Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,454 members, 7,968,252 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 10:01 PM

Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target (13021 Views)

Woman Caught By Her In-laws With Her Husband's Friend In A Hotel / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) / Pregnant Wife Caught With Another Man In A Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by coogar: 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
Baby mama:

Rule of thumb
Check any woman telling you how she is all that and does not need any man blah blah blah,I am a superwoman blah
Most of the time they don't have a man

No be today persin begin see aboki with bow and arrow grin
That is just the cold na.ked truth
This subject has absolutely nothing to do with caging women
Any woman that has a man knows to run such a suggestion by her man and any man that loves that woman knows it is an inappropriate suggestion because he is thinking like a man and knows exactly what that other man is capable of doing
Safety from molestation entails being one step ahead of your possible attacker and that also involves preventing being found in vulnerable situations
The incidence of rape in Nigeria is now 84% according to a recent study and people are arguing about a woman taking precautions
I would rather err on the side of over reaction than being naive,you can't unbreak an egg.
It is a better place to be

hahahahaha.......lmao@you can't unbreak an egg(words of wisdom)!
a molested woman is scarred for life.....it's the same husband that would bear the brunt of rehabilitating his wife back to normalcy should something happen. prevention is better than cure.....

bjcole: when a woman is married, she is responsible to her husband, her desires are unto her husband & he rules over her, dats how God made it, in view of this, d husband is directly & indirectly responsible 4 d safety & security of his wife. He is d first person 2 ask if any wrong happens 2 his wife, if caging wil guarrantee d safety f his woman, why not? U r daughters of Eve, d world has nt recovered 4rm ur grandmother silly mistakes in d garden of eden.

dang it - don't take this ish personal now.....
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by BABE3: 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
Coogar you go hard! (Pun intended) kiss wink

Baby mama:
Rule of thumb
Check any woman telling you how she is all that and does not need any man blah blah blah,I am a superwoman blah
Most of the time they don't have a man

No be today persin begin see aboki with bow and arrow grin
That is just the cold na.ked truth
This subject has absolutely nothing to do with caging women
Any woman that has a man knows to run such a suggestion by her man and any man that loves that woman knows it is an inappropriate suggestion because he is thinking like a man and knows exactly what that other man is capable of doing
Safety from molestation entails being one step ahead of your possible attacker and that also involves preventing being found in vulnerable situations
The incidence of rape in Nigeria is now 84% according to a recent study and people are arguing about a woman taking precautions
I would rather err on the side of over reaction than being naive,you can't unbreak an egg.
It is a better place to be

Aptly put!
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
Kobojunkie:

People like you make me laugh everyday, and it is mentality like yours that is reason why slowly and surely that country continues to fall in the hands of foreigners by the piece.

The same Nigeria has thousands of foreigners flocking in on a regular basis, to stay at these hotels that you are here screaming is too bad for you. The same Nigerian hotels house the Chinese, Indians, Italians, etc. that show up on a regular basis to snatch up jobs even in remote areas in that country. Rather than re-visit reality to be sure that outdated-picture of Nigeria you have still exists, you are quick hear to proclaim you know of Nigeria that has changes so much from the picture you continue to paint? What is wrong with you people? Are you IMMUNE to change or something?

Would you kindly show me where Chaircover said hotels are bad for you? Thanks.
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by coogar: 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
ileobatojo:
Would you kindly show me where Chaircover said hotels are bad for you? Thanks.

mama biology, why are you people dragging this issue now?
a married woman being lured into the hotel by a crooked uncle should be compared to foreigners lodging in nigerian hotels to meet empty space.....sheer ingenuity!

as time has gone on i have steadily become more and more convinced that this façade that nigerians have above-average mental capacity is just that - a façade. there are few intelligent folks on this forum.

BABE!:
Coogar you go hard! (Pun intended) kiss wink

i am not a räpist!
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2012
"

1 Like

Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by SisiKill1: 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
Bwahahaha!! I love how it is suddenly being twisted that people are saying women shouldn't listen to their husbands. Who is telling ya'll not to listen to your husbands? Are you retarded that someone would have to tell how to deal with the person you married? If your husband's opinion does not count. . .who's opinion will? Abi what is the peacocking all about? Abegi! cheesy cheesy

Jeez, the good ol' let us paint the other person't argument in the worst possible light, so much so that arguing against it automatically puts one in the right. Not unfamiliar with that style of debating, seen it many times and it is usually from people who know they have stopped making sense. .

What has been the core of the issue with the opposing side is the notion that

HOTEL = RAPE, KIDNAPPING and MURDER! And the silly excuses being given to justify that kinda thought.

Think deeply about that and maybe, just maybe you will see how utterly ridiculous it sounds. (Not Holding my breath though cheesy )

3 Likes

Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by coogar: 11:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
chaircover: You know something . . I dont care what anyone says, but I will be very offended and concerned if I was in this female bankers shoes and my husband who is supposed to be my protector and my alabaro just waves me a casual "see you later hon" goodbye when I go off to collect money from "uncle"

better don't be offended otherwise you are being caged......with a louis-vuitton gold plated leash on your neck! grin cheesy
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by BABE3: 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
HOTEL = RAPE, KIDNAPPING and MURDER!

You're an agric chicken! Who ever said a hotel is synonymous to kidnapping and murder? You ok?

By typing out that highlighted nonsense, Aren't you also guilty of the "let us paint the other person's argument in the worst way possible" ?

Just quit making noise all over the thread already with your yeye soliloquy.

6 Likes

Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by coogar: 11:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
BABE!:

You're an agric chicken! Who ever said a hotel is synonymous to kidnapping and murder? You ok?

By typing out that highlighted nonsense, Aren't you also guilty of the "let us paint the other person's argument in the worst way possible" ?

you had me in stitches - jeeeeez

i mean, how idiotic can some people be?
whoever said going to hotel is bad? damn - seun should start measuring IQs before giving people NL membership. i would gladly drop my wife off at any hotel if she's meeting other women......going for a social event in a hotel.....attending a friend's birthday/wedding or blah blah blah....

but let her go to a hotel where she's meeting a crooked uncle?

1 Like

Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by SisiKill1: 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
BABE!:

Woman, relax yourself!! Haba!

It's not like one needs to go far to figure out what is what naa.

Look I totally understand talking outta yours azz makes it easy to forget stuff but don't worry, that's why you have people like me here to help you remember your assynine words. cheesy

BABE!:

You're getting it wrong. It's not about cheating. Cheating is secondary in this matter (assuming the woman is faithful). The primary issue is her safety!

The possibility of her getting r-a-p-Ed or worst of all, killed while having lunch at 'Mama Cass' is incredibly lower than her being in a super seclusive environment such as a hotel room.

Most kidnappers and evil doers do their deeds in such environments. When there are other options available, hotel rooms should be scratched.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by SisiKill1: 11:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
Girl, I gotta get home now but feel free to twist your fine self into a pretzel trying to make your azz coordinate with your brains, so you come come back with something mildly sensible.

Toodles! cheesy
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Kobojunkie: 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
chaircover:

Ive heard you. Carry on blaming our mentality and backwardness on all issues/topics . . . . yet you dont do anything about it but to blow hot air while you are safely tucked up in your bed. Everything you dont know about or agree with is lies to you. You think I am am Internet Nigerian? The same Nigeria I visit 5-6 times every year!

I dont know if you are a man or a woman but please feel free to "uncage" your wife or refuse to be "caged" by your husband. Werrin concein me.

It is a mentality. I know of at least 2 Americans who have visited that same Nigerian, from right here in Chicago, who have patronized Nigerian hotels. And not once did they complain of ra_ape or attack of any kinds in the hotels they visited. Thousands of Nigerians from America travel to Nigeria each year, and patronize those same hotels you speak so badly of.

If the situation was as bad as you all claim, don't you think it would be on the list when Nigerian hotels are reviewed both by Nigerians themselves, and by foreign groups? Go online and check the ratings on some of our hotels, many of them rated by foreign organizations. They may not be rated best but violence of the sort you folks continue to pretend is the norm is rarely mentioned in many of the reviews.

I have a friend from the UK who even believes she is safer in a hotel than going home to stay, when she visits Nigeria. According to her, the security guards at the hotel and the fact that many of the hotels are equipped with better/more reliable generators for, gives her peace of mind. But here are these ones here who probably go straight home and have probably never even stayed in any of the hotels condemning like it is their papa right to do so.
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
!
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
chaircover: Lodging in a hotel as a guest = going to see an "uncle" who considers himself as father Christmas? shocked

I give up!!!

Yes o
And the "uncle" is able to make it to a hotel and cannot make it to his "niece's" home in that same town
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
igaro: Is it proper for a guy to allow his wife, a God fearing woman, the leeway to go meet an uncle (not related o, just family friends) at a hotel he's lodged in, simply because he wants to assist her with a deposit into his account which will inturn reflect as a boost on her own target in the bank for that month?
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2012
uboma: If i were her husband, i wouldn't allow her go to the hotel alone. The best i can do is accompany her there if it becomes very necessary. And if ur wife is a God fearing woman like u portrayed her in ur post, she wouldn't even entertain the thought of going to the hotel in the 1st place.
Just my 2cents

freakcin: Some will argue she's a professional and knows where to draw the line( how I wish I can meet those peeps one on one in a dark alley! lipsrsealed )
Its not proper, there's internet banking, she doesn't even need to go there he can conveniently transfer the funds, and incase he's not computer literate, simply have her come for the cheque in the office.

Siena: It's not right, on any count. No target's worth become a hooker.

Still, Nigeria's rotten to the core, so no surprises there really.

maclatunji:

How can the husband in question be calling the man "Uncle"? If he cannot hand it to her in an appropriate location then say bye-bye to him and his money. But wait! How desperate is the wife? Might she not go and be collecting this and other cheques without informing her husband just to meet "targets" in future?

Some of us cannot stand this kind of nonsense permutations O.

Osama10: Hmmmn, very very suspicious.
coogar:

you would have to explain why this uncle cannot simply transfer the money to your account or meet you somewhere else to complete the talks. nigerian women are the roots of their own problems. you live in a society that oppresses women and yet you people still get lured by the tricks of the evil men.

at least in the saner world, there's maximum protection for the women. should this woman get räped now, people like you would blame her for going to see a man in the hotel. police would not arrest the culprit as the burden of proof is on the woman to prove it wasn't consensual. any man that allows his wife to meet another man in any nigerian hotel is a rëtard!

[size=18pt]The thread should have never exceeded page 0
Real men spoke and answered the question.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by coogar: 11:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
chaircover: Lodging in a hotel as a paying guest with your own key, space etc etc = going as a guest to see an "uncle" who considers himself as father Christmas and is doing you a favour?

I give up!!!

imagine the obtuse reasoning......
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by BABE3: 11:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Women, relax yourself!! Haba!

It's not like one needs to go far to figure out what is what naa.

Look I totally understand talking outta yours azz makes it easy to forget stuff but don't worry, that's why you have people like me here to help you remember your assynine words. cheesy

...and yet the îdîôt keeps getting lost in her labyrinth of stupîdîty.

If what you understood my former post as is "going to a hotel means you're getting killed and kidnapped", then you need to donate your brain to neurosurgeons for their next "brain in a vac" experiment. You have a brain and you cannot use it! Christ! What a waste . . .

A knife is a tool used to cook, cut cakes and kill. A hotel a place where various events (good and bad) take place.

In this topic's context, the wife going to the hotel is not a good idea!!! That doesn't mean a hotel/hotel room is a "bad place". The hotel room is a good place for her "uncle" to unleash if he has anything up his sleeves. It's a seclusive place.

There's a large difference between going to a hotel and lodge alone AND going there to meet a so called uncle! The wife's situation is a classic for a typical Nigerian "uncle" to take advantage.

Geddit? Olodo somebody.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Kobojunkie: 11:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
chaircover: Lodging in a hotel as a paying guest with your own key, space etc etc = going as a guest to see an "uncle" who considers himself as father Christmas and is doing you a favour?

I give up!!!

Are you sane at all? Aren't you suggesting that those who stay there are the ones PERPETRATING the violence? If A stays in Hotel CALIFORNIA and B comes to visit C in Hotel CALIFORNIA. If Violence ensures, would A somehow be removed from it in some way? undecided undecided

A better way to help you think . . .if your next door neigbor rapes a girl from another part of the town, will you be removed from this in some way?? undecided undecided undecided
Oh wait, I forgot, you are probably one of the Nigerians in Nigeria who think that people only react when it happens to them and everyone, even foreigners ignore violence when they are not directly affected? undecided undecided
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 08, 2012
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by BABE3: 12:02am On Dec 08, 2012
coogar:

you had me in stitches - jeeeeez

i mean, how idiotic can some people be?
whoever said going to hotel is bad? damn - seun should start measuring IQs before giving people NL membership. i would gladly drop my wife off at any hotel if she's meeting other women......going for a social event in a hotel.....attending a friend's birthday/wedding or blah blah blah....

but let her go to a hotel where she's meeting a crooked uncle?

Sisi kill is a twit! To her, going to a hotel alone (going about your business) is the same situation as going to meet someone you desperately need their help.
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by coogar: 12:09am On Dec 08, 2012
BABE!:

Sisi kill is a twit! To her, going to a hotel alone (going about your business) is the same situation as going to meet someone you desperately need their help.

sisikill is caucasian - i can write everything she knows about the nigerian setting on a grain of rice....

chaircover:
Just shut it right there. I have indulged you enough. I dont even think you know the meaning of sane with your stuupid arguments. What do you know sef? Your uncle this, your aunty that, your friend this . . . what exactly do you know? apart from third hand stories you hear and regurgitate all over the board.

I know you are well known for picking the opposite side just for the sake of it even if it doesn't make any sense to even you, but ive told you before and I am telling you again, you can fool some of the people some of the time but you cant fool all of the people all of the time. So stop it already, cos its gotten really boring.

kobojunkie's propensity to stretch the borders of deftness is exemplary.

so if B is raping C in room 202 in the 2nd floor, then it would affect A on the 9th floor in room 907? how these troglodytes bagged their degrees should be questioned. we are talking of a woman going into the hotel to meet a potential predator who already knows her prey would soon arrive and these twits are spitting megedefegede about foreigners who are going about their own business and not meeting anyone either in the room or lobby......
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by BABE3: 12:18am On Dec 08, 2012
Sisi_Kill: Girl, I gotta get home now but feel free to twist your fine self into a pretzel trying to make your azz coordinate with your brains, so you come come back with something mildly sensible.

Toodles! cheesy

I wish you safe journey home. Quickly get your single-digit-IQ'd self here asap, and attempt to make an iota of sense. It's fun reading your nonsense.
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by maclatunji: 1:13am On Dec 08, 2012
What a classic thread!

Banker: (On phone) Uncle, I am here for your checque sir.
Uncle: Oh yes! Tell Mercy at the front desk you are hear to see Chief Uberlex.

*At Uncles Hotel Suite.

Uncle: Welcome my dear, you are looking good, your husband must be taking good care of you.
Banker: I thank God sir. He tries his best.

Uncle: What can I offer you? I have some fine wine in my fridge.
Banker: There is no need for that sir, I have to leave soon, I just came for the cheque sir.

Uncle: Oh that, you see my dear business has been hard and I don't trust most of these your new generation banks. I am giving you this cheque because I don't want a pretty girl like you to be running helter-skelter chasing targets.

Chief gets up from his chair and sits beside Banker on the Sofa, she looks at him nervously.

Chief: Relax my dear, you are safe with me.
Banker: I have known you since I was a child.

Chief: But you are now a grown woman and an attractive one at that. I feel like kissing you right now. It is not about writing you the cheque, that will be done as long as my interest in you is guaranteed.
Banker: Err... how do you mean sir?

Chief: I know you are married but just let me kiss and handle you, no one has to know. I promise to stop if you don't like it, I love you so much and you are not a child.
Banker: Please Chief I can't do that, let me have your checque, I have to go now.

Chief grabs her left arm and plants a kiss on her lips before she can avoid his. They are now involved in a struggle- Banker is trying to free herself of Chief's hold whilst Chief seeks to force himself on her.

Question: Why would any decent, self-respecting woman put herself in such a vulnerable position?
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by SisiKill1: 1:51am On Dec 08, 2012
BABE!:

...and yet the îdîôt keeps getting lost in her labyrinth of stupîdîty.

If what you understood my former post as is "going to a hotel means you're getting killed and kidnapped", then you need to donate your brain to neurosurgeons for their next "brain in a vac" experiment. You have a brain and you cannot use it! Christ! What a waste . . .

A knife is a tool used to cook, cut cakes and kill. A hotel a place where various events (good and bad) take place.

In this topic's context, the wife going to the hotel is not a good idea!!! That doesn't mean a hotel/hotel room is a "bad place". The hotel room is a good place for her "uncle" to unleash if he has anything up his sleeves. It's a seclusive place.

There's a large difference between going to a hotel and lodge alone AND going there to meet a so called uncle! The wife's situation is a classic for a typical Nigerian "uncle" to take advantage.

Geddit? Olodo somebody.

Waaaaaaait a min! I didn't see this part before oh - [size=18pt] A hotel a place where various events (good and bad) take place.[/size]

Bwahahahahahahahaha! Aiight I'm done! It's obviously pointless having a discussion with you. Apart from not being a fan of girl on girl action especially one egged on by guys who love to see women go at each other's throat, what you just wrote there does indeed prove you are wrapped in a bubble (it must be nice to see the world though nylony glasses, eh? )

Rotflmao @ [size=18pt]A hotel a place where various events (good and bad) take place.[/size]. . .says someone who calls another a twit. cheesy cheesy

Now, now don't nobody ask the obvious question here which is WHERE ON EARTH ISN'T A PLACE WHERE VARIOUS EVENTS (GOOD AND BAD) TAKE PLACE?!

That even right in the confines of our homes. . .Good and Bad things happen. Why just the other day I read a story about a woman who slipped, fell and died right in the bathroom. No, this wasn't a hotel bathroom, this is in her home. shocked

Nah, nah, we won't ask. we don't wanna burst Babe's bubble now do we. Let's just pat her on the head and tell her she is right. cheesy

Yes, Babe you are right. . .absolutely right! I know not what I speak of! You are obviously the one in this discourse who's got her brains fully engaged! Oh however do you manage to be so bright? cheesy

[size=18pt] A hotel a place where various events (good and bad) take place.[/size]

. . . . .Bwhahahahahahahahaha!!

BABE!:

I wish you safe journey home. Quickly get your single-digit-IQ'd self here asap, and attempt to make an iota of sense. It's fun reading your nonsense.

Lmao! Not as much fun as I had reading yours, My dear. wink
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 08, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by SisiKill1: 1:55am On Dec 08, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why naa Ruby!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 08, 2012
maclatunji: What a classic thread!

Banker: (On phone) Uncle, I am here for your checque sir.
Uncle: Oh yes! Tell Mercy at the front desk you are hear to see Chief Uberlex.

*At Uncles Hotel Suite.

Uncle: Welcome my dear, you are looking good, your husband must be taking good care of you.
Banker: I thank God sir. He tries his best.

Uncle: What can I offer you? I have some fine wine in my fridge.
Banker: There is no need for that sir, I have to leave soon, I just came for the cheque sir.

Uncle: Oh that, you see my dear business has been hard and I don't trust most of these your new generation banks. I am giving you this cheque because I don't want a pretty girl like you to be running helter-skelter chasing targets.

Chief gets up from his chair and sits beside Banker on the Sofa, she looks at him nervously.

Chief: Relax my dear, you are safe with me.
Banker: I have known you since I was a child.

Chief: But you are now a grown woman and an attractive one at that. I feel like kissing you right now. It is not about writing you the cheque, that will be done as long as my interest in you is guaranteed.
Banker: Err... how do you mean sir?

Chief: I know you are married but just let me kiss and handle you, no one has to know. I promise to stop if you don't like it, I love you so much and you are not a child.
Banker: Please Chief I can't do that, let me have your checque, I have to go now.

Chief grabs her left arm and plants a kiss on her lips before she can avoid his. They are now involved in a struggle- Banker is trying to free herself of Chief's hold whilst Chief seeks to force himself on her.

Question: Why would any decent, self-respecting woman put herself in such a vulnerable position?

Happens all time. Lots of such women never report such incidents to the law enforcement agencies because they will surely lose their jobs,because chief will simply take his dough to the next available bank.
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by BABE3: 2:44am On Dec 08, 2012
Sisi_Kill:
Lmao! Not as much fun as I had reading yours, My dear. wink

....oh no, not another large-font-using troll. Mercy, Mercy.

Why are you convulsing and vibrating all over like a 2nd hand generator about to shut off? Dem swear for you? Why the large font? Se ori e pe? Fûking Imbécîlé. undecided

Why not save yourself the misery of overworking the little neural connections in your brain and bury your head in a bowl of concentrated hydrochloric acid. You put the "T" in trolling. No wonder you argue like a fôôl. When they have nothing tangible to say, they start to scream and screech.

A hotel is where various events (good and bad) take place. PS- if you do not highlight and increase the font of that last sentence, an asteroid will surely collide with the hut you reside.

We've both agreed that good and bad happen in hotels, like any other place, but that does not mean we should throw caution to the wind?

There's a snake in the bush and one does not know if it's a mamba or a non poisonous snake , should i then send my partner (assuming I'm the man) to that bush all because she can get bitten by a snake anywhere?

You're hopeless.
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by Nobody: 3:23am On Dec 08, 2012
The thread don get K legs and half past four eyes grin grin grin

Where is the OP for an update for goodness sake,??

Don't you just hate it when someone starts a thread and makes 1 or 2 posts and disappears while the thread is growing in leaps and bounds
If you must start a thread ,I demand that you buy enough credit to keep up with the conversation!
Re: Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target by SisiKill1: 3:34am On Dec 08, 2012
BABE!:

....oh no, not another large-font-using troll. Mercy, Mercy.

Why are you convulsing and vibrating all over like a 2nd hand generator about to shut off? Dem swear for you? Why the large font? Se ori e pe? Fûking Imbécîlé. undecided

Why not save yourself the misery of overworking the little neural connections in your brain and bury your head in a bowl of concentrated hydrochloric acid. You put the "T" in trolling. No wonder you argue like a fôôl. When they have nothing tangible to say, they start to scream and screech.

A hotel is where various events (good and bad) take place. PS- if you do not highlight and increase the font of that last sentence, an asteroid will surely collide with the hut you reside.

We've both agreed that good and bad happen in hotels, like any other place, but that does not mean we should throw caution to the wind?

There's a snake in the bush and one does not know if it's a mamba or a non poisonous snake , should i then send my partner (assuming I'm the man) to that bush all because she can get bitten by a snake anywhere?

You're hopeless.

Choi! I know I said I was done but it would be ungracious not to respond when someone sees you fit enough to wa epe on your head. cheesy

Me thinks someone has lived in isale Eko tey tey. . .not that there is anything wrong with isale eko mind you but y'all's propensity to curse at the slightest thing has no match in the world. You rep well my dear, sure do them proud. I can almost feel you vibrating like the generator you mentioned with every word. wink

Aiight back to whats what. . .

She says good and bad things happen in a hotel like any other place. . .LIKE ANY OTHER PLACE yet when someone came and listed the bad things that can happen in ANY THE OTHER PLACES, that since we are not trying to throw caution in the wind, let's kukuma safe guard ourselves from those places by not going there. . . like they are suggesting we do with hotels, he was laughed at and derided. . . which makes one wonder, if they understand what they are talking about.

There are people who go to hotels and are not raped, there are people who go to hotels and have been raped.

There are people who go church/mosque and were molested, there are people who go to church and don't get molested.

The reason why the hotel raaapes, murders and kidnappings resonates more is because of the preconceived ideas people already have about HOTELS. That Preconceived idea is the genesis of this debate.

No one is saying don't listen to your husband, no one is saying wave your independence woman card, no one is saying whatever else you have concocted in your tiny little head, what many were saying is how idiotic it is to conclude that someone going to a hotel is automatically in danger. Haba! Who thinks like that in this day and age? Even my grandma who used to think wearing black to sleep is inviting evil spirit won't think like this not to talk of supposedly intelligent albeit eke epe people. Jeez!

They have moved the goal post several times in the course of the debate. . .

A - Hotel means cheating

B - But cheating can be done anywhere.

A - No wait, we meant it is about security, Hotels are full of evil doers, it is a place where various things (Good and Bad) happens.

B - But Anywhere is a place where good and bad things happens

A - (with scarf around waist) Them swear for you? Is your head correct (Y'all thank me for the translation later grin ) May thunder strike you! Aaaah! You are fucking this! You are an imbecilic that! You are hopeless!

B -

. . . .ROTFLMAO!!! cheesy cheesy

Amma stop now! As much as it is nice to have the last say. . .having it by default because they other person had a coronary does not make it sweet and with the way she is. . .Vibrating, I don't wanna risk anything by throwing caution to the wind. tongue cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Super Eagles Star, Samuel Chukwueze Loses Grand Mother / Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? / Governor Ortom And His Shameful Normalization Of Domestic Violence

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.