Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,387 members, 7,881,400 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:43 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5881406 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (3507) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 05, 2015
veave:

Na you know oh...
Wodup? what will you be making today?
Abeg give me steps to up loading pics from a tab on nairaland now...
See as my phone turn me to olodo cheesy loading pics and showing not loading here.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 05, 2015
Veave maybe you should check the size of your pics.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
ladynice:
pls breadplanet can u give me detailed recipe on hw 2 bake bread
Sorry love just saw this. For that bread you saw there i used
1kg flour
2tbsp sugar
1tbsp salt
1tbsp yeast
1/2cup milk powder
1/2cup oil
21/2cups warm water
Mix the flour and salt together. Measure out the water in a large bowl, sprinkle the yeast on top *i use instant* add the sugar, oil and milk. Then start mixing in the flour until a dough is formed. Then place on a flat surface *i use the same bowl* and knead until the dough is elastic *most times i just leave it when i get tired* the dough should be soft and non sticky, a mixer would make the job easier. Then oil the bowl place the dough leave to rise for 1hr or until it doubles in size. Punch down dough and divide into the number and shapes you want. Then roll up or fold depending on the shape u want, place in greased pans. Then let rise until doubled another 30mins to 1hr depending on how cold or hot your house is. Preheat your oven and then bake for 30mins or so depending on how hot your oven is! When its properly browned allow to cool a bit then bring out from the pan cool down some more and then break out your tea or groundnut or kulikuli or akara or........ Whatever! Enjoy.
Please google can also help you more.
#Dropsmike#

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 2:08pm On Feb 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
Already made breakfast of rice and stew. Lunch will be poundo yam and veg soup. Dinner I never know o. grin

My dear I don't know o. Why not click where you have attachment I.e when you open a new page to post a comment, below it you will see attach then click it, mine shows me options so I just click my gallery and select my pics

Thats what i do, the pics do not upload... #sighs... ok i'll try to re size when i'm free
I'm coming for lunch...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 05, 2015
Veave,i hope it's picture of u turning semo or poundo u r going to upload? tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
moca:
Veave,i hope it's picture of u turning semo or poundo u r going to upload? tongue

sad sad angry
You wan bring my leg come outside abi?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
veave:

sad sad angry
Hahahaaaa! cheesy cheesy
Ok, sorry. I understand kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
veave:

sad sad angry
Babe I can't post pictures again today. I wanted to post my poundo and veg soup but just like in the morning the thing just dey misbehave. That was how it uploaded 4 times in the morning. I will chill and post tomorrow's meal if I can.

Lol @ bring your leg out. grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alubosa: 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2015
Chillisauce:

Wow, what did you use to marinate your fish .

As passed down to me from my ancestors grin

1. Habanero pepper
2. Cloves of garlic
3. Ginger
4. Cameroon pepper
5. Palm oyel (oil) grin
5. Other oyibo dem ready-made spices (as shown in d pix)

Pour everything into blender and blend....bleach d palm oil a little and
fry d blended spices (it combines d spices and makes d fish colorful)

Chillisauce:

Why the fish come skinny here . You roasted it too much

Wifey likes it dried.....so dt she can crush d head wella.....downed with white wine.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2015
Alubosa:

1. Habanero pepper
2. Cloves of garlic
3. Ginger
4. Cameroon pepper
5. Palm oyel (oil) grin

Wifey likes it dried.....so dt she can crush d head wella.....downed with white wine.....

Do you have unmarried younger brother that can do this?
Can he also turn semo undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 05, 2015
veave:

Do you have unmarried younger brother that can do this?
Can he also turn semo undecided
Lol. You and semo grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:04pm On Feb 05, 2015
veave:

Wey you? I still dey wait ooo tongue tongue tongue
See am here ooo..

Cc
Herzumpther
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2015
Boiled yam, plantain, and fish pepper soup served with palm oil to warm the cockles this cold and frosty wintry night.

Dessert - Oranges, Apples, and... cool cheesy

Herzumpther and Moca: Avocados as requested, m'ladies kiss kiss

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2015
Eba and egusi.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:13pm On Feb 05, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Boiled yam, plantain, and fish pepper soup served with palm oil to warm the cockles this cold night.

Pepper soup and oil . The deltan style cheesy

I'd die for pepper soup right now embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2015
cococandy:

Pepper soup and oil . The deltan style cheesy

I'd die for pepper soup right now embarassed

Thanks love. kiss kiss

Your Egusi soup rocks. Like seriously. smiley smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:22pm On Feb 05, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Boiled yam, plantain, and fish pepper soup served with palm oil to warm the cockles this cold and frosty wintry night.

Chisos ooooo. Can I be ur foster son?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
EfemenaXY the pics. I tried to make it as simple as I can. Please manage my cam.

Oh thanks ever so much for this, Herz! kiss

Goodness me, your leaves are sooooo fresh, it's almost unbelievable. I can't help but admire them non-stop. That is such a rare sight here, now as we're in the middle of winter. No leaves at all.

I'll snap a pic and show you tomorrow. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2015
cococandy:
Eba and egusi.
Dis egusi soup is too presentable...
Score: 9.5/10
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 11:27pm On Feb 05, 2015
Akposy:

Chisos ooooo. Can I be ur foster son?

Lol! No wahala.

Oya come chop my brother. And you too, Cococandy before it gets cold. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
Grey hair
Cc
Veave
Herzumpther
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 11:31pm On Feb 05, 2015
Akposy:

See am here ooo..

Cc
Herzumpther

I no see anything
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 11:33pm On Feb 05, 2015
Akposy:
Grey hair

shocked shocked shocked

Warrrisdisssss shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 11:34pm On Feb 05, 2015
DeCritique:
It seems like I've been away for a long time... Not my fault sha cos... work is too stressful and secondly, my tablet screen got broken... When i was trying to snap one food like that I cooked embarassed embarassed... Unfortunately, the screen cannot really be found in Nigeria, so I had to order it online. Still waiting for it though... so unfortunately, no pictures!!

Akposy baba, you're the man jare... I love seeing my fellow men cook... at least, when you tell your girlfriend to cook for you and she start doing shakara, you enter kitchen, prepare the thing sharp sharp and even invite her to eat with you. When I was in the uni especially in my finals, I was one of the highly respected chefs in my hostel room of about 12 males.

That time like this, I will cook eguisi soup with this fresh smoked fish, it's smoked and curled round but the inside is still very fresh and not dried, make sure the fish scatter well well inside the soup so that one boll of eba will carry fish and enter your mouth cheesy grin

Then when I'm cooking, you'll see my room mates hovering around and making comments like "If I no chop this food today, make I die" or "chai!! baba God, see this better dinner wey you don provide me with.. Thank you oh"

In my heart I'll just be smiling and laughing at them. after cooking the soup, I'll make enough garri, then go and fetch water and take my bath, then fetch another bucket for bathing after eating. After this, I'll then take a stroll around my school compound <time wasting techniques grin>!!

By the time I come back, the people wey wan chop go don reduce by half because most of them would have gone out to meet their Gfs or night class. Na so I go bring out food, set am for table, oya war start!! Na there you go see characters... This one go wash hand inside bucket, the other one go use pure water take wash hand, na so another person go clean hand for cloth come join us... before you know, six cups of garri go just finish in ten minutes and you'll still hear someone say "my man, make I bring garri na"!! choi!! grin grin If you see enh... But seriously, it was so much fun! Campus hostel life was really beautiful. I miss those days embarassed

Babyosisi, e be like say you be my type wey dey like plenty stew ontop rice...

Herzumpther sweetie, I no see your hair oh... PM it to me na lemme show my mama grin

cococandy, missed you much much

efemenaXY, missed you too

TruckPusher, welcome to here

FriedPlantain, I ate fried plantain this morning oh... Hope your life span has not reduced by one year?

Mr Manny4life... I sight you... What's that your sloggie again? erm... relax baggage policy something something can't remember grin

Chillisauce, I love your name... reminds me of Indomie wink

Veave... I hail oh

datalossvictim1... your moniker truly long well well

Lemme go an wash film grin The Originals to be precise... Klaus is really killing me... #noHomo angry

Lolz grin cheesy

Welcome back!

How's school been treating you? Make sure you take a lot of hot food from the kitchen before you go back o! smiley cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
Akposy:

Dis egusi soup is too presentable...
Score: 9.5/10
wink

Efemenaxy I'm coming o. Expect me
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2015
edwife:
EFEMENAXY kiss

kissy-kiss-kiss smiley

Now stop trying to shirk you assignment...re: Chillisauce's strange looking goat. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ladynice: 4:20am On Feb 06, 2015
breadplanets:
Sorry love just saw this. For that bread you saw there i used
1kg flour
2tbsp sugar
1tbsp salt
1tbsp yeast
1/2cup milk powder
1/2cup oil
21/2cups warm water
Mix the flour and salt together. Measure out the water in a large bowl, sprinkle the yeast on top *i use instant* add the sugar, oil and milk. Then start mixing in the flour until a dough is formed. Then place on a flat surface *i use the same bowl* and knead until the dough is elastic *most times i just leave it when i get tired* the dough should be soft and non sticky, a mixer would make the job easier. Then oil the bowl place the dough leave to rise for 1hr or until it doubles in size. Punch down dough and divide into the number and shapes you want. Then roll up or fold depending on the shape u want, place in greased pans. Then let rise until doubled another 30mins to 1hr depending on how cold or hot your house is. Preheat your oven and then bake for 30mins or so depending on how hot your oven is! When its properly browned allow to cool a bit then bring out from the pan cool down some more and then break out your tea or groundnut or kulikuli or akara or........ Whatever! Enjoy.
Please google can also help you more.
#Dropsmike#

thanks alot breadplanet d mixer is it d same wit dat cake
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Wow....that's it I'm visiting you soon. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 06, 2015
Akposy:
Grey hair
Cc
Veave
Herzumpther
This is beautiful.
Veave gray hair rocks. tongue grin

Akposy you can take down the pics, this is a kitchen remember. kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DeCritique(m): 6:54am On Feb 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Welcome back!

How's school been treating you? Make sure you take a lot of hot food from the kitchen before you go back o! smiley cheesy

Thanks dear... I'm done with school. Was just recounting my cooking escapades then in school.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Nice. I would kill for the fish pepper soup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 06, 2015
Alubosa:

1. Habanero pepper
2. Cloves of garlic
3. Ginger
4. Cameroon pepper
5. Palm oyel (oil) grin

Thanks, i will try the spice later. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (3507) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.