Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Can You Give Yoϋя Spouse Yoϋя ATM Card For Her Upkeep? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Give Yoϋя Spouse Yoϋя ATM Card For Her Upkeep? (902 Views)

His Girlfriend Wants To Turn Him To An Atm Card / Your Boyfriend Is Not Responsible For Your Upkeep / How Much Does The Average Woman Need To Upkeep Herself Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Give Yoϋя Spouse Yoϋя ATM Card For Her Upkeep? by ashmanpolo: 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
Seriously i gave mine my ATM card and password for one whole week to use @ school.... Guess what, she withdrew only 3K from an account worth over 2M.
Isn't she the best babe ever?
Re: Can You Give Yoϋя Spouse Yoϋя ATM Card For Her Upkeep? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2012
grin
Re: Can You Give Yoϋя Spouse Yoϋя ATM Card For Her Upkeep? by mashnino(m): 11:12pm On Dec 05, 2012
lmao...

criously?...OP

give her 5 more times...

den cum bak and gve me d feed back..

you bloody liar...
Re: Can You Give Yoϋя Spouse Yoϋя ATM Card For Her Upkeep? by ashmanpolo: 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
mashnino: lmao...

criously?...OP

give her 5 more times...

you bloody liar...

St.upid boy I'm not lying joor
Re: Can You Give Yoϋя Spouse Yoϋя ATM Card For Her Upkeep? by mashnino(m): 11:16pm On Dec 05, 2012
lmao...

y are u wynin lyk a girl..

OP u no well..

i say give her 5 more times den cum bak here and xplain to us
Re: Can You Give Yoϋя Spouse Yoϋя ATM Card For Her Upkeep? by ashmanpolo: 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2012

y are u wynin lyk a girl..

OP u no well..

i say give her 5 more times den cum bak here and xplain to us

Mash, i swear ϑis is like the umpteenth time i'm doing it but ϑis last one whipped a frenzy down my spine
Re: Can You Give Yoϋя Spouse Yoϋя ATM Card For Her Upkeep? by mashnino(m): 11:30pm On Dec 05, 2012
^^^

hmmmm....

is she nigerian?
Re: Can You Give Yoϋя Spouse Yoϋя ATM Card For Her Upkeep? by ashmanpolo: 11:33pm On Dec 05, 2012
mashnino: ^^^

hmmmm....

is she nigerian?

She's more Nigerian than me
Re: Can You Give Yoϋя Spouse Yoϋя ATM Card For Her Upkeep? by Elebiju: 11:47pm On Dec 05, 2012

criously?...OP

give her 5 more times...

you bloody liar...
no no no it is bad to speak foul about people u don't know,do u think everybody is greedy like u?I also did same thing for my babe and she has been prudent in spending,this kinda lady is rare but I dunno how long they've been together
Re: Can You Give Yoϋя Spouse Yoϋя ATM Card For Her Upkeep? by Ndoz(m): 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
At op akuko

Re: Can You Give Yoϋя Spouse Yoϋя ATM Card For Her Upkeep? by digitalgeorgy(m): 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
ashmanpolo: Guess what, she withdrew only 3K from an account worth over 2M.
oga no vex.. U don lie!
If u have 2million in your account, you wont pay dis kind of rough play with ur atm card..
Simple question.. Have you ever given you gfrnd N500k before??
Re: Can You Give Yoϋя Spouse Yoϋя ATM Card For Her Upkeep? by Mynd44: 12:06am On Dec 06, 2012
Liar caught. I don't have time now else I would have gone through your posting history
Re: Can You Give Yoϋя Spouse Yoϋя ATM Card For Her Upkeep? by HARDDON: 12:17am On Dec 06, 2012
Op , wonda y dey r beefing you oo.

Dey must be so used to ajekpako gurls ......ωнo haven't seen that kinda money in their entire life and therefore when dis kinda opportunity creps in, dey just wano drain it out.

Ƒoя all the haters in d house, 2mils is but a chicken change to som gurls out there ! Bsides, they got thiers, so ενεη removing from your Acnt is less tot abt.

Roll with women who don't have to see you with your small 1 milla as an upgrade and rare privilege.... Anyways, poor mentality in waves tru d land ! OUCH!
Re: Can You Give Yoϋя Spouse Yoϋя ATM Card For Her Upkeep? by dmcdad: 1:19am On Dec 06, 2012
Pure lámbá...
Re: Can You Give Yoϋя Spouse Yoϋя ATM Card For Her Upkeep? by Caracta(f): 1:35am On Dec 06, 2012
Super story...
Re: Can You Give Yoϋя Spouse Yoϋя ATM Card For Her Upkeep? by tai2(m): 3:45am On Dec 06, 2012
ashmanpolo: Seriously i gave mine my ATM card and password for one whole week to use @ school.... Guess what, she withdrew only 3K from an account worth over 2M.
Isn't she the best babe ever?

Beware, she might be setting you up for the big withdrawal...lol.
Re: Can You Give Yoϋя Spouse Yoϋя ATM Card For Her Upkeep? by fukcwitme(f): 4:29am On Dec 06, 2012
Her Upkeep? Dont need a man's cash, I got my own mula baby.
Re: Can You Give Yoϋя Spouse Yoϋя ATM Card For Her Upkeep? by Abali1(m): 4:34am On Dec 06, 2012
@Op, I don't doubt your story cos I have a friend whose ATM card is still with his girl friend. Moreover, one of my female cousins once dated a banker who left his ATM card with her, cos he doesn't want the girl running to him everytime she needed money.
But I think it's risky doing that.
Re: Can You Give Yoϋя Spouse Yoϋя ATM Card For Her Upkeep? by ashmanpolo: 6:20am On Dec 06, 2012
Elebiju: no no no it is bad to speak foul about people u don't know,do u think everybody is greedy like u?I also did same thing for my babe and she has been prudent in spending,this kinda lady is rare but I dunno how long they've been together

2 years
Re: Can You Give Yoϋя Spouse Yoϋя ATM Card For Her Upkeep? by Mynd44: 6:29am On Dec 06, 2012
If this is true, the girl does not realy care about money
Re: Can You Give Yoϋя Spouse Yoϋя ATM Card For Her Upkeep? by ashmanpolo: 6:42am On Dec 06, 2012
Some peeps here are sceptical about the possibility of me givin' my girl my card; some with the amount in the account; while some with the authenticity of this gist...consequently sagging out the good life meant for this thread.
Well the truth is that as less verbose as the O-post is, every statement here is Very very true.
Pls let's enliven this thread by answering the question... Can u give ur spouse ϋя ATM card?
Re: Can You Give Yoϋя Spouse Yoϋя ATM Card For Her Upkeep? by mashnino(m): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2012
I can't give my gal my atm card..

Until i have assurance that she's d right one
Re: Can You Give Yoϋя Spouse Yoϋя ATM Card For Her Upkeep? by ashmanpolo: 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2012
mashnino: I can't give my gal my atm card..

Until i have assurance that she's d right one

Right one as in WIFE?

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Myths Women (still) Believe About Men / Is There Still Hope For Me? / South African Businessman Milton Married Four Women On The Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.