Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,919 members, 7,902,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5937459 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (3528) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 2:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
uzoo: This was what i made for dinner today ,CHICKEN SHAWARMA WITH GRILLED LIVER KEBABS

Just added one sausage each to two of the wraps,i wish i had enough to make more wraps

made a spicey tahini sauce , which i later poured all over the liver .

whats in the skewers? - sprinkled Some olive oil on the green,red peppers ,cucumbers,pineapple and grilled liver(dont like to eat raw onions ,so didn't add it)

garnished with some grape fruits. smiley

uzoo, I'm drooling.... tongue (especially at that first dish)!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 2:36pm On Aug 18, 2013
ogugua88: Steamed string beans, cherry tomato salad, rosemary potatoes, and New York steak. *licks lips*

Lawd have mercy!! That looks delish ogugua!! tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 2:51pm On Aug 18, 2013
Tilapia & carrot curry.

For the recipe, please visit my blog: www.stellasmeza..com

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 18, 2013

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uzoo: 5:31pm On Aug 18, 2013
Stellasmeza: Home-made red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting.

Now i know you are truly back...send me some of those cakes... cry my sweet tooth is back cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uzoo: 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2013
@tjSkii
You're welcome dear. smiley

DICKtator: Wow!!!!

Y'all should pity your conveniences. With tha kinda foods i see here, it would really be pathetic what y'all be defecating out !!!!!

grin grin grin grin

HOW GROSS AND NASTY... angry
Now i truly have lost my appetite.....mmtttccchheeeewww.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 5:48am On Aug 19, 2013
joeydozzy:

joeydozzy, come let's share. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 5:49am On Aug 19, 2013
uzoo:

Now i know you are truly back...send me some of those cakes... cry my sweet tooth is back cry

uzoo, keep an eye out for that yellow DHL van. A slice is on it's way smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tjskii(f): 9:19am On Aug 19, 2013
@stella,pls gimme the recipe for d tilapia and carrot curry,shebi it can be eaten with rice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uzoo: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
Stellasmeza:

uzoo, keep an eye out for that yellow DHL van. A slice is on it's way smiley

will do.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uzoo: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
i am starving !! cry cry

Enough WEIGHT WATCHING, i'm heading down to COLD STONE ,NOW.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tjskii(f): 5:17pm On Aug 20, 2013
@uzoo which side dis coldstone dey for lagos,av heard so much bout it,
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uzoo: 5:48pm On Aug 20, 2013
tjskii: @uzoo which side dis coldstone dey for lagos,av heard so much bout it,

@ THE PALMS LEKKI (just in the same premises as SHOPRITE LEKKI)

@ DOMINOS PIZZA on Admiralty Way Lekki Phase 1. (upstairs).

Once you've tried their toffee ice cream with brownie and almond mix on waffle cone in the cup.You will forget you have a home to go to.You need to see me ,i'm just a kid whenver i get to the flavour section. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Aug 20, 2013
uzoo:

Once you've tried their toffee ice cream with brownie and almond mix on waffle cone in the cup.You will forget you have a home to go to.You need to see me ,i'm just a kid whenver i get to the flavour section. cheesy cheesy

Enough enjoyment! Have u tried the Domino's suya pizza?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uzoo: 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2013
CFCfan:

Enough enjoyment! Have u tried the Domino's suya pizza?

no,not really a pizza person,but i think i'll try it out next time. I bet its as spicy as the road side suya.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uzoo: 6:14pm On Aug 23, 2013
@Ogugua88
@stellasmeza
@ every other food poster

where did every one go , ....my tummy is rumbling.

This weekend i'm not going into that kitchen .

i'm going to eat what anyone cooks....lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2013
uzoo:

Hmmm..na ow much
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 7:10pm On Aug 24, 2013
tjskii: @stella,pls gimme the recipe for d tilapia and carrot curry,shebi it can be eaten with rice

Hi tjskii. Sorry, I'm just now seeing this. I am editing the video for this recipe and I should have it done by tomorrow. I'll be sure to post it here so you can make it at home smiley Yes, you can eat this with rice or any other kind of starch.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2013
uzoo: @Ogugua88
@stellasmeza
@ every other food poster

where did every one go , ....my tummy is rumbling.

This weekend i'm not going into that kitchen .

i'm going to eat what anyone cooks....lol.

uzoo, I'm here my dear. Are you still on kitchen strike? Lol! What are you going to eat?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 7:39pm On Aug 24, 2013
Carnival rice (my creation), Beef stew with potatoes & spinach.For the rice recipe:
www.stellasmeza..com

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ikekings(m): 7:50pm On Aug 24, 2013
Enough!!! It's time to comment jare... Coloured rice? How did you do that?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 8:58pm On Aug 24, 2013
that must be alooot of colouring..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Skinni10ne: 9:02pm On Aug 24, 2013
@Stellasmeza
Colored rice?
Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Bookmarked ur blog smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kieryn(f): 10:55pm On Aug 24, 2013
Sauteed cabbage and chicken w/ onion rice.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
Nice.. how you do that ^
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2013
ikekings: Enough!!! It's time to comment jare... Coloured rice? How did you do that?

Ikekings, that link will take you to my blog. I've written down the recipe wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 10:52pm On Aug 25, 2013
lepasharon: that must be alooot of colouring..

Lepasharon, I used very, very little. The food coloring I used was very potent.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2013
Skinni10ne: @Stellasmeza
Colored rice?
Thanks for sharing the recipe.
Bookmarked ur blog smiley

Skinni1One, you're welcome! I hope you get to give it a try smiley . Thanks for bookmarking my blog! Please follow to get instant updates every time I post a new recipe smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jairamichelle(f): 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2013
my dinner rice chicken and greens cool[color=#770077][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 25, 2013
Hi, jairamichelle.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by geekybabe(f): 12:08am On Aug 26, 2013
so i've been following dis thread and i must say, there are some great cooks here. anyways, i love cooking too, and spend most hours on food network, when i'm watching tv. i love making simple meals with ingredients i can find in the house.

so here is a simple meal i made: Marshed potatoes cooked with chicken stock, pepper, onions, fish(marshed), fried eggs, and a dressing of cucumber. it actually is very simple and tastes fine. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shugajay(m): 12:42am On Aug 26, 2013
I jux stumbled on dz thread.. Nice meals, I must say.. I had spags wiv eggs for diner..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (3528) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: esof1(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.