Leave it or take it, he is gone musically!

A lot of points you raised up there are so laughable. Replying to them will just derail the thread. You know what? Open another thread, create whatever you wanna debate wrt the above and holla at me. Trust me, I will come give you the full dose.
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by naturalwaves: 8:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
tomakint:

Oh I nearly forgot, a Tuface is a titan compared to a D'banj, please let's compare Tuface to legends in Africa like our own Femi Kuti and the likes, I hope you got it right now my bro wink

Very laughable. I understand a lot of people have soft spots for Tuface (even me) which is understandable but that does not mean to say that he is a bigger star than Dbanj at the moment.

I have said it before and I am repeating it again, if you feel Tuface is bigger, state logical reasons why he is and watch as it will be either countered or matched by Dbanj's feat. What has Tuface achieved that Dbanj has either not achieved or does not have an equatable achievement?. Infact, Dbanj has achieved more things that Tuface cannot even dream of. Again, let us learn to argue with facts rather than sentiments.

NB: Don't quote this if you cannot provide reasons why Tuface is a bigger star.
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by tomakint: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2012
naturalwaves:

A lot of points you raised up there are so laughable. Replying to them will just derail the thread. You know what? Open another thread, create whatever you wanna debate wrt the above and holla at me. Trust me, I will come give you the full dose.
One thing I enjoy about ur debating style is that u are a big fan of dbanj and that beclouds your sense of judgment. I think no matter the points I raise they will look funny to you! Truly I understand ur sentiments!
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by naturalwaves: 9:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
tomakint:
One thing I enjoy about ur debating style is that u are a big fan of dbanj and that beclouds your sense of judgment. I think no matter the points I raise they will look funny to you! Truly I understand ur sentiments!
Hahahahahahahaha.........lolz.....Now, you wanna twist it. You don't know me atall cos if you do, you will know that I don't debate with sentiments. If you observe the trend of this thread, most people claim Tuface is bigger. Ask them 'why' and they will suddenly become dumb. Why don't you go ahead to state LOGICAL reasons why Tuface is bigger and stop going round circles. If your points are really valid, why won't I accept that you are correct. Don't tell me you are about to follow the trend of the suddenly silent folks who couldn't state valid reasons. I hope you will change that. Oya, over to you. .....Tick tack...tick tack.....tick tack....waiting for you.

BTW, I am a fan of both Tuface and Dbanj. I follow their carrers, so, there is nothing sentimental in my posts and I stated about 6 solid reasons why Dbanj is bigger (U may check on page 6). It is only those that claim Tuface is bigger but cannot state reasons that are being sentimental.
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by safarigirl(f): 9:45am On Dec 06, 2012
naturalwaves:

Unfortunatly, that is not the topic of this thread.Maybe you should try and open another thread to ask your numerous questions.

They are, on their own level as there are different types of hits but definatly no where near the class of OLIVER TWIST. An ordinary hit song is different from a monster hit song. Get it! Okay?

If you had read the thread well with necessary attention, you would have seen that several persons have given several reasons why Dbanj is a bigger star. The success of Oliver Twist is not the only reason. Refer back to pages 0,1,2,3,4,5 to see some undisputable reasons why Dbanj is the bigger star. If you feel Tuface is, state logical reasons why he is and stop going off points.

Since you claim to have said that, there is no need for unnecessary stories. Any additional input should be reasons why or reasons why not any one of them is the bigger star. A simple question requires a simple answer.
the D'banj fanatic, ha! Guy, if we base this thing on youtube hits, concerts and endorsements, D'banj will be sweeping the ground P-square walks on, even Oliver TwistKs many videos barely has a notch over Chop my Money, let's not bring in other tracks.

Like I said before, call me when Bachelor or Oyato makes waves on Youtube, cos even the audio of Alingo (that y'all said was copied- still don't see it) garnered more listens in 3 days than Bachelor's in 2 months....even a Jamo chic accused him of singing in Yoruba, which has alienated him from the international audience he's trying to reach.

Please tell him to get his game right, the Oliver Twist has been blocked by PSY's Gangnam style...couldn't even get a nomination for MTV world award...pathetic!
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by naturalwaves: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
^^^^ Unfortunately, all you put up there is not gonna change the fact that Dbnj is a bigger star than Tuface at the moment. Even Psquare is bigger than Tuface at the moment and if care is not taken Wizkid will even outwit hin(if he hasn't ).
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by tomakint: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
naturalwaves: ^^^^ Unfortunately, all you put up there is not gonna change the fact that Dbnj is a bigger star than Tuface at the moment. Even Psquare is bigger than Tuface at the moment and if care is not taken Wizkid will even outwit hin(if he hasn't ).

You already know my taste bro, the more reason I cannot give a convincing points to a 'die-hard fan of D'banj' once again Safarigirl got you there with her last post, are you not going to challenge that with your 'points'? grin You nearly choke me with laughter with the way you hyped dbanj in your last post to me.
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by naturalwaves: 4:43am On Dec 08, 2012
tomakint:

You already know my taste bro, the more reason I cannot give a convincing points to a 'die-hard fan of D'banj'

If you cannot give a convincing point, it is an EOD cos if it is so obvious, the points would be readily available.
tomakint: once again Safarigirl got you there with her last post, are you not going to challenge that with your 'points'?

No, I am not going to do that cos she wants to derail the thread by all means and I am not going to aid that. Moreover, the moment I saw that some of her points were lies, there was no point replying her. When did language become a barrier in music? Is the BACHELOR song really up to 2 months old? NO.Some days after release, the song had more than 300,000 views on youtube. She even brought PQUARE whose early career was based on sampling other people's beats and tunes into the picture embarassed embarassed. I mean, what's the essence of that? Is Psquare bigger than Dbanj even with their copy copy? NO. So, you see, there is no point arguing about Psquare again wrt Dbanj. Dem no dey for the same category.Once again, a simple question requires a simple answer. All what this thread requires is Tuface versus Dbanj wrt Stardom and not Psquare or a gurl in Jamaica.Can't she get that?
tomakint: grin You nearly choke me with laughter with the way you hyped dbanj in your last post to me.

grin grin grin Yeah. Although, some of them sound funny, they are indisputable.
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by safarigirl(f): 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2012
naturalwaves:

If you cannot give a convincing point, it is an EOD cos if it is so obvious, the points would be readily available.

No, I am not going to do that cos she wants to derail the thread by all means and I am not going to aid that. Moreover, the moment I saw that some of her points were lies, there was no point replying her. When did language become a barrier in music? Is the BACHELOR song really up to 2 months old? NO.Some days after release, the song had more than 300,000 views on youtube. She even brought PQUARE whose early career was based on sampling other people's beats and tunes into the picture embarassed embarassed. I mean, what's the essence of that? Is Psquare bigger than Dbanj even with their copy copy? NO. So, you see, there is no point arguing about Psquare again wrt Dbanj. Dem no dey for the same category.Once again, a simple question requires a simple answer. All what this thread requires is Tuface versus Dbanj wrt Stardom and not Psquare or a gurl in Jamaica.Can't she get that?

grin grin grin Yeah. Although, some of them sound funny, they are indisputable.
when people are tryna raise points, y'all call it 'derailing'. Check Youtube hits, p-square's songs have outdone D'banj's time and time again, did Glo not drop D'banj for P-spuare? You can check their net worths, D'banj and his Oliver Twist still won't usurp P-square's, I'm not using a PC, else I would have brought evidence to support it, is it cos the agbero is blowing his own trumpet that you think he's bigger than P-square that recently earned $200,000 at a concert in Ghana? How much is D'banj paid per show? If it's not up to $100,000 then e neva reach, P-square is signed on to Konvict that boasts arguably the most successful star of this decade, Lady Gaga, and has a distribution deal with one of the most popular distributors in the world, Universal, all this with their copy copy o. Ma guy, if I could copy like p-square me and Dangote would be clinking glasses by now. Bros, playing D'banj's online attackdog won't fetch you half the money you'd have gotten if you were putting your 'talent' to other uses, even Airmark has left you in your struggle. I don't care about Tu face cos I don't even like him, but no use P-square joke with me. I repeat, you can Google it now. P-square's Alingo currently has more Youtube views than Bachelor which was uploaded at least 2 weeks before. How D'banj pass P-square?
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by naturalwaves: 9:13pm On Dec 08, 2012
safarigirl: when people are tryna raise points, y'all call it 'derailing'. Check Youtube hits, p-square's songs have outdone D'banj's time and time again, did Glo not drop D'banj for P-spuare? You can check their net worths, D'banj and his Oliver Twist still won't usurp P-square's, I'm not using a PC, else I would have brought evidence to support it, is it cos the agbero is blowing his own trumpet that you think he's bigger than P-square that recently earned $200,000 at a concert in Ghana? How much is D'banj paid per show? If it's not up to $100,000 then e neva reach, P-square is signed on to Konvict that boasts arguably the most successful star of this decade, Lady Gaga, and has a distribution deal with one of the most popular distributors in the world, Universal, all this with their copy copy o. Ma guy, if I could copy like p-square me and Dangote would be clinking glasses by now. Bros, playing D'banj's online attackdog won't fetch you half the money you'd have gotten if you were putting your 'talent' to other uses, even Airmark has left you in your struggle. I don't care about Tu face cos I don't even like him, but no use P-square joke with me. I repeat, you can Google it now. P-square's Alingo currently has more Youtube views than Bachelor which was uploaded at least 2 weeks before. How D'banj pass P-square?

My dear, if you really want to compare Dbanj and Psquare with respect to Stardom or the bigger star is,why not open a thread on it.Trust me, I will be there. This thread is all about Tuface and Dbanj. Check the topic again.
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by safarigirl(f): 7:19am On Dec 10, 2012
naturalwaves:

My dear, if you really want to compare Dbanj and Psquare with respect to Stardom or the bigger star is,why not open a thread on it.Trust me, I will be there. This thread is all about Tuface and Dbanj. Check the topic again.
like I said, I don't care bout 2face. If you didn't want to do the P-square thing, you shouldn't have said D'banj is better than em, now I present facts and you don change mouth. Will leave it though.
Re: 2face Vs Dbanj: Who Is The Bigger Star? by tomakint: 11:54am On Dec 10, 2012
Naturalwaves (my brother tokan tokan) Vs Safarigirl (the supergirl) waoI can't wait for the e-battle to be declared open in yet to be confirmed cinema somewhere in Lagos Island. I dey for sidelines dey watch the battle ahead, get your ticket nowwwwwwwwwwwww!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Weird MC , Mr. Eazi And Maleek Berry In New Pictures / Ronke Odusanya Shares Christmas Photos With Daughter / 15 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Stunning parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.