Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,439 members, 7,937,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 09:32 PM

Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target (12984 Views)

Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by baby124: 4:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
Peterwins: I have been in the banking sector and this is a piece of cake.

She should simply go with a colleague. Case closed. Professional ethics demands this despite the pressure to meet targets.
If the "uncle" has no ulterior motive, then he would not mind seeing her with a colleague to pick the cheque during banking hours.

I have a friend who actually drove his wife (a banker) to a hotel to collect a cheque from a male customer on a saturday!!!. Guess what? The wife stormed back to the car from the hotel (husband was waiting in the car for her) without the cheque narrating how the customer was trying to manipulate her to sleep with him before collecting the cheque. She "thought" it will be professional for her to enter the hotel without her husband accompanying her to the hotel room.... husband also thought same, hence his willingness to remain in the hotel car park not even to wait in the lobby.

There is a female banker who recently got raped in a hotel here in Abuja. The rapist drugged her, raped her and stole her car. Thank GOD she came out alive.

Working in the banking industry some few years ago exposed me to the good, bad and ugly sides of the Nigeria banking industry.

The unwholesome deposit targets have actually driven some female bankers (even married ones) into corporate prostitution with or without their husband's knowledge. Quite sad.

Gbam o! You described naija in its totality. Who will you arrest? The big man trying to feed you? You may even get locked up for false accusation upon all the rape and beating. Abeg, let us leave story. Nigeria is a very crazy society, bereft of morals. And na dem dey attend church pass. Our female lawyers and members of the national assembly need to do better for the female child in Nigeria. It is too bad. In fact, i must enter that national assembly.
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by maclatunji: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
^Hehehehe...
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Boss13: 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2012
armyofone: Aren't you being double standard eh? Here is a woman who is in need of money and someone is offering her the money-OP didn't say she will be collecting the money in the 'hotel bedroom' or at midnight.

that's why we pray to marry guys with real head on their shoulder. a real man with good and real head on his shoulder should be able to provide for his lady. maybe money for doing business etc madam here is working hard, spare her jo grin

For real and you are still fighting for equality! Since you want equality, share the financial burden too. Nonsense
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
I intended to ignore coogar and his myopic views but then I have to comment again . . .

for those saying he had a hidden agenda for asking her to meet him in a hotel . . . Did he actually request the meeting be held in his room? What if he had the intention of meeting her at the lobby or bar or restaurant

I wonder why it's so easy for people to jump to baseless conclusions! undecided

For those saying she could be molested, wouldn't that solve the problem if she went in the company of her colleagues or even husband

What exactly is this 7-page argument about
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
chaircover:

Isnt this scenario much different from an uncle family friend?

My account manager picks up and delivers money to me in my shop. . . . .but it wouldnt even cross my mind to get him to bring it to me in my bedroom at home or a in a hotel room.

Anyway each to his own and if the poster feels comfortable sending his wife to the hotel to pick up the cheque, then that is his choice . . .. at the end of the day . . . . Its the system I blame.

You are making the assumption that he's requesting they meet in the room. The poster NEVER said that. So if you are out of town and lodged in a hotel, you wont ask your AO to meet you there if you can't make it to the bank

Na wah oh . . .

It's convenient for you to accept the scenarios you agree with and ignore the ones you don't!
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by coogar: 7:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ujujoan: I intended to ignore coogar and his myopic views but then I have to comment again . . .

you don't need to comment.....
my opinion still stands - it's insulting for any man to ask a married woman to meet him in a hotel. if you have been asked to do such, you have been insulted!

for those saying he had a hidden agenda for asking her to meet him in a hotel . . . Did he actually request the meeting be held in his room? What if he had the intention of meeting her at the lobby or bar or restaurant

yes - meet her where her drinks could be spiked. she would then become unconscious and the fool would take her upstairs and the rest is history - while a mumu husband stays at home waiting for his "hardworking" wife.

because prevention is better than cure.....

For those saying she could be molested, wouldn't that solve the problem if she went in the company of her colleagues or even husband

wouldn't the problem be solved if she avoids the situation completely? can you not read peterwin's comments? husband going there or not makes no difference. she cannot go in with someone who has no business with the bank. its not professional so she must go alone or go with her colleagues......and i can bet if she goes in with her colleagues, the deal would be called off. nor be naija men?
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2012
coogar:

you don't need to comment.....
my opinion still stands - it's insulting for any man to ask a married woman to meet him in a hotel. if you have been asked to do such, you have been insulted!

yes - meet her where her drinks could be spiked. she would then become unconscious and the fool would take her upstairs and the rest is history - while a mumu husband stays at home waiting for his "hardworking" wife.

because prevention is better than cure.....

wouldn't the problem be solved if she avoids the situation completely? can you not read peterwin's comments? husband going there or not makes no difference. she cannot go in with someone who has no business with the bank. its not professional so she must go alone or go with her colleagues......and i can bet if she goes in with her colleagues, the deal would be called off. nor be naija men?

Peterwins gave one scenario out of hundreds of cases which he decided to ignore!
Is he seriously saying that in all his years as a banker, he has NEVER seen a situation where AOs met customers in hotels/homes and didn't end up being molested
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 07, 2012

1 Like

Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by SisiKill1: 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
That's the part I couldn't get past. . .when did hotel become room?

That's why I kukuma stayed away from the entire debate. If we can't establish an itty bitty detail like that. . .what's the point? cheesy cheesy

I'm laughing at people bringing poor Cynthia's case up as an example for why women shouldn't go to hotels. For Everyone one Cynthia, there have been a million non-Cynthias, so what does that prove? Besides, Cynthia met strangers, In OP's case this is someone his wife knows. . .how's he gonna kill, rape and kidnap her?

Me. . . I still have faith in men oh! Call me naive or Caucasian or Selena Gomez but I still have faith that there are men out there who aren't ruled by their libido, men who will only go as far as a woman is gonna let them (I know that can be a hard concept to grasp especially after reading this thread, I tell ya one is almost inclined to believe men don't have self control and will jump anything with a heartbeat and it is always money for hand, back for ground with them.

Even if that ends up being the case. . .that uncle wants a little sum'n sum'n does OP not trust his wife to look the man up and down, spit in his face and walk away? If he doesn't then they obviously have bigger issues to address than hotel or no hotel.

Finally to all the "Safety Inspectors", I wanna ask, are you telling us there has never been stories of men killed and kidnapped in the cause of doing business? I is jest aksing oh because the way y'all are going on and on and on and on about kidnapping, raaaping, killing. . .one is once again inclined to believe it is ONLY women who get the wrong end of that stick (Okay that didn't come out right, there is obviously no right end of that stick. Abeg jare, It's friday and I am too tired to think of another idiom or whachumacallit. Y'all get what I mean. . . cheesy
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
chaircover:

yes the poster didnt mention hotel room but you and I both know that the odds of it being a room transaction outweigh the odds that it will be done in the hotel restaurant.

If he is a family friend, then why not just go to the house and use that opportunity to see the whole family?

. . . .and no it is very unlikely that I will be lodged in a hotel alone outside of my usual abode in Nigeria and even more unlikely that I will invite my account officer into my hotel/room . . .but I am speaking for me and maybe thats why I cant understand why it seems OK for a woman to knowingly walk into something like this without any fear for her own safety.

I am surprised sha; because we all know that if anything untoward does happen, its very unlikely that the woman will get any joy from the legal system and I would have thought that this alone, would make women a lot more careful when they find themselves in these kinds of situations.

Anyway like I said . .each to their own. I am not a banker and I dont need to see strange men in strange locations so there is no need for me to drink panadol for soneone elses headache and the most that I will say, when I read a "banker rapped" story on Linda Ikejis blog is to say eeeyaaaaaa! . . .and blame the husband for not doing enough to protect his wife.

Actually, I know no such thing. Could be his intention was to meet her at the hotel lobby and hand the cheque over to her . . . You really shouldn't conclude otherwise!

This things happen everyday and true, people get molested that way, but not in a lot of cases!

I'm talking from experience . . . I've had meetings in hotels, sometimes in the rooms. I wouldn't be so stup1d to meet a man who's likely to molest me in his room. But when it's people I work with, I can confidently do my work without fear of being molested!
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by coogar: 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ujujoan:

Peterwins gave one scenario out of hundreds of cases which he decided to ignore!
Is he seriously saying that in all his years as a banker, he has NEVER seen a situation where AOs met customers in hotels/homes and didn't end up being molested

why should i take such risks?
if there's a 1% chance my wife could be molested in a hotel i would rather avoid the situation completely. how do i explain myself if she gets molested in a hotel?

1 Like

Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sisi_Kill: That's the part I couldn't get past. . .when did hotel become room?

That's why I kukuma stayed away from the entire debate. If we can't establish an itty bitty detail like that. . .what's the point? cheesy cheesy

I'm laughing at people bringing poor Cynthia's case up as an example for why women shouldn't go to hotels. For Everyone one Cynthia, there have been a million non-Cynthias, so what does that prove? Besides, Cynthia met strangers, In OP's case this is someone his wife knows. . .how's he gonna kill, rape and kidnap her?

Me. . . I still have faith in men oh! Call me naive or Caucasian or Selena Gomez but I still have faith that there are men out there who aren't ruled by their libido, men who will only go as far as a woman is gonna let them (I know that can be a hard concept to grasp especially after reading this thread, I tell ya one is almost inclined to believe men don't have self control and will jump anything with a heartbeat and it is always money for hand, back for ground with them.

Even if that ends up being the case. . .that uncle wants a little sum'n sum'n does OP not trust his wife to look the man up and down, spit in his face and walk away? If he doesn't then they obviously have bigger issues to address than hotel or no hotel.

Finally to all the "Safety Inspectors", I wanna ask, are you telling us there has never been stories of men killed and kidnapped in the cause of doing business? I is jest aksing oh because the way y'all are going on and on and on and on about kidnapping, raaaping, killing. . .one is once again inclined to believe it is ONLY women go get the wrong end of that stick (Okay that didn't come out right, there is obviously no right end of that stick. Abeg jare, It's friday and I am too tired to think of another idiom or whachumacallit. Y'all get what I mean. . . cheesy

The thing tire me my sister. . . So because the man wants to sleep with her, mumu OP's wife will lie down and open her legs So the man doesn't even trust his wife

How sure are they that the man wants to meet in a room

What if he's lodged in a suite and wants the meeting held in the palour

I get that Nigerians are getting paranoid, but comparing this issue to cynthia's case (God rest her soul), is a desperate attempt to give credence to a meaningless argument!
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
coogar:

if there's a 1% chance my wife could be molested in a hotel i would rather avoid the situation completely. how do i explain myself if she gets molested in a hotel?

Do women only get molested in hotels

There's always at least 1% chance that a woman may get molested. We've heard cases of women getting raped in churches during vigil, special prayers e.t.c.

Goodluck caging your wife!
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by coogar: 8:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ujujoan:
Do women only get molested in hotels

so because hotels are not the only place a woman can be molested, i should then push her there where a useless hörny billy-goat is waiting for her with his evil plans? i am sure you skipped logic classes in school!

There's always at least 1% chance that a woman may get molested. We've heard cases of women getting raped in churches during vigil, special prayers e.t.c.

the chances are far slimmer, my friend!
on this occasion, a man would be waiting for her in a hotel(a venue very secluded with alcohol and drugs easily accessible) plus a bed! only an idiotic husband would then send his wife to a lion's den. cynthia's killers were waiting for her just like this crooked uncle would be waiting for this married woman - what should one not be worried about?

she's not complained to you she's being caged, has she?
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by dayokanu(m): 8:15pm On Dec 07, 2012
coogar:

Theres a 1% chance your wife can have an accident driving a car, So stop her from driving,

Theres a 1% chance her brothers or father can rappee her, So she shouldnt visit her brothers and family

Theres a chance her Boss, pastor, driver etc can drug her and rapppee her. So she shouldnt go out.

Theres a 1% chance Boko haram might visit her church next Sunday so she shouldnt go to church. Just sit at home all day.

Heck theres a 1% chance a trailer might lose control and even come and kill her inside the house so where she go stay now? maybe on the tree. tree sef might faill

i taya oo
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
lol
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by coogar: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
dayokanu:
Theres a 1% chance your wife can have an accident driving a car, So stop her from driving,

auto-accident is not rapë!

Theres a 1% chance her brothers or father can rappee her, So she shouldnt visit her brothers and family

unlike you, i did not marry into a family of lunatics.....

Theres a chance her Boss, pastor, driver etc can drug her and rapppee her. So she shouldnt go out.

so where would my wife and all these people meet up and get drugged? are you a goat?

Theres a 1% chance Boko haram might visit her church next Sunday so she shouldnt go to church. Just sit at home all day.

boko haram bombing is not räpe!

Heck theres a 1% chance a trailer might lose control and even come and kill her inside the house so where she go stay now? maybe on the tree. tree sef might fall
i taya oo

tree falling to kill my wife is not räpe!
you see, all your examples are grossly irrelevant!

let me repeat in case you are suffering from a pink eye - if there's a 1% chance my wife could be räped, i would rather avoid the situation. i will give you one more chance to redeem yourself from your acute stupidity....
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by BABE3: 9:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ujujoan:

If "caging" is what you call my husband reasoning, warning and protecting me from pot-bellied uncles, then I'm happy being caged.

Tenks.

1 Like

Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ok it is in a hotel but can the wife go with her husband to pickup the check?
If the answer is no,then forget it.
Thanks Coogar,babe and chaircover for being reasonable in this conversation
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by SisiKill1: 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
dayokanu:

Heck theres a 1% chance a trailer might lose control and even come and kill her inside the house so where she go stay now? maybe on the tree. tree sef might faill

i taya oo

ROTFLMAO!!!! Why do I suddenly see a lot of wives wrapped in bubbles?

Ain't nothin' can touch her now!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't know anyone who will say the husband can't go with her. . .why it isn't even the thing do in the first place especially since the both seem to know him, is beyond me.

Y'all keep shifting goal post and calling it reasonable conversation.

1 Like

Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by coogar: 9:57pm On Dec 07, 2012
Baby mama: Ok it is in a hotel but can the wife go with her husband to pickup the check?

i don't even think that option should be considered.....
according to peterwins...even if the husband waits outside, these men would still attempt to molest the gullible female bankers....

BABE!:

If "caging" is what you call my husband reasoning, warning and protecting me from pot-bellied uncles, then I'm happy being caged.
Tenks.

Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by maclatunji: 10:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
BABE!:

Tenks.

Hehehehe... thank you, you have been terrific on this thread! Freedom ko Freetown ni. #Nonsense
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by SisiKill1: 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2012
Lmao! Oooh! I like the sneaky slip in of word there. . .Of course anyone who is GULLIBLE is gonna get taken advantage of where they may be but OP hasn't said his wife is gullible now has he? Or y'all automatically think she is because. . .she is not cowering in fear somewhere, afraid of her own shadow because it is a big bad world out there??

Oy Veh!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by BABE3: 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2012
Baby mama: Ok it is in a hotel but can the wife go with her husband to pickup the check?

Welcome.

maclatunji:
Hehehehe... thank you, you have been terrific on this thread! Freedom ko Freetown ni. #Nonsense

It amuses me that some Nigerian women have been so westernized, they're insensible.

I'm happy to be led my husband. If I don't trust his decisions, then why are we even married ?

1 Like

Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by coogar: 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Lmao! Oooh! I like the sneaky slip in of word there. . .Of course anyone who is GULLIBLE is gonna get taken advantage of where they may be but OP hasn't said his wife is gullible now has he? Or y'all automatically think she is because. . .she is not cowering in fear somewhere, afraid of her own shadow because it is a big bad world out there??

Oy Veh!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

simply put - you are naive!

these pot-bellied naija men have a different mentality to what obtains in the west. give an average naija man a smile and he would assume you are down for sex. the moment this woman arrives at the hotel - her gullibility status becomes confirmed. the crooked uncle would instantly assume she's down for whatever he offers her. you cannot blame the uncle though - some other morally bankrupt women in the past have serviced his loins so they tend to believe all women are dogs....

BABE!:

Welcome.
It amuses me that some Nigerian women have been so westernized, they're insensible.

I'm happy to be led my husband. If I don't trust his decisions, then why are we even married ?

Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Boss13: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ujujoan: I intended to ignore coogar and his myopic views but then I have to comment again . . .

I so badly wish you are the OPs wife and I pray you fall in a similar situation. It is so easy to comment but how would your perspective be when it is you.
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
BABE!:

Welcome.

It's amuses me that some Nigerian women have been so westernized, they're insensible.

Rule of thumb
Check any woman telling you how she is all that and does not need any man blah blah blah,I am a superwoman blah
Most of the time they don't have a man

No be today persin begin see aboki with bow and arrow grin
That is just the cold na.ked truth
This subject has absolutely nothing to do with caging women
Any woman that has a man knows to run such a suggestion by her man and any man that loves that woman knows it is an inappropriate suggestion because he is thinking like a man and knows exactly what that other man is capable of doing
Safety from molestation entails being one step ahead of your possible attacker and that also involves preventing being found in vulnerable situations
The incidence of rape in Nigeria is now 84% according to a recent study and people are arguing about a woman taking precautions
I would rather err on the side of over reaction than being naive,you can't unbreak an egg.
It is a better place to be

1 Like

Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Kobojunkie: 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
chaircover:

Kobo you sometimes make me laugh . . . .. Nigeria is so very different from the west and I dont know about banking in the US o! but here in the UK, you take your money to the banking hall and pay it in, No one comes to meet you in your office, hotel, club wherreva!

For the record, I havent got an issue with hotels in Nigeria, but I certainly wont let down my guard in a Nigerian hotel as I would do in the UK. . . . and if I were a banker in Nigeria, I will have it at the back of my mind that any man asking me to pick up money from his hotel room may have something else on his mind and it will be very very naive and silly of me to go on there not having an escape plan just in case.

This is the Nigeria that I know. . . . I am NOT an Internet Nigerian as coined by John Doe.

People like you make me laugh everyday, and it is mentality like yours that is reason why slowly and surely that country continues to fall in the hands of foreigners by the piece.

The same Nigeria has thousands of foreigners flocking in on a regular basis, to stay at these hotels that you are here screaming is too bad for you. The same Nigerian hotels house the Chinese, Indians, Italians, etc. that show up on a regular basis to snatch up jobs even in remote areas in that country. Rather than re-visit reality to be sure that outdated-picture of Nigeria you have still exists, you are quick hear to proclaim you know of Nigeria that has changes so much from the picture you continue to paint? What is wrong with you people? Are you IMMUNE to change or something?
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Kobojunkie: 10:27pm On Dec 07, 2012
I stay in hotels when I am in Nigeria. My siblings do too. My own mother stays in a hotel whenever she is in town . . . rather than go stay in the home in the village. Rather than open your eyes to the changes that have occured, you all are still here spewing lies, with no evidence by the way, just so you can posture yourselves as people who know of Nigeria in some way? Isn't that not INSANITY??
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by bjcole(m): 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
when a woman is married, she is responsible to her husband, her desires are unto her husband & he rules over her, dats how God made it, in view of this, d husband is directly & indirectly responsible 4 d safety & security of his wife. He is d first person 2 ask if any wrong happens 2 his wife, if caging wil guarrantee d safety f his woman, why not? U r daughters of Eve, d world has nt recovered 4rm ur grandmother silly mistakes in d garden of eden.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When Your Child Isn't As Intelligent As You / . / As Parents, What Are The Most Common Words Use With Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.