Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5863633 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (3502) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:09pm On Feb 06, 2015
Buhari:
I am looking for wife to cook me some food.cococandy I like your food too much,can you be my wife.herzumpther how about you.i can marry as many as. money is not my problem
prove it angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mumuhari(m): 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
cococandy:
prove it angry

So you have agree?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DeCritique(m): 11:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
cococandy:
prove it angry

Lolz... If hubby cash you, I no follow oh!! smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mumuhari(m): 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2015
Where is cococandy,are you from calabar?your food look like calabar.i really luv you.please marry me
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mumuhari(m): 11:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
DeCritique:

She is married?it's a lie.how can small girl like her have husband already.since when.i am ready for competishon with anybody to win her hand.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
Buhari:

So you have agree?
prove it first.
Let me send you my account number? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mumuhari(m): 11:47pm On Feb 06, 2015
cococandy:
prove it first.
Let me send you my account number? grin

Cococandy aure ni don Allah .i na son ka
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mumuhari(m): 11:48pm On Feb 06, 2015
kina da kyau sosai cococandy.
zan yi wa ka na dama
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
Buhari:
Where is cococandy,are you from calabar?your food look like calabar.i really luv you.please marry me
I can arrange a calabar girl for you. How much will you pay? angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:53pm On Feb 06, 2015
DeCritique:

me and him will share the money.
PDP. Share the money equal grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:54pm On Feb 06, 2015
Buhari:
kina da kyau sosai cococandy.
zan yi wa ka na dama
this one you're speaking in tongues .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:38am On Feb 07, 2015
cococandy:
me and him will share the money.
PDP. Share the money equal grin

Gbam!
life is short, biko cool

Buhari abi wetin your name, pls, be a mumu and prove your claim to me and my wife, after which you have to leave my wife alone angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:39am On Feb 07, 2015
alutacontinua:

Gbam!
life is short, biko cool

Buhari abi wetin your name, pls, be a mumu and prove your claim to me and my wife, after which you have to leave my wife alone angry
he has run away cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:25am On Feb 07, 2015
cococandy:
he has run away cheesy

lol
don't mind him cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:37am On Feb 07, 2015
I did Indian jalfrezi take out for lunch.

Wish I can learn how to make this embarassed

Indian food is one of the most delicious things ever. Just too complicated to understand their plenty condiments for making the sauces

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:58am On Feb 07, 2015
Buhari:
I am looking for wife to cook me some food.cococandy I like your food too much,can you be my wife.herzumpther how about you.i can marry as many as.money is not my problem.
Lol.

Cococandy will arrange a calabar girl for you. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:59am On Feb 07, 2015
Buhari:

She is married?it's a lie.how can small girl like her have husband already.since when.i am ready for competishon with anybody to win her hand.
Small ke?? Lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:16am On Feb 07, 2015
Herzumpther:
Small ke?? Lol.
don't mind him. Small respect he no get angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:38am On Feb 07, 2015
BABE3:

Adults shouldn't be drinking milk. We were weaned for a reason. They're for babies and baby cows. cheesy

They say soy, rice, or almond milk are "better" alternatives. Not sure if they're any good.
I don't believe u
Women,especially when they r older are adviced to take a cup of milk everyday.
So our nutritionists said. Even drs.
For bone erosion(whats d name again? Osteo something)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 07, 2015
cococandy:
there are conflicting theories about soy milk and soy products and breeast cancers.
You can google 'soy and breasttt cancer' to read up the different articles on the issue although it is still an on-going research.

So far they (researchers and scientists) have been able to agree that it worsens the case for those who already have breastt cancers and has been shown to stimulate the growth of tumors in women with family history of cancers but they don't know yet if a woman who isn't prone to cancers may develop it when she consumes too much soy products.

They have adviced women to consume it in reasonable quantities and always stuff up on veggies and fruits for balance.

Well there's no smoke without Fire so me I kuku stop the soy kpam kpam. I can't be playing Russian roulette with my lovely brreasts grin
Nne, all these people with their research eeh.
I dey fear o!
Actually, I hv tasted soy milk. Very bland. I just don't like it. I lv liquid milk so much and that one is d worst.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:56am On Feb 07, 2015
moca:

Nne, all these people with their research eeh.
I dey fear o!
Actually, I hv tasted soy milk. Very bland. I just don't like it. I lv liquid milk so much and that one is d worst.

try almond milk. I just discovered it ( few weeks ago) and it was awesome.
Made from ground almonds so it is even healthier And suitable for vegetarians. Taste better than dairy milk too.
No lactose or cholesterol. So you won't have those lactose intolerance reactions.

The only problem might be availability to you. But if you live close to any shoprite store or a big variety store similar to shoprite in huge stock, you may find it. I hope you do.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:05am On Feb 07, 2015
Moca I did small research for you. This first one is an online store and they sell for just 1,200 naira.

http://www.kaymu.com.ng/almond-milk-almond-breeze-vanilla-unsweetened-228360.html

This one is not online but they have it . Are you around lagos? Then you can try find them

http://www.mybelledonfull.com/2014/02/25/grocery-shopping-lagos-delis-supermarket/

And the ever popular Jumia has it too at the same 1200 naira.

http://www./health-alternative-plus-almond-milk-almond-breeze-vanilla-unsweetened-142267.html

Goodluck kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 07, 2015
Yesterday's dinner of pineapple.

Breakfast of rice and tea.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:35am On Feb 07, 2015
Herzumpther:
Yesterday's dinner of pineapple.

Breakfast of rice and tea.
and the drugs were the dessert? angry

Ndo my sister. Get well soon

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2015
cococandy:
and the drugs were the dessert? angry

Ndo my sister. Get well soon
Lol @ drug the dessert.

Thanks dear.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 07, 2015
Awwh,coco nwanyi oma kiss
Dalu nne.
I don't know why Effe bros come whisk u away b4 our very eyes.
I dey vex but u don't hide good thing now kiss

I will check it out today.
If I get,will let u know.

So interesting, now it entered my mind,so Efe is ur sis inlaw?
What a small world! cheesy
I hope she no dey fall hand o!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 07, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol @ drug the dessert.

Thanks dear.
Come this babe,u still dey sick?
R u pregnant? cheesy

Pls go and check ur system to know what's actually d problem.
Comprehensive tests will be in order.

Sorry my dear. Especially if it's typhoid.
It dealt mercilessly with me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 07, 2015
moca:

Come this babe,u still dey sick?
R u pregnant? cheesy

Pls go and check ur system to know what's actually d problem.
Comprehensive tests will be in order.

Sorry my dear. Especially if it's typhoid.
It dealt mercilessly with me.
Lol. Pregnant ke cheesy grin I'm not married to be pregnant na grin

I did a lab test yesterday and it showed malaria and typhoid so I got malaria drugs. I will go for proper treatment when I get to Lagos tomorrow........ The drugs made me so weak that i couldn't even go to the park talk more follow first bus. Tomorrow sha.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:34am On Feb 07, 2015
moca:
Awwh,coco nwanyi oma kiss
Dalu nne.
I don't know why Effe bros come whisk u away b4 our very eyes.
I dey vex but u don't hide good thing now kiss

I will check it out today.
If I get,will let u know.

So interesting, now it entered my mind,so Efe is ur sis inlaw?
What a small world! cheesy
I hope she no dey fall hand o!
smiley you're welcome.

Efe is my big sister-in-law o smiley.
Yet she hasn't done welcome things for me. I'm still waiting. angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 07, 2015
cococandy:
smiley you're welcome.

Efe is my big sister-in-law o smiley.
Yet she hasn't done welcome things for me. I'm still waiting. angry
Pardon her, she will do d needful.
I'm sure of that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 07, 2015
Herzumpther:
Lol. Pregnant ke cheesy grin I'm not married to be pregnant na grin

I did a lab test yesterday and it showed malaria and typhoid so I got malaria drugs. I will go for proper treatment when I get to Lagos tomorrow........ The drugs made me so weak that i couldn't even go to the park talk more follow first bus. Tomorrow sha.
Sorry darling kiss
Do a feacal test. It will help u chose ur medication. Don't just go and buy drugs pls, even if it's from ur dr without testing which one is compliant with ur body system.

Also, check ur environ.
Sorry.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 07, 2015
moca:

Sorry darling kiss
Do a feacal test. It will help u chose ur medication. Don't just go and buy drugs pls, even if it's from ur dr without testing which one is compliant with ur body system.

Also, check ur environ.
Sorry.
Thanks dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (3502) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PrinceofAgoAre(m), Silentgroper(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.