Stats: 3,191,132 members, 7,943,080 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? (24561 Views)

aa / Do Guys Ever Regret Hurting The nice Girl? / Light Skin Guy Vs Dark Skin Guy, Which Do You Prefer Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by secreyor: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2012
Simply put...it dosn't pay to be TOO NICE to girls..it's a waste of time and resources..
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Funny, I don't dig Dbanj. I only like his music.
Confess.
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Sweetlemon(f): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2012
Akosbaba: Which one D'banj be cos na d kind guys wey girls dey like be dat
Nope! D banj is not an alpha male. He's a bad guy. There's a diff btw the two and girls like guys like d banj for fun only. If you fall in love with d banj, you are OYO!
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2012
Akosbaba: Which one D'banj be cos na d kind guys wey girls dey like be dat
How on earth in this world can D'banj b a nice guy ? mehn ! he's a bad Alpha dude.
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by MENTORCH(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2012
Most girls dnt give a damn abt alpha male or nice guy.Just be urself,bt dnt be dullin(no activity).Av some cash to spend, nice ride,jovial,gudluks girls still appreciate dt.
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 10, 2012
[quote
author=Sweetlemon]
Nope! D banj is not an alpha male. He's a bad guy. There's a diff btw
the two and girls like guys like d banj for fun only. If you fall in
love with d banj, you are OYO![/quote] hahahahahaha ! but most gals fall in love with him irrespective of d fact dat he doesn' care about 'em as such. Isn' it because of his fame, wealth , influence, money, physique and all ?
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Tgirl4real(f): 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2012
maxwello.yg:
Confess.

Confess wetin? He appears to be too proud for my liking. Is it even pride sef. I think he brags and a he is a bit too forward. I don't dig ppl like dat. I will go for a Tuface over him or donjazzy sef. grin grin grin

That must be d joke of d millenium. tongue
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2012
secreyor: Simply put...it dosn't pay to be TOO NICE to girls..it's a waste of time and resources..
Nope! That not the right word to use. You can kiss a woman's feet and still be a man about it. Just make sure you know how to make the right decisions and be firm when you need to be
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2012
maxwello.yg:
hahahahahaha ! but most gals fall in love with him irrespective of d fact dat he doesn' care about 'em as such. Isn' it because of his fame, wealth , influence, money, physique and all ?
They are only in love with his money and swagger. Nothing else
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 10, 2012
Sweetlemon:
They are only in love with his money and swagger. Nothing else
That's the same thing I've been saying here.
: fame, influence, wealth and all, but dn't tell me his packs are excluded....
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Sweetlemon(f): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2012
maxwello.yg:
That's the same thing I've been saying here.
: fame, influence, wealth and all, but dn't tell me his packs are excluded....
My point is that they do it for fun nothing else
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2012
Tgirl.
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2012
yea ! hahahahaha ! music is all about sining how you feel, what you do, like, dislike, how u act, do things. And you said you like Banj's musics-meaning you like what he does and how he behaves, meaning you like him. Do you truly understand how you feel ? aren't you contradicting yourself ?
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2012
Sweetlemon:
My point is that they do it for fun nothing else
hahahhahaaaha ! yea ! You are right in general. But do you think some gals would love toget married to Banj irrespective of his vice' ?
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Tgirl4real(f): 10:34pm On Dec 10, 2012
maxwello.yg:
Tgirl.

Yes! Can I help u? cool
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by yme1(f): 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Hahahahahaha

I wish I could get those funny rolling on floor smiley now. U no serious. Lol

U nko? Is dat not y u've been chasing my hubby? grin
I will leave him for baby 123 so he can wash her pants probably he will learn to appreciate us more cheesy
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by yme1(f): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
secreyor: Simply put...it dosn't pay to be TOO NICE to girls..it's a waste of time and resources..
Depends on the kind of girl sweetie and your definition of too nice
in as much as you are not being a YES MA'AM every minute kinda of man then its all good

Go for the classy, down to earth kinda girl, a young woman that knows what she wants
Then being nice is no price to pay smiley
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 10, 2012
some-girl:
the op described mr player vs mr boring, not alpha male vs nice guy

Men shouldn't always be available, neither should women.

100 likes
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2012
y me:
Depends on the kind of girl sweetie and your definition of too nice
in as much as you are not being a YES MA'AM every minute kinda of man then its all good

Go for the classy, down to earth kinda girl, a young woman that knows what she wants
Then being nice is no price to pay smiley
2bad most ladies don't even know what exactly they really want....they say this....come back and say that. Shit ! Na 4 those dem dey do dah kind tin na !
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2012
carefreewannabe:

100 likes
guys shoudn't always be available.,same with ladies....how do you mean ? Like being there for each other in times of help ?
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2012
maxwello.yg:
guys shoudn't always be available.,same with ladies....how do you mean ? Like being there for each other in times of help ?

no no no

like being clingy and boring
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by zuchyblink(m): 11:19pm On Dec 10, 2012
Redmosquito: Minion: Your Heartlessness! Which is of more value? The nice guy or the alpha male
Hades: Alpha male?! Nothing but simian inmates of zoos. They break the hearts of foolish girls and then it is up to nice guys to fix the damaged organs. Nice guys are the unappreciated gifts of good to the world. Alpha males are nothing but evil-mongers.
Minion: My King! So it can be said that mortals prefer the bad to the good!?
Redmosquito: But seriously the topic is just good vs evil
u are too much,good vs evil,evil vs good

Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by callash: 11:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
Yasmine: I find myself falling for the kind of guy ekt_bear describes .. The undercover nice guy ---> He roars in the crowd, dons the 'player' veneer with full swag, chases and hunts and is as elusive as the best Alpha male, gives me grief trying to get his attention, but when I (finally) get to know him, see that under all that braggadacio, he's really a well-brought up, kind, loving nice guy with a softside , who can stand up when necessary !

Thats who i am
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by toby2(m): 12:27am On Dec 11, 2012
All 'm goin to say is that in my own lil life, i'll treat everyone as humanly best as the love of God as possible. Whether ladies like me or not, play me or not, i know my own better half is somewhere out there being preserved for me by God. The whole thing destroying the world is because of what the entertainment industry's painting into our mind thereby shaping our lifes indirectly. If you like destroy all the ladies you meet jus to claim ALPHA guy, or explore as many guys as possible to claim ALPHA woman, jus know that DO NOT BE DECEIVED, GOD'S NOT MOCKED, WHATEVER A MAN SOWS, HE'LL REAP. Gal 6:7
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by toby2(m): 1:12am On Dec 11, 2012
*Reads the whole comments* females! What de want is to explore around. 4k different sizes of dk, get hurt n settle wit a cool headed, God fearing and long for some God sent angel. Males! De no wan carry last patapata na draw and then will like to settle for a virgin,faithful, respectful n God fearing lady. But sincerly speaking where has the love for mankind, respect for one another, being a helping shoulder and the fear of God really gone to...*SMH n sighs* "And God looked down, and was heartbroken because the heart of man is desperately full of wickedness" To the remaining nice guys around who hasn't got themselves polluted, do ur best to please God, love everyone as best as you can because EVERYONE SHALL GIVE ACCOUNT ON THE LAST DAY.
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by harkingholar: 6:47am On Dec 11, 2012
crackhaus: IMO these categorizations are grossly incomplete. Infact, I can do us one better: the alpha-nice-rich-committed-religious Male. I'm sure this is what all single ladies want, right? Get your heads straight yo!

.....money brings alpha....wat's d point in being a nice guy when ladies are out dere for sometin else
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:06am On Dec 11, 2012
carefreewannabe:

no no no

like being clingy and boring
hahahahaha ! Well I don't have a boring relationship, be it that I stay with my gal all day. That's why it's good to be creative and fun to be with( Alpha).
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:10am On Dec 11, 2012
[quote
author=Tgirl4real] I will go for a Tuface over him or donjazzy sef. grin grin grin

That must be d joke of d millenium. tongue[/quote] yeah ! hahaha ! D'banj as you put it-pride. Tuface from the way I see him- can never leave ladies(always impregnates). So you'd rather have an unfaithful guy than have a proud bf ?
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by tintingz(m): 8:43am On Dec 11, 2012
gree-die:

an alpha male dat is nice and wont brk my hrt cheesy cheesy
abegi a bad guy will always break yor heart...you cant put guys in categories

Try again later cheesy
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by kalufelix(m): 9:16am On Dec 11, 2012
Sweetlemon:
Yes of course. But the important thing is for him to treat me like a queen.
treat u like queen...treat u like queen yhu be queen??
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 11, 2012
kalufelix: treat u like queen...treat u like queen yhu be queen??
Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. That's for his bf to decide. And you're not. His bf may be seeing her as a Queen if not seeing. So don't disturb.
Re: The Alpha Male Vs The Nice Guy – Which Do You Prefer? by stuhporh: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2012
funny but this is the kind of person i think i am o.
Yasmine: I find myself falling for the kind of guy ekt_bear describes .. The undercover nice guy ---> He roars in the crowd, dons the 'player' veneer with full swag, chases and hunts and is as elusive as the best Alpha male, gives me grief trying to get his attention, but when I (finally) get to know him, see that under all that braggadacio, he's really a well-brought up, kind, loving nice guy with a softside , who can stand up when necessary !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / Can You Do Without Sex On Valentine's Day? / What Is Your Definition Of A "Hot" Lady?