Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,724 members, 7,879,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 01:18 PM

Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? (7756 Views)

Ever Broken A Relationship? Share Your Experience And Events That Followed. / Ever Broken Up With Someone You Didn't Want To / Have You Ever Broken Up With Someone Because You Fell Out Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by outlaws(m): 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2008
cool

All these people that are bitching about breaking some ones heart, do you all know what it means to break some ones heart? Rejecting some one doesn't necessarilly mean you broke their heart. Is deeper than that.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by ramonacee(f): 4:49pm On Sep 05, 2008
cry
yes!!, reason? i was so much into the guys.
now, ? my heart is under serious key and lock, wont giv it to no one!! God forbid.
to serve it from broken. cool
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by topup: 5:53pm On Sep 05, 2008
ramonacee:

cry
yes!!, reason? i was so much into the guys.
now, ? my heart is under serious key and lock, wont giv it to no one!! God forbid.
to serve it from broken. cool

Ahhh, just let it be, if you try and protect your heart and yet it gets hurt, it hurts ten times as much as the original, believe me.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by topup: 6:01pm On Sep 05, 2008
hollandis:

In my case, we approached each other first(no one really made the first move), After the first time (she broke my heart),I realized I felt so depressed and hurt for 2months,Although I tried to move on and created a world away fromher but I realize I couldn’t forgive her. I just felt it bad to gloat at her for inflicting pain on me. whenever she breaks my heart ,we only come back to become stronger in the relationship.She knows she will be faulting an innocent person.So when she breaks my heart, the repetition makes my forgiving her a habit.I later realize that the quarrel was unnecessary.Don Williams song about “breaking of heart” always gave me inspiration during those times

LOL neither bro
when it happens[b] I can't move past what she did to me. It's very hard .It affects me[/b]

I record events in my diary (since i was 7),she still doesnt realise I have a record of this,but she suspects because of my natural daily recording attitudeThe day I told her she had broke my heart 15times ,i felt sorry for how she felt.she wanted to cry.(When she cries she gets sick).I hope not to tell her (hope we can get married)

This has to be one of the messiest stories ever, but yet the last bit in the brackets is sweet, though you hope not to tell her something else. Wow, if I was to give you advice . . you know I'd tell you to Vamos! However, if you feel like you've got everything under control, even if the heart breaking is regulated, I guess you can reassure yourself that you'll be fine.

I don't get it, if she gets upset when she breaks your heart, why does she keep doing it? I hope she is commited to you so that you can get married, because I'd hate for her to break your heart again by leaving for good.
Anyways, what does she do to break your heart, it seems like it was something forgivable 21 times. undecided

And you said you can't move past what she did to you, yet you want to get married to her, is it thta you have accepted that she is the only one you want to get married to, or what is it that is causing you to neglect your feelings?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by chamotex(m): 6:10pm On Sep 05, 2008
yes, by mistake
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by whoknoxluv(m): 11:03am On Sep 06, 2008
Yes i had broken a heart long ago but on the level of her health, and now shes LATE
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by iceland(m): 7:45pm On Sep 07, 2008
whoknoxluv:

Yes i had broken a heart long ago but on the level of her health, and now shes LATE
That's HIV/AIDS abi?Have you gone for the test too?If not please go o!so that you will survive and not die like her lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by iykedee: 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2008
I have been heart broken 2wice in major ways, the first was particularly painful and the second is still kinda fresh but I have broken like a bazillion hearts. Nemesis would have done me a favour if mine stops at 2 heart breaks. Common, nemesis, whadaya say?
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by ramonacee(f): 4:31pm On Sep 08, 2008
topup:

Ahhh, just let it be, if you try and protect your heart and yet it gets hurt, it hurts ten times as much as the original, believe me.
girlfriend im afraid not, when its under key and lock,the chances of it been broken is reduced.
abeg, u dont get so into guys!!, its in no way worth it,u know kiss
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by bubblegum(f): 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2009
Nope!!!
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by eyonigger(m): 11:34pm On Feb 23, 2009
Have been heartbroken to also break hearts. Im an expert in that.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Macgreat(m): 12:15am On Feb 24, 2009
I don break person leg b4. smiley
sure have injected boric acid and salt water into a heart before cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by MrCrackles(m): 12:17am On Feb 24, 2009
Yes,a fair few! cheesy tongue
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by DaPhoenix(f): 12:18am On Feb 24, 2009
Not intentionally.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Moyola(f): 12:19am On Feb 24, 2009
4 so far. . . . n still counting emi na ko! embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Treetop20(m): 12:21am On Feb 24, 2009
tiny few
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by DaPhoenix(f): 12:22am On Feb 24, 2009
Moyola:

death
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 24, 2009
Yeah, but then we sorted it out.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Magz(m): 12:30am On Feb 24, 2009
Yes I have

Then the same happened to me
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by tope2000(f): 12:33am On Feb 24, 2009
Nope. . . . it was all amicable except from one sha tongue cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Sauron1: 1:00am On Feb 24, 2009
42 so far(happened last month) tongue
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by tope2000(f): 1:03am On Feb 24, 2009
Only you shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by lancevader(m): 1:05am On Feb 24, 2009
Havnt experiencd it b4
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by bubblegum(f): 1:34am On Feb 24, 2009
Moyola:

4??
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Remii(m): 10:28am On Feb 24, 2009
Moyola:

wow! warning shot
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by Ben13: 10:30am On Feb 24, 2009
lance_vader:

Havnt experiencd it b4
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by vanderjo(m): 12:33pm On Feb 24, 2009
@posters,
everybody seem to have resons for breaking hearts,good for them sha but there is no reason for that,it simply means what they went looking for wasn't just what they got,so you didn't do you search very well before going in,which invariable means another person has to pay the price of someone else's problems,i have never broken anybody's heart but mine has been teared into pieces before but i am still me and i learn from it and i love next time like the first,thats the best way to live life,i just met the wrong person,simple and i don't use it against the next person,anyway i advice at the end of every relationship,take time out before you go into another.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by lancevader(m): 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2009
2mani gramar.
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by tytylayor: 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2009
just trying to get out of one cry cry, but av never broken anybody's heart
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by aje49ja(m): 7:29pm On Feb 24, 2009
have experience somthing like that before but have not break some ones heart before
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by dani1luv: 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2009
I've never broken anyones heart

But nobody dare's break my heart
Re: Have You Ever Broken Anybody's Heart? by saintauch(m): 8:15pm On Feb 24, 2009
Yea. There re just times u re tired with a relationship and u need to move on. The idea is to make urself the victim. It'a always good to end up with ur ex in nice ways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Do Virgins Expect Their Boyfriends To Give Them Monyey? / Love/relationship Isn't All About Money. / A Benin Girl Posted Before & After Sex Picture On Facebook And Got This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.