Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,424 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:13 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5881478 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (3507) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 06, 2015
cococandy:
Eba and egusi.

Is this eba for you or for my 2 yr old. cheesy

See punishment o, abeg hide for closet, chop another one jor.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:52am On Feb 06, 2015
Chillisauce:

Is this eba for you or for my 2 yr old. cheesy

See punishment o, abeg hide for closet, chop another one jor.

grin
I couldn't even finish it. I don't eat much naturally except it is rice.

I just have something for rice that I can't explain.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 06, 2015
cococandy:
grin
I couldn't even finish it. I don't eat much naturally except it is rice.

I just have something for rice that I can't explain.

smiley ok.
if you didnt finish this eba , why bothered to eat. oh, i see... the meat!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:02am On Feb 06, 2015
Chillisauce:

smiley ok.
if you didnt finish this eba , why bothered to eat. oh, i see... the meat!!
grin meat is always a good motivator.
Besides soup alone can fill someone like me up.

Despite that I still manage to add weight sometimes angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 06, 2015
cococandy:
grin meat is always a good motivator.
Besides soup alone can fill someone like me up.

Despite that I still manage to add weight sometimes angry

Maybe its from the egusi soup, Plenty oil.
One spoon of oil is like 100 cal.

Do the maths

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:21am On Feb 06, 2015
Chillisauce:

Maybe its from the egusi soup, Plenty oil.
One spoon of oil is like 100 cal.

Do the maths
true. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 9:45am On Feb 06, 2015
Thank God It's Friday!

Brekkie: Milky white coffee with Agege bread, mackerel, cherry plum tomatoes, lettuce, and cucumber slices. No eggs for moi today as I've exceeded my self-imposed limit of 4 per week.

I know I should be having the whole wheat brown bread as per healthier option (eurgh!) but abeg, I'll settle for just one slice of Agege bread instead. I'll go for a run later in the day.

Good Morning House!

Cococandy's & Chillisauce, I dey feel una. cheesy grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 9:51am On Feb 06, 2015
cococandy:
wink

Efemenaxy I'm coming o. Expect me

Lol! No wahala.

Coco, does your phone's camera capture steam? You know, like when you snap pics of your food whilst still very hot?

Show me a pic soon dear. I'd like to know. Mine comes off looking kinda cloudy. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by giffty(f): 9:56am On Feb 06, 2015
cococandy:
Eba and egusi.
add more eba pls embarassed,wunt be enuf for both of us
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by halldoran: 10:12am On Feb 06, 2015
Chillisauce:

Incase you dont know, she cooked the cornflakes by adding boiled water she prepared to it.
btw, wetin concern you, wey your own food wey you cook?

Abeg who be dis aproko.
Wetin concern you too undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

kissy-kiss-kiss smiley

Now stop trying to shirk you assignment...re: Chillisauce's strange looking goat. tongue tongue

I am trying to bribe you with the kiss nau tongue tongue ,chillicsauce forgot about it eons ago...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
Poundo yam and okro soup.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Thank God It's Friday!

Brekkie: Milky white coffee with Agege bread, mackerel, cherry plum tomatoes, lettuce, and cucumber slices. No eggs for moi today as I've exceeded my self-imposed limit of 4 per week.

I know I should be having the whole wheat brown bread as per healthier option (eurgh!) but abeg, I'll settle for just one slice of Agege bread instead. I'll go for a run later in the day.

Good Morning House!

Cococandy's & Chillisauce, I dey feel una. cheesy grin grin

I will pretend I didn't read that cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 2:00pm On Feb 06, 2015
ladynice:

thanks alot breadplanet d mixer is it d same wit dat cake
Yes but with the hook not d whisk. And its the heavy duty mixers o not these tiny ones. Those ones fit catch fire with bread dough. I simply use my hands to knead.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ladynice: 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
ok thanks breadplanet
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Lol! No wahala.

Coco, does your phone's camera capture steam? You know, like when you snap pics of your food whilst still very hot?

Show me a pic soon dear. I'd like to know. Mine comes off looking kinda cloudy. cheesy
i will try and see if it does
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
giffty:
add more eba pls embarassed,wunt be enuf for both of us
ok smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by giffty(f): 4:34pm On Feb 06, 2015
cococandy:
ok smiley
lol,thnks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
EfemenaXY:
Boiled yam, plantain, and fish pepper soup served with palm oil to warm the cockles this cold and frosty wintry night.

Dessert - Oranges, Apples, and... cool cheesy

Herzumpther and Moca: Avocados as requested, m'ladies kiss kiss

Oh Efe,thank u! kiss
Thank u so much.
U don't know how I appreciate this

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 06, 2015
I don't know if it's onlyy me this happens to.
I'm lactose intolerant and I hate it.
I can only take milk with pap.
It's so bad I don't drink our normal beverages or lipton/coffe and milk.
I thought it will stop but it's very stubborn.
Every day I will be buying milk I won't join in drinking sad
Okay o.
They said alternative is soy milk but I don't like it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by giffty(f): 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
i hope it uploads

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by giffty(f): 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
process

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BABE3: 8:33pm On Feb 06, 2015
moca:
Okay o.

Adults shouldn't be drinking milk. We were weaned for a reason. They're for babies and baby cows. cheesy

They say soy, rice, or almond milk are "better" alternatives. Not sure if they're any good.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
moca:
Okay o.
there are conflicting theories about soy milk and soy products and breeast cancers.
You can google 'soy and breasttt cancer' to read up the different articles on the issue although it is still an on-going research.

So far they (researchers and scientists) have been able to agree that it worsens the case for those who already have breastt cancers and has been shown to stimulate the growth of tumors in women with family history of cancers but they don't know yet if a woman who isn't prone to cancers may develop it when she consumes too much soy products.

They have adviced women to consume it in reasonable quantities and always stuff up on veggies and fruits for balance.

Well there's no smoke without Fire so me I kuku stop the soy kpam kpam. I can't be playing Russian roulette with my lovely brreasts grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BABE3: 8:50pm On Feb 06, 2015
cococandy:
there are conflicting theories about soy milk and soy products and breeast cancers.
You can google 'soy and breasttt cancer' to read up the different articles on the issue although it is still an on going research.

So far they (researchers and scientists) have been able to agree that it worsens the case for those who already have breastt cancers and has been shown to stimulate the growth of tumors in women with family history of cancers but they don't know yet if a woman who isn't prone to cancers may develop it when she consumes too much soy products.

They have adviced women to consume it in reasonable quantities and always stuff up on veggies and fruits for balance.

Well there's no smoke without Fire so me I kuku stop the soy kpam kpam. I can't be playing Russian roulette with my lovely brreasts grin

Every food is carcinogenic nowadays, especially in that yeye America.

I actually think foods are safer to eat in Nigeria than in America. You wonder why organic/real foods are so expensive in America.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 06, 2015
Herzumpther:
This is beautiful.
Veave gray hair rocks. tongue grin

Akposy you can take down the pics, this is a kitchen remember. kiss
Tanx.... I would do dat now
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:26pm On Feb 06, 2015
Herzumpther:
Poundo yam and okro soup.
Pounding yam is your hobby
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:32pm On Feb 06, 2015
BABE3:

I actually think foods are safer to eat in Nigeria than in America. You wonder why organic/real foods are so expensive in America.
that is absolutely correct. Naija food even tastes healthier grin
I can taste it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
Akposy:

Pounding yam is your hobby
Lmao.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
veave:

shocked shocked shocked

Warrrisdisssss shocked shocked
Na grey hair na
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2015
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mumuhari(m): 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
I am looking for wife to cook me some food.cococandy I like your food too much,can you be my wife.herzumpther how about you.i can marry as many as.money is not my problem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (3507) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Rafrik27, Cetona(f), Hollyb(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.